Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter  (Read 84518 times)
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:29:25 PM

HOW TO GET THE NEW WALLET RUNNING
You can choose from this 2 options: Swap or sync from last bootstrap

A) SWAP
1.1) In windows: Go to /users/(your username)/AppData/Roaming/Teslacoin and rename the folder as TeslacoinOld
1.2) In Mac: /users/(your username)/Library/Application Support and rename the folder as TeslacoinOld
1.3) In Linux:
2) Download the wallet from OP or website links
3) Make sure you're in v.3.3 (In your wallet go to: Help -> About Teslacoin). Close the wallet.
4) Since you have opened the new wallet, a new folder called Teslacoin has been created.
5) Copy the content of TeslacoinOld folder in the new Teslacoin folder
6) Open the wallet

B) SYNC FROM LAST BOOTSTRAP

1.1) In windows: Go to Roaming -> Teslacoin and rename the folder as TeslacoinOld
1.2) In Mac: /users/(your username)/Library/Application Support and rename the folder as TeslacoinOld
1.3) In Linux:
2)) Download the wallet from OP or website links
3) Make sure you're in v.3.3 (In your wallet go to: Help -> About Teslacoin). Close the wallet.
4) Download the bootstrap from the OP
5) Replace the files with the downloaded ones
6) Open the wallet
7) Let it sync from peers

Warning:
- Always keep a copy (or 2 or 3) of your wallet.dat in a safe place (or 2)
- We don't have Mac wallet yet
- We're not moving to the new blockchain until block 1,293,600.

Let us know if you have any problem, errors, improvements or whatever.
Thanks for your feedback!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AceOfPentacles

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:54:38 PM

Went with 32bit, followed instructions above, and then wiped everything but the wallet.dat file and rebooted. It hasn't crashed yet. I think all is well. It's just going to take me forever to download the blockchain. I had previously downloaded the blockchain from cryptochainer, but will wait to see if devs release another bootstrap directly, I'd like to limit the variables. @Rw13enlib88 has been very helpful with troubleshooting with me on Telegram.
Pondi

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:11:36 AM

Mac wallet doesn't work?

Wallet for MAC is not working it' pending. When you plan to start it?

Mac wallet is not compiled yet.
We're working on it.

Anyway, we would really apreciate if any TES supporter compiles it and share it with us
We could give you a bounty if that motivates you

I only get one connection with the new wallet. Should we copy in the old teslacoin.conf file?

Yes, you can use the previous teslacoin.conf
We're all moving to the new blockchain in the block 1,293,600. That's in 10,000 blocks. Therefore we're all in the same blockchain.
Once we get closer to the fork block, I'll share one teslacoin.conf with only the nodes ready for the change (we expect to be all, but anyway I'll share it too)

Is the latest wallet version v3.3.0.0 ?? There is no bootstrap available, do i need to re-download the whole blockchain or can i just swap the .exe file for the new wallet?

Last wallet is v.3.3.
Last bootstrap available is from 2.5 months ago.
Since people is having problems, maybe it's easier if you re-download the last 2.5 months.
I've tested both ways, swap and re-download, working both ok, and the last one took me 6h
I'm gonna explain swap process down below (it's not only changing the .exe but almost)

Windows 64 version failed for me, I get an error message from windows saying it will close the program. Also Windows 10 does not like it that there is an unknown publisher. This should be fixed as no one will take this coin seriously with alarms going off just to install a wallet.
The 32 bit did work no problems on windows 10. Thanks for all the hard work guys, Even though it may appear that I am not appreciating your work with this post, I am totally supportive and very much appreciative. Just one more thing, mega downloads has to go asap and replaced to improve image.
There should not be too much problem to sort these things out.
Let me know if you need any help.
Cheers

Gonna check 64bits. Thanks for the feedback!
Also gonna work on hosting wallets on our website, but we need to make sure it doesn't have an expected consecuences.
I've seen some 100% clean wallets make Google can tag the web as dangerous.
Not sure why is that happening, but we need to make sure that doesn't happen to us.
That's why we're using Mega for now.

same for me - win 64 version failed when i try to install. Plz fix it
Thanks

Thanks for your feedback too!  Smiley

My wallet after the install forked from the blockchain, with the conf file. I had a backup of my wallet and block chain, but It got corrupted when I was swapping things around. So I tried a fresh install, with a new bootstrap on the new 32 bit wallet windows 10. It was a disaster, it will not download the blockchain, not one block has been added to the bootstrap. I am not sure about this wallet update, it may still have some problems. I would like to help if I can.

I just tried the old peers and conf files and now its downloading the chain, I update soon

Unfortunately it stalls downloading like the last wallet and needs continual rebooting to keep downloading. Unless I am doing something wrong.

Well, that's kinda strange...
how do you know it forked from the blockchain? you were sync? in which block?
maybe it's because the 64bits wallet issue?

anyway, 2 things.
1) always keep a copy (or 2 or 3) of your wallet.dat in a safe place (or 2)
2) check the little guide for swaping down below

Unfortunately the new wallet is not working for me either. The old wallet would just stop and this one is doing the same thing after about 60 seconds.

Please explain what you've done. Guess you've download the wallet and you're still syncronizing right?
Did you use the bootstrap? are downloading the whole blockchain?
I've tested to download the last wallet, last bootstrap and let it sync and it was ready in less than 6h...

the new wallet synced no problem, but after some hours running, I noticed it was out of sync. I checked the block count and my wallet had run ahead from the the block count on the explorer. It will no longer sync to network but keeps downloading blocks I believe.
It has happened to me again after re bootstrapping a new wallet. Check below, my private info is zeroed out.

22:05:24

{
"version" : "v3.3.0.0-gdf9d55a-Teslacoin",
"protocolversion" : 63002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 1284165,
"moneysupply" : 72186270.34719400,
"connections" : 5,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0000000000000",
"difficulty" : 1.46811084,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1493439511,
"keypoolsize" : 104,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."
}
Pondi

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:13:01 AM

The time is now!!

Teslacoin was birthed as an ode to the often forgotten electrical genius Nikola Tesla.

We're working towards a decentralized and sustainable world supporting Free Energy and Renewable Energy Projects.

Mission: Accelerate the transition to a sustainable energy system by funding Free Energy and Renewable Energy projects though TeslaStarter.

Vision: Let's decentralize the Energy System!!

Coin Symbol: TES
Algorithm: PoS
Block Time: --- Minutes
Maximum Coins: 60,800,000 TES (PoW)
PoS Interest: 12% Annually

PoS Min: 24 Hours
PoS Max: No Max

P2P port: 1856
RPC port: 1857

Teslacoin Official Website
• Teslacoin on CoinMarketCap.com
• Teslacoin on Coingecko.com

TeslaStarter is the crowdfunding platform we're developing to help accelerate the transition to
a sustainable energy system by funding Free Energy and Renewable Energy projects

Note: We do NOT endorse storing your coins on exchanges or other online services.
You should always use the storage where you control the private keys of the wallet.

32bits         64bits         Pending         32bits        64bits

You can search for block id, block hash, transaction hash, address.

Get in touch with TES community!
Join our community and collaborate with the development of Teslacoin

Note: We do NOT endorse storing your coins on exchanges or other online services.
You should always use the storage where you control the private keys of the wallet.

DO NOT TRADE IN YOBIT

New roadmap to be disclosured in the next days

Wallets
- Windows Wallet                                           √
- Linux Wallet                                                 √
- Mac Wallet                                                   √
- Electrum                                                       -
- Hard Wallets                                                 -
- Android Wallet                                              -
- iOS Wallet                                                     -
- Paper Wallets                                               -

Websites/Social Media
- Teslacoin Website                                         √
- CryptID Teslacoin Block Explorer                   √
- Network Stats site                                        -
- Faucets                                                        -
- Teslacoin Forum                                            -
- Teslacoin Twitter                                          √
- Teslacoin Reddit                                            -
- Teslacoin on Coinmarketcap.com                   √

Exchanges
- Tier 1 Exchanges                                           0
- Tier 2 Exchanges                                           2
- Tier 3 Exchanges                                           0
- Litebit.eu                                                       -

Services and Goods
- Merchants                                                     0
- LitePaid                                                         -

addnode=62.108.37.133
addnode=47.144.213.150
addnode=76.169.57.92
addnode=188.165.39.224
addnode=107.77.240.79
addnode=107.77.240.95
addnode=109.133.110.184
addnode=128.199.229.31
addnode=156.57.13.94
addnode=159.255.16.107
addnode=173.239.232.74
addnode=202.179.24.133
addnode=202.179.27.91
addnode=217.175.119.125
addnode=24.126.226.235
addnode=24.76.162.153
addnode=31.129.13.86
addnode=46.182.202.220
addnode=46.98.139.3
addnode=50.72.0.249
addnode=50.72.0.58
addnode=50.72.14.50
addnode=68.5.1.174
addnode=70.138.154.234
addnode=71.199.183.206
addnode=83.250.69.170
addnode=94.196.87.185
addnode=94.196.99.134
addnode=95.136.77.92

Installation in Ubuntu:  Fast tutorial

Here is a client I built for Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS: https://mega.nz/#!blYxAbpK!hahYA8em0OOdNSbPao6sKtns69yWaqB_nCswgZHGKHM

It's 7ziped so it need to be extracted somewhere like your homedirectory and you can run it from there.

You'll need some additional libraries to run this. The non-standard stuff can be installed with something like:

Code:
sudo apt-get install p7zip-full libdb5.3++ libqt4-dev libboost-all-dev libssl1.0.0 libminiupnpc8

Here is a .deb-package installer of the same client:
https://mega.nz/#!3hpwkQBb!o3amxZ6Y79tQ5xHHpn2hxGiG2cIvDcNVvIcMHYPjx9Y

Ubuntu will complain that the package is of "bad quality", this is because I left out some metadata such as file checksums and installed size etc. I have not noticed any problems after installing this but you use it at your own risk. If people actually use this stuff I might release an improved version at a later date.

How to recover your TES
from an old wallet

First, welcome back to TES Wink

Second, in your wallet, get into the console
(Help > Debug window)

2) Type in:

a) checkwallet
(identifies misspent coins)

then

b) repairwallet
(rectifies the error)

And it should be ok now! Smiley

How to sync your Tesla wallet faster
(Bootstrap)

If you just arrived to TeslaCoin and you want to get involved, you will have to download a wallet and start to sync with the network.
This means you have to download the blockchain from your peers (the network).
Has you can expect this will take some time and it can vary from hours to days.
So, in order to do it faster, you will download the bootstrap

What is the bootstrap?
The bootstrap is the blockchain zipped to be downloaded directly, not from your peers.
This will help you sync in less time, from minutes to hours.

Just follow the instructions and enjoy your Tesla Wallet!

1) Download the wallet
2) Download the bootstrap
3) Uncompress the bootstrap folder
4) Run the Tesla wallet and then close it.
5) Go to Roaming folder > Teslacoin folder
6) Replace the archives in the Teslacoin folder with the ones downloaded in the bootstrap.
 Replace only the repeated archives.

Teslacoin in RP3
by Griffith

Step 0 - Operating System
Install your operating system, I used raspbian (https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/)
follow the instructions on the site to install it to your SD card (NOOBS is raspbians easy installer, its on the site as well). Your pi might have already come with an OS installed. so you might be able to just skip this step.

Step 1 - Initial Updates
You want to first make sure your pi3 is up to date with all of the current repositories with the following 2 commands. Depending on how much has to update, these might take a while.
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

Step 2 - Building Compile Environment
Next we want to install the necessary libraries to be able to compile a coin daemon. The following command installs a lot of libraries, as they are all needed to compile any coin (some might not be needed for tesla specifically, but that is ok). So this too might take a while.
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils libboost-all-dev libdb-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libzmq3-dev

Step 3 - Extra Helpful Program
Next we need to install a helper program that will just make getting the code for the coin we want to compile easier.
sudo apt-get install git (this is a fairly small program and should install almost instantly

you then need to download the code for the coin, the following is how you would download teslacoin's code
cd ~
git clone http://www.github.com/TeslacoinFoundation/Teslacoin teslacoin

Step 4 - Compile the Daemon
Now we want to go into the code and compile the daemon so that it runs on the pi3.
cd teslacoin/src/leveldb
make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
cd ..
make -f makefile.arm-linux
this should compile the full coin. you should end with a Teslacoind program in that folder.

Step 5 - Running the Daemon
To run the coin daemon or give it commands you need to be in the same folder it is located in. which from these instructions should be ~/teslacoin/src/

to navigate there if you arent already there is
cd ~/teslacoin/src
and to run the damon is
./Teslacoind &

Step 6 - Interacting with the daemon
Once the daemon is started you just would send a command to it similar to the same way you started it

./Teslacoind [command] where [command] is replaced with the command you want to do. to get a list of all commands use help
example: ./Teslacoind help
an example of sending coins would be: ./Teslacoind sendtoaddress [address] [amount]
there are quite a few commands, so i would recommend using help to find what you are looking for. the daemon commands give you MORE options than are available in the gui. and learning about them and what they do will help you to learn more about cryptocurrencies in general

Interesting info for contributors

Cheap vps to set up some nodes
https://www.arubacloud.com/vps/virtual-private-server-range.aspx

Crowdfunding platforms
http://seedingfactory.com/index.html%3Fp=634.html

Tesla was born to Serbian parents on the 10th of July, 1856 in the village of Smiljan, part of the Austrian Empire (now Croatia). He died on the 7th of January, 1943 in room 3327 of the New Yorker Hotel.
After an eventful upbringing and education, Tesla moved to France in 1882 where he worked on electrical equipment at the Continental Edison Company.
He immigrated to the USA in 1884 where he worked for Thomas Edison before resigning a year later to work on his own projects.
Tesla went on to patent many of his inventions, including his AC induction motor and transformer which he licensed to George Westinghouse.

Tesla, Westinghouse and Edison were at the heart of the so called ‘war of the currents’ between alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) as a means of distributing electrical power.
Tesla was known for high voltage experiments and demonstrations, including displays of his famous Tesla Coil which produces high voltage, low current electricity.

In 1891, Tesla became a citizen of the United States.
Tesla was the vice president of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers between 1892 and 1894.
Tesla experimented with X-rays and radio waves, developing important ideas and even making a few accidental discoveries thanks to his extravagant experiments.

Tesla moved his lab to Colorado Springs in 1899 where he proved the Earth was a conductor, produced artificial lightning and
became well known to his neighbors with ambitious electrical experiments that caused booming thunder, rogue sparks and the occasional power outage.
Tesla later worked on the Wardenclyffe Tower (or Tesla Tower), a wireless transmission tower that was never completed.

Tesla moved to the New Yorker Hotel in 1934 where he continued his research and spent the remaining years of his life before dying in 1943 at the age of 86.

Windows 64 version failed for me, I get an error message from windows saying it will close the program. Also Windows 10 does not like it that there is an unknown publisher. This should be fixed as no one will take this coin seriously with alarms going off just to install a wallet.
The 32 bit did work no problems on windows 10. Thanks for all the hard work guys, Even though it may appear that I am not appreciating your work with this post, I am totally supportive and very much appreciative. Just one more thing, mega downloads has to go asap and replaced to improve image.
There should not be too much problem to sort these things out.
Let me know if you need any help.
Cheers

Actually its stuck on block 1284165
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:44:10 PM

Went with 32bit, followed instructions above, and then wiped everything but the wallet.dat file and rebooted. It hasn't crashed yet. I think all is well. It's just going to take me forever to download the blockchain. I had previously downloaded the blockchain from cryptochainer, but will wait to see if devs release another bootstrap directly, I'd like to limit the variables. @Rw13enlib88 has been very helpful with troubleshooting with me on Telegram.

My pleasure. Hope we can have the bootstrap ready soon.
Thanks for your patience
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:47:01 PM

the new wallet synced no problem, but after some hours running, I noticed it was out of sync. I checked the block count and my wallet had run ahead from the the block count on the explorer. It will no longer sync to network but keeps downloading blocks I believe.
It has happened to me again after re bootstrapping a new wallet. Check below, my private info is zeroed out.

22:05:24

{
"version" : "v3.3.0.0-gdf9d55a-Teslacoin",
"protocolversion" : 63002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 1284165,
"moneysupply" : 72186270.34719400,
"connections" : 5,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0000000000000",
"difficulty" : 1.46811084,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1493439511,
"keypoolsize" : 104,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."
}

Well, that's a problem.
You should be in 1283718 now.  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tes/#
Please, close you're wallet and follow the instructions.

1.1) In windows: Go to Roaming -> Teslacoin and rename the folder as TeslacoinOld
1.3) In Linux:
6) Open the wallet

Warning:

Thanks for your feedback! [/size]

Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:09:57 PM

MANDATORY WALLET UPGRADE 
< 10,000 blocks remaining

everyone has to move to the new wallet before
block 1,293,600

The new wallet has the blockchain and staking issue solved.
With this improvement we can now move forward with Teslacoin development.

Here is the roadmap for the next months

If you have any question or you want to collaborate
Join the telegram group
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:17:24 PM

DiamondHunter

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:13:47 PM

I see that problem as well. In both the old as well as in the new 32 bit Windows wallet.

When I start the wallet it has 3-4 active connections and wallet syncs properly for a bit (1-5 minutes) then it gets stuck and stop syncing new blocks. Interesting thing is that the blocks that it gets stuck on are always round numbers for me 465000 for example. After restart it gets to say 465500 and stops again. Same thing happens if I use the bootstrap. It will start syncing and soon will get stuck on some round block.

I tried restarting 10-15 times and new blocks get synced with each restart, but its not possible to catch-up this way and fully sync as it is 1- 2 days worth of blocks at at time before it blocks again.

So it is not possible for me to stake any coins with any wallet. If you have any suggestions let me know.

From the debug.log you can see everything is chugging along with new blocks syncing. Then the "connection timeout" and "trying connection" messages start appearing and then a "socket closed" message a then its toast :

snip from debug.log
----------------------------------------------
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
received block 4bf0c1925d402c83cfc4
SetBestChain: new best=4bf0c1925d402c83cfc4  height=465997  trust=278939176439  date=07/01/14 21:30:22
received block 51cebf945559a05ef5d7
SetBestChain: new best=51cebf945559a05ef5d7  height=465998  trust=278955953911  date=07/01/14 21:39:11
received block 6b05a3493272526f5688
trying connection 107.77.240.95:1856 lastseen=388836.3hrs
SetBestChain: new best=6b05a3493272526f5688  height=465999  trust=278972731383  date=07/01/14 21:48:57
received block e6342201abceedb9d0be
SetBestChain: new best=e6342201abceedb9d0be  height=466000  trust=278989508855  date=07/01/14 21:49:48
Added 464 addresses from 188.165.39.224: 4 tried, 5396 new
Added 518 addresses from 188.165.39.224: 4 tried, 5396 new
Added 79 addresses from 188.165.39.224: 4 tried, 5390 new
Added 445 addresses from 94.177.203.132: 4 tried, 5412 new
Added 445 addresses from 94.177.203.132: 4 tried, 5462 new
connection timeout
trying connection 94.197.171.48:1856 lastseen=83.5hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 109.133.110.184:1856 lastseen=388836.3hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 172.114.38.19:1856 lastseen=5.0hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 128.199.229.31:1856 lastseen=388836.3hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 115.28.38.190:1856 lastseen=92.9hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 156.57.13.94:1856 lastseen=388836.3hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 46.211.92.208:1856 lastseen=11581.0hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 159.255.16.107:1856 lastseen=388836.3hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 47.188.36.71:1856 lastseen=296.0hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 173.239.232.74:1856 lastseen=388836.3hrs
socket closed
disconnecting node 72.241.235.204:1856
Only 'connection timeout' and 'trying connection' messages from that point on

finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 03:34:23 PM

I try to support the network

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

Pondi

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:52:03 PM

MANDATORY WALLET UPGRADE 
< 10,000 blocks remaining

everyone has to move to the new wallet before
block 1,293,600

The new wallet has the blockchain and staking issue solved.
With this improvement we can now move forward with Teslacoin development.

Here is the roadmap for the next months

If you have any question or you want to collaborate
Join the telegram group

I did that and it does the same,
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:13:39 PM

I see that problem as well. In both the old as well as in the new 32 bit Windows wallet.

When I start the wallet it has 3-4 active connections and wallet syncs properly for a bit (1-5 minutes) then it gets stuck and stop syncing new blocks. Interesting thing is that the blocks that it gets stuck on are always round numbers for me 465000 for example. After restart it gets to say 465500 and stops again. Same thing happens if I use the bootstrap. It will start syncing and soon will get stuck on some round block.

I tried restarting 10-15 times and new blocks get synced with each restart, but its not possible to catch-up this way and fully sync as it is 1- 2 days worth of blocks at at time before it blocks again.

So it is not possible for me to stake any coins with any wallet. If you have any suggestions let me know.

From the debug.log you can see everything is chugging along with new blocks syncing. Then the "connection timeout" and "trying connection" messages start appearing and then a "socket closed" message a then its toast :

[...]

Hi DiamondHunter,

Please stop using the old wallet, focus on the new one.

If you download the provided bootstrap you gonna be 4 days behind. So it should take you less than an hour to be sync.
Then wait to stake until we have crossed the hardfork point, the block 1,293,600
Hope this helps you.
I leave the wallets and bootstrap down below.

I try to support the network

Hi finist4x,
Thanks for having the new wallet open!

I did that and it does the same,

Hi Pondi,
guess you mean you followed the instructions and you keep having the same issue right?
your issue was the after 60seconds the wallet closes right?
You have to delete your Teslacoin folder in the path pointed in the instructions (keep a safe copy of wallet.dat)
Then start the new wallet, a new Teslacoin will be created and then you have to change the wallet.dat with the previous one
Let me know how that works for you...

A) SWAP
1.1) In windows: Go to /users/(your username)/AppData/Roaming/Teslacoin and rename the folder as TeslacoinOld
1.3) In Linux:
4) Since you have opened the new wallet, a new folder called Teslacoin has been created.
6) Open the wallet

1.3) In Linux:
6) Open the wallet

Warning:

Pondi

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:01:17 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 02:34:15 PM by Pondi

This has happened on a totally new wallet as well as the old.
I have followed the instructions perfectly with a totally fresh install, including deleting the tesla files in the roaming folder. The issue keeps happening.
I am trying again running another fresh install without my dat file to see if the dat file is causing the issue.
Maybe it was unlocking my wallet that caused the issue. I will refrain from unlocking the wallet this time. Lets see what happens.
renbit

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:49:37 PM

I have followed the instructions perfectly with a totally fresh install, including deleting the tesla files in the roaming folder. The issue keeps happening.
I am trying again running another fresh install without my dat file to see if the dat file is causing the issue.
Maybe it was unlocking my wallet that caused the issue. I will refrain from unlocking the wallet this time. Lets see what happens.

Then wait to stake until we have crossed the hardfork point, the block 1,293,600

bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 06:06:15 PM

May I ask what is the deal with hardfork?

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:15:34 AM

We're moving to a new blockchain to solve staking and blockchain issue.

Blockchain is not working as smoothly as expected (1block/minute)
Staking is taking more than the 24h announced

Due to this, we had problems with exchanges (this was one of the reason we're no longer are in bittrex)
and as expected community doesn't like to wait to move their funds (me neither  Smiley)
bluelab

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 12:53:17 PM

Due to this, we had problems with exchanges (this was one of the reason we're no longer are in bittrex)
and as expected community doesn't like to wait to move their funds (me neither  Smiley)

any thought to convert all coins to eth based?

also what should I do as holder during hardfork?

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:39:35 AM

we have a solid and long term project. We don't plan to join whatever is hyped in the moment. So no, no plan to move to eth

as a holder you need to use the last version wallet. the v.3.3
you can download the wallet and the latest bootstrap from the OP.
You also have the instructions there too

Ask if you have any question or any problem
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:43:06 AM

A) SWAP
1.3) In Linux:
6) Open the wallet

1.3) In Linux:
6) Open the wallet

Warning:

bluelab

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:06:24 AM

we have a solid and long term project. We don't plan to join whatever is hyped in the moment. So no, no plan to move to eth

as a holder you need to use the last version wallet. the v.3.3
you can download the wallet and the latest bootstrap from the OP.
You also have the instructions there too

Ask if you have any question or any problem

is it safe enough if I just keep coins on cryptopia and let them handle upgrade

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: