Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255911 times)
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:24:06 AM

does anyone know if they will be releasing another dice tournaement before the site is released out of beta?
it would be cool if maybe one more just before it is released and to be able to test it again cant be bad..
that was very generous before so not sure it needs to be so big.

Yes, and i want enter in the next tournament. I cant enter in the last one.

Lets roll the dice!

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:00:54 AM

My LIR coins, are more than 8 hours already in my wallet, can someone tell me why its not getting mature?
Thanks.

Is your wallet unlocked?
Yeah it is unlocked, and there is a checkbox which is marked for staking purposes only.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:01:05 AM

does anyone know if they will be releasing another dice tournaement before the site is released out of beta?
it would be cool if maybe one more just before it is released and to be able to test it again cant be bad..
that was very generous before so not sure it needs to be so big.

Im pretty sure when the site is released out of beta there will be tournaments and possibly with a different tournament and different price
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:53:46 AM

5 BTC BUYWALL @ 1900
8 BTC SELLWALL @ 2200
I wonder who's going to crack first?
 Huh
well Its already gone and thats the power of this coin Smiley) The 5 btc wall has already vanished , someone has already bought it . The price and volume is good today . Any idea when the real Dice will be launched ? I mean specific date or something?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:09:50 AM

If this guy is right that 8 bitcoin seller is gonna be demolished in a few days.
https://twitter.com/Zenbtcbtc/status/757427862538518528
I don't know if the price reach 5k in the next few days like this guy says but it looks like the 8 BTC wall is going to crack very soon it is at 7.25 already.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:01:47 AM

I have noticed this on many coins of late, the bots trying to cream off satoshis and keep the price at the place they want it. Whale manipulations is everywhere but so is the determination of LIR DEVS and Community to make this coin and business rock.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
r.o.o.t

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 06:10:36 AM

Now it looks the coin is gaining momentum, price went from 1700 to over 2000 sats and 24 hour volume over 28 BTC.
Good job devs and a great community !
Probably a good idea to buy in while cheap coins available Wink

..-- ▰▰ DECRED.ORG ▰▰ --..
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:28:02 AM

If this guy is right that 8 bitcoin seller is gonna be demolished in a few days.
I don't know if the price reach 5k in the next few days like this guy says but it looks like the 8 BTC wall is going to crack very soon it is at 7.25 already.
Yup it will be done by today . See the volume of LIR daily , you can easily make out that this wall will be gone soon . I don't know who is dumping so much , mostly bot. Because no one knows the idea of this project will dump that much easily . Not now .

Now it looks the coin is gaining momentum, price went from 1700 to over 2000 sats and 24 hour volume over 28 BTC.
Good job devs and a great community !
Probably a good idea to buy in while cheap coins available Wink

+1 to you . Buy it while you can . Sell it at higher price later , we all know the potential of this coin , don't we?

I have noticed this on many coins of late, the bots trying to cream off satoshis and keep the price at the place they want it. Whale manipulations is everywhere but so is the determination of LIR DEVS and Community to make this coin and business rock.

I don't have any doubts in this coin/business to reach its goal . The gambling site is trending in BTC world right now .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
minime0105

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:08:37 AM

My LIR coins, are more than 8 hours already in my wallet, can someone tell me why its not getting mature?
Thanks.

Is your wallet unlocked?
Yeah it is unlocked, and there is a checkbox which is marked for staking purposes only.

I'm not sure what your problem is then. send a message to the devs and ask for help.
i think i have found the problem on the settings. now my wallet is staking already.
-cheers-
minime0105

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:10:54 AM

5 BTC BUYWALL @ 1900
8 BTC SELLWALL @ 2200
 Huh
well Its already gone and thats the power of this coin Smiley) The 5 btc wall has already vanished , someone has already bought it . The price and volume is good today . Any idea when the real Dice will be launched ? I mean specific date or something?

No the 5 BTC buy wall is still there. Look on yobit under lir/btc and click on order book.
The 5 BTC wall still stands and so does the 8 BTC wall. And it looks someone has a bot making volume between the buy and sell side.

the 8 btc wall is down to 4 btc now, it seems its being cracked up!. XD
LetItRide

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:03:19 AM

5 BTC BUYWALL @ 1900
8 BTC SELLWALL @ 2200
 Huh

No the 5 BTC buy wall is still there. Look on yobit under lir/btc and click on order book.
The 5 BTC wall still stands and so does the 8 BTC wall. And it looks someone has a bot making volume between the buy and sell side.

That was fast. You think the other half will be gone by the time I finish my shower in 30 minutes? Cheesy

The sell wall got taken out but I see 4 more btc in sells. 

I guess with over 400 btc in lir that some people are trying to lock in profite.

Im buying btc today from my local guy. Hope when I get back the walls will still be there. Id enjoy getting those orders and putting 200k lir in my pocket under 2250.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:58:54 AM

5 BTC BUYWALL @ 1900
8 BTC SELLWALL @ 2200
 Huh

That was fast. You think the other half will be gone by the time I finish my shower in 30 minutes? Cheesy

I guess with over 400 btc in lir that some people are trying to lock in profite.

Im buying btc today from my local guy. Hope when I get back the walls will still be there. Id enjoy getting those orders and putting 200k lir in my pocket under 2250.

I'm getting btc too today to buy lir, been waiting all weekend for the Monday morning to be able to buy some. Now its a race to see who gets them first.

There is certainly a lot of bullish sentiment on LIR at the minute - glad I bought mine yesterday. I'll probably buy more today too. LIR Looks like a very promising coin...
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:32:49 AM

5 BTC BUYWALL @ 1900
8 BTC SELLWALL @ 2200
 Huh

I'm getting btc too today to buy lir, been waiting all weekend for the Monday morning to be able to buy some. Now its a race to see who gets them first.

There is certainly a lot of bullish sentiment on LIR at the minute - glad I bought mine yesterday. I'll probably buy more today too. LIR Looks like a very promising coin...

The sentiment on LIR is the best I have seen for a long time. Straight out the gates it stabilized and then rose nicely. Nice volume, large positive community, the thread is something else! Near on 200 pages in a month and 10 days and originally over 220 investors, my guess is it is a lot more now.

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:02:14 AM

5 BTC BUYWALL @ 1900
8 BTC SELLWALL @ 2200
 Huh

The sentiment on LIR is the best I have seen for a long time. Straight out the gates it stabilized and then rose nicely. Nice volume, large positive community, the thread is something else! Near on 200 pages in a month and 10 days and originally over 220 investors, my guess is it is a lot more now.

I'm considering taking a good chunk of my investment out of other dice games and putting them into LIR. But will wait to see what the product offering is like first.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:51:15 AM

3500 today guys? it feels like that typa day.  i'll check back after work and see if my statement came true.
 Wink

You could be right, it just needs one fairly big investor to come in and booom the sell side is eaten to 3k.

There is already nice support so who knows when they will get impatient and buy setting of all the buyers lol

Maybe not today but in the next few days we might reach an ath if it carries on like this.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:53:12 AM

Come on guys.
Let it ri.de
Wreck dem orders down.

ShooterXD

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:55:14 AM

Maybe today is the moon day for LIR.
Monday is a string day in market.
Lets see what go happen

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:57:27 AM

3500 today guys? it feels like that typa day.  i'll check back after work and see if my statement came true.
 Wink

You could be right, it just needs one fairly big investor to come in and booom the sell side is eaten to 3k.

There is already nice support so who knows when they will get impatient and buy setting of all the buyers lol

Maybe not today but in the next few days we might reach an ath if it carries on like this.
I'm quite excited by LIR - lets see what happens over the coming days and hopefully we can ride the bull. I've not seen such interest in a new coin since ETH was launched.
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:15:50 AM

Come on guys.
Let it ri.de
Wreck dem orders down.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Lets see what go happen

Sorry for my ignorance but what is 'string day in the market'? Thanks for teaching a fellow LetItRider
ShooterXD

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:31:59 AM

Come on guys.
Let it ri.de
Wreck dem orders down.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Lets see what go happen

Sorry for my ignorance but what is 'string day in the market'? Thanks for teaching a fellow LetItRider
Strong*
Cell phone corrector do this

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: