Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bASIC BTC refunds list - v2.0  (Read 13373 times)
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 10:14:11 PM

you paid for something priced in $ simple story

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmcurser

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 10:35:28 PM

you paid for something priced in $ simple story
sorry wrong i traded a good for a good i am owed my good which has more value then just the 100 btc it was loaded with.

1Q7TPBHHVmGCvqffYHpXCCBgbcBQ4NwXdW
rampone

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

dafq is goin on

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:02:47 AM

FRiday has begun in NY. Lets see what happens. Tom, may I remind you to include me in the refunds, as people who ordered later and requested the refund later already have their money back...!!!

and dmccurser: You exchanged a good for a good, yes, you exchanged dollar for a basic, and to do that you changed btc to usd before thorugh bit-pay...you are probably one of the guys, who would like to peg it to the dollar, if btc had fallen....

http://virwox.com - Bitcoins via CCard, Skrill, paysafe, paypal & SEPA
Convert your bitcoin into spendable fiat money in less than 2 days. Poker Players use this method to avoid "unnecessary trouble" with the country they live in ... PM me for details. +1:naz86,b4nana,tinua,smart1986,fhh
dmcurser

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 09:06:45 AM

FRiday has begun in NY. Lets see what happens. Tom, may I remind you to include me in the refunds, as people who ordered later and requested the refund later already have their money back...!!!

and dmccurser: You exchanged a good for a good, yes, you exchanged dollar for a basic, and to do that you changed btc to usd before thorugh bit-pay...you are probably one of the guys, who would like to peg it to the dollar, if btc had fallen....

no i never exchanged anything i had a agreement with tom to trade a btc bar worth btc for a basic i did not trade btc but somthing worth a amount of btc never exchanged anything thur bit pay.

and as per a lawyer i have the right to request my good back which is worth a set amount of btc bc i had a agreement with tom to trade a btc bar worth 100 btc. not only that but the bar also carries its own value as a novilty item besides just the 100 btc it was loaded with.

also i think if you would go back and read my post i am one of the few i just want what was owed to me if tom wanted to be a man and stick to his word i would have no problem accepting the 24 hour price at the time of my refund reqest wuch was jan 14th or even at the time of toms own post promising to start issusing btc refunds which waxs on jan 23rd.

if tom was trying to be a stand up man he would stick to his own words and he would talk to me like a man not once i show him all the proof i need to to stop talking to me i am willing to work out a deal with him. althought as of right now my good i traded him is worth just over 7300 dollars since the good was worth a value of btc not usd

mrno12

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 06:18:28 PM

User: mrno12
Order #: 1xxx
Paid in: BTC
Amount: $1099
Date Requested: Mon 1/28/2013 2:36 PM
Paid: No refund received

cablepair

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 07:29:27 PM

no i never exchanged anything i had a agreement with tom to trade a btc bar worth btc for a basic i did not trade btc but somthing worth a amount of btc never exchanged anything thur bit pay.

and as per a lawyer i have the right to request my good back which is worth a set amount of btc bc i had a agreement with tom to trade a btc bar worth 100 btc. not only that but the bar also carries its own value as a novilty item besides just the 100 btc it was loaded with.

also i think if you would go back and read my post i am one of the few i just want what was owed to me if tom wanted to be a man and stick to his word i would have no problem accepting the 24 hour price at the time of my refund reqest wuch was jan 14th or even at the time of toms own post promising to start issusing btc refunds which waxs on jan 23rd.

if tom was trying to be a stand up man he would stick to his own words and he would talk to me like a man not once i show him all the proof i need to to stop talking to me i am willing to work out a deal with him. althought as of right now my good i traded him is worth just over 7300 dollars since the good was worth a value of btc not usd

You relinquished your right to that 100 btc bar when you traded it for a 1 bASIC mining device order. Every other contest winner received their prize within days of the contest end (I believe there were 4 other contest winners) If you wanted the bar you would of received it just like the other contest winners. You can't change your mind now because the value of the bar has multiplied in value. I'm sorry it turned out this way - but this is the way it turned out. Now you have already been refunded in full the value of the 1 bASIC mining device order. I am sorry you do not think this is fair and I am sorry you feel you were cheated. Perhaps you should of accepted the 100BTC Bar when it was offered to you. I do not know where you are located but if you want to come to NY and taket his to small claims court I can guarantee you I would win this case. Refund has been made. Case closed, have a nice day.

cablepair

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 07:31:13 PM

btw: for those who dont follow the other thread:

well its friday again...

I just sent out several refunds,

I have to go do something- but will be back later to resume refunds.

BTW: miter_myles is not and has never been a customer of BTCFPGA/BitcoinASIC

I don't owe him a penny.

he is just a mean nasty person who enjoys seeing others suffer.
Gabit

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 07:33:23 PM

User: Gabit
Order: #853 and #1820
Amount: $1,159.99
Date Requested: 01-13-2013
Paid: 15 BTC @ 71.1201 = $1066.80 (03/22)

Not too happy, but better than nothing.

http://blockchain.info/address/16yAasHr1TzLKnCpqfau78D5qFzGm8XqJg
dmcurser

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 07:52:43 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2013, 08:07:48 PM by dmcurser

You relinquished your right to that 100 btc bar when you traded it for a 1 bASIC mining device order. Every other contest winner received their prize within days of the contest end (I believe there were 4 other contest winners) If you wanted the bar you would of received it just like the other contest winners. You can't change your mind now because the value of the bar has multiplied in value. I'm sorry it turned out this way - but this is the way it turned out. Now you have already been refunded in full the value of the 1 bASIC mining device order. I am sorry you do not think this is fair and I am sorry you feel you were cheated. Perhaps you should of accepted the 100BTC Bar when it was offered to you. I do not know where you are located but if you want to come to NY and taket his to small claims court I can guarantee you I would win this case. Refund has been made. Case closed, have a nice day.

you would lose we had a agreement to trade a btc bar a good for you asic a good. since you didnt follow thur on your end a court would more then likly side with me and ask you to return my good aka the bar worth 100 btc.

plan an simply you broke are agreement i have the skypes and emails on tihs i have more then enough proof.

id even be fine with you being a man and repaying what is rightfully due to all ppl yes i get the fucking thing was usd priced but you fucking forgo that when you in your own post said you would start refund on the 23 of january why in the hell ar you cheating everone of what there rightfuly owed why do you feel you had the right to hold on to oyur money for an extra 2 months why dont you be the man you claim to be and do the right thing

also it was still 6 days later and you hadnt even ordered my bar that was one of the reason i made the agreemtent with you and if you look at the exchange rate at that time i over paid you by 6 or so btc so yha why dont you be honest for once in your life on this forum

also what rate did you use since at 2:33 it wasint 73.31
it 408 right noe so 94 mints ago price was $71.90 x 15 btc 1078.50 your still shorting ppl why???

rampone

dafq is goin on

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 07:56:39 PM

Order #888 and a later dhl upgrade

Refund requested: 13.Jan.'13
Refund amount $: 3299.97
(partial) REFUND today  Shocked : 44btc (75$ if total refund, 73.63 if only the basics refunded)

So far so good, but also replied tom, that the rate of 75$ is too high that i would peg the BTC at 72$ and therefore requested another 1,83 btc.

And this is how communication should be: tom replied, that he did not do dhl upgrade refunding yet.

So it seems its pegged at 73,63$. Not perfect, but i can live with that, if the dhl refund comes around soon.

At last sth moved.

And now I need to get drunk...

Convert your bitcoin into spendable fiat money in less than 2 days. Poker Players use this method to avoid "unnecessary trouble" with the country they live in ... PM me for details. +1:naz86,b4nana,tinua,smart1986,fhh
cablepair

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 08:02:50 PM

I did not hold on to any money. I sold the incoming btc. Every week I buy Bitcoin at the going rate and every week I refund it at the going rate.

If you wanted your BTC Bar you should of accepted it. You would of received your prize just like all the other prize winnners did.

Its very unfortunate it happened like this and I apologize, but you have now been refunded in full and I now consider this matter closed.

If your refund seems around .8 btc short its because I am doing all the DHL refunds at the same time. its just easier that way - the way this spreadsheet is setup.

anyways ill be back later to continue more refunds.
Frankie Delaney

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 08:03:59 PM

Who would have guessed that at this point Tom would be more honorable and trustworthy than BFL. Good on you tom for not just fucking off with the cash.
rampone

dafq is goin on

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 08:14:33 PM

Who would have guessed that at this point Tom would be more honorable and trustworthy than BFL. Good on you tom for not just fucking off with the cash.
+ 1

Also, when everything has been paid back i vouch for "de-scammer" tagging him.

dmcurser

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 08:16:36 PM

also per a lawyer.
Tom isn't refunding.  Therefore, I do believe a good argument would be that Tom should have to repay the value of BTCs within a reasonabe time of when the refund was asked.  Tom is clearly just waiting for BTC to go up in value, so he has an easier time of repaying. also said thaty there is a case for this.

PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 08:17:34 PM

Order: #862
Date Requested: 01-08-2013
Paid: 0

Still nothing
dani

Activity: 525

..yeah

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 08:59:39 PM

anyways ill be back later to continue more refunds.

+1

I did not receive anything yet, looking forward to it.

Hai
Frankie Delaney

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 09:16:30 PM

Order #888 and a later dhl upgrade

Refund requested: 13.Jan.'13
Refund amount $: 3299.97
(partial) REFUND today  Shocked : 44btc (75$ if total refund, 73.63 if only the basics refunded)

So far so good, but also replied tom, that the rate of 75$ is too high that i would peg the BTC at 72$ and therefore requested another 1,83 btc.

And this is how communication should be: tom replied, that he did not do dhl upgrade refunding yet.

So it seems its pegged at 73,63$. Not perfect, but i can live with that, if the dhl refund comes around soon.

At last sth moved.

And now I need to get drunk...

I sure hope you cashed out!
luffy

Activity: 607

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 09:23:09 PM

send email to btcfpga@gmail.com  with you order details

i am stll waiting refund...
1 basic 54Gh/s   $1,099.99
*Order ID:* 869
*Date Added:* 30/09/2012
*Payment Method:* Bitcoin

i asked refund throuth Dave on Jan 12, 2013
i sent again an email yesterday to Tom
Europe

Today i got 15 BTC (without an email by Tom that i got refunded) but who else could it be?  Grin
thanks Tom, altough i would like to have the bASIC miner Wink
(case closed)
mezzomix
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1252

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 10:47:14 PM

Your refund was too early. Now the price is at 69 USD. If we trust all those "the product is priced in USD so your refund will be USD at the current rate" shills, the upcoming refunds will be at 69. But maybe there will be no more refunds when the price is going down?!
randomguy7

Activity: 527

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 12:04:25 AM

Order #76x.
Date Requested: 2013-01-13
EU

Still nothing, as usual.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: