Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:39:14 PM

We can use site to trade after ICO finish or we need to wait for an exchange to add coin?  Huh

yes, you can that way no need to wait and good liquidity since all the other buys are already signed up and using the site too
gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:33:10 PM

I was doing some research and found that "Let it Ride" is the name of a poker based game. Will you guys evenutally have this game or can you explain why you chose this name? I am kinda curious Smiley
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:43:29 PM

I was doing some research and found that "Let it Ride" is the name of a poker based game. Will you guys evenutally have this game or can you explain why you chose this name? I am kinda curious Smiley

When I first found this sale I found myself on a LetItRIde poker site but it was very old and ugly and nothing like what this is going to be. That is a catchy name and even the shortened version is cool.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:59:30 PM

We can use site to trade after ICO finish or we need to wait for an exchange to add coin?  Huh

yes, you can that way no need to wait and good liquidity since all the other buys are already signed up and using the site too

ok thx maybe they can try get listed on Bittrex since BRK got listed. Bittrex is going to be hot soon with volume

They're raising enough for it to be added to bittrex and that would be a nice start for this coin. I guess any exchange it gets on at the start is good enough for me as I won't be trading much, not when this will rocket when 10% of profit starts buying the books  Shocked
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:31:51 PM

Good evening,

We are proud to announce we've almost reached 100 backers, and we're half way to our next benchmark of 250 BTC! Awesome job so far guys, we couldn't have made it this far without the support that been given to us so far.

We've been asked by a few of the smaller investors if they can receive the extra 30% despite investing late and unfortunately we cannot do this. However, the team has discussed a referral program and we've come up with a program that would assist all investors greatly.

The referral program will allow you to share a referral link with users which can be posted on various forms of media (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc). If a user uses your referral link and deposits BTC, you will receive 10% of their deposit as "Referral BTC" (will be available under "Balances" in the user dashboard). "Referral BTC" cannot be used to place orders with in the initial sale, however, once the initial sale is completed all "Referral BTC" will be moved to your regular BTC balance. That means, it can be withdrawn or used to place orders with at that point. This is a nice and easy way for users to spread the word as well as receive a decent income for doing so Smiley

As you may have noticed, we have added a new section on the user dashboard called "Social Media" please attach your Twitter there if you are participating in the Twitter bounty. We will be adding in the next day or two a Facebook bounty which will also require you to attach your Facebook via open authentication for verification.

In regards to design we have a small update as one thing we're looking to offer is varying gambling styles. For example, some people just want instant results. "Did I win? How much? Can I bet again fast?" are the thoughts and for this we will be looking to offer a robust toned down page for all games that allow the quickest results possible. These toned down pages will also be great for older computers as they will not be animation heavy. Others prefer to have a rich and visual aesthetic experience as if they themselves are there rolling the dice or playing cards which is something we intend to offer.

We're currently looking into the possibility of dice based tournaments and various ways we can do this. We already have a few that are currently in development, however we're always loooking for new and cool innovative ideas. The community seems to love the idea of being able to compete against other real people and that's something we intend to offer. If you have any cool ideas for things we can develop for our platform, we will soon be adding a Development Idea bounty for ideas that we and community feel are awesome and absolute must haves. More news to come on this later.

A signature campaign is currently in the works and we will have chosen a manager within the next 48h. Please stay tuned to this if you're interested in taking part in the signature campaign Smiley

Enjoy your weekend, just under 2 weeks left!

Restated for clarification since people are still asking about the red:
In regards to the "red" the way the end of the sale will work once the sale ends we will freeze deposits and give people 24 hours to adjust their orders to their desires. At the end of this window, we will look to forcibly adjust all red orders up 100 Satoshis continuously until all orders fit within the order book (meaning red orders will be buying at a suboptimal price). For those of you who are smart at trading and moving your orders around, you will be able to pick up LIR at the cheapest available price.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:34:54 PM

Good evening,

We are proud to announce we've almost reached 100 backers, and we're half way to our next benchmark of 250 BTC! Awesome job so far guys, we couldn't have made it this far without the support that been given to us so far.

We've been asked by a few of the smaller investors if they can receive the extra 30% despite investing late and unfortunately we cannot do this. However, the team has discussed a referral program and we've come up with a program that would assist all investors greatly.

The referral program will allow you to share a referral link with users which can be posted on various forms of media (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc). If a user uses your referral link and deposits BTC, you will receive 10% of their deposit as "Referral BTC" (will be available under "Balances" in the user dashboard). "Referral BTC" cannot be used to place orders with in the initial sale, however, once the initial sale is completed all "Referral BTC" will be moved to your regular BTC balance. That means, it can be withdrawn or used to place orders with at that point. This is a nice and easy way for users to "spread the word" as well as receive a decent income for doing so Smiley

As you may have noticed, we have added a new section on the user dashboard called "Social Media" please attach your Twitter there if you are participating in the Twitter bounty. We will be adding in the next day or two a Facebook bounty which will also require you to attach your Facebook via open authentication for verification.

In regards to design we have a small update as one thing we're looking to offer is varying gambling styles. For example, some people just want instant results. "Did I win? How much? Can I bet again fast?" are the thoughts and for this we will be looking to offer a robust toned down page for all games that allow the quickest results possible. These toned down pages will also be great for older computers as they will not be animation heavy. Others prefer to have a rich and visual aesthetic experience as if they themselves are there rolling the dice or playing cards which is something we intend to offer.

We're currently looking into the possibility of dice based tournaments and various ways we can do this. We already have a few that are currently in development, however we're always loooking for new and cool innovative ideas. The community seems to love the idea of being able to compete against other real people and that's something we intend to offer. If you have any cool ideas for things we can develop for our platform, we will soon be adding a Development Idea bounty for ideas that we and community feel are awesome and absolute must haves. More news to come on this later.

A signature campaign is currently in the works and we will have chosen a manager within the next 48h. Please stay tuned to this if you're interested in taking part in the signature campaign Smiley

In regards to the "red" the way the end of the sale will work once the sale ends we will freeze deposits and give people 24 hours to adjust their orders to their desires. At the end of this window, we will look to forcibly adjust all red orders up 100 Satoshis continuously until all orders fit within the order book (meaning red orders will be buying at a suboptimal price). For those of you who are smart at trading and moving your orders around, you will be able to pick up LIR at the cheapest available price.

Excellent news, Chinese translation and fb page will be ready tomorrow.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gogodr

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:13:41 PM

Good evening,

The referral program will allow you to share a referral link with users which can be posted on various forms of media (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc). If a user uses your referral link and deposits BTC, you will receive 10% of their deposit as "Referral BTC" (will be available under "Balances" in the user dashboard). "Referral BTC" cannot be used to place orders with in the initial sale, however, once the initial sale is completed all "Referral BTC" will be moved to your regular BTC balance. That means, it can be withdrawn or used to place orders with at that point. This is a nice and easy way for users to spread the word as well as receive a decent income for doing so Smiley

Hang on now, you're telling me that for example, if I were to share my referral link and say 10 friends signed up at 1 BTC each, I'd get 1 BTC after the end of the ICO? I must be wrong because that sounds amazing!
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:33:40 PM

Hang on now, you're telling me that for example, if I were to share my referral link and say 10 friends signed up at 1 BTC each, I'd get 1 BTC after the end of the ICO? I must be wrong because that sounds amazing!

Dude you really need to start rollingseriously because not knowing what 10% is frightens me to be frank. It is amazing you get 10% and that will help spread the project but before spreading the word get some math under your belt.

You are a newbie troll leave real investors alone and live and let live. Appreciate the update phoenix, keep them coming.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:42:54 PM

We can use site to trade after ICO finish or we need to wait for an exchange to add coin?  Huh

ok thx maybe they can try get listed on Bittrex since BRK got listed. Bittrex is going to be hot soon with volume

They're raising enough for it to be added to bittrex and that would be a nice start for this coin. I guess any exchange it gets on at the start is good enough for me as I won't be trading much, not when this will rocket when 10% of profit starts buying the books  Shocked

Yes think when the time comes the 10% profit is a substantial amount that alone will create big demand.

I have a question to the team -- How about adding a dice game to the wallet shortley after release and if so can that be made provably fair?

I am loving the idea of a dice game in wallet close to my holdings so I can lose them all and create even more demand for us all lol Am I the only one that thinks that is a good idea?

gogodr

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:57:08 PM

Dude you really need to start rollingseriously because not knowing what 10% is frightens me to be frank. It is amazing you get 10% and that will help spread the project but before spreading the word get some math under your belt.

What? What are you talking about, I think it's you who needs to get some math under your belt
10 BTC * 10% = 1 BTC  Huh  Roll Eyes
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:43:15 PM

Code:
Blog Posts - qiwoman2

FaceBook Group- qiwoman2

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
gogodr

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:34:51 PM

Code:
Blog Posts - qiwoman2

FaceBook Group- qiwoman2

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

What am I missing?

Missing the amount of trolls there are in the thread today... Roll Eyes
etparle

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:16:28 AM

We can use site to trade after ICO finish or we need to wait for an exchange to add coin?  Huh

They're raising enough for it to be added to bittrex and that would be a nice start for this coin. I guess any exchange it gets on at the start is good enough for me as I won't be trading much, not when this will rocket when 10% of profit starts buying the books  Shocked

Yes think when the time comes the 10% profit is a substantial amount that alone will create big demand.

I have a question to the team -- How about adding a dice game to the wallet shortley after release and if so can that be made provably fair?

I am loving the idea of a dice game in wallet close to my holdings so I can lose them all and create even more demand for us all lol Am I the only one that thinks that is a good idea?

That would be pretty cool I think and amazing deliver from the devs on this referral program! When will it be starting?
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:35:17 AM

also dev I have another question, is there any way to buy LIR using referral BTC at ICO price or you must only trade after?

trade for after is really good for the investors because  it means lots of people will have btc to buy lir when the ico is over.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:52:19 AM

Code:
Blog Posts - qiwoman2

FaceBook Group- qiwoman2

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

This is a good token Bro..I just had my cuppa tea, when will the ref link be available? I got a few friends who have teams of people so they will want in I am sure.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:58:35 AM

Chinese translation is up, sorry but we tried to post all the pics and it didn't worked, tried for over an hour lol so we did it in the original format.. enjoy Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1517723.new#new    Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:00:24 AM

Working on fb page..  Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/Letitride-1406148413018123/

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:54:37 AM

Code:
Blog Posts - qiwoman2

FaceBook Group- qiwoman2

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

This is a good token Bro..I just had my cuppa tea, when will the ref link be available? I got a few friends who have teams of people so they will want in I am sure.  Smiley

hey now, I don't think u can post the ref link on the official facebook that would be like cheating no? but the page looks pretty nice so far, good job!

I wouldn't even think of that Smiley

I am managing the fb page but I have 2 or 3 peeps, friends of mine who are asking me in pm what coins to invest in..  Smiley I work online so have peeps that do business online and now they are getting interested in anything related to bitcoin, which is good!  Smiley Also I don't think there is a referral link yet.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:10:33 AM

HongKong feels facebook should be controlled by the team of LIR. Are you team member?
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:46:18 AM

-

HongKong feels facebook should be controlled by the team of LIR. Are you team member?

hongkong has a point but that forum member looks trusted enough to run a facebook page that anyone can create lol I have had talks with a few of my pals who are interested in gambling and they will be investing but I have held them off until you start the refer a friend bonus. 10% of a few btc is enough to wait. Please hurry with the links team.

Many Hero members like this coin and HongKong likes them too. i understand now and i can make page as well for my friends?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: