Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO  (Read 81607 times)
DeezBTC

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:05:44 AM

Hello im confused which is it 100k or 1k to start the masternode Huh Huh Huh Huh

cryptoally

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 04:31:02 AM

Hello im confused which is it 100k or 1k to start the masternode Huh Huh Huh Huh

It's 100k
otnieto

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:00:16 AM

Hi How do I understand that I have my active Masternode? I did the procedure below

Thanks

thx friend I could activate 1 masternode , my ask now is how can I add other 2 masternodes??  ....I m going to try it reading your links .. =))

each 100,000 icash on your wallet, you can actived 1 masternode, if you have 200,000 icash you can actived 2 masternode.
and i want to say it's cheap now because 1 icash price today only 87 sats - 100 sats

yeahbut how I can activate the others 2 ?? explain plz

for example : for 1 masternode is like this

tep 1) Start your icash wallet.
Step 2) Go to: Tools->Debug ->Console and write "getaccountaddress 0". Copy the address and send exactly 100000 icash to that address (which is in your wallet).
Step 3) Go to: Tools->Debug ->Console and type the following command and hit enter:

Code: [Select]
masternode genkey

Step 4) Copy the result and place it in the icash.conf file below (look at the configuration for details): (Go to: Tools->Open Configuration File)

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
rpcpassword=YourRPCPassword
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
masternodeaddr=YOUR_IP:5555
promode=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey

and maybe for 3 masternodes is like this??

Step 2) Go to: Tools->Debug ->Console and write "getaccountaddress 0". Copy the address and send exactly 100000 icash to that address (which is in your wallet). (3 times)
Step 3) Go to: Tools->Debug ->Console and type the following command and hit enter:

masternode genkey(3 times)

Step 4) Copy the result and place it in the icash.conf file below (look at the configuration for details): (Go to: Tools->Open Configuration File)

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
promode=3
masternode=3
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey(1)
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey(2)
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey(3)

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:16:39 AM

Hi How do I understand that I have my active Masternode? I did the procedure below

Thanks

thx friend I could activate 1 masternode , my ask now is how can I add other 2 masternodes??  ....I m going to try it reading your links .. =))

each 100,000 icash on your wallet, you can actived 1 masternode, if you have 200,000 icash you can actived 2 masternode.
and i want to say it's cheap now because 1 icash price today only 87 sats - 100 sats

yeahbut how I can activate the others 2 ?? explain plz

for example : for 1 masternode is like this

Step 2) Go to: Tools->Debug ->Console and write "getaccountaddress 0". Copy the address and send exactly 100000 icash to that address (which is in your wallet).

masternode genkey

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
promode=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey

and maybe for 3 masternodes is like this??

Step 2) Go to: Tools->Debug ->Console and write "getaccountaddress 0". Copy the address and send exactly 100000 icash to that address (which is in your wallet). (3 times)

masternode genkey(3 times)

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
promode=3
masternode=3
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey(1)
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey(2)
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey(3)

In the console, type masternode list and see if you're IP is in the list.

Did you type in masternode start? If so what message showed up after entering that command?
cryptoally

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

Thanks

I think from console you can try also the command
masternode debug
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:38:22 AM

Good communauty to revival this masternode coin
Thanks to all

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
akasma

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:47:30 AM

I've just bought some more Icash coins for running masternode . I know that Masternode needs 100,000 coins if I send 110k coins to my wallet then I wonder whether it's working or not? Thanks.
smokim87

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:47:05 AM

I've just bought some more Icash coins for running masternode . I know that Masternode needs 100,000 coins if I send 110k coins to my wallet then I wonder whether it's working or not? Thanks.

Generate a new address and exactly 100k nothing less nothing more
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:43:27 PM

help to promote $icash
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:12:46 PM

can someone give me the new wallet that i can put my 100k to activate masternode?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 01:15:56 PM

This smells like shadowcash 2.0. Once its on polo, prices will surge to ethereum levels. Within 2 weeks this piece of shit could deprive dash of its throne, so I will be watching this thread closely over the course of the next 14 days. Why didnt u launch an ICO, where will u get money to fill ur pockets, when do u plan to lock the thread and run away? These are the questions u must provide answers to.

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:26:22 PM

This smells like shadowcash 2.0. Once its on polo, prices will surge to ethereum levels. Within 2 weeks this piece of shit could deprive dash of its throne, so I will be watching this thread closely over the course of the next 14 days. Why didnt u launch an ICO, where will u get money to fill ur pockets, when do u plan to lock the thread and run away? These are the questions u must provide answers to.

"when do u plan to lock the thread and run away?"..i think this is you, not icash  Smiley
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:52:42 PM

copy from icashcoin.slack.com

EXPLAINING THE IDEA OF A MASTERNODE

It is important to understand how the icash ecosystem works before one can see the value of a masternode. Icash, a popular privacy-centric altcoin, uses a proof-of-work system similar to the one found in bitcoin. However, that is only part of the ecosystem that allows users to earn money. Not everyone is able to contribute to the network as a miner, which is why masternodes were introduced.

Look at a masternode as a special server that is maintained at all times. Masternodes are trustless and decentralized, similar to how bitcoin nodes operate. There is a major difference, though, as Icash masternodes take care of the anonymization part of the Darksend protocol. users can opt to send transactions anonymously by using this feature directly from their Icash wallet.

Every masternode on the network provides this anonymization service, ensuring there is no centralized party to attack or take down. Moreover, masternodes ensure all transactions are validated in near real-time, making them quite efficient. Unlike bitcoin nodes, however, owners of a Icash masternode will receive a financial compensation for providing these invaluable services.

Individual masternodes on the network have a chance to be selected as a recipient of part of each mined block’s value. As more time progresses, masternodes will earn the same share per block reward.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:57:37 PM

Answer:

No ICO Tongue  Go ICASH  Cheesy

leyric

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:25:29 PM

my Masternode make a "POS_ERROR" please help me. all ports are open but no payment arrive.
thx guys.
cryptoally

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 08:21:44 PM

my Masternode make a "POS_ERROR" please help me. all ports are open but no payment arrive.
thx guys.

I think you will need to delete the whole blockchain (DO NOT delete the wallet.dat & icash.conf) and then sync again your wallet.
leyric

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:26:19 PM

thx guys.

I think you will need to delete the whole blockchain (DO NOT delete the wallet.dat & icash.conf) and then sync again your wallet.

I hope this works... i make a report
thx
smokim87

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:45:57 PM

Icash voting on Livecoin added: https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?lang=en
Lenoir

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:30:40 PM

thx guys.

I am also not able to start my masternode, how do you delete the whole blockchain? thank you
smokim87

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:42:24 PM

thx guys.

I am also not able to start my masternode, how do you delete the whole blockchain? thank you

Got to the Icash folder in appdata, delete all folders and files EXCEPT WALLET.DAT and ICASH.CONF

Run the wallet client, it'll re-download the blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: