Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 [1187] 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
Flame.Exchange

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

https://flame.exchange

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:05:40 PM

Wow, this looks promising

🔥🔥Flame.Exchange🔥🔥
Need your coin listed? PM me on BitcoinTalk or Telegram: @Iana0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
what is happening

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:30:39 AM

guys buy as much as you can asap. why you will ask.

ORDERBOOK so thin sell side
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:52:52 PM

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/1082681200291008513

https://medium.com/@garry.passarella/a-look-at-smart-contract-development-with-stratis-46e09e0c93b7

"A look at Smart Contract development with Stratis" by @GarryPas

Thank you for your hard work and honesty in reviewing our smart contracts in C#.

We encourage everyone to read this in-depth, independent review:
Khilone7

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:03:14 PM

Thanks to our community member @Crimejoker there now is a place which covers the projects building on top of the Stratis Platform. Another great example of a community effort.

-> https://www.stratisprojects.com 

Follow for updates on new projects @Stratisprojects

#Stratis $STRAT

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/1082713613184438274
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:18:48 PM

guys buy as much as you can asap. why you will ask.

ORDERBOOK so thin sell side
yeah strat could explode any moment like waves, hopefully strat makes it to top 20 and be there!
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:20:50 PM

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/1082681200291008513

https://medium.com/@garry.passarella/a-look-at-smart-contract-development-with-stratis-46e09e0c93b7

"A look at Smart Contract development with Stratis" by @GarryPas

Thank you for your hard work and honesty in reviewing our smart contracts in C#.

We encourage everyone to read this in-depth, independent review:

This is the reason why I have to borrow some money and buy it all Stratis. Buy Stratis now and HODL!

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:27:58 PM

A very balanced and thorough look at Stratis' recently released smart contracts offering:

What a promising but honest take on Stratis smart contract development. These are the kind of hands down reviews that you want to see. Hopefully it will help convince other developers to put their boots to the ground and start development on Stratis as supposed to Ethereum.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:39:13 AM

It seems that market is awaiting for perfect moment for breakout upwards and that will be spike in its price. We all know how much work has been done here all that has added just fuel for taking off. It is probably Bitcoin which is holding the altcoin's on the spot once there is something clear some markets will show excellent performances and Stratis should be one of them.
tombtc

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:50:16 AM

Hands down Stratis is the most undervalued project in crypto space. Finished product and starting to onboard the customers. The huge C# developer scene will do the rest. But people need to find out about it and Stratis Team is very quiet with their nearly non existent marketing strategy. This machine needs some fuel to get to the second gear or it will slow down and be replaced by a newer model.
I know the CEO played it excellent. No money wasting and focusing on tech. They achieved a lot so far but isn't it the time to show your product to the world?
I know it is easy to criticize and I'm sorry if anyone feels bad with it. No FUD intended.
Khilone7

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:53:19 AM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1082968362270052353

Acetmesis

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:07:47 PM

Hands down Stratis is the most undervalued project in crypto space. Finished product and starting to onboard the customers. The huge C# developer scene will do the rest. But people need to find out about it and Stratis Team is very quiet with their nearly non existent marketing strategy. This machine needs some fuel to get to the second gear or it will slow down and be replaced by a newer model.
I know the CEO played it excellent. No money wasting and focusing on tech. They achieved a lot so far but isn't it the time to show your product to the world?
I know it is easy to criticize and I'm sorry if anyone feels bad with it. No FUD intended.

I don't think that there's ever any need to apologise for criticism. Marketing matters, big time. Stratis' tech is very competitive, but it still needs help to kick the network effect into place.

The team do know this. I think that the main consideration is funding. Crytpos have suffered across the board, with some even being forced to abandon development in areas due to having to lay off team members. Stratis has obviously managed its finances very well these past few years, given that they only raised the equivalent of $600,000 during their ICO. I believe that once the most valuable area to allocate resources becomes PR/Marketing, then that will be where the funds are spent. That time may well be now, or it may be once they've issued some updates for the most recent releases (for example, the Full Node is seeing an update sometime this month, with patches, improvements and optimisations).

I stress, they really do know that they need to market themselves and that adoption won't happen all by itself. I know because I've had this conversation with team members myself. And this is what we can all do, to get our voices heard in a meaningful way. Express these opinions in a forum where you will be heard by the team. Bitcointalk is only frequented by community members: I haven't seen a member of the team here regularly since just after the ICO. Levying criticisms here is 100% everyone's right, but it's not going to have a positive impact in the way it CAN do on the Discord, say.

In some small way, we can all also help by spreading the word and trying to educate people about Stratis. I'm not meaning shilling (a very fine distinction to try to make, I'm sure), just an honest introduction to Stratis. For example, recently an influential member of the NEO team left NEO to explore other options. One of those options should be Stratis, but perhaps he needs a helping hand to find that out.
Acetmesis

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:09:38 PM

Mediconnect Whitepaper:

https://mediconnect.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/MediConnect-Whitepaper.pdf

Verified Stratis ICO. Quite a lot of info to sink our teeth into there. Combatting prescription abuse, amongst other modernisations to the prescription process, using blockchain tech built using the Stratis Platform.
Khilone7

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:09:47 PM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1083062504031440897

Blockchain Comparison

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:29:32 AM

In some small way, we can all also help by spreading the word and trying to educate people about Stratis. I'm not meaning shilling (a very fine distinction to try to make, I'm sure), just an honest introduction to Stratis. For example, recently an influential member of the NEO team left NEO to explore other options. One of those options should be Stratis, but perhaps he needs a helping hand to find that out.

Who was this influential member that left NEO? Maybe we can contact him?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
jphamer1

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:11:54 PM

The reality is that nobody is using this tech, the biggest thing on ETHEREUM, the multi bullion dollar blockchain was crypto kitties. There is nothing of any use to anyone in this space, its all completely over hyped useless technology at the moment. Nothing of any value has happened yet anywhere in this entire space.
Acetmesis

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:06:50 PM

Who was this influential member that left NEO? Maybe we can contact him?

I tweeted to him here:

https://twitter.com/acetmesis/status/1082974431159435264

More could definitely be done to help him become aware of Stratis. Always hard to know where the line is between being overly pushy and being genuinely helpful... Still trying to find that line myself
Acetmesis

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:27:43 PM

The reality is that nobody is using this tech, the biggest thing on ETHEREUM, the multi bullion dollar blockchain was crypto kitties. There is nothing of any use to anyone in this space, its all completely over hyped useless technology at the moment. Nothing of any value has happened yet anywhere in this entire space.

I would personally say that the biggest application of the tech so far has been as a vehicle for getting money to new ideas; the "killer app" for 2017 was ICOs. So in that sense I agree that crypto has got a hell of a lot to prove. ICOs were a hotbed for scams and misguided allocation of wealth, so even the killer app was a mixed bag. Now, after a year or so, the majority of those projects that got funded are struggling to deliver on the promises they raised money on.

That said, I believe that there are genuinely valuable applications of the underlying tech besides cash-grabbing. Gluon, for example, who are building on top of the Stratis Platform, integrate blockchain tech to achieve something with their product which would not be possible without the cryptocurrency. Moreover, I believe that there are general applications which benefit from achievable distributed consensus. Nakamoto consensus isn't just good for hard money, I believe it's valuable in many areas that require coordination between mutually untrusting parties when coming to some agreement about the state of some system.

I DO think that a lot of crypto is a solution looking for a problem. However, that does not mean that I believe that there aren't problems for which crypto tech does provide a better solution. The Stratis Platform is a modular blockchain tech development kit. It can be the platform to host those solutions.

Time will tell. The tech is still incredibly young. Bitcoin is well on the way to demonstrate the worth of dist. consensus tech when it comes to hard money. Within the next ten years, maybe, we will know whether the broader crypto space has a raison d'etre or not.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:38:56 PM

Interesting stuff this is useful infographic to understand the potential of this blockchain it has clear edge and big space available to grow. Stratis is now fully loaded with all tools to make it ready for next bull rally.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:24:10 AM

Well, Stratis looks like really very promising on this infographic. And one thing left to know is when Strat price will begin grow.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:31:51 AM

Interesting stuff this is useful infographic to understand the potential of this blockchain it has clear edge and big space available to grow. Stratis is now fully loaded with all tools to make it ready for next bull rally.

I don't really understand why there are too many people that are into Neo, Waves and Eos. Stratis is the most undervalued blockchain right now. This will be worth it once big industries will start to realize the quality over popularity.
Pages: « 1 ... 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 [1187] 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: