Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO  (Read 81600 times)
btcdao

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:46:38 AM

Very interesting - coinexchange.io support wrote to me:

"We were just following instructions from the iCash / PURA developer regarding the swap and we were assured everyone had been given plenty of notice that the swap was happening."

The developer lied to them. Don't let him get away with it.

From this very same BTC talk thread:
August 2: "check here everyday for updates so You do not miss the swap but it wll be for atleast 2 weeks so its probably hard to miss!"
August 6: "The coin swap at coinexchange.io has been completed. The new coin name in new network is PURA. Please do not transfer any Icash to coinexchange anymore."

I am not in the habit of accusing people of scams. In this case, a scam was clearly carried out; the facts speak for themselves.

We were told that any swap wouldn't take place for at least 2 weeks; yet 3 days later the secret swap is suddenly over.

3 days. I have seen many coin swaps in my time, and I have never seen anything as unprofessional as this.

Everyone please write to Coinexchange.io support to ask them to continue supporting the ICASH wallet.

Yes, it's look like scam. I missed swap too. My friends who keep icash missed swap too.

I think that such things have to happen at least for a certain period. Many people do not keep their funds on the stock exchange. In particular, I also treat these people.

What prevented them from implementing another mechanism? Let's say, such procedure, how the procedure for restoring or getting bitcoin cash?

This all looks very suspicious, and the current development team should find a normal way out of this situation.

In the meantime, it's all just like a sneaky deception......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcdao

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:45:21 PM

Hello

At the moment the Dev team is fixing small bugs that were discovered in PURA code. In case you wrote to icashofficial@gmail.com you will be answered as soon as the code is fixed. Please give few more days patience.

Kind regards

Hello, I am sorry, I wrote to icashofficial@gmail.com today in morning, but I didn't get any answers.
Do you have information about swap? It will be continue or no?
DejwidK

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:44:57 PM

"We were just following instructions from the iCash / PURA developer regarding the swap and we were assured everyone had been given plenty of notice that the swap was happening."

August 2: "check here everyday for updates so You do not miss the swap but it wll be for atleast 2 weeks so its probably hard to miss!"
August 6: "The coin swap at coinexchange.io has been completed. The new coin name in new network is PURA. Please do not transfer any Icash to coinexchange anymore."

I am not in the habit of accusing people of scams. In this case, a scam was clearly carried out; the facts speak for themselves.

We were told that any swap wouldn't take place for at least 2 weeks; yet 3 days later the secret swap is suddenly over.

3 days. I have seen many coin swaps in my time, and I have never seen anything as unprofessional as this.

Everyone please write to Coinexchange.io support to ask them to continue supporting the ICASH wallet.

Yes, it's look like scam. I missed swap too. My friends who keep icash missed swap too.

I think that such things have to happen at least for a certain period. Many people do not keep their funds on the stock exchange. In particular, I also treat these people.

What prevented them from implementing another mechanism? Let's say, such procedure, how the procedure for restoring or getting bitcoin cash?

This all looks very suspicious, and the current development team should find a normal way out of this situation.

In the meantime, it's all just like a sneaky deception......

Look at the official ICASH website - August 02: https://icashofficial.com/2017/08/02/swap-is-near/

Look at official ICASH Twitter - August 05: https://twitter.com/iCashOfficial/status/893845792091406336

And on slack every day if you are in the channel.

AND INSTEAD OF WHINING JUST READ THE LAST ANNOUNCEMENT AND SEND THE DEV AN EMAIL!!

P.S If You missed the swap then write me on icashofficial@gmail.com and first chance i get – i will answer. If the amount lost was enough for me to handle – i will compensate whenever i can and will be doing so for a week, but after this out marketing work starts and this is all out of my hands.

source: https://icashofficial.com/2017/08/07/swap-is-done/
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

Guys this is what it means? I have a lot of coins on my wallet. Now what do I do with them?

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:44:57 PM

Guys this is what it means? I have a lot of coins on my wallet. Now what do I do with them?
Join.
Who and why did the swap?
The developer who made the swap is a fraud!

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:36:23 AM

Look at the official ICASH website - August 02: https://icashofficial.com/2017/08/02/swap-is-near/

Look at official ICASH Twitter - August 05: https://twitter.com/iCashOfficial/status/893845792091406336

And which one of those things is this BTC Talk thread, where the public gets their information? Oh, that's right, none.

In fact, the only thing on this thread is lies:
July 29 - Relax, the swap won't happen for 4-6 weeks!
Aug 2 - Don't worry, nothing will happen for at least 2 weeks!
Aug 5 - Swap is over! Me and my Slack cronies got our coins, so long suckers!

Not a single official announcement with dates, just a bunch of deliberate misinformation about the date, and then an after the fact announcement that it was too late.

I'm not whining - I'm just pointing out that we've objectively been scammed. If someone robs you at gunpoint, are you whining when you report it to the police?

Don't even take my word for it. All the evidence is public on this thread.
btcdao

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:26:57 AM

I am sorry, or my Engilsh is very bad, or this dev write about that: If I want, I give you PURE instead Icash, If I don't want - give to you nothing. I am your GOD now, and you have to beg me. If I'll spend all my coins - sorry, I can't return anything. If you didn't ask me, or ask soo late - i will spend all money to marketing.
btcdao

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:49:24 AM

And which one of those things is this BTC Talk thread, where the public gets their information? Oh, that's right, none.

Not a single official announcement with dates, just a bunch of deliberate misinformation about the date, and then an after the fact announcement that it was too late.

I'm not whining - I'm just pointing out that we've objectively been scammed. If someone robs you at gunpoint, are you whining when you report it to the police?

What do you think about that - we'll write to coinspot.io and give them evidence of this fraud. I think we can't kill pura or continue swap, but we should do add Icash ticket again + writing in every topic, every post on the Internet about PURA and her dev that he is scam, and PURA looks like scam project?
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:11:22 AM

I am lost. Too many technical shits up there.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:01:37 AM

The SWAP has occurred at COINEXCHANGE.

People who missed the SWAP at COINEXCHANGE need to wait for the DEV to do the DESKTOP WALLET SWAP.

Lets be patient, the DEV said that he has stomach upset (due to pressure from this swap), we need to give him time to rest a bit, so that he can continue with SWAP for individual desktop wallets.

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:08:36 AM

People who missed the SWAP at COINEXCHANGE need to wait for the DEV to do the DESKTOP WALLET SWAP.

Lets be patient, the DEV said that he has stomach upset (due to pressure from this swap), we need to give him time to rest a bit, so that he can continue with SWAP for individual desktop wallets.
What is the need for a swap?
No!
In this case COINEXCHANGE and dev SCAM!
Need new exchange, sample criptopia.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:43:43 AM

What is the need for a swap?
No!
In this case COINEXCHANGE and dev SCAM!
Need new exchange, sample criptopia.

No scam

You under-estimate the amount of work that the DEV has to do.

Most SWAPS work like this - First do the EXCHANGE SWAP (which has happened) then have a time frame (usually 2 weeks to 1 month) to do individual wallet swaps, for members that missed the Exchange swap.

EDIT
This shows how ungrateful some people are. The DEV was even using his own money to secure the old ICASH network, which was very unstable - without him, we wouldn't even have any stable ICASH wallets, to begin with.

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:57:08 AM

No scam

You under-estimate the amount of work that the DEV has to do.

Most SWAPS work like this - First do the EXCHANGE SWAP (which has happened) then have a time frame (usually 2 weeks to 1 month) to do individual wallet swaps, for members that missed the Exchange swap.

EDIT
This shows how ungrateful some people are. The DEV was even using his own money to secure the old ICASH network, which was very unstable - without him, we wouldn't even have any stable ICASH wallets, to begin with
You are lying, the network worked steadily before the swap.
The purpose of the swap was deception.
Need exchanges and an honest developer.

btcdao

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:20:14 AM

The SWAP has occurred at COINEXCHANGE.

Where do you get this information from?
We all have information from the developer: "Those who did not have enough interest to check our devblog (https://icashofficial.com/2017/08/02/swap-is-near/) or to check in our slack – yes this could be hurtful moment to understand that You missed the train, but the work just begins. Never too late to be part of it!"

The developer made it clear that the swap had already been made. Or I misunderstood?
Cymatoxa

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:40:27 AM

What do I do now? I have more than 100 coins on my wallet. How can I transfer them to the exchange?

gernstein

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:21:36 PM

Just to confirm - as Roland wrote on http://icashofficial.com I've contacted him directly via maila given in the note. It took a while (as probably devs are quite busy) but my iCash from Windows wallet was replaced with PURA. I advise everyone to read last note on the blog again and follow the instructions as Roland was really helpful and communicative.
DeezBTC

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:31:45 PM

Just to confirm - as Roland wrote on http://icashofficial.com I've contacted him directly via maila given in the note. It took a while (as probably devs are quite busy) but my iCash from Windows wallet was replaced with PURA. I advise everyone to read last note on the blog again and follow the instructions as Roland was really helpful and communicative.

If it isnt written in Glow letters and fireworks ppl will never do their own research and just talk crap. I swapped no problem happy i remembered to transfer to exchange Grin

Cymatoxa

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:57:18 PM

Hello! Help me please, how can I change my coins from the wallet windows? What instruction should I read?

gernstein

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:05:45 AM

Hello! Help me please, how can I change my coins from the wallet windows? What instruction should I read?

https://icashofficial.com/2017/08/07/swap-is-done/

It's all here.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 05:12:39 AM

There is no need for a swap.
These actions are fraudulent.
All worked well, now the masternode work, but there are no exchangers.
It is necessary to cancel the swap, this developer is a fraud!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: