Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:39:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO  (Read 81611 times)
Lenoir

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:36:20 PM

my Masternode make a "POS_ERROR" please help me. all ports are open but no payment arrive.
thx guys.

I think you will need to delete the whole blockchain (DO NOT delete the wallet.dat & icash.conf) and then sync again your wallet.
I am also not able to start my masternode, how do you delete the whole blockchain? thank you

Got to the Icash folder in appdata, delete all folders and files EXCEPT WALLET.DAT and ICASH.CONF

Run the wallet client, it'll re-download the blockchain.
Thanks mate, that worked fine, but it doesn't help to get my MN running.

What does this mean?
Code:
MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low
CDarksendPool::UpdateState() - Can't set state to ERROR or SUCCESS as a Masternode.

and in the debug log i also get this:
Code:
init message: Loading masternode cache...
Loaded info from mncache.dat  1ms
Masternodes: 6, peers who asked us for Masternode list: 0, peers we asked for Masternode list: 7, entries in Masternode list we asked for: 9, nDsqCount: 0
IS DARKSEND MASTER NODE
addr MY_IP_ADRESS:5555

I waited until nDsqCount hit 15 as I read that I would need 15 confirmations, and I'm assuming that this might be that number, but that didn't do the trick either. What does nDsqCount stand for, and where can I see the number of confirmations?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 11:43:36 PM

I see a lot of people are still having trouble with the wallet to configure masternode.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:47:31 PM

my Masternode make a "POS_ERROR" please help me. all ports are open but no payment arrive.
thx guys.

I think you will need to delete the whole blockchain (DO NOT delete the wallet.dat & icash.conf) and then sync again your wallet.
I am also not able to start my masternode, how do you delete the whole blockchain? thank you

Got to the Icash folder in appdata, delete all folders and files EXCEPT WALLET.DAT and ICASH.CONF

Run the wallet client, it'll re-download the blockchain.
Thanks mate, that worked fine, but it doesn't help to get my MN running.

What does this mean?
Code:
MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low
CDarksendPool::UpdateState() - Can't set state to ERROR or SUCCESS as a Masternode.

and in the debug log i also get this:
Code:
init message: Loading masternode cache...
Loaded info from mncache.dat  1ms
Masternodes: 6, peers who asked us for Masternode list: 0, peers we asked for Masternode list: 7, entries in Masternode list we asked for: 9, nDsqCount: 0
IS DARKSEND MASTER NODE
addr MY_IP_ADRESS:5555

I waited until nDsqCount hit 15 as I read that I would need 15 confirmations, and I'm assuming that this might be that number, but that didn't do the trick either. What does nDsqCount stand for, and where can I see the number of confirmations?

When you entered into the console Masternode start what message showed up?

Yup needs 15 confirms Smiley

I see those messages too but still my MN is working, the too low rank I believe is because your MN has been online long compared to other MNs.
smokim87

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:48:33 PM

I see a lot of people are still having trouble with the wallet to configure masternode.

I don't the issue is configuring the masternode but I think the issue is knowing if the masternode is working or not.

Not sure why we don't have a page on the explorer site that shows the list of masternodes.

Anyone notice when Hasrate goes up to quick, diff is jumping and blocks are taking too long to mine?
Lenoir

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:59:21 PM

I see those messages too but still my MN is working, the too low rank I believe is because your MN has been online long compared to other MNs.
Right!

Great! now I'm getting:
Code:
masternode input must have at least 15 confirmations

Before I had this
Code:
not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!

I had an extra .998 icash in the wallet and I removed that to get exactly 100K.
smokim87

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:09:06 AM

Right!

Great! now I'm getting:
Code:
masternode input must have at least 15 confirmations

Before I had this
Code:
not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!

I had an extra .998 icash in the wallet and I removed that to get exactly 100K.

I got the at least 15 confirmation message too then it worked after 15 confirms.

How many confirms are left for the coins you sent for the MN?
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 12:24:12 AM

So looks like the icash revival is going great. I have access to the original twitter @iCashOfficial from back in the day that I created for icash which I restored since it was still tied to one of my emails, if any of the new guys running this want it, I'll send the details. It seems the twitter account was retweeting a different project called swagsociety recently, maybe thats the old dev and a new project of his, new team should contact them and see if it's him and maybe they can get the icash github as well. Goodluck to you guys.
leyric

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:29:23 AM

thx guys.

I hope this works... i make a report
thx

i have resync and must wait 2 day's? i don't know.
The Masternode works at beginning but 1 day later say "POS_ERROR" and i don't know what they mean.
i wait the next 2 day's and see what happen.
smokim87

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:32:18 AM

So looks like the icash revival is going great. I have access to the original twitter @iCashOfficial from back in the day that I created for icash which I restored since it was still tied to one of my emails, if any of the new guys running this want it, I'll send the details. It seems the twitter account was retweeting a different project called swagsociety recently, maybe thats the old dev and a new project of his, new team should contact them and see if it's him and maybe they can get the icash github as well. Goodluck to you guys.

Nice Smiley

Might want to DM https://twitter.com/icashbanka

I believe a member here forgot who sorry is using their twitter account for Icash, they might be interested in taking over the official twitter account.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:46:53 AM

mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 01:00:55 AM

Nice Smiley

I believe a member here forgot who sorry is using their twitter account for Icash, they might be interested in taking over the official twitter account.

Cool, I Sent op a message. Guys icash is older than PIVX with good dev and some tender love and care it could do well too.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 01:02:15 AM

Nice Smiley

Cool, I Sent op a message. Guys icash is older than PIVX with good dev and some tender love and care it could do well too.

Why did it never take off, did the original dev abandon the project?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 01:07:02 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2017, 01:40:28 AM by mistercashking

Nice Smiley

Why did it never take off, did the original dev abandon the project?

The original dev at one point had an icash arcade site up and working, but nobody was using it. Nobody showed it love. Also we kept asking him to cap or reduce the supply when it was lower but I don't think he knew how. So my guess is he probably felt like he was wasting his time and abandoned it.
The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:16:14 AM

For those having masternode errors, please go through these pages. They will help.

http://thecryptoworld.org/how-to-setup-your-masternode
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/reubens-start-multiple-masternodes-from-one-wallet-guide-start-many.4034/

Enjoy.

Look over there...
rauf12

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:44:35 AM

slack?
danilo303

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:52:56 AM

slack?

icashcoin.slack.com
otnieto

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:33:40 AM

Does anyone know how to tell if my masternodes are all active? A masternode is active but I have the doubt that others are not how I can be sure of it? Is there a command that shows you your active masternodes? But no one has opened a telegram chat? Do we open it? Great Icash!!! Now 280!! Take off again!
cryptoally

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 05:52:44 AM

Does anyone know how to tell if my masternodes are all active? A masternode is active but I have the doubt that others are not how I can be sure of it? Is there a command that shows you your active masternodes? But no one has opened a telegram chat? Do we open it? Great Icash!!! Now 280!! Take off again!

I think you can use the following command tp get a full list of all masternodes
masternodelist full

or the following to get the status from your masternode
masternode debug
otnieto

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:03:59 AM

In masternode debug: Message "masternode started remotely"

In Masternode list: "I see the list of Masternode e there is my Masternode Ip but i see only one, indeed I see others Masternode Ip duplicate that make me think they are more than a masternode"

It would take a command to see my Masternode attvi.

I think you can use the following command tp get a full list of all masternodes
masternodelist full

or the following to get the status from your masternode
masternode debug
otnieto

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:14:51 AM

Telegram..... https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAx2iW-uaGdZ9H4_hA

Let's make the community bigger

Another channel. We spread it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: