Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter  (Read 84518 times)
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:25:47 AM

How long until I can purchase the new Tesla and drive it away from the dealership and pay in TES?
Any ETA on that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:32:22 AM

How long until I can purchase the new Tesla and drive it away from the dealership and pay in TES?
Any ETA on that?

As you can imagine we all have that in mind, but giving an ETA on that would be absurd.

I guess they will be accepting BTC first, just for a matter of user base. After that, very soon.
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:00:37 AM

Any ETA on that?

As you can imagine we all have that in mind, but giving an ETA on that would be absurd.

I guess they will be accepting BTC first, just for a matter of user base. After that, very soon.

Is there a fund that's been set aside in case we need to bribe Elon to take it, say 10% of the total coin supply. You see, that would be perfect but if you think he's going to take it just based off the name your dreaming in fancyland because that aint never going to happen.

tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:47:01 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 03:52:20 PM by tiredofscams

Any ETA on that?

Is there a fund that's been set aside in case we need to bribe Elon to take it, say 10% of the total coin supply. You see, that would be perfect but if you think he's going to take it just based off the name your dreaming in fancyland because that aint never going to happen.

Never say never, although realistically we will need something. There are several options, one is to offer Tesla Motors certain amount of Tes from current total, but that is something majority of holders would have to agree on and also participate in the funding (giving away certain percentage to assure constant and even possible exponential price climb). But first, we have to raise the value of TES to a certain level. There are some other options that would allow step by step adoption and provide great initiatives.

Not saying that would ever happen, but there is even an option of some sort of fork to bring TES to the next level in the future. There seems to be a trend of forks currently (some succesfull and justified some not) and if progress would require such changes, we are probably willing to discuss this with the community, if it would be requested.

Btw, besides asking good questions, what can you offer to Tesla community (skills and funding).
This goes to all holders of TES. Are you willing to help and how?

We are still waiting for someone to compile wallet for RP3 for current bounty of 65k TES.

Upgraded wallets are coming, also compile for iOS and Linux (Valkir needs to make final review of the code and wallets will be available for download).
Someone wrote he will be willing to donate for Android wallet, after Win/iOS and Linux wallets will be sorted.
The team is doing it's job, I hope the community will also.

We will need additional funds to speed up further development and we would welcome skilled individuals who are willing to donate some time to help TES in it's progress.
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:27:14 PM

Any ETA on that?

Never say never, although realistically we will need something. There are several options, one is to offer Tesla Motors certain amount of Tes from current total, but that is something majority of holders would have to agree on and also participate in the funding (giving away certain percentage to assure constant and even possible exponential price climb). But first, we have to raise the value of TES to a certain level. There are some other options that would allow step by step adoption and provide great initiatives.

Not saying that would ever happen, but there is even an option of some sort of fork to bring TES to the next level in the future. There seems to be a trend of forks currently (some succesfull and justified some not) and if progress would require such changes, we are probably willing to discuss this with the community, if it would be requested.

Btw, besides asking good questions, what can you offer to Tesla community (skills and funding).

We are still waiting for someone to compile wallet for RP3 for current bounty of 65k TES.

Upgraded wallets are coming, also compile for iOS and Linux (Valkir needs to make final review of the code and wallets will be available for download).
Someone wrote he will be willing to donate for Android wallet, after Win/iOS and Linux wallets will be sorted.

We will need additional funds to speed up further development and we would welcome skilled individuals who are willing to donate some time to help TES in it's progress.

I think we should do a coin swap. TES for TESLA. How many TES are available now, we take that number, double it and save half for the Elon pitch a few years down the line. And user the other half for the swap. Im even willing to help out for the swap and anything else i can assist with because I think its a great coin but it could be greater with the right Elon backing.

Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:00:27 PM

Any ETA on that?

I think we should do a coin swap. TES for TESLA. How many TES are available now, we take that number, double it and save half for the Elon pitch a few years down the line. And user the other half for the swap. Im even willing to help out for the swap and anything else i can assist with because I think its a great coin but it could be greater with the right Elon backing.

If you want to bribe Elon, why dont you buys coins in the market an you save it for that?

Being TeslaMotors is not the main objective of TES.

TeslaMotors will be the most interesting merchant. Nothing else. Read the OP.

And as tiredofscams said, what can you do for TES?
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:32:43 PM

Any ETA on that?

If you want to bribe Elon, why dont you buys coins in the market an you save it for that?

Let's be real. Without Tesla motors this coin probably goes nowhere. I cant afford to be buying TES and trying to convince Elon to take them but I did come up with a great idea and you just blew me off.

Next time you have someone trying to help its wise not to blow them off with a silly reply like "you buy tes and bribe elon yourself"

Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:35:41 AM

Any ETA on that?

Let's be real. Without Tesla motors this coin probably goes nowhere. I cant afford to be buying TES and trying to convince Elon to take them but I did come up with a great idea and you just blew me off.

Next time you have someone trying to help its wise not to blow them off with a silly reply like "you buy tes and bribe elon yourself"

again, you're not the first one having that idea.
but thanks for your idea.
In fact, if you do any contact in TeslaMotors, it would be awesome
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:56:57 AM

Any ETA on that?

I dont have any contacts but I do drive a model x. Smiley

tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:06:58 AM

Any ETA on that?

If you really drive model X, then you have some contacts or can make them. You can contact your dealer and tell them how satisfied you are with Tesla car and for the next model you will buy you want to buy it with the help of TES (Teslacoin). If you will be loud enough, Elon for sure will hear you.

If you really want to help speed up TES development and would like Teslacoin to climb the mountain and stay on top, you are always welcome to drop by, PM one of the team members if you like and propose how you can help.

Remember, any skill and ability (marketing, development, funding (TES or BTC)) that will help Tesla become what we really want, is welcomed.

If community would really like for Teslacoin to achieve it's goals, we can discuss the TES donations for a fund with which we will be able to make progress in that direction. What is 10 or 20% of ones holdings to donate, if each TES would be worth 10 cents for example as a consequence. And that is less than 7 million USD marketcap, that is probably less than 200 Teslas, when you already mentioned Tesla Motors.

BTW, one would think RobertdeNiro would know enough people to do what needs to be done ;-)

I imagine, driving Tesla X would mean you have enough funds to at least support Teslacoin with some funding, if the only thing you care to come up is dilluting it's value and then feel offended by your critic.

Nobody is attacking you, but we have enough viable other options to try before your proposal (that has been already chewed). RW probably meant you can buy Teslacoin now and you will be able to contribute to a fund that will be used for different proposes (also to make an offer to Elon for example).
TeslaFreeEnergy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:48:29 PM

TES volume in Bittrex

26/11/16   0
27/11/16   0,35
28/11/16   0,1628
29/11/16   0,1831
30/11/16   0,3478
01/12/16   0,1081
02/12/16   0,3543
03/12/16   0,6388
04/12/16   0,6123
05/12/16   0,8034
06/12/16   0,5163
07/12/16   1,4222
08/12/16   
09/12/16   

we need 7btc

RobertDeNiro

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:37:31 PM

Any ETA on that?

If you really drive model X, then you have some contacts or can make them. You can contact your dealer and tell them how satisfied you are with Tesla car and for the next model you will buy you want to buy it with the help of TES (Teslacoin). If you will be loud enough, Elon for sure will hear you.

If you really want to help speed up TES development and would like Teslacoin to climb the mountain and stay on top, you are always welcome to drop by, PM one of the team members if you like and propose how you can help.

Remember, any skill and ability (marketing, development, funding (TES or BTC)) that will help Tesla become what we really want, is welcomed.

If community would really like for Teslacoin to achieve it's goals, we can discuss the TES donations for a fund with which we will be able to make progress in that direction. What is 10 or 20% of ones holdings to donate, if each TES would be worth 10 cents for example as a consequence. And that is less than 7 million USD marketcap, that is probably less than 200 Teslas, when you already mentioned Tesla Motors.

BTW, one would think RobertdeNiro would know enough people to do what needs to be done ;-)

I imagine, driving Tesla X would mean you have enough funds to at least support Teslacoin with some funding, if the only thing you care to come up is dilluting it's value and then feel offended by your critic.

Nobody is attacking you, but we have enough viable other options to try before your proposal (that has been already chewed). RW probably meant you can buy Teslacoin now and you will be able to contribute to a fund that will be used for different proposes (also to make an offer to Elon for example).

I do drive the x and I do love it but im not a marketing guy, Im not even in sales. All I can do is act the part. Why dont the devs consider running an ICO to raise money, then use that money to buy TES and use those TES as a bribe for elon to take it as payment. That makes a lot of sense and might even work.

Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:56:18 AM

Again, being in TeslaMotors is very interesting, but not the main objective of TeslaCoin.

Do you know who Nikola Tesla was?
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 03:30:13 AM

ok - im here now ...

found you ...

im going to readup on the thread when i have a little time ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:41:54 AM

ok - im here now ...

found you ...

#crysx

Welcome to Teslacoin!
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:49:32 AM

Again, being in TeslaMotors is very interesting, but not the main objective of TeslaCoin.

Of course I do, but the new generation doesn't and probably wont. They will know who Elon Musk is though.

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 10:32:25 AM

ok - im here now ...

found you ...

#crysx

Welcome to Teslacoin!

tanx mate ...

im trying to readup as much as i can on tes ...

though im a little discouraged that its PoS only ...

but great idea ...

telsa himself was a genius - and creative ... crazy also - but most are on that level of genius ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:37:47 AM

ok - im here now ...

found you ...

#crysx

Welcome to Teslacoin!

tanx mate ...

im trying to readup as much as i can on tes ...

though im a little discouraged that its PoS only ...

but great idea ...

telsa himself was a genius - and creative ... crazy also - but most are on that level of genius ...

#crysx

You dont like POS coins? I look for them because its a mining game I can get with not having any miners of my own and all.

Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:50:43 PM

Of course I do, but the new generation doesn't and probably wont. They will know who Elon Musk is though.

Totally agree. New generations only know about TeslaMotors and Elon Musk but they dont know anything about Nikola Tesla

Knowing about Nikola Tesla will also help the humanity move forward but again, this will come from our pocket  Wink
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:56:09 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: