Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter  (Read 84522 times)
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:48:48 AM

Bein oui. Voulvez vous coucher avec moi se soir?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 08:04:48 AM

ok - im here now ...

found you ...

im going to readup on the thread when i have a little time ...

#crysx

Welcome to Teslacoin!

tanx mate ...

im trying to readup as much as i can on tes ...

though im a little discouraged that its PoS only ...

but great idea ...

telsa himself was a genius - and creative ... crazy also - but most are on that level of genius ...

#crysx

You dont like POS coins? I look for them because its a mining game I can get with not having any miners of my own and all.

its not i dont 'like' pos coins at all ...

i am miner first and foremost - so pos is a bit of 'downer' for me ...

but all good in the fight for pow and pow and all thats in between ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:38:52 PM

ok - im here now ...

found you ...

#crysx

Welcome to Teslacoin!

tanx mate ...

but great idea ...

telsa himself was a genius - and creative ... crazy also - but most are on that level of genius ...

#crysx

You dont like POS coins? I look for them because its a mining game I can get with not having any miners of my own and all.

Smiley ...

#crysx

We are all investors here, but some of us invest directly in coins and others you invest in mining to get coins.
It's a matter of how you feel more confortable investing. Both are ok.
But I think diversification is key. PoS and PoW.
I'm ok with PoW coins even if I can not mine.
I think projects are more important, than how I get my stake
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:03:30 AM

This looks like a really great coin to start investing into it. The only thing is only being actively traded on a single exchange which is Bittrex, but as long as it keeps alive on that market, then it should be no issue.

I'm always on the lookout for hybrid PoW/PoS coins so I will give TeslaCoin a shot. Still, I wonder if the dev is still active or the community has taken over?  Huh

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to support this coin for the long term.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crysx

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 08:48:09 AM

ok - im here now ...

found you ...

#crysx

Welcome to Teslacoin!

tanx mate ...

but great idea ...

#crysx

Smiley ...

#crysx

We are all investors here, but some of us invest directly in coins and others you invest in mining to get coins.
It's a matter of how you feel more confortable investing. Both are ok.
But I think diversification is key. PoS and PoW.
I'm ok with PoW coins even if I can not mine.
I think projects are more important, than how I get my stake

agreed ...

it really is an opinionated decision - and its of personal opinion that guides where i lay my btc ...

as you know - its usually into thefarm - which is in dire need of maintenance at the moment ...

ill keep watching and possibly invest in the coming year - but the focus will be completely on cwi and our projects for the immediate future ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
crysx

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 08:50:35 AM

This looks like a really great coin to start investing into it. The only thing is only being actively traded on a single exchange which is Bittrex, but as long as it keeps alive on that market, then it should be no issue.

I'm always on the lookout for hybrid PoW/PoS coins so I will give TeslaCoin a shot. Still, I wonder if the dev is still active or the community has taken over?  Huh

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to support this coin for the long term.  Smiley

take a look above you ...

as far as i know - he is the dev behind all this ...

though i am new to the thread and the project - so i may be just speaking my mind rather than facts at the moment ...

but you are right - it is an interesting project ... something definitely worth keeping an eye on ...

#crysx

tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:12:00 AM

I'm always on the lookout for hybrid PoW/PoS coins so I will give TeslaCoin a shot. Still, I wonder if the dev is still active or the community has taken over?  Huh

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to support this coin for the long term.  Smiley

take a look above you ...

as far as i know - he is the dev behind all this ...

though i am new to the thread and the project - so i may be just speaking my mind rather than facts at the moment ...

but you are right - it is an interesting project ... something definitely worth keeping an eye on ...

#crysx

Yes, don't worry, there is a dev team behind Teslacoin and everything is progressing steadily. Check out the OP. New Teslacoin website is out, Social channels are all set, Win wallet is upgraded, waiting to launch together with Mac and Linux, there are some of the short to mid-term goals explained in OP and also a couple of pages back.
There is a new video in the making, marketing and promo campaigns, Teslastarter, Android mobile wallet etc.

Of course you can always contact us, as any help is appreciated. And yes, if you don't have any TES already, now is quite good time to buy some, because when all this moves forward, the price will reflect the real value of Tesla's inventions and by that enabling support to realize the most important inventions.

By buying TES you not only make a great investment for yourself, you also invest in nature and healthier living and last but not least, show some respect to the genius of Nikola Tesla, the genius which inspires people even more today than in the past, because it seems that only now people are really starting to comprehend for real what is at stake and are starting to support ideas that will help free the mankind and make the world a better place for all.

Some historians say Tesla is the man who invented 20th century, and that is true, but not entirely, he is the man who invented 21st century and beyond, it's just we, every one of us, have to put his/hers little stone into it and help in the effort to make this true.

Happy Holidays.

P.S.: And yes, crysx, you are right in saying the following: but you are right - "it is an interesting project ... something definitely worth keeping an eye on ..."

But not entirely right, it's also worth supporting it ...
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:13:25 PM

I'm always on the lookout for hybrid PoW/PoS coins so I will give TeslaCoin a shot. Still, I wonder if the dev is still active or the community has taken over?  Huh

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to support this coin for the long term.  Smiley

As tiredofscams and crysx explained, we're here and working behind the scenes.

if you want to collaborate with your skills send me a pm Wink

coninn

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:09:12 PM

Are there active devs, working on TES?
I bought it long long time ago. And it is siting in my wallet.
Smiley
coninn

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:14:31 PM

Smiley

Oh, I see it now. You already explained. Hope I see TES in the spotlight again.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:59:13 AM

Quote from: tiredofscams link=topic=1529315.msg17324499#msg17324499

Yes, don't worry, there is a dev team behind Teslacoin and everything is progressing steadily. Check out the OP. New Teslacoin
website is out, Social channels are all set, Win wallet is upgraded, waiting to launch together with Mac and Linux, there are some of
the short to mid-term goals explained in OP and also a couple of pages back. There is a new video in the making, marketing and promo campaigns, Teslastarter, Android mobile wallet etc.

Of course you can always contact us, as any help is appreciated. And yes, if you don't have any TES already, now is quite good time
to buy some, because when all this moves forward, the price will reflect the real value of Tesla's inventions and by that enabling
support to realize the most important inventions.

By buying TES you not only make a great investment for yourself, you also invest in nature and healthier living and last but not
least, show some respect to the genius of Nikola Tesla, the genius which inspires people even more today than in the past, because it seems that only now people are really starting to comprehend for real what is at stake and are starting to support ideas
that will help free the mankind and make the world a better place for all.

Some historians say Tesla is the man who invented 20th century, and that is true, but not entirely, he is the man who invented 21st
century and beyond, it's just we, every one of us, have to put his/hers little stone into it and help in the effort to make this true.

Happy Holidays.

P.S.: And yes, crysx, you are right in saying the following: but you are right - "it is an interesting project ... something definitely worth
keeping an eye on ..."

But not entirely right, it's also worth supporting it ...

Glad to see that Teslacoin is still being worked on. I have a feeling that this new year will be a big one for Teslacoin, and other altcoins, as long as Bitcoin increases in value and popularity bring cryptocurrencies to the mainstream.

Nevertheless, I hope to put some BTC into Tesla soon and start generating stakes from it, to hold the cryptocurrency for the long term.

I wish you guys lots of success with this project, and will let you know about anything related to supporting it via PM.  Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:07:13 PM

Happy New Year!!!

Hope you're having a great time with your family and friends.

This 2017, we'll see some great improvements in Teslacoin and it will be awesome to share them with you.
I have to apologise for the lack of news in the last months.
We're a very compromised team with what we are doing, but we dont want to hype the community before we've got it ready to launch.

As we move forward, we'll ask for community collaboration with some tasks.
Of course, it will be bountied. We will let you know once is ready

As said, Happy 2017!!

Rw
Teslacoin Team

RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:45:31 PM

Smiley

Oh, I see it now. You already explained. Hope I see TES in the spotlight again.

Only way that will happen is if the dev and Elon sit down together and make Tesla motors a spot where we can use our TES.

TeslaFreeEnergy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:56:36 PM

Happy New Year!!!

This 2017, we'll see some great improvements in Teslacoin and it will be awesome to share them with you.
We're a very compromised team with what we are doing, but we dont want to hype the community before we've got it ready to launch.

As said, Happy 2017!!

Rw
Teslacoin Team

TeslaFreeEnergy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:01:41 AM

Only way that will happen is if the dev and Elon sit down together and make Tesla motors a spot where we can use our TES.

Thanks for repeting your idea again and again.
As you've been previously answered, being accepted by Tesla Motors is very important
But not the leit motiv of TES

Teslacoin is working towards a descentralized and sustainable world supporting Free Energy and Renewable Energy Projects.

dores

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:30:39 PM

Hi all,

I am grateful for any help i can get on getting my wallet to sync. I have been stuck on block 885014 for about 1 day now. I am 74,75% through syncing and have 3 active connection.

Have repaired the wallet and re-started it a more times than i can remember everything with no luck. Does anyone know what i should do to get through this?

My wallet is v3.1.0.1-1

The information in my .conf file is as follows. (all nodes from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tes/#!wallets are added)

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcport=1857
port=1856
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcconnect=localhost
rpcuser=**user**
rpcpassword=**password**

addnode=13.93.212.31
addnode=136.243.40.220
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=62.108.37.133
addnode=72.241.235.204
addnode=84.2.34.93
addnode=115.28.38.190
addnode=217.136.5.127
addnode=74.65.200.29
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=46.182.202.189
addnode=46.182.202.220
addnode=86.19.217.186

Have tried with the and without the first section in my .conf file with no luck.

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Dores
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:26:19 PM

Happy New Year!!!

As said, Happy 2017!!

Rw
Teslacoin Team

Great. This is definitely good news for Teslacoin. I hope that this new year can bring lots of excitement, that will ease the path towards long term success.

I'm investing a little into Teslacoin each day, to stack them up for the future in case the price goes to the moon. I have so many altcoins in my holdings, but Teslacoin is one of those that looks to have a very bright future with a good community and supportive development.

Looking forward for more exciting announcements like these.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:41:27 PM

Happy New Year!!!

As said, Happy 2017!!

Rw
Teslacoin Team

Great. This is definitely good news for Teslacoin. I hope that this new year can bring lots of excitement, that will ease the path towards long term success.

I'm investing a little into Teslacoin each day, to stack them up for the future in case the price goes to the moon. I have so many altcoins in my holdings, but Teslacoin is one of those that looks to have a very bright future with a good community and supportive development.

Looking forward for more exciting announcements like these.  Smiley

Thanks for your kind words!!  Smiley Smiley

If there is something you can contribute with, dont be shy and let us know!!  Wink
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:42:28 PM

Hi all,

I am grateful for any help i can get on getting my wallet to sync. I have been stuck on block 885014 for about 1 day now. I am 74,75% through syncing and have 3 active connection.

Have repaired the wallet and re-started it a more times than i can remember everything with no luck. Does anyone know what i should do to get through this?

My wallet is v3.1.0.1-1

The information in my .conf file is as follows. (all nodes from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tes/#!wallets are added)

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcport=1857
port=1856
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcconnect=localhost
rpcuser=**user**
rpcpassword=**password**

addnode=13.93.212.31
addnode=136.243.40.220
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=62.108.37.133
addnode=72.241.235.204
addnode=84.2.34.93
addnode=115.28.38.190
addnode=217.136.5.127
addnode=74.65.200.29
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=46.182.202.189
addnode=46.182.202.220
addnode=86.19.217.186

Have tried with the and without the first section in my .conf file with no luck.

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Dores

Hi dores,

Are you still having that issue?

Anyone else having the same problem?
dores

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:24:32 PM

Hi all,

My wallet is v3.1.0.1-1

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcport=1857
port=1856
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcconnect=localhost
rpcuser=**user**
rpcpassword=**password**

addnode=13.93.212.31
addnode=136.243.40.220
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=62.108.37.133
addnode=72.241.235.204
addnode=84.2.34.93
addnode=115.28.38.190
addnode=217.136.5.127
addnode=74.65.200.29
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=46.182.202.189
addnode=46.182.202.220
addnode=86.19.217.186

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Dores

Hi dores,

Are you still having that issue?

Anyone else having the same problem?

Rw13enlib88 - I was finally able to sync to the network! thanks for all the help mate! Smiley

Downloaded the latest bootstrap and it got me through!

Go TES!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: