Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 [1213] 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:22:03 PM

It is really hard to believe what is happening and there is no sign when it will get some relief and will get recover. Ongoing market situation is very bad for low volume projects and who have no big community behind it like Stratis  now it has been it into long term investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:08:31 PM

It is really hard to believe what is happening and there is no sign when it will get some relief and will get recover. Ongoing market situation is very bad for low volume projects and who have no big community behind it like Stratis  now it has been it into long term investment.

The project is not so bad like others in cmc, but the fact that traders and those who keep continue to sell on the market is negative. All levels of price support have already been crash and we are already beyond the top100. If this continues, then soon the token will also be released from top150.
TomThumb

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:29:33 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 01:35:06 PM by mprep

Your are getting stratis at an unbelievable discount right now, if I were you I'd be accumulating because the market moves  startis makes can and have made lots of people rich.

You're contradicting yourself! You say Stratis doesn't pump its price; that, as a result of the professionalism of its team and the quality of its product, it's made people rich. BUT STRATIS HASN'T DONE ANYTHING. The prices soared due to insane levels of wild speculation. People could have - and probably did! - get rich off junk. Some years back, Chris Trew was asked in an interview why Stratis was valued so highly - he said he didn't know! Even Ethereum doesn't deserve the valuation it has. Until smart contracts and blockchain technology take off, no one knows which coins will survive in the long-term. And even then, just because a product is good doesn't mean it'll end up a winner: if an inferior chain is more popular, then it could eventually overcome its shortfalls and kill the competition.

Most of these projects are black boxes and the future is unknown, so no one has the right to brag about how a great a particular cryptocoin is, or where it's heading. They could all crash to zero within 5 years. One important factor is having enough money to stay the course - does Stratis? Things could get brutal later on and developers could leave to work on higher ranking projects - blockchain developers are in short supply, I read. Tell me what I've missed that makes you so certain this isn't the case?

Your are getting stratis at an unbelievable discount right now, if I were you I'd be accumulating because the market moves  startis makes can and have made lots of people rich. 

See my previous post. I forgot to mention that someone said the reason Stratis went so high initially was because people thought it might be an Ethereum killer, but that wasn't the case! So, it's now got to succeed on different terms. The fact that Stratis is apparently working with the UK government on one or more pilot projects is NO endorsement at all. The British government is known to work with numerous shady private firms, such as Capita - nicknamed Crapita! - and Atos, a French technology company involved in assessing whether disabled and seriously ill people are fit for work, which has led to thousands of deaths and suicides - google "atos mirror suicide" and "calumslist".

The UK government also paid a large sum of money for a rather crappy program that could have been written in a couple of days by any undergraduate with some programming knowledge - it was clearly nepotism! There's also been numerous and expensive IT project failures because the UK government goes with the cheapest option. I could go on and on, but you get my point!

Here's just one article about a corrupt firm supported by the UK government at MASSIVE public expense that eventually collapsed:
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/bjybmq/the-carillion-scandal-is-proof-that-big-business-should-not-run-government-services

So, if Chris Trew has connections with the UK government, beware!

Yes, beware the FUDsters, but also beware the shills who don't care if other people lose their money. At the end of the day, it has to be the investor's call - he/she should be allowed to read the negative comments along with the positive ones - as opposed to CENSORED information. If you have incontrovertible evidence that Stratis is going to soar in value eventually, provide us with the links!

Finally, I must declare a conflict of interest. Shocked Normally, I'm paid to FUD other coins, but I'm trying to get my employer - a blue whale investor! - to see Stratis as the potential threat that it is to give myself some extra work - I'm hoping to go on a one month luxury cruise in December and I could do with the extra cash. Grin
Denopoly

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:52:17 AM

Your are getting stratis at an unbelievable discount right now, if I were you I'd be accumulating because the market moves  startis makes can and have made lots of people rich.  

See my previous post. I forgot to mention that someone said the reason Stratis went so high initially was because people thought it might be an Ethereum killer, but that wasn't the case! So, it's now got to succeed on different terms. The fact that Stratis is apparently working with the UK government on one or more pilot projects is NO endorsement at all. The British government is known to work with numerous shady private firms, such as Capita - nicknamed Crapita! - and Atos, a French technology company involved in assessing whether disabled and seriously ill people are fit for work, which has led to thousands of deaths and suicides - google "atos mirror suicide" and "calumslist".

The UK government also paid a large sum of money for a rather crappy program that could have been written in a couple of days by any undergraduate with some programming knowledge - it was clearly nepotism! There's also been numerous and expensive IT project failures because the UK government goes with the cheapest option. I could go on and on, but you get my point!

Here's just one article about a corrupt firm supported by the UK government at MASSIVE public expense that eventually collapsed:
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/bjybmq/the-carillion-scandal-is-proof-that-big-business-should-not-run-government-services

So, if Chris Trew has connections with the UK government, beware!

Yes, beware the FUDsters, but also beware the shills who don't care if other people lose their money. At the end of the day, it has to be the investor's call - he/she should be allowed to read the negative comments along with the positive ones - as opposed to CENSORED information. If you have incontrovertible evidence that Stratis is going to soar in value eventually, provide us with the links!

Finally, I must declare a conflict of interest. Shocked Normally, I'm paid to FUD other coins, but I'm trying to get my employer - a blue whale investor! - to see Stratis as the potential threat that it is to give myself some extra work - I'm hoping to go on a one month luxury cruise in December and I could do with the extra cash. Grin

I am confused to what your intentions are in the crypto space? Are you an investor? Day trader? FUDster? just an onlooker? We are all speculating when it comes to crypto. Yes, the Stratis price went up and Chris may have not known why, but that is normal, in the stock market there are thousands of overvalued companies, do their CEO's know why the price is high or low? No. There are speculators out there moving the price. Many companies in or outside of crypto or blockchain are shady, our job as speculators is to sift through them and  find  the winners and profit. It all depends what your intentions are, some don't care about the making money part of crypto and are more excited about the technology and that is fine. We all have our own opinions on these companies and arguing will not take us anywhere. You think stratis is crap and I don't. But the bottom line no one really knows we are all speculating. You may be right, I may be right....only time will tell.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:05:03 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2019, 08:21:29 PM by Sjacmur

When Cold Staking ?

Long time is 75%+ cold staking signalization.

https://stratis.guru/coldstaking-progress
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:50:55 AM

The team is not planning a new shared business with Microsoft?
This would surely help the growth of the price, which is now just at the bottom and continues to fall.
jfgreen

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:20:05 PM

Imagine the people that held Ico; watched their balance go to millions, still held and rode it all the way back down to nothing  Shocked
TomThumb

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:34:39 PM

I am confused to what your intentions are in the crypto space? Are you an investor? Day trader? FUDster? just an onlooker?

...in the stock market there are thousands of overvalued companies, do their CEO's know why the price is high or low? You think stratis is crap and I don't.

I'm me! I'm not shilling, fudding or doing anything other than expressing my opinion. Everything is black and white today - everyone brainwashed by politicians and the mainstream media. If I don't praise Stratis to the hilt, I must think it's shit; if I don't call Stratis shit, I must think it's fantastic!

If Chris Trew came on here and gave us some facts about what's going on, then I might consider fawning over him and all the other crypto "CEOs" living in their ivory towers having got rich off ordinary people for doing next to nothing. Buterin of Ethereum fame writes "Not giving out any Ethereum" - or words to that effect! Like he deserves the vast sums he has. All he has to say is "Please don't ask for Ethereum" - instead of sounding like an arrogant, selfish prick!

This isn't the stock market! Companies on the stock market are real businesses. Please tell me about the sales and profit figures of Stratis? Please tell me who buys Stratis' product? Please provide me with the last audit that was done on Stratis? Crytpos are unregulated and prone to market manipulation, as we've just witnessed with the soaring price of Bitcoin and numerous alts.

Hodl, but you could be Hodling to zero. The ones making money off these price swings are those with money.

EOS raised $1 billion in its ICO - just why the hell did they need $1 billion? It's obscene greed taken to a new level of obscenity! Angry
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:22:25 AM

Imagine the people that held Ico; watched their balance go to millions, still held and rode it all the way back down to nothing  Shocked

that would suck

i cashed out Grin
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:01:44 AM

that would suck

i cashed out Grin

No joke this is back to where I first bought in lol

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Bengash

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:22:17 AM

Ico was 0.007usd so no where near...
Sats was around 1k...
Every coin that came out around same time as stratis is under ico price in sats...
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:25:31 PM

I'm me! I'm not shilling, fudding or doing anything other than expressing my opinion. Everything is black and white today - everyone brainwashed by politicians and the mainstream media. If I don't praise Stratis to the hilt, I must think it's shit; if I don't call Stratis shit, I must think it's fantastic!

If Chris Trew came on here and gave us some facts about what's going on, then I might consider fawning over him and all the other crypto "CEOs" living in their ivory towers having got rich off ordinary people for doing next to nothing. Buterin of Ethereum fame writes "Not giving out any Ethereum" - or words to that effect! Like he deserves the vast sums he has. All he has to say is "Please don't ask for Ethereum" - instead of sounding like an arrogant, selfish prick!

This isn't the stock market! Companies on the stock market are real businesses. Please tell me about the sales and profit figures of Stratis? Please tell me who buys Stratis' product? Please provide me with the last audit that was done on Stratis? Crytpos are unregulated and prone to market manipulation, as we've just witnessed with the soaring price of Bitcoin and numerous alts.

Hodl, but you could be Hodling to zero. The ones making money off these price swings are those with money.

EOS raised $1 billion in its ICO - just why the hell did they need $1 billion? It's obscene greed taken to a new level of obscenity! Angry

I agree. We are now seeing what all of this stuff is really worth. I believe we have all been duped.
TomThumb

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:04:55 PM

I agree. We are now seeing what all of this stuff is really worth. I believe we have all been duped.

Had numerous comments deleted - seems people don't like hearing the truth.

"HODL! TOO THE MOON! WE'RE ALL GONNA BE RICH!" Except we're not! The rich are going to get richer - the "CEOs" of these projects have made millions for doing next to nothing - and a few very lucky ordinary individuals will make some money while everyone else ends up with nothing. That's how the world works. For there to be rich people, there must be poor people. For there to be winners, there must be losers.

Comment will likely be deleted because people are also nasty - another life lesson for these kids - they must be kids because only kids stick their fingers in the ears and shout "Can't hear you! La La La La La! HODL. TO THE MOON. BUYING A LAMBO SOON. I'M REPORTING YOU!"

"Hodl! To the moon!" days are over. These projects now have to prove their worth - and so does blockchain technology!

Report me, censor me, silence me - won't change reality! Grin
jphamer1

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:56:11 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2019, 11:07:17 PM by jphamer1

People with money buy crypto as an expensive lottery ticket. The sky is the limit especially when you buy 10 grands worth of something and it makes you a millionaire. The market is over saturated, nobody uses this tech and the game has completely changed. I expect all this stuff to go to pretty much 0 before it goes anywhere. I first came to crypto in 2012 and litecoin was 3 or 4 dollars. The market bubbled and it went to 48 dollars. I then watched it sink in a death spiral to 1.2 dollars, BELOW the price where i came in at in 2012. This is exactly what is happening now, it will all, the entire space go to next to 0. I plan to buy EOS at around 1 or 2 dollars and everything else i fancy because basically a worthless nothing becomes a lottery ticket with 10 grand thrown in.

The bottom will be obvious when the prices of most coins sit at a low price for a couple of months because its just not even worth selling at X price.

When 10 grand will buy me 100k or more stratis ill start to buy because thats when it becomes a lottery ticket with a viable risk reward ratio.
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:55:29 PM

Had numerous comments deleted - seems people don't like hearing the truth.

"HODL! TOO THE MOON! WE'RE ALL GONNA BE RICH!" Except we're not! The rich are going to get richer - the "CEOs" of these projects have made millions for doing next to nothing - and a few very lucky ordinary individuals will make some money while everyone else ends up with nothing. That's how the world works. For there to be rich people, there must be poor people. For there to be winners, there must be losers.

Comment will likely be deleted because people are also nasty - another life lesson for these kids - they must be kids because only kids stick their fingers in the ears and shout "Can't hear you! La La La La La! HODL. TO THE MOON. BUYING A LAMBO SOON. I'M REPORTING YOU!"

"Hodl! To the moon!" days are over. These projects now have to prove their worth - and so does blockchain technology!

Report me, censor me, silence me - won't change reality! Grin

wrong! you have a 3rd grade level education if you believe that. you think that the pizza is one size and never expands or contrasts. take time to study how money works before leaving all of us know you are stupid.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:49:22 AM

The whole market in a whole shows big uncertainty again. Whales have been playing a suckers rally and the price will go down likely a bit more before recovering. Discount prices where the risks and rewards are getting very interesting are in play

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:13:40 PM

For those who aren't in the Stratis Discord.  https://discordapp.com/invite/9tDyfZs

Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:50:45 AM

Thank you for sharing! I’m in their Telegram channel although it’s not an official platform, but more community based. It’s nice to see Chris is promising more focus on their marketing among other points.

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:13:48 AM

Sats was around 1k...
Every coin that came out around same time as stratis is under ico price in sats...

Its still 5x in BTC and 72x in usd in compare with ICO price. So early investors in good profit anyway. But I dont see good progress here last time (
They have some airdrop of Cirrus  token. But what is this a project? Is this token built on Stratis blockchain?
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:32:48 AM

Sats was around 1k...

Its still 5x in BTC and 72x in usd in compare with ICO price. So early investors in good profit anyway. But I dont see good progress here last time (
They have some airdrop of Cirrus  token. But what is this a project? Is this token built on Stratis blockchain?

Although it is nice comparison but it is pretty hard to find early bird in this thread I'm doubtful only few people left who are still holding since ICO maybe those are only dev team. Everyone want to make profit but this project is still missing marketing to catch the attention of new investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 [1213] 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: