Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:04:30 PM

i also got some of this coin in ico it will go up soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:21:12 PM

This coin has done nothing but go up from day one on the exchange and you are right it has only just started, it will be going up much much more. My prediction is over 10,000sat in the not to distant future.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:00:28 AM

i bought some as well and i am already very happy with its performance and its continuously rising and of course it will keep on rising i wanna see it at 25k satoshi hopefully

patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:21:59 AM

Tested out the new game and gotta say I'm liking where things are headed. Keep up the good work!
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 03:51:57 AM

This coin has done nothing but go up from day one on the exchange and you are right it has only just started, it will be going up much much more. My prediction is over 10,000sat in the not to distant future.

Very well said i keep looking to hold my LIR also and wait for the big pump and it seems really that this coin have high potential to rise more for this upcoming days well let see for more and really keep looking forward to see LIR to hit your prediction price.

the lag can be a problem. shogdite what is the plan to fix this. if you have 1000's of users the site can crash.  Sad

The same problem as i shogdite should do some upgrade so mobile user can use it smoothly with less hassle will keep looking forward for more about devs future plans

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
patronis

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:56:43 AM

Very well said i keep looking to hold my LIR also and wait for the big pump and it seems really that this coin have high potential to rise more for this upcoming days well let see for more and really keep looking forward to see LIR to hit your prediction price.

the lag can be a problem. shogdite what is the plan to fix this. if you have 1000's of users the site can crash.  Sad

The same problem as i shogdite should do some upgrade so mobile user can use it smoothly with less hassle will keep looking forward for more about devs future plans

I think auto rolling would help mobile users a lot. Since this is just an open beta I'm sure there is still a lot of development left to do.
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:57:37 AM

The new game is looking good. Well done team
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:03:39 AM

Awesome. I tried the dice and its pretty awesome . Claim faucet working perfect  , the bets are fast . No problem so far , already 50k bets approx . Great going . Waiting for you to add the chat .

I think this coin should not get a big pump now itself , because many ICO buyers will sell off to make small profits and we will be in trouble. I hope this coin's price gradually increases .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
patronis

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:11:17 AM

Awesome. I tried the dice and its pretty awesome . Claim faucet working perfect  , the bets are fast . No problem so far , already 50k bets approx . Great going . Waiting for you to add the chat .

I think this coin should not get a big pump now itself , because many ICO buyers will sell off to make small profits and we will be in trouble. I hope this coin's price gradually increases .

Well the price has been going up steady at a good rate so that is a good sign to me. Going to say this is because of the beta release and when they continue to release things interest will continue growing
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:17:40 AM

Well the price has been going up steady at a good rate so that is a good sign to me. Going to say this is because of the beta release and when they continue to release things interest will continue growing

Approximately the price really climbing up slowly and thats the good sign and the dice site launching might be helpful to stretch the price of the LIR thats why theirs no doubt really for this coin to get high sales for this coming days,

And we should make some petition to devs that make this coin available to the big exchangers out there so it can stretch up for more since we know there are many people trade in big exchanger like poloniex.

rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:49:24 AM

Just wake up and see the Dice beta is up just play there for testers,Chat is still coming soon no seems there no automated betting
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 09:10:51 AM

Approximately the price really climbing up slowly and thats the good sign and the dice site launching might be helpful to stretch the price of the LIR thats why theirs no doubt really for this coin to get high sales for this coming days,

And we should make some petition to devs that make this coin available to the big exchangers out there so it can stretch up for more since we know there are many people trade in big exchanger like poloniex.

There is a SERIOUS concern with the price which tells me many can't wait to sell. You know what? That is SERIOUSLY insane, this site will make nice profit and when it does people will want to invest, how do they invest exactly?

That is right they buy, increase in demand = increase in price, now we have 10% of the site profit buying from the book thus creating bigger demand. Add that with the fact that 'many' SERIOUS investors will have their coins in dividends = the most retarded thing you could do is sell to soon.

I sense many sellers who cry in the near future  Cheesy

Better to hold now and thats what i am doing since i believe this coin will kick for more since the dev has already made an dice site and it can rise the interest to the people to check out the lir and buy it for good, im pretty sure really those early seller will be like cry baby later if they can see the price pump up for more as expected.

And for those whos planning to sell at this state well better think twice remember price has not going to down yet we can see more pump and lift up since many traders now are aware that LIR is good to wait And sold to be rich later.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:11:50 AM

WOW. Over 50K spins in the first few hours and its with a test money. This is going to be huge when its fully released and using LIR and BTC

I just woke up and see that it is being used and that is something to go by considering it is test money I would think people have a few spins and leave when they see it works perfectly. That is not happening though people are enjoying play which is a nice sign. Hopefully the added features get added soon.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:15:08 AM

Price steadily going up, dice site almost done, this coin will be huge!.
Keep it up guys!
-cheers-
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:25:31 AM

Price steadily going up, dice site almost done, this coin will be huge!.
Keep it up guys!
-cheers-

This has had a lovely start and the beta is ready for us to test. I am impressed with the first release, not as many bugs as I thought there would be.

rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:41:31 AM

Just wake up and see the Dice beta is up just play there for testers,Chat is still coming soon no seems there no automated betting

The smart thing is to release the beta for as long as possible.
As an investor I want this tested rigorously so my investment is secure.
I will hope for both the chat and auto bet as well as max bet within the next update.

you're right buddy,I also prepared a little balance to bet and of course invest in main priority,because at its basis is house is always win.but idk who the lucky guy there can listed in tab the whale Cheesy
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:16:39 AM

This is a great project.
LIR gonna grow day by day.
Just waiting 10$

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 11:17:53 AM

http://chain.blockpioneers.info/lir updated with coinmarketcap info  Wink

Cheers,
Banzai
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:42:03 AM

A few of our members contacted us and recommended we build a faucet for Yobit. After thinking about it for awhile we've concluded that it's a smart idea and a cheap way to get our name out there. Since Yobit is currently our only exchange we're proud to introduce our Yobit trollbox faucet. As we get listed on other exchanges we will add faucets for their trollboxes as well.

To participate, sign up on our website - http://letitri.de and once in your account page, click "Add/Change" beside Yobit and follow the simple instructions.

You can earn up to 100 LIR each day by utilizing this faucet.
Please note it is in our intentions to promote healthy discussion about LIR, do not spam.

In the next 24 hours there will be an update to the beta dice game enabling an auto-roll feature with configurable settings.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:48:23 AM

This is a great project.
LIR gonna grow day by day.
Just waiting 10$

aha $10 is a bit of a jump from 2k sat. If we get to even $1 then we will all be very happy and can dream of $10 lol

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: