Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your reason to gamble? Fun or profit?  (Read 78379 times)
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:18:38 PM

I play gamble because i want some profit for my everyday life. Many gamblers play gambling games for the profit they are earning. Sometimes playing gambling makes me have fun and earning profit too.
Perhaps if you are comfortable to gamble for profit was not a problem. The important thing is to have self-control, it will avoid themselves from losses due to continuous gambling or addiction. Management in managing betting should also be held if the gamble for profit. But if I prefer to gamble for fun because I know gambling is a game, so it would be better if for fun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:12:03 PM

I do gamble to earn some profits even though i am looking for some fun while doing so and earn some profits and nothing is easy and you keep on losing and that is the fact. Gambling has its own risk and i do have a small bank roll every month to gamble.
yeah i do believe on those people who claim that they are gamble for fun only would still have a desire to get profit too at same time. as it's the real gambling, to push your adrenaline to wait on the outcome whether the bet win or not as there is your money in risk. that was the thing that make gambling so excited and full of thrill.
yes that is a face i also do not believe that people play gambling for fun, i think there is no fun in gambling if there is no money involved, to me 99.9% people are playing gambling for making money in a short period of time.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:29:16 PM

I do gamble to earn some profits even though i am looking for some fun while doing so and earn some profits and nothing is easy and you keep on losing and that is the fact. Gambling has its own risk and i do have a small bank roll every month to gamble.
yeah i do believe on those people who claim that they are gamble for fun only would still have a desire to get profit too at same time. as it's the real gambling, to push your adrenaline to wait on the outcome whether the bet win or not as there is your money in risk. that was the thing that make gambling so excited and full of thrill.
yes that is a face i also do not believe that people play gambling for fun, i think there is no fun in gambling if there is no money involved, to me 99.9% people are playing gambling for making money in a short period of time.
Hahahaa agreed with you, I saw many posts that there are gambling for fun only but I think for me it is not fun if you are losing your money, we all know that it's hard to earn money in this era, I don't think people gambling for fun and entertainment but maybe for filthy rich? hahaa.

ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:02:18 PM

Hahahaa agreed with you, I saw many posts that there are gambling for fun only but I think for me it is not fun if you are losing your money, we all know that it's hard to earn money in this era, I don't think people gambling for fun and entertainment but maybe for filthy rich? hahaa.
If you use the small amount from the faucet, you do not lose any money at all. Typically, I claim bonus from faucet or some promotion here and start gambling with that amount and I find it very fun and useful. Losing money can not make you fun. HOwever, you must have to accept it and learn how to be calm after losing such a large amount of bitcoin. Gambling was created for entertaining, so do not ever forget this main reason
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:15:21 PM

I don't agree with that, I think some people can and do gamble just for fun and they're also the people who are least likely to get addicted, I think.
Gambling for profit is just a bad idea, you're almost always going to be -EV in the long run.
i think gambling is a game of making money and not to get entertainment, it is my personal experience that when ever i play gambling with my friends using cards or any other format of gambling, it feels very much bore with less interest, but if money is involve there then we are enjoying it very much.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:51:49 PM

I play gamble because i want some profit for my everyday life. Many gamblers play gambling games for the profit they are earning. Sometimes playing gambling makes me have fun and earning profit too.
to me i play gambling for fun, but i can get fun from gambling in only one case that if i am making money in gambling, then i am making fun from gambling, otherwise there is no fun in gambling. so to me fun is only there in gambling if someone is making money and if he is continuously loosing then gambling is the most boring activity of the world.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:30:30 AM

to me i play gambling for fun, but i can get fun from gambling in only one case that if i am making money in gambling, then i am making fun from gambling, otherwise there is no fun in gambling. so to me fun is only there in gambling if someone is making money and if he is continuously loosing then gambling is the most boring activity of the world.
Gambling is really made for fun and entertainment.. you have to set in your mind that you also lose and don't expect that you will win because it will just disappoint you in the end and there's no more fun in there so just play in gambling and have fun.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:45:11 AM

There are gambling sites who are offering play money or free to play and that is fun without any money involvement. So you both agree that gambling is for fun and as well as for profit. And why are you against with my statement if you do believe that gambling is for fun and enjoyment? I did say that it is created for us to have though.

People that say they gamble for fun still burn a lot of money. It's fun because they intended to have fun and assume right from the start that the money that they did deposit are gone for good. Although they know they can cash it out anytime, they know they wouldn't.

It's not fun to gamble with, like, 100 bits or even less. The thrill is what makes gambling fun and the higher your bet amount, the more thrilling gambling gets. I don't think it would be fun gambling with the amount of money that you don't mind risking since it's really little (and free from the website) and it wouldn't give you any significant effect regardless if you win or you lose it.

Those people who are saying that they are just gambling for fun and suddens lose a lot of money are totally rich enough or they just want to look themselves socialites to other people. But there are gamblers who have the behavior to have fun while betting higher amount of bitcoin and I don't know that's their mental problem that's hard to be cured that is leading them to lose a lot.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:55:21 AM

If your gambling every day to earn money then most likely you will lose all your hard earned money in gambling instead of making money. In gambling, only luck can bring us money and that luck comes only sometimes not every day so don't waste your money to earn easy money in gambling instead invest some other places to give you profits over the time.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:06:56 AM

If your gambling every day to earn money then most likely you will lose all your hard earned money in gambling instead of making money. In gambling, only luck can bring us money and that luck comes only sometimes not every day so don't waste your money to earn easy money in gambling instead invest some other places to give you profits over the time.
You can gamble everyday if you are good in managing your finances and if you understand that you must only put what you can afford to lose. What is see is there are two possible purpose of a person why he is gambling everyday, one is a gambler is making money for a living while the other one is gambling to chase its loses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:26:56 AM

You can gamble everyday if you are good in managing your finances and if you understand that you must only put what you can afford to lose. What is see is there are two possible purpose of a person why he is gambling everyday, one is a gambler is making money for a living while the other one is gambling to chase its loses.

You forgot the third one which are the gamblers who are just gambling for fun. And I should say that gamblers who are gambling to make money and those who are chasing their losses are the same. So that will make them still two types of gamblers.
With our way to gamble for fun, it will certainly help us to enjoy and last in gambling. It's definitely a matured way of thinking towards gambling because we know for the fact that it's hard to win when we are too focus of the profit, and accepting the reality will help us not to be possible addicted.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:20:46 AM

With our way to gamble for fun, it will certainly help us to enjoy and last in gambling. It's definitely a matured way of thinking towards gambling because we know for the fact that it's hard to win when we are too focus of the profit, and accepting the reality will help us not to be possible addicted.

Whats the point of gamble then if you think that the excitement of gamble is to have fun with it rather than winning in gambling? I seriously dont see any fun in it if I dont win anything however that kind of thing doesnt actually make me addicted to it and obviously Im having fun when I could win in the site
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:11:10 AM

Whats the point of gamble then if you think that the excitement of gamble is to have fun with it rather than winning in gambling? I seriously dont see any fun in it if I dont win anything however that kind of thing doesnt actually make me addicted to it and obviously Im having fun when I could win in the site
That's how gamblers think that that's what they want, winning will always make us enjoy in gambling but most of the time we loses. If we cannot enjoy and accept the reality that we will still lose despite of the effort we are making, then maybe it's good to quit and look for another activity to do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
shecarlin

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:23:02 AM

Do you gamble for fun or for profit?
For me, there are both reasons to gambling. it's like a relaxing kind and getting rewards from this gamble.
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:51:03 AM

For me, there are both reasons to gambling. it's like a relaxing kind and getting rewards from this gamble.

So you are saying that you are just gambling for fun and that is by being relaxed when you gamble. That's a good thing for you as there are a lot of gamblers who are gambling for profit including. But I learned a lot that making it a source of profit is not truly good enough because that is just going to pull you to lose a lot more money unlike by just simply betting small amount you will enjoy every games.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:08:55 AM

That's how gamblers think that that's what they want, winning will always make us enjoy in gambling but most of the time we loses. If we cannot enjoy and accept the reality that we will still lose despite of the effort we are making, then maybe it's good to quit and look for another activity to do.
because we always thinking about winning we never think about the worst scenario when we lost.
mostly people did not have any anticipation plan to handle this kind situation .
that's why in most case gambling make them upset in the end , not get profit nor fun.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:02:21 PM

yes it is necessary to limit your gambling as there is no end of gambling unless you lose your all money in gambling, therefore you need to fix  limit up to that you can bare to lose. other wise you will lose your all money over  night in gambling.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 02:27:42 PM

So you are saying that you are just gambling for fun and that is by being relaxed when you gamble. That's a good thing for you as there are a lot of gamblers who are gambling for profit including. But I learned a lot that making it a source of profit is not truly good enough because that is just going to pull you to lose a lot more money unlike by just simply betting small amount you will enjoy every games.
I think his rich because of his words he just playing for fun only and he really don't care if he lose too much money on gambling website this is the problem of rich people they don't value money . They always think that money is just for fun i learned something in gambling if you can't win then don't push to hard to play.

noictib

Activity: 966
Merit: 515

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:37:45 PM

I think his rich because of his words he just playing for fun only and he really don't care if he lose too much money on gambling website this is the problem of rich people they don't value money . They always think that money is just for fun i learned something in gambling if you can't win then don't push to hard to play.
Yeah , If he became relaxed after in gambling with bet then it is simple to win/loss because he has enough money to spent .
Well here I also gamble with free Bitcoin only because in free Bitcoin gambling ( faucet collection ) always never stricks with mind after loss of bet And if by chance I won then it is also a way of fun and Profit .
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:47:12 PM

if by chance I won then it is also a way of fun and Profit .

Winning in gambling is probably where the fun in gamble is however most people lose and when people win, people tend to be betting more and more which is the reason that most people lost more than what they could afford to . Living in denial that gambling is for fun is actually very silly thoughts according to me
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: