Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:49:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 49043 times)
ThradEO

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:38:43 AM

Guys, how much time is needed to pull the Waves from the ICO site to Bittrex?  Huh 12 hours have passed and nothing happened (and yes I put a 1W at the beginning).
ThradEO

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:45:44 AM

Guys, how much time is needed to pull the Waves from the ICO site to Bittrex?  Huh 12 hours have passed and nothing happened (and yes I put a 1W at the beginning).

Let me reply to myself. Solution https://wavestalk.org/waves-helpdesk/ico-coins/msg478/?topicseen#msg478.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:52:06 AM

48 hours
because the manual process from Sasha.
just wait you will get your waves.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:05:50 AM

Hell - I rather enjoyed that - obviously PShop but at least some light relief.

I've been following this Waves ANN and the deleted one for a while now - its been entertaining to say the least.  I have been wondering if I should buy in to Waves at discount. This has turned out a debacle so I would never touch it.

Always like to do my research so I checked back most of coinbiz posts back to 2014.

IMO coinbiz is actually correct on practically EVERYTHING he says on Waves and other things.  Hes making sense to me at least.

I also spent some time looking at BioViva and researched their claims and science behind them.  Its a hype/scam and their meagre science is flawed with risks of cancer promotion in patients so its dead in the water in terms of FDA and other regulators overseas (maybe not in Brasil and Venezuela for obvious reasons) etc. Its just another pitch to grab investor funds on sky's the limit claims.  There are others doing more with this technology. I urge you to research it yourselves.

I think if you want to save your asses here - the choice is relatively obvious.

The hope you have is maybe buy EXP and try to make back your recent and substantial losses.

No correspondence will be entered into - this is just my opinion.

Disclosure - I have nothing to do with coinbiz but I will follow him closely in the future as part of my research.

-snip-

Photoshop into very bad quality and that is very bad attempt to make people panic and get more cheap coins with this kind of stupidity.

--

--
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:32:59 AM

Hell - I rather enjoyed that - obviously PShop but at least some light relief.

I've been following this Waves ANN and the deleted one for a while now - its been entertaining to say the least.  I have been wondering if I should buy in to Waves at discount. This has turned out a debacle so I would never touch it.

Always like to do my research so I checked back most of coinbiz posts back to 2014.

IMO coinbiz is actually correct on practically EVERYTHING he says on Waves and other things.  Hes making sense to me at least.

I also spent some time looking at BioViva and researched their claims and science behind them.  Its a hype/scam and their meagre science is flawed with risks of cancer promotion in patients so its dead in the water in terms of FDA and other regulators overseas (maybe not in Brasil and Venezuela for obvious reasons) etc. Its just another pitch to grab investor funds on sky's the limit claims.  There are others doing more with this technology. I urge you to research it yourselves.

I think if you want to save your asses here - the choice is relatively obvious.

The hope you have is maybe buy EXP and try to make back your recent and substantial losses.

No correspondence will be entered into - this is just my opinion.

Disclosure - I have nothing to do with coinbiz but I will follow him closely in the future as part of my research.

-snip-

Photoshop into very bad quality and that is very bad attempt to make people panic and get more cheap coins with this kind of stupidity.

Other than the BLATANTLY obvious lies that he posts, I can see why you would research him. Huh

BTW- BioViva is going to use the Waves Platform as a kickstart, their business plan is not of concern to Waves
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:37:02 AM

HERE IS MY RENDITION OF THE LIFE OF "THE TOOL" aka Coinbiz

Here is nice COINBIZ quote: Maybe take his own advice and cost averaged down

Secondly, you don't lose until you sell.  If I were you, I would have sold earlier to cut losses, but if you're in this long, then average down by purchasing more.  

Here is a series of COINBIZ quotes: I think you will like them too:

1- COINBIZ telling everyone he is a Dev

I'm a seasoned developer.

2- COINBIZ complaining about the Waves team cloning code

It's clear as day that Waves "developers" know very little actual development. They're just tweaking someone else's code.  

3- COINBIZ the "SEASONED DEVELOPER" looking to clone someone else's work -

Hi all, I'm looking to develop a clone or similar service to Bitpay/Coinbase, with slight feature changes/additions.  

Here we see the REAL COINBIZ - dumping on the coin he is supporting-  Huh

Yup I just sold 800k for 25% below ICO, but really who cares.  I'll buy back at 70% below ICO soon.

THEN WE GET TO MY PERSONAL FAVORITE:

Don't just call me a shill and make up shit.

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A SHILL BUT ALSO A FUCKING LIAR - hehe

Cryptocurrency day trading is one my hobbies.  Just made 5 btc in the past hour on EXP while monitoring this thread for more lies.

NOPE HE TOPPED IT WITH THIS:

Don't mess with me or our group.  I'm not just here on behalf of myself.  I hate being lied to, and I'm speaking on behalf of 2500 investors in our small group.  We're all fucking upset.  This isn't a joke.  

I run shit.  And in regards to Waves, I have the capability to run it straight to the ground.

Remember, COINBIZ runs shit -  Cheesy
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:44:21 AM

I try registering on wavestalk but it will not show anything for "finish sentence" so cannot complete registeration process?Also why is twiggysmile answer most question on wavestalk if not member of team and only supporter.If that is case why not just leaving old thread open instead of lock it by sasha?

█████████████████████
CT2011

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:57:32 AM

don't buy waves , it's rubbish
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:50:46 AM

Well big price of the dream  Grin Grin Grin Grin
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:31:22 AM

I think the key mistake was bad communication.

You are not supposed to write a monthly update about what you did with the ICO funds,
you need to write updates about what you are going to do.

That is a small but significant difference.

You need to explain why you withdraw ICO funds BEFORE you do it.

I can't believe this is not common sense.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:53:02 AM

Sometimes some of the smaller marketcap coins with decent devs and solid communities are more fun and rewarding than these huge ones that get manipulated by giant whales and groups, shame really. I still hold 800 WAVES, will just forget about them for now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:57:54 AM

Ethereum got down from about 800.000 sats (august 15) to prices below 200.000 sats (october 15) when trading started.
the price started to grow above the 200.000 sat in january 16.
so a little patience is advisable.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:03:35 AM

I think the key mistake was bad communication.

You are not supposed to write a monthly update about what you did with the ICO funds,
you need to write updates about what you are going to do.

That is a small but significant difference.

You need to explain why you withdraw ICO funds BEFORE you do it.

I can't believe this is not common sense.

You just hit the nail on the head ttookk. The miscommunications, or perhaps lack of communications, is causing a lot of FUD which of course can contribute to a sales panic among uncertain investors. Many may use this to their advantage, others just get all fired up and write off their frustration on different forums.

Posting once a week on the Waves blog is obviously not enough for most, and hanging all day in a slack channel isn't an option for most either.
An increased transparence from the Waves dev team in terms of planned actions would be nice, and would likely go a long way in reassuring confidence for the development and upcoming promotions that wait ahead.

@Twiggy Smile, perhaps this advice could help Waves with the communications to the community, looking at all the hate in the various Waves topics it appears as if more transparency is necessary.
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:17:39 AM

Anyone having issues logging into the wavestalk forum?
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:28:43 AM

Sometimes some of the smaller marketcap coins with decent devs and solid communities are more fun and rewarding than these huge ones that get manipulated by giant whales and groups, shame really. I still hold 800 WAVES, will just forget about them for now.

Yeah I agree - but every coin has it's ups and downs and it's still early to see where WAVES is headed better just forget for a few months and come back here and there else you can go nuts checking prices daily.

wiked1

Activity: 419
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:33:35 AM

Ethereum got down from about 800.000 sats (august 15) to prices below 200.000 sats (october 15) when trading started.
the price started to grow above the 200.000 sat in january 16.
so a little patience is advisable.

Ethereum never went below ICO/IPO prices.Waves investors are in negative equity right now.Ethereum was sold at a fixed price and not in the same greedy manner waves was distributed in order to maximise the money grab while diluting the holding of balances.

Waves investors are not rewarded for funding this project instead they are shit on while those who did not invest and fund the project can now buy at almost half the price.Investors were FUCKED by waves "team" to date.
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:38:37 AM

You are right they are but as long as you do like you said and hold your coins then having some whales on board will be good news in the end as long as it isn't an outright scam and they're just looking to get any price for the waves. Can't see it though as that is kinda dumb.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
familiaverde

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:44:51 AM

from slack : sasha : there will be some cool updates soon, stay tuned :slightly_smiling_face:

dumpers will regret. ...
tottong

Activity: 1274
Merit: 568

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:48:10 AM

Anyone having issues logging into the wavestalk forum?

no, I dont have issue to logging there.
the wavestalk forum is working.

gotthemeaning

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:54:56 AM

No more cheap coins! Time to reach new highs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: