Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:23:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:13:24 AM

Basically the delay must have been known to the devs beforehand.
Which brings me to the conclusion, that you ran out of money and lied to the community about the progress of your project.
This would also explain the hasty ICO, which you started shortly after opening the thread.
While your alpha looks really nice and the whitepaper is really good, youre actions on the community are not to be accepted.

For me, this means that I will sell my Heat tokens shortly after you release them and will not reenter. Period.

So true.

Another gem earlier on in September was how, after missing every deadline they promised, they said they will refrain from mentioning a further release date from this or that, because this can be "too easily misunderstood for an actual release date".

Oh well, another day another scam, what's new and who cares. And maybe one day we'll even see some of the investment back.

They were thinking they could sell their tech to some companies. They failed. Then they made the ICO what was a buyout of their previous investors and themself.

More important is the future plan. I am sure they can deliver by doing a production ready platform and release it with the heat coin as a proof of working system, so they can form the Incoporation, they want to issue shares for.

Delays are normal in development. As it look like they want to keep the money for themself and not hire some coders, so everything will take longer.

Without community no blockchain, no nodes, no support in marketing as always with altcoins. Without exchanges no market for the coin. There is some risk.
rohitgarnaik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:27:00 AM

is the wallet released

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 09:40:31 AM

is the wallet released
Yes, alpha test version, no p2p blockchain yet: https://alpha.heatledger.com

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:52:21 AM

Which brings me to the conclusion, that you ran out of money and lied to the community about the progress of your project.
This would also explain the hasty ICO, which you started shortly after opening the thread.
While your alpha looks really nice and the whitepaper is really good, youre actions on the community are not to be accepted.

For me, this means that I will sell my Heat tokens shortly after you release them and will not reenter. Period.

So true.

Another gem earlier on in September was how, after missing every deadline they promised, they said they will refrain from mentioning a further release date from this or that, because this can be "too easily misunderstood for an actual release date".

Oh well, another day another scam, what's new and who cares. And maybe one day we'll even see some of the investment back.

They were thinking they could sell their tech to some companies. They failed. Then they made the ICO what was a buyout of their previous investors and themself.

More important is the future plan. I am sure they can deliver by doing a production ready platform and release it with the heat coin as a proof of working system, so they can form the Incoporation, they want to issue shares for.

Delays are normal in development. As it look like they want to keep the money for themself and not hire some coders, so everything will take longer.

Without community no blockchain, no nodes, no support in marketing as always with altcoins. Without exchanges no market for the coin. There is some risk.

It's not the delay that is bothering, but the way, they communicated it. For me, this is as close to a scam as you can get without actually scamming.

lovely89

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:47:18 PM

So much FUD. Clearly trolls who ran out of pocket money.

Bitrated user: vanlovely.
lIbErTyl

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:48:53 PM

I do not find a lot of good information here  Roll Eyes

crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:54:50 PM

So true.

It's not the delay that is bothering, but the way, they communicated it. For me, this is as close to a scam as you can get without actually scamming.

Their funds are held by ccex, I mean ccex ico fund there, other funds must be controlled by devs. But I don't see this project will be successful because his previous fimk is shit, never listed on big exchanges, what know what I mean. The dev is incompetent, even can't list it on bittrex
cryptomoon

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:57:39 PM

I was in the Lisk ICO so delays are nothing new, i actually waited so long for the lisk ico delays that when release came I had forgotten where i put my seedwords to my lisk... I was depressed for some time until a month after the ICO i stumbled upon them by accident. True story.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:10:36 PM

I heard there are new rules in place for ICOs, regarding tax filing. Is this true?
lIbErTyl

Activity: 204

WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:14:02 PM

I need some important information about this coin. Anyone can show me?

Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:18:33 PM

I heard there are new rules in place for ICOs, regarding tax filing. Is this true?
It really depends on where you are located. The rules vary widely from country to country.

What is the information you are looking for?

riceberry

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:36:52 PM

You can check the OP of this thread for lots of information. As well as these links:
heatledger.com
heatcurrency.com
johny08
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:29:46 PM

So true.

Their funds are held by ccex, I mean ccex ico fund there, other funds must be controlled by devs. But I don't see this project will be successful because his previous fimk is shit, never listed on big exchanges, what know what I mean. The dev is incompetent, even can't list it on bittrex

Listing on exchanges goes this way:

1st Option:
-You are having contacts with them, then you are getting it cheap and fast. You are in the community, you have connections, you are known, etc.

2nd Option:
-You are paying alot of coins for getting listed.

The devs want to issue shares of a company promoting the tech. Because of that I am confident the devs will make an approach and give a chance to make heat more successful then FIMK
johny08
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:30:54 PM

is the wallet released

-will there be an interview or google hang out with the developers?

-can we meet the devs at some conferences?

thanks for answering.
riceberry

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:13:21 PM

is the wallet released

thanks for answering.

Nice idea.

Also there was a coin interview with Dennis posted on August 4th about HEAT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGs2B-0goTI

More videos on current status of development could be a good idea.
gotthemeaning

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:38:05 AM

https://alpha.heatledger.com/ great progress  i didn't  know this was ready. Good to see things rolling out great work

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:12:07 AM

https://alpha.heatledger.com/ great progress  i didn't  know this was ready. Good to see things rolling out great work

Are they really working on the code?

The Github looks this way: https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd

Activity:

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heat-ui/graphs/contributors
https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heat-ui/graphs/code-frequency

I know two other projects about asset-trading on the blockchain I could show as examples how it looks like in the Github of projects that are active. And the difference is very obvious. 

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 05:13:46 AM

We pulled the public code for now because of the ICO redemption, which is mostly temporary middleware and better to be kept out of the public HEAT client codebase for clarity.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:25:54 AM

is the wallet released

thanks for answering.

Nice idea.

Also there was a coin interview with Dennis posted on August 4th about HEAT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGs2B-0goTI

More videos on current status of development could be a good idea.

nice. Hope there is more like this  Roll Eyes

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
josegines

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:41:25 AM

We pulled the public code for now because of the ICO redemption, which is mostly temporary middleware and better to be kept out of the public HEAT client codebase for clarity.
there is an estimated date for redemption?

QUBIC: a quorum-based computations protocol.- by Come-from-Beyond
What is Qubic?
Coinmarketcap(Qubic) Coingecko(Qubic)
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: