Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:45:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARE NEWBIES CONSIDERED AS FOOLS?  (Read 15258 times)
Gohs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:24:53 AM

People will behave as they please, I have come to develop an attitude of ignoring those who think too highly of themselves.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:51:42 AM

I dont considered myself as a fool because i didnt do anything wrong to anyone as long you follow the rules and observe to your surroundings on what usually people do. There would be no problem. Just dont start a fight or argue to co-forum members. One thing is for sure even though im newbie but im newbie only to the world of bitcoin thats all. Smiley

ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:14:38 AM

I dont considered myself as a fool because i didnt do anything wrong to anyone as long you follow the rules and observe to your surroundings on what usually people do. There would be no problem. Just dont start a fight or argue to co-forum members. One thing is for sure even though im newbie but im newbie only to the world of bitcoin thats all. Smiley
Yeah right there is no fools if you are newbie here maybe the other newbies are asking for a loan without collateral
We can consider those fools they are trying to scam some people..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
aaf-18

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 05:59:31 PM

In P2P systems, a beginner is likely to receive unwelcoming treatment sometimes.

....P2P systems / blockchain heavily relies on TRUST between it's members

a newbie inbox shows below message while sending a PM - it outlines the need of trust in P2P dealings but again it may seem unpleasant to a beginner

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:10:28 PM

For me a fool is a veteran member that has forgotten how new this all is. We are all newbies here.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ilikepussy

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:53:09 PM

ARE NEWBIES CONSIDERED AS FOOLS?

They are, on almost every forum. So what? You have to pay your dues.

I'm new here, and from what I've seen so far I can tell that 95% of members here are fools to every topic they speak on, except for maybe all the weird things that this forum is obsessed about - "signature campaigns", whatever they are, btc gambling, bitcoin wallets, etc.

Every forum has a certain culture and accepted norms and you can't figure it out right away which is where you are at a big disadvantage as a newbie. But that's okay, if you spend enough time on a forum you can pick it up pretty quickly.

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:13:51 PM

Yeah right there is no fools if you are newbie here maybe the other newbies are asking for a loan without collateral
We can consider those fools they are trying to scam some people..

If you are a newbie and you ask for a loan then definitely people will treat you as a fool but if you are genuine and trying to learn new things honestly then everyone will help you for sure.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:29:22 PM

For me a fool is a veteran member that has forgotten how new this all is. We are all newbies here.
Agree we are all newbies, it's only about rank at least this forum already set up for anyone who violates the rules will get a warning.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:32:52 PM

I am still a newbie. I am still believing that newbies are not fool but they lack experience. The only thing missing here are Higher Rank members who does not appreciate new members entering this site.
McYuppie

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:29:59 AM

I'm a complete newbie to this forum, and have only recently started to invest in BTC.

However, I'd say I'm pretty clued up on Cryptocurrencies. Have been doing my own research for years and have also attended various university presentations given by both internal, and external experts on the subject.

BTC isn't a difficult technology to grasp and any rules specific to this forum are listed quite clearly in the beginner's section.

Can definitely sympathise with longstanding members who have to endure needless ignorance.
FinanceUS

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:00:34 AM

Newbie is just a rank for the forum. The ranking can't represent whether the owner is a fool or not. In fact, many smart guys also started with newbie status. And some senior members are still fools.
Poopp_Doggg

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:33:13 PM

And some senior members are still fools.

Ain't that the truth, lol.
Andarin

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:57:47 PM

I am a newbie when it comes to Bitcoin and trading with Bitcoin because it is a new thing to me. But a newbie in this Forum, I've done my task to understand the rules and regulation. I am not the type of a person who will ask question which I know I can find the answer by hitting the search button in Google. Smiley Some things stated in here may be true, that some newbie tend to ask a lot of common question when it's already in the sticky discussion. All they have to do is to explore it. Smiley
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 08:18:27 PM

I can find the answer by hitting the search button in Google.

This is a Big Mistake.
You need the internal search, using Zionist Google search engine.
For this just put in google search bare:
Your_Question_Text site:bitcointalk.org

Searching outside of this site can put You in hands of incompetent persons and scammers.

Conus

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:55:13 PM

It depends what you mean considered fools.  There are more than one definition for a Newbie.  The newbies who come on here thinking they are going to ask for a loan or get free money, they are fools!!  Then you have the Newbies that are on here who have been around the block, they are just new to the forum and not to bitcoin as a whole.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:02:00 PM

Newbies are not considered as fools but considered as persons having low knowledge about bitcoins and working in it.
benjaminmason

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 10:03:06 PM

newbie account doesnt mean newbie on all of things. I think if Bill Gates create an account today, he is newbie in here.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 10:20:17 PM

I think if Bill Gates create an account today, he is newbie in here.

How this Phenomenal Idea is come in Your Head?

You Need to Start editing of Your Ideas.

stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:00:29 AM

newbie account doesnt mean newbie on all of things. I think if Bill Gates create an account today, he is newbie in here.

Lolz...completely agree with you, you cannot treat anyone wrongly only by looking at his rank as you never know what potential an newbie can hold.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:15:09 PM

And some senior members are still fools.

Ain't that the truth, lol.
no no one is fool here. i think we should respect each other. i think we were also newbie at some time. what do you think we were fool at that time. i think we should welcome to the newbie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: