Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:47:46 PM

My client wishes to release an audio recording of the YouTube video in question that just got deleted by Brian North.
Link: https://ufile.io/845a1

We need any and all photos in existence of both of these homos. Can you do that?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

http://www.dayswithdestiny.com/brian-north-youtubes/

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
TheTruthIsOutThere

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:00:37 PM

My client wishes to release an informal chat with Brian North (Chris's boyfriend) to the public.
Link: https://i.imgur.com/RhIzWXH.png

oh dear.....

here's the boyfriend by the way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA2j1t-glnk

and video removed.  lol

-tb-

oh....that was quick.....

nevermind....

here's another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT9HC5UUTkA

Brian North is wearing the black shirt....
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:01:49 PM

That's some good content there but we need more on Chris as he is Pro4Never, He was the dev of the coin and the promise maker to all of us.

And someone better start archiving this information.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:06:44 PM

Scammer Chris With Brian North....
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:14:24 PM

Brian North entered the scene in October of 2014, and since his debut he has amassed a following of more than 2,500 subscribers LOL
2,500 Subscribers . Also you can see his boyfriend chris in the video  

They are foolish scammers , so it would be easy to catch them .

Anyone living in Canada who can file a complaint ?
bits4books

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:26:53 PM

Dont forget to also give a trust rating to Chris's Pro4Never account.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=876944

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

done , now we need investors to come up to take action and lock these noobs in jail
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

seriously

are they that stupid to think they will get away with this?

they are not even anonymous.

plus, they plastered evidence of their spending all over ze internet.

morons....... Roll Eyes
ocips

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:27:59 PM

take action boys, let these ladies rot in jail x)

Crypto needs to be cleaned up!
bits4books

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:39:13 PM

JWL dev was really fool all his info is on internet with his boyfriend .
They will get busted soon no worries on that
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:46:33 PM

we need someone from Canada to help to arrest these scammers

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:54:07 PM

My client wishes to release an informal chat with Brian North (Chris's boyfriend) to the public.
Link: https://i.imgur.com/RhIzWXH.png

Good job on finding this and keep us in the loop. thanks. From what I can see, the project failed. The devs are no longer there. The project IMHO is in the first place an honest one but it fall apart. But the closure to this project has entirely ingore the involvment of the investor of the ICO. No matter what they decide to do behind doors we must be informed. chris must explain himself here or anywhere because at this moment, he can be charged as a scammer. I still believe this is so naive and stupid to handle this situation by just keep silent and hiding all net traces of them. Before this witch hunting get serius, these jewel team must act fast and explain themselves. I bet we are not the only investor into this project. From the initial ICO statement, the ICO money is used to finance PART of the entire project
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

if i had lost 1000's of dollars on this I would make sure they do some jail time for such a scheme...

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:23:58 PM

****No matter what they decide to do behind doors we must be informed. chris must explain himself here or anywhere because at this moment, he can be charged as a scammer. I still believe this is so naive and stupid to handle this situation by just keep silent and hiding all net traces of them. Before this witch hunting get serius, these jewel team must act fast and explain themselves.***

Man site is down dev don't give a shit to us. He took his lover and moved away. One this that he can do is to come here and wrote that everything is ok like it was multiple times and price will rocked then he will dump his 2m JWL on market.
I saw this action multiple times such smoke actions - all is OK and dumps.
Opair, USBcoin. Pandacoin - that was full of lie and full of DEV dumps into naive investors.
Look in Opair thread how they fucked people and kept telling everything is OK till scammer fully exit.
JWL have like 2m JWL to dump so this is about 20BTC max to dump so if you keep others in bittrex you can be fucked he can dump to 0 in no time. I just worn you i saw such shit 3x on own eyes when people were lying and dumping same time.
So be extrilmly aware of BS and lies now.
I think action speak for themselves.
Site down , deadlines missed, lies and lies (those updates have nothing in common with original road map),
if someone will go on bittrex now and put buy order he deserves to be scammed after all that was written here.
anyway your money your responsibility if someone scammed you like JWL dev at least 3x you have chance of 100% that he will scam you 4th.

So my advice is that cut loss, make some legal action if you live in canada and put that lady in jail.
Damm what fucking pity that things went so wrong here, I at least now have 0 in bag with small loss but i can go forward.

You can take risky action wait for dev and his annulment that he was scammed but now everything will be ok, he will post nice picture of some mmo character copied from some alfa Chinese mmo. Crypto is full of IDIOTS so some will push price higher and you will dump on them and exit but probably he will be on place to dump in same time so be prepared to dump before he can.
Remember JWL dev have 2m free coins that can dry JWL buy orders to 0 in one shot. On final action he will make that move so be aware how things can go bad.

At end no one with bigger money will ever thrust this project so don't live in dreams everything will be ok.
So take actions that suits you the most think best for yourself.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
m4arT3n

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:46:10 PM

****No matter what they decide to do behind doors we must be informed. chris must explain himself here or anywhere because at this moment, he can be charged as a scammer. I still believe this is so naive and stupid to handle this situation by just keep silent and hiding all net traces of them. Before this witch hunting get serius, these jewel team must act fast and explain themselves.***

Man site is down dev don't give a shit to us. He took his lover and moved away. One this that he can do is to come here and wrote that everything is ok like it was multiple times and price will rocked then he will dump his 2m JWL on market.
I saw this action multiple times such smoke actions - all is OK and dumps.
Opair, USBcoin. Pandacoin - that was full of lie and full of DEV dumps into naive investors.
Look in Opair thread how they fucked people and kept telling everything is OK till scammer fully exit.
JWL have like 2m JWL to dump so this is about 20BTC max to dump so if you keep others in bittrex you can be fucked he can dump to 0 in no time. I just worn you i saw such shit 3x on own eyes when people were lying and dumping same time.
So be extrilmly aware of BS and lies now.
I think action speak for themselves.
Site down , deadlines missed, lies and lies (those updates have nothing in common with original road map),
if someone will go on bittrex now and put buy order he deserves to be scammed after all that was written here.
anyway your money your responsibility if someone scammed you like JWL dev at least 3x you have chance of 100% that he will scam you 4th.

So my advice is that cut loss, make some legal action if you live in canada and put that lady in jail.
Damm what fucking pity that things went so wrong here, I at least now have 0 in bag with small loss but i can go forward.

You can take risky action wait for dev and his annulment that he was scammed but now everything will be ok, he will post nice picture of some mmo character copied from some alfa Chinese mmo. Crypto is full of IDIOTS so some will push price higher and you will dump on them and exit but probably he will be on place to dump in same time so be prepared to dump before he can.
Remember JWL dev have 2m free coins that can dry JWL buy orders to 0 in one shot. On final action he will make that move so be aware how things can go bad.

At end no one with bigger money will ever thrust this project so don't live in dreams everything will be ok.
So take actions that suits you the most think best for yourself.

I already quickly cutting my lost these week. sad a good propsect project gone like this. I just want to know what has happened. Nobody is too stupid scamming people like this unless they has a good backup plan. Or this is just plain simple: noob scammer
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:53:12 PM

I already quickly cutting my lost these week. sad a good propsect project gone like this. I just want to know what has happened. Nobody is too stupid scamming people like this unless they has a good backup plan. Or this is just plain simple: noob scammer

Pretty sure it's the latter - noone would be so dumb to leave a footprint without being semi-anon and try and steal that much, these guys are toast unless they are already in venezuela or something crazy. I mean, 300K USD can get you far fast, but not without a trace. especially since the funds were cashed out on bitstamp  Roll Eyes  These fools are probably shitting themselves freaking out regardless at this point... lol.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
m4arT3n

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:14:39 AM

Pretty sure it's the latter - noone would be so dumb to leave a footprint without being semi-anon and try and steal that much, these guys are toast unless they are already in venezuela or something crazy. I mean, 300K USD can get you far fast, but not without a trace. especially since the funds were cashed out on bitstamp  Roll Eyes  These fools are probably shitting themselves freaking out regardless at this point... lol.

this is really like a suicide mission. Going rouge, then getting marry and run away. We only speculate about chris. We need to find also the rest of the team. All of them must be held accountable including roy. We dont know if roy really out of the team. The obvious may be not that obvious either.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:19:15 AM

this is really like a suicide mission. Going rouge, then getting marry and run away. We only speculate about chris. We need to find also the rest of the team. All of them must be held accountable including roy. We dont know if roy really out of the team. The obvious may be not that obvious either.

FWIW, Roy has been pretty upfront with me about things. I'm inclined to believe his story. Compare this to Chris, for example, who is impossible to get a hold of -- I'd think if Roy were an issue, he'd have gone radio silent as well.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
coinspeed

Activity: 225
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 06:23:54 AM

Ok, so dev ran with the money and his boyfriend..
But can anyone give a summary about the status of the project?
Is the project open source?
Is there a roadmap and if yes, where is the dev work in relation to that?
Just to get a clear picture. If the project is solid, but the dev is a scammer, then this is not necessarily a disaster.
Let the cops deal with the idiots, let's ask the insiders inform the rest of us about the business side of things.

Thank you in advance

bits4books

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:28:54 AM

first time to send these hobos to jail
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: