Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bASIC BTC refunds list - v2.0  (Read 13373 times)
Bitcoin_Silver_Supply

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 08:43:31 AM

BFL has been holding onto millions of pre-order monies for almost a year, they continue to make excuses and have still not proven that they have any working prototype what so ever. On the website they show BFL FPGA singles with the cases off as the product picture. The Proof they give is photo-shopped incomplete boards. I am sorry but I do not see a BFL ASIC shipping any time soon if ever. I am pointing this out because I personally believe they are having the same problems that I had. Sonny is no more technologically skilled than I am , and no matter how much money you throw at a project if you dont have the right people and the right connections you will never get anywhere. The group of people who can design an asic that can mine Bitcoins is extremely small and most of them have their own projects. Josh has become more and more bizzarre and out of touch with reality. The house of cards at BFL is about to fall and again the only reason I am pointing this out is because at least I had the balls to admit that my project failed and I am making reparations to get everyone their money back. I could easily lie and deceive just like they are doing and string everyone along for months and months and continue to collect money but that is the difference between a legit guy like myself and you know who. Don't take my word for it, just read the forums, look past the lies and see whats really going on. I am the one with the scammer tag but I guarantee you if BFL fails at this project not a single one of you will see a refund from them outside of a court order.

Tom, first off, I wasn't a customer but you're showing some solid character/balls in your choice to refund everyone voluntarily. You fucked up (as we all have), got overloaded you're now doing the right thing. It's natural that people will get pissed off waiting for refunds, but you deserve some praise for your handling of this.

Second, care to elaborate on your assessment of BFL's current progress with power estimates and hashing? It can get difficult to read between the propaganda/troll lines and speculate on where they actually are in the development process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iambaboon (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

bitcoin afficionado

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 06:50:59 PM

Was promised a refund on Monday, got my refund in full $, today, 1st of April.  I despise all the missing and false information along the way, but I definitely appreciate Tom taking these steps to refund the money.

Will still maintain this list until all the refunds are processed.

"Emergencies" have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded. (F. Hayek)
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 07:05:15 PM

If this actually ends up finishing well and tom refunds everyone. That will be a very rare occurrence in the BTC community. Despite there still being conspiracies bout how much BTC/money was actually made in the rise of BTC value and whether or not tom made a killing off our preorders....
I still think the fact remains, he will have paid us all back in the fiat value of what we initially paid. So, dont let this go to ur head yet tom but, if you do follow through to the very last penny...

Despite about what else u may / may have not been honest about in this project...it comes down to you being honest bout the most important part and following through on your word: getting people back their fiat. So, I thank you for this! and being one of the few in the community that came through on a promise to get their fiat back to them.

OTOH, if you screw the last people over that havent been refunded or have not refunded to the very last penny then I am sad to say your no different then all the other fuckin scammers that have tarnished this community and bitcoins reputation... so fuck you! you deserve the scammer tag like the rest of them.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Shadow383

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 07:51:45 PM

Was promised a refund on Monday, got my refund in full $, today, 1st of April.  I despise all the missing and false information along the way, but I definitely appreciate Tom taking these steps to refund the money.

Will still maintain this list until all the refunds are processed.

Can I get on the list please?
$470 order #1896
+ $60 for shipping that I don't have a number for as it was done by email.

I've contacted tom on the address from the previous page to make sure he's got the details, and I know I was on the original spreadsheet so with any luck this will get sorted...
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 09:22:43 PM

This is taking a little longer than I thought because people are emailing me about orders that were not added by dave to the original spread sheet.

Which is a reason you've ignored my requests for you to post the list publicly. Because not only are there some orders you didn't know about, there are many probably on your list that aren't complaining. So you don't need to pay them back unless they start fussing.

Do the honest thing dishonestly. You'll get there I'm sure.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Frankie Delaney

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 10:23:10 PM

This is taking a little longer than I thought because people are emailing me about orders that were not added by dave to the original spread sheet.

Which is a reason you've ignored my requests for you to post the list publicly. Because not only are there some orders you didn't know about, there are many probably on your list that aren't complaining. So you don't need to pay them back unless they start fussing.

Do the honest thing dishonestly. You'll get there I'm sure.

Have you ever considered that there could be people on the list that don't want their names posted? What the hell gives you the right to demand everbody else's orders get posted?
miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 10:45:31 PM

Doesn't have to include names.. how bout order numbers?

Then again - this has been beat like a dead horse.. tommy isn't one to make things easier on himself, that has been proven.

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
Shadow383

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 11:18:12 PM

Emailed tom direct and got a refund within 3 hours.
Finally! I'm now officially refunded.
RobbieMor

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 11:46:31 PM

o Huh order #s and amount?
cablepair

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 12:06:44 AM

order numbers would do you no good

they are scattered all around due to people using other payment methods such as CC and dwolla.

and yes I am very painfully refunding everyone to the very last penny.

I have not invested the last 2+ years of my life in bitcoin to go out a scammer. Not to mention my faith demands I must repay all my debts and I take that very seriously.

Milter_miles stop trolling - your not even a customer of mine, you have no right to any information about this refund progress or anything else regarding BTCFPGA or its customers. Your just a sad sad man who enjoys commentating on the failures of others.

If the position of Satan ever opens up you should seriously put in an application.

Anyways like I said I have made arrangements where I can get bitcoins every day now, so every day I will refund as many bitcoins as I can until the remaining customers are taken care of. We are getting really close now - unfortunately the spread sheet I was given by dave was not complete so I keep having to add to it, from emails but I think even that is subsiding.

I have also made a point to answer all emails sent to my refund management address btcfpga@gmail.com within 24 hours and in most cases much less than that

so if you need me - that is the place to contact me.

RobbieMor

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 12:19:24 AM

Tom,

I sent the following email to that address on March 30.

"Tom,

Just wanted to make sure I'm on your list. My Modminer Quad is still working good and earning me about .5 BTC a week.

I'm sorry your having difficulties. I just want you to know that I appreciate all the help you gave me to get my unit working.

Here are the details of the two units I need a refund on:-

Order ID: #666

Status: Payment Address Requested Refund to 1DJdUirp3Len3WisLPL5pZQkAFXghyEBxy

Date Added: 25/09/2012
Products: 1

Customer: Robert Urquhart
Total: $1,099.99

Order ID: #183

miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 12:36:13 AM

Milter_miles stop trolling - your not even a customer of mine, you have no right to any information about this refund progress or anything else regarding BTCFPGA or its customers. Your just a sad sad man who enjoys commentating on the failures of others.

If the position of Satan ever opens up you should seriously put in an application.

Tom - call it trolling, I don't care.. I call what you did "scamming", "deceit", and "fraud (CAN-ELEC)"

I *was* a customer of yours.. and like I have stated in the past, my CC chargebacks finally came back through fully (as in investigation/disputes finalized by CC co) early March of this year. 
My pre-order funds could have went towards Avalon.. but they were tied up with you and your donkey show.

Plus, this is an open community forum, and if I want to give my opinion(s) I will continue to do so... (ignore me if it is too much) 

I will however award you a half-percentage (0.5) of respect for repaying people and continuing to slowly do so..  but that doesn't change what you did to get to this point..

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
drakness

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 12:55:10 AM

Guys, I got paid in full today, by Tom.

$4,300... We are settled.  I hope you are also made whole.  God Bless Tom and his family.
dmcurser

Activity: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 01:14:16 AM

order numbers would do you no good

they are scattered all around due to people using other payment methods such as CC and dwolla.

and yes I am very painfully refunding everyone to the very last penny.

I have not invested the last 2+ years of my life in bitcoin to go out a scammer. Not to mention my faith demands I must repay all my debts and I take that very seriously.

Anyways like I said I have made arrangements where I can get bitcoins every day now, so every day I will refund as many bitcoins as I can until the remaining customers are taken care of. We are getting really close now - unfortunately the spread sheet I was given by dave was not complete so I keep having to add to it, from emails but I think even that is subsiding.

I have also made a point to answer all emails sent to my refund management address btcfpga@gmail.com within 24 hours and in most cases much less than that

so if you need me - that is the place to contact me.

You are still failling to answer any ? befor you about this whole thing why tom just why if your such a man just answer them.

still owed .8btc from first order and owed for order 200 which he says isnt mine but i have a ss of my order.

1Q7TPBHHVmGCvqffYHpXCCBgbcBQ4NwXdW
RobbieMor

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 04:31:40 PM

Tom,

I sent the following email to that address on March 30.

"Tom,

Just wanted to make sure I'm on your list. My Modminer Quad is still working good and earning me about .5 BTC a week.

I'm sorry your having difficulties. I just want you to know that I appreciate all the help you gave me to get my unit working.

Here are the details of the two units I need a refund on:-

Order ID: #666

Date Added: 25/09/2012
Products: 1

Customer: Robert Urquhart
Total: $1,099.99

Order ID: #183

Refunded in full. Thanks Tom!
100%digital

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 07:51:11 PM

i was also refunded full amount of 1095.00. not happy regarding exchange rate, but my order/refund did make me whole. Tom's been responding to emails, and I honestly do believe he will refund everyone (when however is anyone's guess -but it'll come).

if he's not responding to your emails... don't flame him, you'll catch more bees with honey.

rampone

Activity: 339

dafq is goin on

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 11:25:30 PM

Awesome.

When are the DHL upgrade refunds at the top of the list? Is that the last refunding?

http://virwox.com - Bitcoins via CCard, Skrill, paysafe, paypal & SEPA
Convert your bitcoin into spendable fiat money in less than 2 days. Poker Players use this method to avoid "unnecessary trouble" with the country they live in ... PM me for details. +1:naz86,b4nana,tinua,smart1986,fhh
RaTTuS

Activity: 792

Bite me

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 07:36:56 AM

I got refunded today ...
damn you price increase

In the Beginning there was CPU , then GPU , then FPGA then ASIC, what next I hear to ask ....

1RaTTuSEN7jJUDiW1EGogHwtek7g9BiEn
mezzomix
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1252

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 07:59:32 AM

damn you price increase

Better than a BTC refund when the price is falling. This way you could sell your bitcoins and get twice as much as this week.

Unfortunately I di not receive a single Satoshi from Tom. Maybe you guys that received a refund are elite customers of Tom - your mails get answered and you receive refunds. I only get silence and no refund.
RaTTuS

Activity: 792

Bite me

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:04:09 AM

I'd email him - see what he says ....

In the Beginning there was CPU , then GPU , then FPGA then ASIC, what next I hear to ask ....

1RaTTuSEN7jJUDiW1EGogHwtek7g9BiEn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: