Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 [785] 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890792 times)
callback

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:44:57 AM

Any ideas why STRAT is going down? Seams quite unfair considering all the hard work that the development team has put in the last year or so.

The proceeds for a mainnet release of Breeze are unknown, no indication of when it will come out.
Everybody is waiting for them to deliver on their roadmap now.
I hope it gives it a push and works as intended. And is appreciated as a platform.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:50:52 AM

Any ideas why STRAT is going down? Seams quite unfair considering all the hard work that the development team has put in the last year or so.

Developments are on fire in the backstage.. Market is silent..Whales are accumulating.. Noobs are selling.. Smart pants are purchasing..Breeze Wallet with tumblebit alpha release is to be released extremely soon..and possible ninja releases? There's a lot of excitement in the Stratisphere if you know how to find it.  Wink
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:17:38 AM

The short answer is that it is in a downtrend and trends are very powerful. But that is only compared to Bitcoin which has been on a tear. It only peaked in term of Bitcoin less that three months ago.

In USD dollar terms we have possibly already seen the bottom. It possibly bottomed out at about $2.88 USD on July 17.

So in USD terms it has almost doubled in  just over one month.

It BTC terms it has been going sideways for nine days now, so the downtrend is not as strong as it was.
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:25:22 AM

The proceeds for a mainnet release of Breeze are unknown, no indication of when it will come out.
Everybody is waiting for them to deliver on their roadmap now.
I'm not waiting. I'm quite happy with the progress
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:04:48 AM

The thing that makes me most bearish about Stratis is that (as usual) if you go to tradingview.com every single piece of analysis is super bullish Smiley

Here is my current favorite. The "bat chart"....m'eh it'll probably come true Smiley

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/STRATBTC/EyZjFtc3-Bat-pattern-in-STRAT/
BTCWagering

Activity: 292
Merit: 256

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:53:25 AM

You may not have heard. Stratis already has someone who will use their services.  Pretty interesting stuff. The first customer is no doubt the hardest. I'd be surprised if there weren't more to follow. Businesses will want to use blockchains and for SMEs Stratis is once choice.
If Earthtwine gain a competitive advantage (and that is a real possibility ) then other businesses will want to join in.
The advantages will be
1. With regulators.
2.With security.
3.Cost efficiency.

How does any of this drive demand for the STRAT token?

BTCWagering, did you send some Stratis to a Start address?

I think a remedial reading course is indicated for you madam (sir?). Go back and waste some more time in my profile.

I've never held a single STRAT and likely never will (see above about real use cases). However multiple early adopters have lost vast sums because STRAT is so similar to START and identical in terms of public key address space (would have been better if the dev team avoided this confusion at the outset. I'm not sure -- are STRAT addresses the same range as BTC as well? Also unfortunate if so.)

I was trying to help some early adopters recover their coins but when I presented a solution to the Slackers, they responded like petulant children. A shame really. Prior to that, I was posting in here about the potential of helping folks recover their tokens, but was ignored repeatedly. I spent enough time in the thread to where I now know a bit about the project.

Learning about Stratis hasn't made me want to buy in one iota, unfortunately.

PS: My posts always aim to be value-add. If you can't see that, shame on you. Find something better to do than reading them. Classy move by you though to post a link to my profile (as if people don't know how to find it themselves. You think my posts are worthless, yet you're encouraging others to spend time reading them  Huh I guess you have no respect for others' time.)
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:01:33 PM

You may not have heard. Stratis already has someone who will use their services.  Pretty interesting stuff. The first customer is no doubt the hardest. I'd be surprised if there weren't more to follow. Businesses will want to use blockchains and for SMEs Stratis is once choice.
If Earthtwine gain a competitive advantage (and that is a real possibility ) then other businesses will want to join in.
The advantages will be
1. With regulators.
2.With security.
3.Cost efficiency.

I think a remedial reading course is indicated for you madam (sir?). Go back and waste some more time in my profile.

I've never held a single STRAT and likely never will (see above about real use cases). However multiple early adopters have lost vast sums because STRAT is so similar to START and identical in terms of public key address space (would have been better if the dev team avoided this confusion at the outset. I'm not sure -- are STRAT addresses the same range as BTC as well? Also unfortunate if so.)

I was trying to help some early adopters recover their coins but when I presented a solution to the Slackers, they responded like petulant children. A shame really. Prior to that, I was posting in here about the potential of helping folks recover their tokens, but was ignored repeatedly. I spent enough time in the thread to where I now know a bit about the project.

Learning about Stratis hasn't made me want to buy in one iota, unfortunately.

PS: My posts always aim to be value-add. If you can't see that, shame on you. Find something better to do than reading them. Classy move by you though to post a link to my profile (as if people don't know how to find it themselves. You think my posts are worthless, yet you're encouraging others to spend time reading them  Huh I guess you have no respect for others' time.

If you don't have and never will have a single Strat, that renders you no value at all. This is STRAT thread which discuss the welfare of STratis owners and soon to be adopters. So what is really your business here? Disrupting the flow I guess . Keep popping up the Strat to Start incident which happened almost a year ago. Look don't you guys get over with your unintentional mistakes. We are not so perfect being but we can learn from our mistakes and move on.
BTCWagering

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:09:01 PM

What can I say, even though I don't want to buy any STRAT, I've become somewhat fascinated with the fact that Stratis has a massive market cap. It's a bit of cognitive dissonance for me and I'm waiting to see which happens first:

• Stratis delivers something that makes sense to me and the market reacts, forcing me to eat the proverbial crow and accept the value in the project, or
  • Stratis' valuation contracts sharply to the point where it's in line with what I'd expect.

Think of it like this. Imagine someone took a trip to the war-torn Palestine (or something similar). They come back home and don't want to return to Palestine or buy a house there, but they're fascinated with how things will be resolved over there.

That's where I'm at. And I'll keep posting here and in any other thread I feel like whenever I feel like it. Thank you very much.
cryptonia

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:11:51 PM

The advantages will be
1. With regulators.
2.With security.
3.Cost efficiency.

I've never held a single STRAT
It's very obvious you had some Strat and sent them to a Start address but you were embarrassed about making this error and so you set up this sock puppet account with dozens of useless posts and then pretended you were trying to help other people because you were embarrassed.
It's obvious.

And now you are angry at Stratis even though it was you who sent your Stratis to a Start  address by mistake.

It's blindingly obvious.  Roll Eyes

I feel for you .Anyone culd have made that mistake and i hope you get them back
BTCWagering

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:18:03 PM

You couldn't be more wrong.

you were embarrassed about making this error and so you set up this sock puppet account with dozens of useless posts and then pretended you were trying to help other people

My account was registered March 24, 2014. Also, go ahead and get back into my post history. Several of my posts contain links to the actual individuals who lost the coins.

You should seek help in terms of basic reasoning and comprehension  Shocked
cryptonia

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:19:33 PM

You couldn't be more wrong.

you were embarrassed about making this error and so you set up this sock puppet account with dozens of useless posts and then pretended you were trying to help other people

My account was registered March 24, 2014. Also, go ahead and get back into my post history. Several of my posts contain links to the actual individuals who lost the coins.

You should seek help in terms of basic reasoning and comprehension  Shocked
It may have happened to you and other people as well. As I said anyone could have made that mistake
BTCWagering

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:32:32 PM

You're still not making any sense. So which account(s) am I linked to exactly? Am I embarrassed about it or am I bringing attention to it? You should do some more "forensic" work and really nail me down.

The simple fact is, I heard about ICO investors losing significant holdings because of confusion / spell correction between STRAT and START. I thought it would be justified to try and resolve it. Krushang said he was working on it, but never responded, so I kept beating the drum. Finally I went to the Slack as someone here suggested, and they were surprisingly furious at the mere suggestion of reversing the transactions (in a safe way). So I gave up on it.

But I spent enough time reading posts in here that I'm still interested. It's that simple.

You can keep saying whatever you want and so will I. Your poorly reasoned accusations don't bother me in the least.
cryptonia

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:56:00 PM

You're still not making any sense. So which account(s) am I linked to exactly? Am I embarrassed about it or am I bringing attention to it? You should do some more "forensic" work and really nail me down.

The simple fact is, I heard about ICO investors losing significant holdings because of confusion / spell correction between STRAT and START. I thought it would be justified to try and resolve it. Krushang said he was working on it, but never responded, so I kept beating the drum. Finally I went to the Slack as someone here suggested, and they were surprisingly furious at the mere suggestion of reversing the transactions (in a safe way). So I gave up on it.

But I spent enough time reading posts in here that I'm still interested. It's that simple.

You can keep saying whatever you want and so will I. Your poorly reasoned accusations don't bother me in the least.

This account is obviously a sock puppet account. You posted dozens of useless posts to get the number of posts up then "suddenly"...."suddenly" ..totally out of the blue started posting about someone sending Strat to a Start address. I feel for you and hope you get them back.

And you now try and trash Stratis even though it was you who made the mistake of sending Stratis to a Start address.
BTCWagering

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:47:47 PM

Understanding the concept of time might help you in life.

This account was created in March 2014 and has been adding value to BCTalk ever since. To my knowledge Stratis was launched in 2016.

QED

You gotta be better bro.

jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:58:11 PM

Understanding the concept of time might help you in life.

This account was created in March 2014 and has been adding value to BCTalk ever since. To my knowledge Stratis was launched in 2016.

QED

You gotta be better bro.

He is indeed better than you are, and did not send his Strat to Start address hahahaha . Stratis supporters are smart enough to hodl not for a sudden pump. If I would recall the time this Strat-Start problem was in discussion , the price of stratis was a measly 4-5k sats.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:14:41 PM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/899997953993125888

BTCWagering

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 02:21:33 PM

He is indeed better than you are, and did not send his Strat to Start address hahahaha .

I've never held a single STRAT and probably never will, but I'm sticking around because I find it interesting and want to see what happens with it. If you want to insult the actual individuals who lost their tokens, just read back in the thread. I quoted them from when they came here looking for answers last year. The reason I came in to help is because I saw a clear way to restore them via hard fork and an attestation from the exchanges where they generated a START address. But apparently Stratis "doesn't want to be like ETH" and reverse those documented tx's via hard fork. The Slackers said it would rattle investors.

The rest of your post makes no sense to me.

Stratis supporters are smart enough to hodl not for a sudden pump.

What does that even mean  Huh lol

nicodouille

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:23:57 PM

Stratis back to $1?

I hope no.
I bought Stratis for $ 0.3, now I'm already in good profit. But the price of Stratis reached $ 11. Therefore, I still expect a price of $ 11- $ 15, and then I will sell some of my coins

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Rrrav

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:44:25 PM

You proposed a hardfork in the Slack community, and unfortunately for you no team member or community member (absolutely nobody) supported your proposition. It simply does not make any logical sense to hard fork because of other peoples unfortunate mistake.

Also stop lying on this thread, Krushang didn't ignore you. I was there when he told you politely that he tried looking for solutions, however there was nothing feasible that could be done. Along with many others, he reiterated that a hardfork was not an option, but you couldn't accept the answer. Nobody treated you unfairly, people were getting fed up with you when you couldn't accept the fact that there was no solution.

You've been trying to spread negativity ever since.

Do yourself a favour and please let go of this mishap, just move on.
BTCWagering

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 03:08:50 PM

Hi,

Sorry i have been very busy. I have someone working on a method to retrieve the coins as we have a few individuals that have STRAT to a startcoin deposit address. i will update you on the progress later this week.

Regards

Krushang Patel

He never responded after that (despite me pinging him a few times in the weeks that followed). As you can tell, he didn't think it was ridiculous to pursue this. It was only when I joined the Slack to discuss this that petulant community members started ridiculing the notion (and me, even though it's very clear that I've never held STRAT).

The whole interaction on Slack lasted less than 20 minutes. PRIOR to that I had been presenting the idea of an exchange-attested hardfork, here in this thread for weeks and weeks, to restore the ICO investors. Nobody was saying a peep in response.

Subsequent to me joining the slack, other BCTalk users have been commenting on how toxic the Stratis Slack channel is, and I agreed with that.

I haven't spread any negativity. I just don't really understand the valuation or the use case of STRAT. So I'm curious to see where it goes, and sticking around, chatting about it as I wish.

I'm seeing such low comprehension and even the basic ability to follow a sequence of events from a few of you guys. I hope you are more capable when it comes to your investments  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 [785] 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: