Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:20:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your reason to gamble? Fun or profit?  (Read 78381 times)
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:24:35 AM

My gambling is purely for fun and entertainment. I don't expect to make any profit on it at all. I think that's the best way for most of us to look at it. I'm sure there are a few people that have a system that works for making a profit but most of us will lose in the long run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:28:16 AM

My reason for gambling - namely, playing poker, is for fun and profit and to improve my skills, which all goes hand in hand.

I enjoy playing poker even when I am losing. It's kind of like a chess aficionado who enjoys playing chess even when he loses. Always working to learn, improve his game and become a more skilled player. Add in the fact that the more skilled you become, the chances of you making profit from lesser skilled players increases, makes it that much more rewarding.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:48:09 AM

Fun is really the main food when I gamble and profit is just only a side dish or lets just say that it is something like a reward. Well, It would be great if I always win , who in here doesn't want to gain some profit while having some fun? Right?, if there is someone, I guess that he/she is a very weird person, 1 out of a million dude.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:09:45 AM

I am gambling since long time but I gamble only for fun and I like to take high risks with small bets, so even if I loose it won't make much difference to me.

btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:20:23 AM

My reason to gamble is because I really love gambling and its very enjoying, I never gambled for the the profit honestly.

Surprisingly, you are saying you never play gambling for profit.
i am sure you are one and only man who said it, but in this way, it is really enjoyable for you. If we never worried about the loss in gambling, than gambling is really fun and entertainment. Only those people never feel the fun from gambling who fear the loss.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:34:17 AM

Do you gamble for fun or for profit?

it is always best if you gamble for fun and if the profit comes meanwhile you are playing the game and having fun then it is better. i mean the profit should be a secondary goal not your main thing that you put your focus on because it is only going to lead to disappointment when you gamble.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:38:49 AM

i think there is no profit in gambling at all. every one has to loose in the end. therefor i am doing it for fun.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:40:29 AM

Another view that was shared by a few was that their current gambling – viewed as a form of entertainment – would increase to new, boundless heights. Not that they would make enormous wagers just because they can, but that they would be more apt to travel the world.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:45:03 AM

I gamble for fun, but of course, I do get happy when I profit. I bet on sports to make the game more exciting and intriguing, it's more fun that way. However, I only bet small amounts, as it is for fun. Betting for fun is better than betting for profit, however you have to be careful not to be greedy and lose it all.
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:46:08 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 10:04:02 AM by Sorrowfox

profit Smiley
i like playing gambling but i need sure to profit at least 1% Smiley
Because i want to play gambling with atleasr suerely win than do or die
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:42:29 PM

I gamble for fun, but of course, I do get happy when I profit. I bet on sports to make the game more exciting and intriguing, it's more fun that way. However, I only bet small amounts, as it is for fun. Betting for fun is better than betting for profit, however you have to be careful not to be greedy and lose it all.

Good words.

At least I have saw a same person like me, well we all know that gambling is for entertainment purposes and should not be considered a way of earning money for living.

Yeah betting for fun is much more enjoyable than betting for profit. and winning is much more happier than losing, but still we do play for entertainment of us and not only for the profits that we might gain.

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:13:43 PM

Of course for fun because i don't find best way to analysis it. And for profit i traded it can be analysis by tecnical analysis.
JohnyWalkerUK

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:33:50 PM

My reason to gamble is because I really love gambling and its very enjoying, I never gambled for the the profit honestly.

Surprisingly, you are saying you never play gambling for profit.
i am sure you are one and only man who said it, but in this way, it is really enjoyable for you. If we never worried about the loss in gambling, than gambling is really fun and entertainment. Only those people never feel the fun from gambling who fear the loss.
The most people wants of course earn some profit with gambling and that is because they think that you can earn a lot of money with it so that is nice.
But of course it will be really hard to know what will happen later in the future and that is the risky thing of it.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:02:57 PM

My gambling is purely for fun and entertainment. I don't expect to make any profit on it at all. I think that's the best way for most of us to look at it. I'm sure there are a few people that have a system that works for making a profit but most of us will lose in the long run.

This have nothing to do with system to earn or anything bad happened. Gambling is pure luck games, may be they have other game like poker which is depends or more skill but it is still based on luck games so to make profit on gambling is possible only if you have enough luck to play. Most of them sure saying play for fun but in the end they will addict and will chase the profit for sure
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:11:43 PM

This have nothing to do with system to earn or anything bad happened. Gambling is pure luck games, may be they have other game like poker which is depends or more skill but it is still based on luck games so to make profit on gambling is possible only if you have enough luck to play. Most of them sure saying play for fun but in the end they will addict and will chase the profit for sure

Yep, i guess that's the best way to go. Games like poker are not based on luck on its own. There are actually sayings wherein they say that with Poker, luck is only about 10percent of the game. The 90percent is your strategy in betting and reading cards.

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:40:43 PM

My gambling is for both:gambling and profit.
When I play for profit sometimes I make profit sometimes I lose.
When I play for fun I play small amounts.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 01:03:16 AM

I play for fun and only fun.
Always controlled and only a small amount per bet.
Don't want to make a large risk because i won't afford the large lose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Frost (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:35:37 AM

Exactly, that's how I play too  Smiley
luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:06:26 AM

I dont really gamble much, but when I do its for fun.

And I take it with a smile if I lose and feed myself to some good expensive steak to lessen the pain lol.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:58:08 AM

I think it is the best way to enjoy gambling if you do not greed for money, but usually this is difficult. I usually gamble to be honest for profit and never intended much fun in any sort of gambling. Because I did realize too much of expectation either fun or profits will result in addictions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: