Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ridewithme

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:44:52 PM

WTS 500k JWL.

PM offers, ESCROW a must.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 08:47:10 PM

You don't seem to get it and you are negotiating with yourself, that's a big scary thought. Why would you make a stupid statement like "No one joining Heroes who has not played conquer before would have any interest in it" I never played conquer before, as many others on the forum who invested but we are all playing heroes. What makes us so different?

Why do you think you know what everyone in the world would or would not play?

Seems a bit egotistical to me.

The #1 market for projects like this is those who are nostalgic for the original game. We've proven time and time again that whenever we try advertising to wider groups (gamers from other communities or who have not played conquer before) it simply results in a huge headache for our support staff who are there to discuss account issues, bug reports and other such issues, not teach people how to play the game. That's not going into the abysmally low conversion rate of such advertisements. I think after over a decade of being involved in CO development, saying I have an idea of the type of people who plays these projects has been earned.

parthack9

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:47:33 PM

WTS 500k JWL.

Why are you wanting to sell so many?
ridewithme

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:54:38 PM

WTS 500k JWL.

Why are you wanting to sell so many?

I dont think Chris is the right man to steer this ship. I want off!

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 08:58:39 PM

My 0.02$. Facebook ads suck and are just a  great way of wasting money and you need to listen to parthack and start focusing your marketing for the bread and butter of your project which is the investors.
The coin needs to be marketed.

Facebook is the only way to directly target players who have played conquer before which is the only market that we are going to be able to convert at any meaningful rate to players of the heroes project. Until the jewels games are ready and our jewels marketplace is released, there's not really anything for crypto users to be interested in in regards to advertisements.

Don't listen to whiners hoping you'll hype the coin to other altcoiners so that JWL will get a quick pump, your strategy seems absolutely sound and targeting people who'll actually play the game makes 1000 times more sense than what they're proposing. In fact a lot of the posts over the last two or three pages seem like nothing but barefaced attempts to manipulate the price. Is there a blog for JWL or anything like that where I could get just the news without having to wade through all the trader talk and fake sell offers?

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 09:09:06 PM

My 0.02$. Facebook ads suck and are just a  great way of wasting money and you need to listen to parthack and start focusing your marketing for the bread and butter of your project which is the investors.

Facebook is the only way to directly target players who have played conquer before which is the only market that we are going to be able to convert at any meaningful rate to players of the heroes project. Until the jewels games are ready and our jewels marketplace is released, there's not really anything for crypto users to be interested in in regards to advertisements.

Don't listen to whiners hoping you'll hype the coin to other altcoiners so that JWL will get a quick pump, your strategy seems absolutely sound and targeting people who'll actually play the game makes 1000 times more sense than what they're proposing. In fact a lot of the posts over the last two or three pages seem like nothing but barefaced attempts to manipulate the price. Is there a blog for JWL or anything like that where I could get just the news without having to wade through all the trader talk and fake sell offers?

Update logs for the game are listed on www.ConquerHeroes.com - we are currently posting an update every 1-2 days. Ideally we will be moving to a weekly patch schedule in the near future so we can pack more content into single updates and cause less downtime for players. Obviously with the server being new we've had a bunch of little tweaks to make (bug fixes, new content that passed testing phase and things like text fixes or balance changes).

We do have a steemit page (which will be updated this weekend) which contains both updates to heroes and project status.
https://steemit.com/@pro4never

Sadly steemit has been lite on updates. It's on our list to do a writeup of the status of the gambling games this weekend and we'll also include more info on the behind the scenes hero stuff for those who are more interested in the development side of things.
ridewithme

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:19:59 PM

Its a game, market it to everyone who is into computers, marketing it only to a small select few who have played the game before is not the correct method to making money. Care to argue that or do you just want to call people names while making wild accusations.

And if you think my sell offer is fake then why dont you put it up to the test and make an offer.

Follow me and profit.
brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:28:19 PM

Under 3k today, my bet is back around 2k on Monday. Sell now buy later or is it sell now and cry later  Smiley
OrsonJ

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 09:33:24 PM

Its a game, market it to everyone who is into computers, marketing it only to a small select few who have played the game before is not the correct method to making money. Care to argue that or do you just want to call people names while making wild accusations.

And if you think my sell offer is fake then why dont you put it up to the test and make an offer.

What makes you think you know better than the guy who's been working on it all this time when it comes to which marketing strategies will have the best conversion rates? What's your experience in the industry? What past experience do you have of marketing a game like this?

And as for your sell offer, it's hardly a "wild accusation" to claim it might be fake when at the very top of the previous page you admitted to lying here in an attempt to manipulate prices. Regardless, there's plenty of buy support, why not sell on the exchange if you really have that much and want to sell?

OrsonJ

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 09:37:07 PM

Update logs for the game are listed on www.ConquerHeroes.com - we are currently posting an update every 1-2 days. Ideally we will be moving to a weekly patch schedule in the near future so we can pack more content into single updates and cause less downtime for players. Obviously with the server being new we've had a bunch of little tweaks to make (bug fixes, new content that passed testing phase and things like text fixes or balance changes).

We do have a steemit page (which will be updated this weekend) which contains both updates to heroes and project status.
https://steemit.com/@pro4never

Sadly steemit has been lite on updates. It's on our list to do a writeup of the status of the gambling games this weekend and we'll also include more info on the behind the scenes hero stuff for those who are more interested in the development side of things.

Thanks, I can see from the update logs you've been busy over the last few days. I forgot about steemit too, I'll keep an eye out for more general updates there. Have you had any feedback from players since the new server went live?

aidia

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:57:44 PM

How was the show today?

The show went quite well. It was a bit less crypto focused than the previous ones as our focus was on discussing the launch of heroes, the jewels shop, the progress on the gambling games and the upcoming stuff we're working on in regards to token based assets/limited run cosmetics.

When will you start marketing because ever day I get up and google pro4never, apex conquer and conquerheros and jewels cryptocurrency and I get no new results.
Marketing is very important. When will it start?

Our facebook ads are live - we've reached over 125k facebook users since the start of the ad campaigns. We have a second round of ads starting this weekend and are looking into multi-site ads through gaming news websites. We're directly targeting our ads towards those who will have an interest in playing the server and as what we're releasing shifts closer to the crypto community then so will the advertisements.

But what about advertising to the crypto world, for all of the jewels holders, we invested and are holding this coin which I cant find ANY marketing or advertisements being placed to let people know about the new cool wonderful cryptocurrency. That is a major concern to me and I am going to go out on a limb and assume it is bothering others as well. Maybe if they want they can chime in and give their own opinion but just having you market on facebook to gamers and forget about all the coin holders and marketing for the coin is not a great start and has me second guessing my investment now. It just seems like making the coin holders aka investors happy is not of concern to you. Its been weeks peole are asking about coin marketing and you keep ignoring the message.

It's so rewarding to read this kind of discussions in pretty much every crypto project thread. It gives me so much pleasure every day to find out that crypto world is full of easy pickings to fish on. Mucho dinero for me. And by fish in this case, I mean you "investors", whales or whatever you like to call you noobself, who are into coins just to flip them for quick profit in no need to understand any business logic behind the coin. Investors who "know how it's done". Most of you have absolutely no idea of how businesses operate and grow. What do you think which is better way for a GAMER COMMUNITY to grow? (who are the individuals who use JWL in daily bases) Do marketing to investors, or do marketing for potential gamers?

m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:58:22 PM

You don't seem to get it and you are negotiating with yourself, that's a big scary thought. Why would you make a stupid statement like "No one joining Heroes who has not played conquer before would have any interest in it" I never played conquer before, as many others on the forum who invested but we are all playing heroes. What makes us so different?

The #1 market for projects like this is those who are nostalgic for the original game. We've proven time and time again that whenever we try advertising to wider groups (gamers from other communities or who have not played conquer before) it simply results in a huge headache for our support staff who are there to discuss account issues, bug reports and other such issues, not teach people how to play the game. That's not going into the abysmally low conversion rate of such advertisements. I think after over a decade of being involved in CO development, saying I have an idea of the type of people who plays these projects has been earned.

As someone who works as application developers and customer support i really agree with you. In developing a product it is better to target what you know best and target to convert player into a regular player.  You have a decade of experience in this market and in order to make a good start, this decission is a sound one.

The critism that you are egoistic is baseless and just want to make jewels popular but not its usage. Concentrate on what make jewels valuable and not make jewels just in name. Look at dogecoin, it ride on hype and stay as so. No real serius usage.  
ridewithme

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:59:14 PM

What makes you think you know better than the guy who's been working on it all this time when it comes to which marketing strategies will have the best conversion rates? What's your experience in the industry? What past experience do you have of marketing a game like this?

And as for your sell offer, it's hardly a "wild accusation" to claim it might be fake when at the very top of the previous page you admitted to lying here in an attempt to manipulate prices. Regardless, there's plenty of buy support, why not sell on the exchange if you really have that much and want to sell?

I know a thing or two when it comes to marketing and making money and I can assure you I dont need any experience in this particular industry to know that while Chris can make servers and make them well he's not a marketing whiz or even close to it, as a matter of fact most developers suck at marketing not for a lack of trying but basically because their brain works on a different level then the common man, the common gamer, the common jwl investor.
Ask any coin dev team and they'll all tell you the same for the most part 99% of the devs cant market for shit. Its just not in them. Its not part of their dna to even know how to market well, where to market, how much to spend on marketing ect.

Im not a dumper but I do want to sell my 500K. There are whales around and some might want a chance to lock up half a mill jwl. Right now you cant even buy 330k for under 16 btc, My 500K is a good chance at that may never come again.

Follow me and profit.
ridewithme

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:08:17 PM

As someone who works as application developers and customer support i really agree with you. In developing a product it is better to target what you know best and target to convert player into a regular player.  You have a decade of experience in this market and in order to make a good start, this decission is a sound one.

The critism that you are egoistic is baseless and just want to make jewels popular but not its usage. Concentrate on what make jewels valuable and not make jewels just in name. Look at dogecoin, it ride on hype and stay as so. No real serius usage.  

Jewels and dogecoin?  Really want to compare those two mate? Its not even a fair fight. Doge will win 100% of the time and jewels would only be so lucky to get brand recognition like doge has. But....

Its nice to see you all sucking off on Chris's cock and all but the truth is we were supposed to have lots of people playing heroes because of Chris's previous users from apex, heroes been out for a while but it only has 40 players playing, that's pretty sad for someone who has such a big database of previous conquer players when even he Chris himself is saying they are the only ones he wants to market to because they play the game ra ra ra. But with his list of 30k conquer players he only converted 40 players.  Huh

Care to explain how only marketing to current or old players is the right path?

If I was Chris and had the database he had the site would have 5k players on the first day all spending money.

That reminds me, Chris, how many jewels have been bought for paypal and how much palpal usd was the total.

Follow me and profit.
aidia

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:14:25 PM

If I was Chris and had the database he had the site would have 5k players on the first day all spending money.

Then share your knowledge please.
ridewithme

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:16:04 PM

Trust me my friend, I have tried to help and I have shared my knowledge with Chris but he seems to think he knows better.

Follow me and profit.
brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:20:01 PM

Jewels and dogecoin?  Really want to compare those two mate? Its not even a fair fight. Doge will win 100% of the time and jewels would only be so lucky to get brand recognition like doge has. But....

Its nice to see you all sucking off on Chris's cock and all but the truth is we were supposed to have lots of people playing heroes because of Chris's previous users from apex, heroes been out for a while but it only has 40 players playing, that's pretty sad for someone who has such a big database of previous conquer players when even he Chris himself is saying they are the only ones he wants to market to because they play the game ra ra ra. But with his list of 30k conquer players he only converted 40 players.  Huh

Care to explain how only marketing to current or old players is the right path?

That reminds me, Chris, how many jewels have been bought for paypal and how much palpal usd was the total.

I have to admit, you're making a lot of good points.
aidia

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:22:13 PM

Trust me my friend, I have tried to help and I have shared my knowledge with Chris but he seems to think he knows better.

And your advise is... ?
ridewithme

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:27:11 PM

And your advise is... ?

I cant give you that information. All I can say is that I have briefed Chris on what I think needs to be done and now it's up to him.

Follow me and profit.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:28:20 PM

Sorry but it's hard to believe anything you say. I agree the thread is getting jacked by speculators wanting to hype the coin. Just my opinion, nothing personal.

I come from crypto community but have played games like Diablo 1,2,3 and UO (ultima online) and I can say that the game has been pretty difficult to play IF you haven't played it before. But several times I have been in game and asked a question and most of the time Pro4Never would be there to answer it. Not brown nosing, just the truth.

It makes sense to me to keep marketing to people who would actually play the game, last night when I was playing there was two guys talking back and forth and one of them mentioned buying 1000 jwl worth of in game items. Makes sense to get the guys in that have played before and will buy stuff rather than crypto speculators who could care less about the actual in game stuff.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: