Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
riceberry

Activity: 491
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:14:39 PM

Why dont you contact

https://www.reddit.com/user/BCNext

he is currently active there.

he may wish to help out or qualify the code or direction.

NOT to mention it would be a huge PR boost.

A shot from the Nxt past...

ALso how can heat help with IOTA?

is there a possible collaboration or even combined wallet.

WHy i say IOTA is it is different not a blockchain and not really for humans it is a machine to machine cypto payment system.

I'm not sure that is the real BCNext.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomommy

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:03:04 PM

Few thoughts....

I am a little irritated that we have not moved from ICO to an actual coin at this point. I understand that a large project is currently being prepared for release but a step as small as going from test net to a live block chain with the rewards system in place is a must at this point. Developers have already proven a working wallet in test net phase.

Personally I would release the coin without addition from larger exchanges for initial launch to allow people to sell / buy in small amounts initially and allow the demand to grow naturally into larger exchanges to prevent an epic dump. If I had a working wallet I for one would have significantly more faith in this coin and would potentially even place buy walls in the networks where heat is currently listed.

As it stands right now... I am pondering writing off this chunk of my portfolio and simply considering this investment a lost cause.

john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:52:48 PM

Few thoughts....

I am a little irritated that we have not moved from ICO to an actual coin at this point. I understand that a large project is currently being prepared for release but a step as small as going from test net to a live block chain with the rewards system in place is a must at this point. Developers have already proven a working wallet in test net phase.

Personally I would release the coin without addition from larger exchanges for initial launch to allow people to sell / buy in small amounts initially and allow the demand to grow naturally into larger exchanges to prevent an epic dump. If I had a working wallet I for one would have significantly more faith in this coin and would potentially even place buy walls in the networks where heat is currently listed.

As it stands right now... I am pondering writing off this chunk of my portfolio and simply considering this investment a lost cause.

You are forgetting that this project is not only about the coin itself, but also about all the partnerships that come with it. The most similar coin to HEAT is Waves, which is also aiming for such partnerships. Difference is that Waves decided to launch without such partnerships and HEAT wants them at launch, not repeating Wave's mistakes. People don't seem to understand how huge this project is. It is not just another fancy coin with neat wallet. This is actually useful and revolutionary. I am not talking only about 1000 TPS speed, because it won't be that important to average user initially (but very important if the project wants to scale). It's more about gateways and all the magical things you will be able to do on this wallet. It needs partnerships established and having them at launch, especially that HEAT company will be listed not only on crypto exchange, but also on regular exchange (HEAT holders will be getting 50% discount). It needs preparations and it needs to be done perfectly. Just look at Waves - it is worth 30 million USD without actually delivering all those features yet and people needed to wait months for full nodes. HEAT will have full nodes at launch and some of the partnerships to (while adding new partnerships in the following months). Of course there will be ups and downs, some people will sell along the way, but the project is curretly worth 1 million USD, while Waves is 30 million. It's x30 gain for HEAT investors during the first couple of weeks. I would not be afraid about that investment.

Yeah, this project is huge, and people who don't grasp it probably didn't read the whitepaper and don't understand what the devs are aiming for. Waves would be the best comparison but this looks way better and much more professional. It won't be only about the promises but you will get many features at launch (if the devs deliver as promised, and they are delaying for a reason, probably to deliver this). Also note that this will be one of a few crypto with roots in real-world. Actual stock options is something fresh and will give your coins additional value in February, because anyone who would like 50% discount at stocks would need to buy your coins from you then. It's also great protection from ICO flippers - you are basically guaranteed that your coins will get additional value in February, so selling earlier is pointless. Anyway, people will quickly realise what a gem HEAT is.
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:55:17 PM

Few thoughts....

You are forgetting that this project is not only about the coin itself, but also about all the partnerships that come with it. The most similar coin to HEAT is Waves, which is also aiming for such partnerships. Difference is that Waves decided to launch without such partnerships and HEAT wants them at launch, not repeating Wave's mistakes. People don't seem to understand how huge this project is. It is not just another fancy coin with neat wallet. This is actually useful and revolutionary. I am not talking only about 1000 TPS speed, because it won't be that important to average user initially (but very important if the project wants to scale). It's more about gateways and all the magical things you will be able to do on this wallet. It needs partnerships established and having them at launch, especially that HEAT company will be listed not only on crypto exchange, but also on regular exchange (HEAT holders will be getting 50% discount). It needs preparations and it needs to be done perfectly. Just look at Waves - it is worth 30 million USD without actually delivering all those features yet and people needed to wait months for full nodes. HEAT will have full nodes at launch and some of the partnerships to (while adding new partnerships in the following months). Of course there will be ups and downs, some people will sell along the way, but the project is curretly worth 1 million USD, while Waves is 30 million. It's x30 gain for HEAT investors during the first couple of weeks. I would not be afraid about that investment.

Yeah, this project is huge, and people who don't grasp it probably didn't read the whitepaper and don't understand what the devs are aiming for. Waves would be the best comparison but this looks way better and much more professional. It won't be only about the promises but you will get many features at launch (if the devs deliver as promised, and they are delaying for a reason, probably to deliver this). Also note that this will be one of a few crypto with roots in real-world. Actual stock options is something fresh and will give your coins additional value in February, because anyone who would like 50% discount at stocks would need to buy your coins from you then. It's also great protection from ICO flippers - you are basically guaranteed that your coins will get additional value in February, so selling earlier is pointless. Anyway, people will quickly realise what a gem HEAT is.

Also don't forget that Supernet is in this. They are famous pump group and they are holding 4% of HEAT according to their website. They brought Stratis to x16 ICO price (BTW stratis is at x9 ICO, so still those who invested are at huge profit).
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:02:03 PM

How high do you expect HEAT to go after launch?

Market cap after ICO is very small for a project which such ambitious whitepaper and tech.

STRAT had it's ICO in the similar timeframe as HEAT and they launched x3/x4 (now trading x7) and they have standard QT wallet (waiting for the actual one) + lots of things in the works. We will be starting with many things already working on the launch day, so I would expect marketcap much higher than STRAT, but hard to predict exact numbers (x5?).

We have also WAVES which is very similar to HEAT in terms of various features and after launch it was trading with market cap of 16 million dollars (now of course much higher), that would make over x14 ICO price but I doubt we would achieve such numbers immediately after launch, market won't let it.

One thing is for sure - HEAT was very undervalued in the initial phase.
Here is comparision of coins that were in similar situation and profits they gave to their investors.

spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:09:44 PM

Yes i agree an exchange is important - and i think the devs have probably already done so. On another note, can anyone tell me how the member titles here on bitcointalk works. Is it just the ammount of comments a person has posted to boost their status?

The member ranks are based on activity, incremented based on posts within a timeframe of 14 days. It's explained here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237597.0

Thankyou for the info

Woof woof!!
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 07:23:37 AM

As always, our Dedicated Crypto Blogger came out with some relevant views on the circumstances  Smiley

http://heatledger.ghost.io/crypto-roundup-14/

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:51:18 AM

About Incent, the goal was $1.75 million, but they raised only around $0.2 million. Refunds will cost 0.8% and miners fee. Ouch. Again - that's what crypto bear markets do.

In the quoted paragraph it should say "Inchain" instead of "Incent". Incent has reached its funding goal.
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:46:19 AM

As always, our Dedicated Crypto Blogger came out with some relevant views on the circumstances  Smiley

http://heatledger.ghost.io/crypto-roundup-14/

Interesting read as always. You hired competent person to write those posts. Let's hope as the platform develops you will be hiring more people.

They are doing it the right way!
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 09:53:45 AM

Did anyone calculate how profitable will be to stake this coin? Looks like a good choice to me, but I am not that good with numbers.

Riceberry made a calculation here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg16807597#msg16807597

It could be quite profitable to stake, but of course it depends on market. Crypto is quite hard to predict long term.

DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:13:51 AM

Did anyone calculate how profitable will be to stake this coin? Looks like a good choice to me, but I am not that good with numbers.

It could be quite profitable to stake, but of course it depends on market. Crypto is quite hard to predict long term.

Let's consider three cases.
1) Stake at ICO marketcap (1 million USD)
2) Stake at STRAT marketcap (7 million USD)
3) Stake at Waves marketcap (30 million USD)

HEAT seams most similar to Waves, so it should reach it's market cap in the first couple of weeks/months.

HEAT unfortunately is a two man show, with limited resource.
Your other examples have teams of devs and operations guys. HEAT will not reach STRAT or WAVES levels until they expand the team. They can't physically deliver a complex crypto project on their own.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:37:48 AM

HEAT seams most similar to Waves, so it should reach it's market cap in the first couple of weeks/months.

Your other examples have teams of devs and operations guys. HEAT will not reach STRAT or WAVES levels until they expand the team. They can't physically deliver a complex crypto project on their own.

AFAIK Stratis is two man show too. Also, according to HEAT devs, they are in the process of recruiting more people. Also number of people does not exactly equal immediate success. Waves had more people than HEAT and could not deliver full nodes at launch, instantly making the price plummet after launch. HEAT decided to take the other route - delaying the launch but launching with full nodes. The market will probably prefer the latter one. Anyway, trying to figure out profits of staking HEAT.

Stratis is definitely not two man show. They have half a dozen people and growing.
Waves had too much resource and not enough direction. They also messed up on some delivery aspects - as you mentioned.
HEAT needs more headcount if it wants to sustain a good price. However $30M mc is not possible with just two people.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
Kazadar

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:55:01 AM

Stratis is definitely not two man show. They have half a dozen people and growing.
Waves had too much resource and not enough direction. They also messed up on some delivery aspects - as you mentioned.
HEAT needs more headcount if it wants to sustain a good price. However $30M mc is not possible with just two people.
Most of the Stratis staff is part time and freelancers. I think I remember seing a post by Chris that he was the first full time employee maybe a month ago.

We have no info on how much of their time the rest of them use, so its hard to get a good comparision.

But I agree that HEAT would benefit from a few more team members.

nxtrules

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:25:36 PM

hello,

I have tried to redeem my stakes at alpha.heatledger.com multiple times without luck. I have sent emails but no responses. Is this supposed to be working?

Sender address : 16d6n2swAxh7b4t9ko7H6RvXiZmYJS6dy4

Could you please give me an update

thanks
nr
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:05:02 PM

AFAIK Stratis is two man show too. Also, according to HEAT devs, they are in the process of recruiting more people. Also number of people does not exactly equal immediate success. Waves had more people than HEAT and could not deliver full nodes at launch, instantly making the price plummet after launch. HEAT decided to take the other route - delaying the launch but launching with full nodes. The market will probably prefer the latter one. Anyway, trying to figure out profits of staking HEAT.

AFAIK Stratis started with Krushang and Chris, then they started hiring more, like Nicolas Dorier etc. Anyway, same thing here. Started with two guys, hired the guy to write the blog posts, in process on hiring more people according to what they stated. You will have your half a dozen people team soon. Anyway, what is important is the results of their work. Many people were disappoited by Waves launching without full nodes and postponing them for months. HEAT devs are smart avoiding that mistake. They had two options - launch half baked product like Waves did (and trade below ICO like Waves did) or wait like LISK, ETH, Augur etc. did and make the project more successful. Of course people can be angry beacuse it all takes much longer than expected, but so were LISK and ETH investors when they had to wait. Anyway, we will see soon what HEAT devs delivered, and if they really will launch with full nodes and with partnerships in place they will be greatly successful. Now it seems like the race between HEAT and Waves which coin will deliver some of the similar feature. Waves is winning at this moment, with 30 million market cap, but if HEAT creates superior product we will see huge gains here. Look at the picture that someone posted here. NEM was in similar situation and at some point hit even 100 million market cap, starting at one digit million market cap.

let talk again, when its end of February and waiting for full network or working features.
Kazadar

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:28:01 PM

hello,

I have tried to redeem my stakes at alpha.heatledger.com multiple times without luck. I have sent emails but no responses. Is this supposed to be working?

Sender address : 16d6n2swAxh7b4t9ko7H6RvXiZmYJS6dy4

Could you please give me an update

thanks
nr
Try using only lower case letters. It worked for many eth addresses.

HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:44:43 PM

Not so sure about that . Take a look at elastic (XEL) , there's only one talented dev and is about to deliver a great project . Hopefully the HEAT devs will deliver a nice project too .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:15:42 AM

Not so sure about that . Take a look at elastic (XEL) , there's only one talented dev and is about to deliver a great project . Hopefully the HEAT devs will deliver a nice project too .

Great things can start small. HEAT will deliver something great.To be a successful crypto, and also company, HEAT needs to grow to support interaction from community, customers etc...I know the devs realize this, and eventually HEAT needs more people to help out in all different aspects of the company and crypto. Remember, right now is the very beginning, and progress takes time to see results. I have confidence in the however small team to deliver a well executed genesis. The devs are very busy and focusing all efforts on business and tech, to launch this project properly.

That's nice and all, but what is the estimate date for launch?
idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:04:38 AM

soooooooon  Grin
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:30:08 AM

Devs are waiting for 100 pages on bitcointalk before launch :p

Woof woof!!
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: