Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:46:52 AM

Chris, what the fuck you fucking cocksuckin asshole rimmer. Where da fuk are the gambling games that were supposed to be released months ago?

Answer that.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jiddu

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:51:52 AM

It is difficult buy this coin. Where I can get more? ...
Bittrex, Yobit.
See https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jewels/#markets
brucejuice

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:07:21 PM

Where is the file Jewels.conf in mac version of the wallet. I also cant find them in tha package content Sad
I've never used Mac but I found this for Bitcoin: /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Bitcoin/bitcoin.conf
Replace with "Jewels" and you may find the directory, but you'll probably have to create the file yourself.

I don't have MAC but try looking in ~/Library/Application Support/Jewels/  and see if Jewels.conf file is there - if not just create a new file and input those things in it.

thanks for the help but still no luck. there is no jewels.conf file on osx that i can find... ive tweeted and posted here for over a week where are the devs at?
Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:19:46 PM

Where is the file Jewels.conf in mac version of the wallet. I also cant find them in tha package content Sad
I've never used Mac but I found this for Bitcoin: /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Bitcoin/bitcoin.conf
Replace with "Jewels" and you may find the directory, but you'll probably have to create the file yourself.

I don't have MAC but try looking in ~/Library/Application Support/Jewels/  and see if Jewels.conf file is there - if not just create a new file and input those things in it.

thanks for the help but still no luck. there is no jewels.conf file on osx that i can find... ive tweeted and posted here for over a week where are the devs at?

As we said, if it's not there, you have to create it. Could you find the directory "Jewels" at least?
koinsmart

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:22:58 AM

I also have the same problem.
Managed to create "Jewels.conf", can some kind soul please tell me what I should do after that to run the nodes?
I am also using a Mac.

Much thanks!
blk247

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:35:19 AM

Snot problably playing in CounterStrike or Minecraft and laugh out loud Grin
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:04:57 PM

[
thanks for the windows help but i have a mac osx. i have jewels wallet and it is unrepsonsive since october 25. i was an early investor and frankly im frustrated that i can find no info anywhere...can someone please help me ??

Crap sorry about that. I am not a Mac user but will help as much as I can. what exactly does your wallet do? just hang? or no connections etc? I know that you probably already stated it up there somewhere but if you can just post what its doing. (like does it even load, sit at splash, not respond, no connect etc.) as much info as you can give the more likely I can help ya out Smiley

Take it ez,

EpyxZ

yea thanks. so the wallet was staking and it stopped on october 25. i didnt pay much attention to it. i then tried to send some jewels to bittrex last week and i got zero confirmations and noticed the network isnt even connected. im not sure where my jewels went they arent in my wallet but bittrex and the block explorer both dont show a transaction id. wondering if i can update my walle tot connect will my jewels still be there and how to check that on mac osx operating system. thanks

Hey OMFG I am sorry man, so many flippling threads then so much crap happened. :/ Anyways do you have working nodes? If so you could put them in the .conf file
or
in the wallet goto Help/Debug/console and type addnode what.ever.the.nodeis add so like

addnode 8.8.8.8 add

indri123

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:49:20 AM

Someone wrote this in Jewels slack:

Quote from: oferrotem
I am in contact with them, they said they'd reply by tomorrow (Monday). The team is small and working very lean, so communications do suffer from that. I am trying to find ways that won't derail them from programming, and keep them focused on achieving the goals, but will still satisfy the communication needs.
HarveyOne

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:52:29 PM

Someone wrote this in Jewels slack:

Quote from: oferrotem
I am in contact with them, they said they'd reply by tomorrow (Monday). The team is small and working very lean, so communications do suffer from that. I am trying to find ways that won't derail them from programming, and keep them focused on achieving the goals, but will still satisfy the communication needs.
Can't wail to see whats keeping them from posting just a little note.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 04:49:44 PM

Apologies for silence the past few weeks. We've been primarily working internally and not nearly as much has been released publicly to our community as we would like. We will do our best moving forward to make sure that things are more clearly communicated. As part of that priority we've decided to make a trello board publicly visible for members of the community to keep an eye on what it is we're working on and our overall progress.

https://trello.com/b/FUKn6T3T/jewels-dev

Please keep in mind this is not an in-depth explanation of everything we work on in a day to day basis but more of a checklist for us to use to keep track of the project status so we always know what we are working on next. We will do our best to make sure to keep the board up to date in addition to content posts on BCT and Slack. We have a part of our whitepaper concerning how jewels will be integrated into rebirth being reviewed at the moment and we would expect to have that posted in the coming days.

For those who prefer quick snippet style updates and pictures, here is a few of the cosmetics we've released in the past couple of weeks.

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:15:48 PM

Thanks for the update Chris it was certainly due Smiley

someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:14:45 AM

So is this the update that you mentioned on twitter?
m4arT3n

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:22:36 PM

i dont think so. this is just a snippet of what there are currently developing on.
xp.rie

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:18:23 PM

Thanks for the info and updates  Wink
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 06:17:15 PM

The twitter post from a couple of weeks ago was about a number of updates for the community rather than one single release. One of the things it was in reference to should be posted later tonight.
someonesomeone

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:01:04 PM

Great!

Can you also answer these questions:

Jewels that are acquired through the Jewels Heroes Shop are being accumulated into a secondary development fund.

How much is in that fund now?

Also, in the first posts I read that Apex will have Jewels integrated  but later after the ICO I only see Heroes mentioned. Are Jewels integrated into Apex or not?

The twitter post from a couple of weeks ago was about a number of updates for the community rather than one single release. One of the things it was in reference to should be posted later tonight.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 07:53:22 PM

As promised, here is the initial whitepaper discussing jewels and its integration in project rebirth. This is a brief document detailing ways we want the currency to be incorporated into the MMO project as well as introducing burn mechanisms and buyback mechanisms for the coin.

http://apexconquer.com/ProjectRebirthsJewelsEconomy.pdf

Keep in mind this is a living document and we highly encourage community questions and feedback. As revisions are made to the document, we will make sure to notify people through our slack, trello and this thread.

Great!

Jewels that are acquired through the Jewels Heroes Shop are being accumulated into a secondary development fund.

Also, in the first posts I read that Apex will have Jewels integrated  but later after the ICO I only see Heroes mentioned. Are Jewels integrated into Apex or not?

The jewels shop inside of heroes places coins spent into the PayPal fund (which is used to process fiat purchases of the coin from our website and from inside the game). The whitepaper actually details how we plan to handle that fund as it grows.

Approximately 200,000 Jewels have been used in the in-game shop so far. We are looking to introduce the burning mechanism mentioned in the whitepaper above in the next week and will be posting more details on that at that time.

For those who do not wish to read through the whitepaper or want quick and easy stats. Here's the short version of the burn mechanism.

Paypal fiat purchases: 50% burned, 50% used to buy coins at cheapest price off exchanges
In-game purchases made with jewels: 50% burned, 50% added to paypal fund

Apex is a tricky question. The shortest way to cover why Jewels has not been used there is that the in-game shop used on heroes does not fit nearly as well with the gameplay of that project. Instead we've found that the conversion rate in regards to monetizing players is more successful by convincing apex players to move to play heroes instead. With the first expansion pack for heroes on the horizon, our goal has become more about making the new server more attractive to those who used to play apex and moving them to the new ecosystem as smoothly as we can.
someonesomeone

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:05:10 PM

Thank you for your reply! Looking good!
aidia

Activity: 257

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:34:38 AM

As promised, here is the initial whitepaper discussing jewels and its integration in project rebirth. This is a brief document detailing ways we want the currency to be incorporated into the MMO project as well as introducing burn mechanisms and buyback mechanisms for the coin.

http://apexconquer.com/ProjectRebirthsJewelsEconomy.pdf

Keep in mind this is a living document and we highly encourage community questions and feedback. As revisions are made to the document, we will make sure to notify people through our slack, trello and this thread.

Great!

The jewels shop inside of heroes places coins spent into the PayPal fund (which is used to process fiat purchases of the coin from our website and from inside the game). The whitepaper actually details how we plan to handle that fund as it grows.

Approximately 200,000 Jewels have been used in the in-game shop so far. We are looking to introduce the burning mechanism mentioned in the whitepaper above in the next week and will be posting more details on that at that time.

For those who do not wish to read through the whitepaper or want quick and easy stats. Here's the short version of the burn mechanism.

Paypal fiat purchases: 50% burned, 50% used to buy coins at cheapest price off exchanges
In-game purchases made with jewels: 50% burned, 50% added to paypal fund

Apex is a tricky question. The shortest way to cover why Jewels has not been used there is that the in-game shop used on heroes does not fit nearly as well with the gameplay of that project. Instead we've found that the conversion rate in regards to monetizing players is more successful by convincing apex players to move to play heroes instead. With the first expansion pack for heroes on the horizon, our goal has become more about making the new server more attractive to those who used to play apex and moving them to the new ecosystem as smoothly as we can.

Good news, thank you Chris!
Edward_Distance

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:04:36 PM

Apologies for silence the past few weeks. We've been primarily working internally and not nearly as much has been released publicly to our community as we would like. We will do our best moving forward to make sure that things are more clearly communicated. As part of that priority we've decided to make a trello board publicly visible for members of the community to keep an eye on what it is we're working on and our overall progress.

https://trello.com/b/FUKn6T3T/jewels-dev

Please keep in mind this is not an in-depth explanation of everything we work on in a day to day basis but more of a checklist for us to use to keep track of the project status so we always know what we are working on next. We will do our best to make sure to keep the board up to date in addition to content posts on BCT and Slack. We have a part of our whitepaper concerning how jewels will be integrated into rebirth being reviewed at the moment and we would expect to have that posted in the coming days.

For those who prefer quick snippet style updates and pictures, here is a few of the cosmetics we've released in the past couple of weeks.

http://i.epvpimg.com/FlbQcab.gif

http://i.epvpimg.com/hpuUcab.gif

http://i.epvpimg.com/jMsGgab.gif

http://i.epvpimg.com/AxAOeab.gif

http://i.epvpimg.com/VvAOb.gif

They are exhausted?
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: