Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter  (Read 84515 times)
AceOfPentacles

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:22:33 PM

Wallet still not syncing aargh. Even tho I followed al those steps

I can sypathise with your frustration took me 2 months I have tried all kinds of things and it finally works. There is bootstrap file, then delete everything except boostram, wallet and config, and yes mess with the coinfig.

If this was non geek wallet for regular people Tesla Coin would be 2 Euros per coin right now they don't want regular people using it because only morans like me spend 5 hours figuring this out. It needs to be 1 button push for people like me! When they get that then price will skyrocket!

Sorry to be harsh and this is not just Tesla Coin but many of them!

Want to have mass adoption, MAKE IT LIKE EXODUS. Try that thing and compare it to Tesla QT. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Exodus is the best wallet by far, I must admit!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AceOfPentacles

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:55:40 PM

What's next on the horizon for TES?
I'm excited about this project
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 11:58:04 PM

I can sypathise with your frustration took me 2 months I have tried all kinds of things and it finally works. There is bootstrap file, then delete everything except boostram, wallet and config, and yes mess with the coinfig.

If this was non geek wallet for regular people Tesla Coin would be 2 Euros per coin right now they don't want regular people using it because only morans like me spend 5 hours figuring this out. It needs to be 1 button push for people like me! When they get that then price will skyrocket!

Want to have mass adoption, MAKE IT LIKE EXODUS. Try that thing and compare it to Tesla QT. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

I agree, can you imagine TES qt like installing and working like that? THE PRICE WILL DOUBLE JUST FROM THAT!

Regardless I'm here for the long haul (been in now from year 1!). Good luck Tesla coin!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tara11

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:35:11 PM

Question about exodus. Where's the coins are stored? On server or in my computer?
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:51:23 PM

Question about exodus. Where's the coins are stored? On server or in my computer?

Not sure it's a good question. It can't be on the computer because the file is tiny and there is no synchronization. It runs right out of the box! I think it reads the blockchain without keeping a copy but I don't know the details. I just gave an example how the wallet needs to function from a user experience.

You can download and try it it's an amazing wallet!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tara11

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:23:26 PM

Not sure it's a good question. It can't be on the computer because the file is tiny and there is no synchronization. It runs right out of the box! I think it reads the blockchain without keeping a copy but I don't know the details. I just gave an example how the wallet needs to function from a user experience.

Yeah I have Exodus too. Currently holding some ethereums there. I'm tired of downloading gigabytes of blocks. Just wondering where's the coins are stored actually.
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

Yeah I have Exodus too. Currently holding some ethereums there. I'm tired of downloading gigabytes of blocks. Just wondering where's the coins are stored actually.

I agree. I also have Coinomi (android) it not as good as Android but has tons more coins and I don't have to deal with the Techholes who can't put the dam setup file as it should be and i have to do it for them just to see if the QT works. I have one wallet with coins stuck there not sure if I will ever get to send it. Some of the dev people are just scum. I hope this Tesla project turns out to be the real deal and not just one more scam that I get burned.

AceOfPentacles

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:55:51 PM

What do I need to do in order to start staking with my TES wallet?
renbit

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 11:30:05 PM

always run the latest wallet release .
when it is up to date and in sync , encrypt wallet and unlock it for staking.

phase1

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:36:02 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 12:10:03 AM by phase1

What is the link to the latest bootstrap?

What is the #1 recommended exchange for TES to buy and sell TES?
Cryptopia & Nova Exchange seem to be recommended - any pros or cons to either one?
utsavat2

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:00:37 AM

When TESLA is going to add on polo or bittrex?
renbit

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 12:25:40 AM

not sure if we will poloniex but it would be nice to be back on BITTREX , we were there until fairly recently, and despite an increase in trading and user base, BITTREX reason was a' lack of user interest' , TESLACOIN would appreciate if you asked this question to the admin of BITTREX on their support address . support@bittrex.com .
We are releasing a new wallet soon which will be a mandatory for all users and we hope to spread back to the main trading sites.

renbit

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 12:30:31 AM

What is the link to the latest bootstrap?

What is the #1 recommended exchange for TES to buy and sell TES?
Cryptopia & Nova Exchange seem to be recommended - any pros or cons to either one?

bootstrap links are on the original post (OP) of this thread.
cryptopia and NOvA are equally good for trade.

Avoid YOBIT . they are on an incorrect fork of the blockchain and will not acknowledge it despite repeat requests.

Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:49:25 AM

So yobit TES the same coin or different? There is permanently closed purse
renbit

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 08:53:55 AM

technically it was TES but they are on a forked chain of their own that is not synced with the network , you can neither deposit or withdraw and the coins there may or may not be valid . it is best avoided  . they refuse to respond to any support suggestions to update their wallet and sync with the real and valid blockchain , wise to avoid.

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 10:41:44 AM

technically it was TES but they are on a forked chain of their own that is not synced with the network , you can neither deposit or withdraw and the coins there may or may not be valid . it is best avoided  . they refuse to respond to any support suggestions to update their wallet and sync with the real and valid blockchain , wise to avoid.

I can't believe Yobit gets away with this, I know at least one other coin in this situation Espers

AceOfPentacles

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:18:01 PM

always run the latest wallet release .
when it is up to date and in sync , encrypt wallet and unlock it for staking.

I keep getting "no suitable inputs were found"
NOTE: Wallet has been fully synced for a week.
drumamat

Activity: 1193

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:26:18 PM

not sure if we will poloniex but it would be nice to be back on BITTREX , we were there until fairly recently, and despite an increase in trading and user base, BITTREX reason was a' lack of user interest' , TESLACOIN would appreciate if you asked this question to the admin of BITTREX on their support address . support@bittrex.com .
We are releasing a new wallet soon which will be a mandatory for all users and we hope to spread back to the main trading sites.

I still can't believe they kicked us out. You're right, they did that when interest for the coin was at its highest... Trade volume was multiple BTC per day, the coin was totally "living". That's weird.

Anyway, bon't know what to do to be on Poloniex, maybe it would be worth trying!
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 04:28:11 PM

I still can't believe they kicked us out. You're right, they did that when interest for the coin was at its highest... Trade volume was multiple BTC per day, the coin was totally "living". That's weird.

Anyway, bon't know what to do to be on Poloniex, maybe it would be worth trying!

the volume is to low. You need to build a community around Tesla coin like 1000 actuive people then you can go to Poloniex. they will not take the coin with this tiny volume.

tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:34:08 PM

If you own private keys to the address, then you are fine. I believe the easiest explanation is that coins are part of the blockchain and wallet address has those coins that you hold in it allocated via blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: