Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD  (Read 362418 times)
xALEXUSx

Activity: 541
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:58:44 AM

Кaк и кoгдa мoжнo пoлyчить мoнeты зa пoдпиcкy и peфepaльныe?
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:12:51 AM

Кaк и кoгдa мoжнo пoлyчить мoнeты зa пoдпиcкy и peфepaльныe?
I think only english is allowed here.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
GreyClaws

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:15:37 PM

Unable to prove my humanity via creditcard:
Error: Identity verification temporarily disabled
How long will be this "temporary"?

jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:46:02 PM

I invested in LBRY on 22nd june when it was pumping from 17th june 11.27 worth of bitcoins and at that time LBRY reached 92 cents, Now my bitcoins are worth 2.5 and I am one the biggest bag holder of these, Guess it was my start in trading and I have learnt the hard way, I thought and believed this to be a great project but I don't know why this particular project has not recovered, All other altcoins have been recovering but not this particular one. Guess I will remain the bag holder of it till my 30k+ lbc becomes same worth as I invested in.

ouch!!

im really sorry for you loss BUT it's not a loss unless you sell!! i was in a very similar situation in 2014 when i bought vericoin almost near its top and held the bag for a long time

you gotta look on the bright side, even though your down on your BTC investment, the price in BTC is going way up so your recouping your losses just because BTC is worth more.

my advice to you would be to accept that you are a long term holder of LBC and you should try to avg down by buying and trading.

..last little bit of encouragement..i sold all my vericoin early this year for a 2 BTC gain just because i held over the years and staked and traded the coin actively. if you just keep your head up and dont give up and sell you will get back in the green. just be grateful that you are bag holding a legit project and not one where the dev bails and coin goes to zero

Appreciate your advice. I can be a bag holder for this one and will trade in other coins till it gets back to my original amount of btc ATLEAST.

But if you see and recognize a once in a life time opportunity you can sell your coins. Do take advantage. Maybe this experience is a positive in that in can cause you to look and search for something that you wouldn't have found without this experience.

For others reading this, this was not meant to sound as if LBRY is a bad coin, just that he bought at the top of a pump.
monstersquad

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:51:02 PM

I tried to use the suprnova pool in claymore but the miner keeps closing whenever I open it. Is this still compatible with claymore?

Working fine for me with suprnova and claymore v10. Open command prompt manually and run the start batch file so you can see what the error actually is. My guess, your worker name/pass is misconfigured.
monstersquad

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:06:58 AM

Unable to prove my humanity via creditcard:
Error: Identity verification temporarily disabled
How long will be this "temporary"?

Having the same issue today. Hopefully not too long.
Cou

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:56:38 AM

Hello,

i like your project, but will you implement a web version of your app ?
that would be great btw ;p

to the moon !
itsnasir

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:54:26 PM

I invested in LBRY on 22nd june when it was pumping from 17th june 11.27 worth of bitcoins and at that time LBRY reached 92 cents, Now my bitcoins are worth 2.5 and I am one the biggest bag holder of these, Guess it was my start in trading and I have learnt the hard way, I thought and believed this to be a great project but I don't know why this particular project has not recovered, All other altcoins have been recovering but not this particular one. Guess I will remain the bag holder of it till my 30k+ lbc becomes same worth as I invested in.

ouch!!

im really sorry for you loss BUT it's not a loss unless you sell!! i was in a very similar situation in 2014 when i bought vericoin almost near its top and held the bag for a long time

you gotta look on the bright side, even though your down on your BTC investment, the price in BTC is going way up so your recouping your losses just because BTC is worth more.

my advice to you would be to accept that you are a long term holder of LBC and you should try to avg down by buying and trading.

..last little bit of encouragement..i sold all my vericoin early this year for a 2 BTC gain just because i held over the years and staked and traded the coin actively. if you just keep your head up and dont give up and sell you will get back in the green. just be grateful that you are bag holding a legit project and not one where the dev bails and coin goes to zero

Appreciate your advice. I can be a bag holder for this one and will trade in other coins till it gets back to my original amount of btc ATLEAST.

But if you see and recognize a once in a life time opportunity you can sell your coins. Do take advantage. Maybe this experience is a positive in that in can cause you to look and search for something that you wouldn't have found without this experience.

For others reading this, this was not meant to sound as if LBRY is a bad coin, just that he bought at the top of a pump.

Your absolutely right on that! Bad investments leads to good investments sometimes. But I am waiting for it till my coins are 5.5BTC, So I can take 50% loss. Right now its 2.5BTC, It doesn't feel right for me to sell em at this rate. I am sure things will get better for LBRY.
jstern

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:39:09 AM

ouch!!

Your absolutely right on that! Bad investments leads to good investments sometimes. But I am waiting for it till my coins are 5.5BTC, So I can take 50% loss. Right now its 2.5BTC, It doesn't feel right for me to sell em at this rate. I am sure things will get better for LBRY.

One time I made a really bad investment, and tried to make my money back with that particular coin. It's good to wait and hold, but if, and only if you see a once in a couple of years rare opportunity, take those 2.5 BTC and put it there.

It's a very risky business, especialy day trading. It can lead to some real life consequences. So yesterday I Googole "Day trading Suicide," because I imagine that it could be a common thing.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:32:35 AM

ouch!!

One time I made a really bad investment, and tried to make my money back with that particular coin. It's good to wait and hold, but if, and only if you see a once in a couple of years rare opportunity, take those 2.5 BTC and put it there.

It's a very risky business, especialy day trading. It can lead to some real life consequences. So yesterday I Googole "Day trading Suicide," because I imagine that it could be a common thing.

You are not in loss if you're not selling. LBC is not a good coin, but it ain't very bad either. I'm certainly positive that it will go beyond 92 cents again within six months. Just be strong and keep holding. This bad trade can be turned into good one, if you keep on holding.
solarrobot

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:01:24 PM

this is known as bag holding. It's up to you to decide if you support the project, and think if it will be a good investment or not, but if think you want out, and just hope it will pump some unknown time in the future, you are just gambiling. Your coins would be better off in another investment that clearly has good fundimentals, and is likely to rise.

So even if you are selling at a loss, if you put it in something where you will receive immediate gains, then its better than just holding onto something hoping at some point you will get your money back.
jstern

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:37:11 PM

This conversation is why pumping and dumping is bad for crypto.

For anyone new reading this thread, the conclusion they will have is that LBRY has no future, and it's all because someone lost when buying at the top of a pump.

Where as nothing is learned about the coin. What upcoming events it has. It's future. What it will be able to do.
dodopool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:22:28 PM

For anyone new reading this thread, the conclusion they will have is that LBRY has no future, and it's all because someone lost when buying at the top of a pump.

Where as nothing is learned about the coin. What upcoming events it has. It's future. What it will be able to do.

LBRY is special in that regard, take a look at the price history. Any entry point in the past is a net deficit point, LBRY did not recover from any global "mini-crashes" It is a full bear market since the ethereum spike in may 2017.

edit: oh and price recovery is aeons away with the hand-crafted inflation. It will not have a future just by giving away free LBC. Look at the posts from last few pages, people who can barely put 3 words together from google translate saying "they would not trust the dev if free credits stopped" YES give them the free credits, I am sure they will be a great contribution to the "community"

I am almost certain to they have already written some sort of bot to login, click on videos on 1000 different LBC wallets...

jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:00:18 PM

LBRY is special in that regard, take a look at the price history. Any entry point in the past is a net deficit point, LBRY did not recover from any global "mini-crashes" It is a full bear market since the ethereum spike in may 2017.

edit: oh and price recovery is aeons away with the hand-crafted inflation. It will not have a future just by giving away free LBC. Look at the posts from last few pages, people who can barely put 3 words together from google translate saying "they would not trust the dev if free credits stopped" YES give them the free credits, I am sure they will be a great contribution to the "community"

I am almost certain to they have already written some sort of bot to login, click on videos on 1000 different LBC wallets...

There needs to be a balance of giving enough free credits to new users onboarding the app and having users come back to LBRY to watch videos weekly. The rewards given out are only a minute percentage of the total LBRY mining inflation (which is decreasing over time).

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
QuantumCoinz

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:44:13 PM

Hello everyone, this is re: lbrycrdd

I'm interested in how this core daemon actually connects with the network.

I am trying to understand how you can get the current unsolved block and once you solve it, how do I submit this block back to the LBRYnetwork?

I've done a lot of reading and compiling from Github but I am unable to find the API/CLI that will allow me to pull this info.

I did see the LBRY algo on Github as well, assuming I get that to work, I would still need to know how to get the current block, solve it, then submit it back to the network.

Can anyone suggest any documentation anyway, video, or point me in the right direction to find this answer please?

thank you

dodopool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:23:25 PM

Hello everyone, this is re: lbrycrdd

I'm interested in how this core daemon actually connects with the network.

I am trying to understand how you can get the current unsolved block and once you solve it, how do I submit this block back to the LBRYnetwork?

I've done a lot of reading and compiling from Github but I am unable to find the API/CLI that will allow me to pull this info.

I did see the LBRY algo on Github as well, assuming I get that to work, I would still need to know how to get the current block, solve it, then submit it back to the network.

Can anyone suggest any documentation anyway, video, or point me in the right direction to find this answer please?

thank you

answer to these questions is a legit PHD thesis Smiley
if you are trying to write your miner, start by looking at existing open source ones.
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer could be a good start

GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:25:05 AM

As some other people, I bought very expensive at the may pump. LBRY never really recovered and just continues to go lower and lower, because there are so many bagholders who will dump at the first chance they get. Eventually I decided to cut my losses, even though I lost about 3 BTC with this investment, reinvested to money somewhere else and made profits again. Sometimes it is just better to cut your baggage loose. This coin is going to the shitters because the idiotic devs dont even fucking bother to do some marketing or create at least some hype. That is just a punch into the faces of potential investors. But it is similar with DECENT. The project also pumped with the hype around it (even though it didnt even have any working software at that point) and now goes south. I also suspect, that there are some people invested, like from youtube who shit money anyway, whose only goal is to delay projects like this as long as possible. If they buy huge amounts and just play the pump and dump game for a while, even with losses, nobody is interested anymore. LBRY will not get any volume like this.
solarrobot

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:21:21 PM

As some other people, I bought very expensive at the may pump. LBRY never really recovered and just continues to go lower and lower, because there are so many bagholders who will dump at the first chance they get. Eventually I decided to cut my losses, even though I lost about 3 BTC with this investment, reinvested to money somewhere else and made profits again. Sometimes it is just better to cut your baggage loose. This coin is going to the shitters because the idiotic devs dont even fucking bother to do some marketing or create at least some hype. That is just a punch into the faces of potential investors. But it is similar with DECENT. The project also pumped with the hype around it (even though it didnt even have any working software at that point) and now goes south. I also suspect, that there are some people invested, like from youtube who shit money anyway, whose only goal is to delay projects like this as long as possible. If they buy huge amounts and just play the pump and dump game for a while, even with losses, nobody is interested anymore. LBRY will not get any volume like this.

really, you think devs need to hype? In LBRY there is far more is more hype than product, it's still way over valued. Devs need to create a working app, then make hype.  why are you putting 3btc into a project that has practically no working features? No offense to LBRY, hopefully one day they will have an awesome project,  but buying into an altcoin at all time highs without asking your self "would I ever use this?" that is just a bad investment, its your fault.
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:39:23 AM

really, you think devs need to hype? In LBRY there is far more is more hype than product, it's still way over valued. Devs need to create a working app, then make hype.  why are you putting 3btc into a project that has practically no working features? No offense to LBRY, hopefully one day they will have an awesome project,  but buying into an altcoin at all time highs without asking your self "would I ever use this?" that is just a bad investment, its your fault.

pratically zero projects in the top 50 have any working features, that's how it works - welcome to cryptoland if youre new. devs want success? so they have to do some marketing, milestones, show what they achieved. for example ARK, who multiplied like 10x in the last month because they have good marketing, even though they don't have the tech yet to back it up.
Danh KaKa

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:51:20 PM

I do not understand why this project is so bad, for a long time LBRY has not recovered and just continues to go lower and lower. Cry Cry Cry
The devs don't have marketing and advertising or create at event to promote recovered and growth. They let everything fall free
And I decided to cut my losses though I lost 5BTC with this investment and will never invested in LBRY once more.
Very bad...  Shocked Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: