Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:33:39 AM

I already quickly cutting my lost these week. sad a good propsect project gone like this. I just want to know what has happened. Nobody is too stupid scamming people like this unless they has a good backup plan. Or this is just plain simple: noob scammer

Pretty sure it's the latter - noone would be so dumb to leave a footprint without being semi-anon and try and steal that much, these guys are toast unless they are already in venezuela or something crazy. I mean, 300K USD can get you far fast, but not without a trace. especially since the funds were cashed out on bitstamp  Roll Eyes  These fools are probably shitting themselves freaking out regardless at this point... lol.

this is really like a suicide mission. Going rouge, then getting marry and run away. We only speculate about chris. We need to find also the rest of the team. All of them must be held accountable including roy. We dont know if roy really out of the team. The obvious may be not that obvious either.

FWIW, Roy has been pretty upfront with me about things. I'm inclined to believe his story. Compare this to Chris, for example, who is impossible to get a hold of -- I'd think if Roy were an issue, he'd have gone radio silent as well.

goin silent at this critical moment is stupid. There are digging themsleves deeper into the problem. I hope roy will also post here and explain his side of the story and how far the project has developed. It is for his good interest to explain himself here since he WAS part of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m4arT3n

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:34:49 AM

Ok, so dev ran with the money and his boyfriend..
But can anyone give a summary about the status of the project?
Is the project open source?
Is there a roadmap and if yes, where is the dev work in relation to that?
Just to get a clear picture. If the project is solid, but the dev is a scammer, then this is not necessarily a disaster.
Let the cops deal with the idiots, let's ask the insiders inform the rest of us about the business side of things.

Thank you in advance

I agree with you. I hope roy can post here and explain his side of the story
Bitsyo

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:51:56 AM

Although I didn't participate in this (I almost did and thank God I decided not to) I really feel sorry for every investor here, was looking at this project on the sidelines, wanted to buy in further down the road if some progress would be made as team seemed solid, but I was wrong.
JEW

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:25:54 PM

Hi Guys

Are you all blind?
You did not recognize the obvious signs?
misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:31:50 PM

Did anyone lodge a complaint Huh
we need to arrest them

JEW

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:38:32 PM

The background of the writing (logo) reminds very strongly the Kukluksklan.
JEWels is an antisemitic allusion to (JEW) in this context.
The criminal character is obvious.
Reminded of a nursery prank
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:26:57 PM

He guys, also is this Coin JWL a scam coin and dead?

Or the coin with other dev active?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

its a scam , the dev ran with money with his boyfriend , Will get arrested soon
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:39:49 PM

its a scam , the dev ran with money with his boyfriend , Will get arrested soon

Ok, thanks also don't buy the coin, the coin is dead ;-)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JEW

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:04:08 PM

look at the logo from Quatloo, and you see the next after JEWels
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:31:36 PM

Ok, thanks also don't buy the coin, the coin is dead ;-)

Nah don't  listen to that trolls buy all sell orders up to 3000sat Cheesy - joking

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:03:50 PM

I already quickly cutting my lost these week. sad a good propsect project gone like this. I just want to know what has happened. Nobody is too stupid scamming people like this unless they has a good backup plan. Or this is just plain simple: noob scammer

Pretty sure it's the latter - noone would be so dumb to leave a footprint without being semi-anon and try and steal that much, these guys are toast unless they are already in venezuela or something crazy. I mean, 300K USD can get you far fast, but not without a trace. especially since the funds were cashed out on bitstamp  Roll Eyes  These fools are probably shitting themselves freaking out regardless at this point... lol.

this is really like a suicide mission. Going rouge, then getting marry and run away. We only speculate about chris. We need to find also the rest of the team. All of them must be held accountable including roy. We dont know if roy really out of the team. The obvious may be not that obvious either.

FWIW, Roy has been pretty upfront with me about things. I'm inclined to believe his story. Compare this to Chris, for example, who is impossible to get a hold of -- I'd think if Roy were an issue, he'd have gone radio silent as well.

goin silent at this critical moment is stupid. There are digging themsleves deeper into the problem. I hope roy will also post here and explain his side of the story and how far the project has developed. It is for his good interest to explain himself here since he WAS part of the project.

Actually not sure if he even knows its progress... based on our talk, I believe he was essentially an independent contractor working on the project (so his knowledge of the wholistic project may be limited).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:19:02 PM

As the FUD continues, I'm paying particular attention to the orderbook/market action... Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TheTruthIsOutThere

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:22:26 PM

As the FUD continues, I'm paying particular attention to the orderbook/market action... Wink

are you fucking stupid?

FUD?

the fucking dev ran away with all the fucking money.

JWL is now dead you fucking idiot and these two faggots are going to pay very dearly for being dishonest little bitches.
BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:38:30 PM

Dead doesn't have 18.311 BTC buy support. Now don't respond to me again with your noob account.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bits4books

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:05:31 AM

The dev ran away with money , if u are promoting this scam . We will think you are part of the scammer group and will take action

I've just been PM'd the info on Chris - if someone creates an unmoderated thread i'm happy to post it there

You mean this info.

Chris and Brian have been looking at some new house to purchase. They seem to be getting married.
Brian is only working one saturday a month now. They are also going to use your investment to renovate their basement.
Source: https://i.imgur.com/A1eMq1Y.png

If you are interested in obtaining Chris and Brian's personal information for legal or other purposes, see below.

Name: Chris Cook
Nickname: pro4never
Email: cookiec1025@gmail.com
Address: 242 Victoria st
City: Kingston
State: Ontario
Phone: +1.6134536271 (Kingston TELUS Mobility)

Name: Brian North
Date of Birth: July 18, 1987
Nickname: Felverick
Email: felverick@gmail.com
Address: 108-2 Regent St
City: Kingston
State: Ontario
Phone: +1.6134838948

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

I suggest that someone makes a thread will all this info + pictures + also posts a few threads on that elite forum he is moderator off with screenshots from here to show he just used people hard earned money to do nothing, but a few cometics in Heroes and he mislead ICO investors and is using money for making his boyfriend comfortable and preordering Tesla probably. If someone knows a good private investigator to get some more data and I'm pretty sure Canada has some kind of agency that does with cyber crime and scamming - doesn't matter if its bitcoins or fairytails if it has real life value it classified as an asset in Canada and we are not talking here about a few pennies, but a few hundred thousand dollars. I don't know if its worth putting your own reputation, future and looking over your shoulder for 300 btc on stake, I wouldn't do it for 0.1 btc not for huge sums of investors you have no idea where they come from or who they are.

there is one guy also we must not forget: Roy, who is the crypto developer for jewels. If this is a scam, then they are doing bad job about hiding their track. The way I see this is like this:

1. They are into it together scamming us
2. They do have good intention then things going south and they are trying to find a solution to it. But silence is not a solution
3. They are being scammed by one of the team member and as damage control, keep silent and hope they can come out with a good cover up

PS: If this is a scam, i lost my investment and we need to get closure to this. I Still i pity the 60 BTC guy that invest in this
bits4books

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:06:27 AM

more proof about them

My client wishes to release an informal chat with Brian North (Chris's boyfriend) to the public.
Link: https://i.imgur.com/RhIzWXH.png

oh dear.....

here's the boyfriend by the way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA2j1t-glnk

and video removed.  lol

-tb-

oh....that was quick.....

nevermind....

here's another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT9HC5UUTkA

Brian North is wearing the black shirt....
bits4books

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:07:12 AM

more proof on double of proof

Chris seems pretty active on that elitepvpers forum so I doubt something happened to him (he posts like everyday there).
About that..

Chris his friend 'Spirited' has announced his retirement as Moderator of Elitepvpers by changing his account information to random information. Looks like Chris is going to hide from that website as well.

Screencaps of conversation (incase of editing)
1. https://i.imgur.com/EYIEc9n.png
2. https://i.imgur.com/cyaeKWN.png
3. https://i.imgur.com/fGCdP4u.png
4. https://i.imgur.com/juzDfpi.png
Source: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-programming/4270519-autoclicker-gs.html#post35894277
TheTruthIsOutThere

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:16:36 AM

Dead doesn't have 18.311 BTC buy support. Now don't respond to me again with your noob account.

those 18.311 BTC either belong to some noob traders  or some stupid motherfuckers who will pump and dump this shitcoin.

go fuck yourself as well.

Kiss
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:56:35 AM

more proof on double of proof

Chris seems pretty active on that elitepvpers forum so I doubt something happened to him (he posts like everyday there).
About that..

Chris his friend 'Spirited' has announced his retirement as Moderator of Elitepvpers by changing his account information to random information. Looks like Chris is going to hide from that website as well.

Screencaps of conversation (incase of editing)
1. https://i.imgur.com/EYIEc9n.png
2. https://i.imgur.com/cyaeKWN.png
3. https://i.imgur.com/fGCdP4u.png
4. https://i.imgur.com/juzDfpi.png
Source: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-programming/4270519-autoclicker-gs.html#post35894277

Man, that's a huge step. Seriously, the support Chris had behind him and his status at EPVP was massive. He could have made FAR more than $200k or whatever it is he got off people here. He could have been racking that in every SINGLE MONTH if he did the right thing. He had the knowledge of how to build the game, he had the status to help push/market it, and he had many followers that would gladly help push the marketing/monetization FOR HIM. And he's thrown all of that away for a minuscule (compared to what he could be racking up in a few months from now) payment. I don't get it. The greed is stupid because not only did he screw over investors, he has screwed HIMSELF (both legally and financially). He had it made. I was even going to get him in front of a MMO readership of over 1m monthly visitors on a regular basis once he was in alpha/beta status.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: