Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:03:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO  (Read 81607 times)
tottyt

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:00:29 AM

Hi

Can someone tell me if the REP on yobit.net is the real Augur please?

thanking you

tottyt  Grin
drdavidovic

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:41:05 AM

Cant sync wallet, did everything step by step. Need it to setup masternode. Can anyone help???
All info for setup mn are in this thread (search info page by page it's easy only 38 pages)
Try to put the nodes correctly for sync
Regards Polcrack

Did everything. Wallet out of sync. help
Infernum

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:00:52 AM

Cant sync wallet, did everything step by step. Need it to setup masternode. Can anyone help???
All info for setup mn are in this thread (search info page by page it's easy only 38 pages)
Regards Polcrack

Join the Slack as some ppl are in there
Polcrack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:57:14 PM

Regards Polcrack

See this video

https://youtu.be/uFNAMthsvDY

And join to the Slack

Regards Polcrack

Icash To the moon

Many people scamer with Icos and shitcoins, Invest with intelligence
konemota

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:32:53 AM

day by day i am coming here hoping that will find that wonderful news about new announcement, read it and try to calculate and set long term target for this little fellow  Cheesy one year from now market cap and price projection. there is not known serbian national wisdom "штa je бpзo тo je и кyco" literal translation would be "what has been done in a hurry, once in the future it will show that it was`t done well" so devs, please take all the time you need to make it like you have imagined, you have my full support . gltah
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 05:48:21 AM

day by day i am coming here hoping that will find that wonderful news about new announcement, read it and try to calculate and set long term target for this little fellow  Cheesy one year from now market cap and price projection. there is not known serbian national wisdom "штa je бpзo тo je и кyco" literal translation would be "what has been done in a hurry, once in the future it will show that it was`t done well" so devs, please take all the time you need to make it like you have imagined, you have my full support . gltah

штa je бpзo тo je и кyco .. ha ha..

I saw this coin go 12000% in one month or something like that. My plan is to setup a masternode when I get back to Serbia I'm on the road right now. Sretno..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Polcrack

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

Thx for the support

Regards Polcrack

Polcrack

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:14:19 PM

штa je бpзo тo je и кyco .. ha ha..

I saw this coin go 12000% in one month or something like that. My plan is to setup a masternode when I get back to Serbia I'm on the road right now. Sretno..

Yeah it's the power of the People and Long time proyect

Regards Polcrack

Polcrack

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:02:18 PM

It seems that we have someone who has many icash and is selling them no matter what the price.
We must wait to run out of his coins and buy as cheap as possible, after they or Him run out of  his icash the price will stabilize again
So all people calm and forward Icash.
We must see this situation as the best time to buy at a low price and increase the masternodes recount

Regards Polcrack

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 11:21:15 PM

I'll keep holding my coins, since I bought them for hardly anything, but I would like to know the long term development of this project. It has really potential, but I guess others don't think so.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:19:57 AM

don't give your ICASH for cheap price!! this is play dump to get more icash then sell with higher price!
AU_AG

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:09:15 AM

need slack invite. site invite is bad
AU_AG

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:17:18 AM

Hi,

I own several masternodes, however Icash is by far the most profitable.

I understand that this coin doesn't have a big dev team, but it is growing bigger and bigger very quickly.

A complete re-brand especially the website would greatly benefit, similar to how INSANE coin has recently launched a new site/coin.  (however the coin swap exercise from INSANE to INSN has caused a lot of issues which you would not need to face.)

I see great potential here.  However I also fear you are in danger of being left behind.  Potential new investors will be reluctant to invest at the current price without a while paper, road maps and a decent website.

I hope the other projects which the Dev's are working on are more worth their while and if so, I'd be extremely interested to hear what they are?

Kind regards,

Keep up the good and Icash will be a top 100 at this rate, it achieved 101 yesterday, wish I'd screen printed it.

Were can I find info to run multiple master nodes? Is 330 a good price or wait for <50-100 sats?
Polcrack

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:25:58 AM

Right now I'm the only one Icash dev ,   Devs actives 1 of 3 or the same 1/3
And I'm working so hard for Pivx and Zen
But I'm active with Icash too but its long time proyect for my because I can't do all that I want to do cause I'm human and now:

The most important thing it's that we are not like other coins without dev and without team.
Yes I know that people and members want website roadmap etc but guys I'm only 1 person and also working for pivx and zen , so give me time plz.

So buy Icash while it's cheap and wait to the Pump when people join us and we have more devs active and more team members

King regards Polcrack

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 03:31:37 AM

Right now I'm the only one Icash dev ,   Devs actives 1 of 3 or the same 1/3
And I'm working so hard for Pivx and Zen
But I'm active with Icash too but its long time proyect for my because I can't do all that I want to do cause I'm human and now:

The most important thing it's that we are not like other coins without dev and without team.
Yes I know that people and members want website roadmap etc but guys I'm only 1 person and also working for pivx and zen , so give me time plz.

So buy Icash while it's cheap and wait to the Pump when people join us and we have more devs active and more team members

King regards Polcrack

I have enough for a masternode but didn't set it up. I think also BTC has gone up so that is one of the reasons the iCash/BTC is lower plus lots of people took profits from the iCash run up. Anyway it ran up once , it's not impossible for it to run up again. I think right now it's the cheapest masternode you can get (or one of the very cheapest). I know I couldn't afford a PIVX master node.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AU_AG

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:37:58 AM

opened wallet and says no block source avaiable. Put http://www.icashbanka.com/ nodes into Icash.conf (It is asociated with notepad adn shows notepad icon only says Icash).

need slack invite
jcksteve (OP)

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:49:55 AM

need slack invite. site invite is bad

send PM your email, i will give you invite
AU_AG

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:40:43 PM

How many icash per master node? How can it be developed if u have 2 major other project 1 makeing mobey(piv) y would u do icash. What does long term mean that you wont touch for min 2 yrs??
AU_AG

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:43:49 PM

Wallet not syncing no chain found. Put nodes and other info into conf file fron icashblanka.com
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:25:06 AM

Wallet not syncing no chain found. Put nodes and other info into conf file fron icashblanka.com
This is the Block chain:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/icash/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: