Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:43:19 PM

Transparency is important so I will try to conduct a bi-weekly talk to Chris and deliver a summary to the community. ---

Okay even you do it for free I think that will be good if you would share your JWL address
for donations in that case you would have much more reasons to make project successful.

Korber0 write US you JWL address and I will send you some JWL , others if want can join funding you by sending what they stake or something that they feel would be good to TIP you for your work.

PS: You will be able probably to dump those JWL in GAME Cheesy or keep it for incoming uptrend correction in few months.
As I know crypto this one can easily go 20x if Dev deliver ^^

Thank you guys for updates I really appreciate that.
Don't get to much to heart that others are saying all is happening because BTC is rising and some people are freaking out why
they had invested into any project that lose value.
In reality this is typical when BTC price rocket
when BTC pumps stop and money will flow to alts all will cheer how that JWL dev team is great...
this is sick

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:52:22 PM

The burning mechanism is being revised. Actually any professional advice or comments by the community can assist for such a decision.

We as community create address like : JMZY7iqeGV2eBkHEhnGxA63qf9bHn2NDDw
so everybody here give letter Cheesy and at end we
complete address for burning that no one will know private key because is not existing. And you will see that lets say 10 different people have made that adress so its impossible to cheat system.

Comunity will be able to check how much JWL were burned ^^ that way and they will be sure that NONE have priv key.
Dev will weekly send burned coins that will be simple fast and secure.

Korber0

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:07:03 AM

Transparency is important so I will try to conduct a bi-weekly talk to Chris and deliver a summary to the community. ---

Okay even you do it for free I think that will be good if you would share your JWL address
for donations in that case you would have much more reasons to make project successful.

Korber0 write US you JWL address and I will send you some JWL , others if want can join funding you by sending what they stake or something that they feel would be good to TIP you for your work.

PS: You will be able probably to dump those JWL in GAME Cheesy or keep it for incoming uptrend correction in few months.
As I know crypto this one can easily go 20x if Dev deliver ^^

Thank you guys for updates I really appreciate that.
Don't get to much to heart that others are saying all is happening because BTC is rising and some people are freaking out why
they had invested into any project that lose value.
In reality this is typical when BTC price rocket
when BTC pumps stop and money will flow to alts all will cheer how that JWL dev team is great...
this is sick

I appreciate the kind words XbladeX. My motivation, as most people here I assume that owns Jewels and follows, is to help the project and give the Jewels token highest value as it must have.

I rather community members  use those "Tip Jewels" to promote the project and not me. Use those Jewels to play the gambling games when they are released, buy game assets in the Jewels shop, etc. That will assist boosting new releases usage.

I will talk to Chris how we wish to manage a Jewels tipping fund to give to community members that he will feel that promote the project by reviewing things that will be published, suggesting good ideas for the project, etc. I will update you if such a decision will be made.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:57:18 PM

Well Chris said that almost 200,000 jewels have already been bought via Paypal, so that isn't so bad, especially if you aren't focusing on that yet and since Jewels were never integrated into Apex...

As for the burning mechanism, I think you don't need to complicate things, just assign an address that is visible to everyone, code it so that no JWL can be moved away from that address ever again and start dumping jewels into it. The sooner you guys start, the better because that will give a nice boost to the price and lower the market availability.

Transparency is important so I will try to conduct a bi-weekly talk to Chris and deliver a summary to the community. For such cases I volunteered doing this temporary role of PR. We will collect as many as interesting data and publish it. Currently the focus is on game improvements in order to bring more players to play the game and to integrate the blockchain to the game so at the moment the PayPal is not commonly used. That will be used once we get our games available and using Jewels token and that is part of the focus now.

The burning mechanism is being revised. Actually any professional advice or comments by the community can assist for such a decision.

The were several announcements mainly for game events in the past 3 weeks (as Chris answered on that in previous posts) but the Tweeter account hasn't been active.
I will revive it soon to make sure there are updates there as well but I expect BCT and Slack to be the common update forums.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:12:50 PM

Would be great DEV if you will burn JWL to address that we ass community will choose/compose - then situation will be clear for all.

oferrotem

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:05:08 PM

At this moment you can expect dev updates about every two weeks, however we will make greater effort to be more reactive and post on going updates more frequent in BCT, Slack and Twitter.
I'm investing in various startups and real estate projects. The projects that do communications often send an email once a month, the regular amount is a quarterly update.

I understand that ICO's are different and there is usually more emphasis on hype, excitement and communications, but to me a frequency of updates about every two weeks is more than enough.

Also, I couldn't say that there is a link between frequency of updates to a success of a project.
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:53:53 PM

At this moment you can expect dev updates about every two weeks, however we will make greater effort to be more reactive and post on going updates more frequent in BCT, Slack and Twitter.
I'm investing in various startups and real estate projects. The projects that do communications often send an email once a month, the regular amount is a quarterly update.

I understand that ICO's are different and there is usually more emphasis on hype, excitement and communications, but to me a frequency of updates about every two weeks is more than enough.

Also, I couldn't say that there is a link between frequency of updates to a success of a project.

Ohh Ofer. When will you realize that Chris conned you. I hope you got some good lawyer friends there in Israel because you'll soon be needing them because chris has no desire to actually do anything for this project. Not saying you cant get in a quick pump to exit on but besides that this project is dead and the RCMP have been contacted.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:39:22 PM

Ohh Ofer. When will you realize that Chris conned you. I hope you got some good lawyer friends there in Israel because you'll soon be needing them because chris has no desire to actually do anything for this project. Not saying you cant get in a quick pump to exit on but besides that this project is dead and the RCMP have been contacted.

oh come on... you have dedicated web for jewels / items in game for Jewels other is work in progress.
As they are few people in team now so progress is cripled because they play on mine fields game balancing / content creating / web developing / server maintenance / web games developing... and this is just 2-3 people doing it. So
Dev in mean time is creating events and cosmetics balancing game for people - because he needs people in server when NEW game will start simple.
I knew that project is budget project so I won't shit on DEV today, becosue i have downloaded game and I have seen JWL stuff in game.

"chris has no desire to actually do anything for this project" - then download a game to see.

Korber0

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:53:12 PM

As promised, here is the initial whitepaper discussing jewels and its integration in project rebirth. This is a brief document detailing ways we want the currency to be incorporated into the MMO project as well as introducing burn mechanisms and buyback mechanisms for the coin.

http://apexconquer.com/ProjectRebirthsJewelsEconomy.pdf

Keep in mind this is a living document and we highly encourage community questions and feedback. As revisions are made to the document, we will make sure to notify people through our slack, trello and this thread.

Great!

Can you also answer these questions:

Jewels that are acquired through the Jewels Heroes Shop are being accumulated into a secondary development fund.

How much is in that fund now?

Also, in the first posts I read that Apex will have Jewels integrated  but later after the ICO I only see Heroes mentioned. Are Jewels integrated into Apex or not?

The jewels shop inside of heroes places coins spent into the PayPal fund (which is used to process fiat purchases of the coin from our website and from inside the game). The whitepaper actually details how we plan to handle that fund as it grows.

Approximately 200,000 Jewels have been used in the in-game shop so far. We are looking to introduce the burning mechanism mentioned in the whitepaper above in the next week and will be posting more details on that at that time.

For those who do not wish to read through the whitepaper or want quick and easy stats. Here's the short version of the burn mechanism.

Paypal fiat purchases: 50% burned, 50% used to buy coins at cheapest price off exchanges
In-game purchases made with jewels: 50% burned, 50% added to paypal fund

Apex is a tricky question. The shortest way to cover why Jewels has not been used there is that the in-game shop used on heroes does not fit nearly as well with the gameplay of that project. Instead we've found that the conversion rate in regards to monetizing players is more successful by convincing apex players to move to play heroes instead. With the first expansion pack for heroes on the horizon, our goal has become more about making the new server more attractive to those who used to play apex and moving them to the new ecosystem as smoothly as we can.

This is a reminder for the publish from 3 weeks ago of the initial white paper for Rebirth including the plan for the burning mechanism. It was released for a review by the community so if you have comment on the suggested mechanism or anything else in the white paper you are more than welcome to post it.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:23:09 PM

Can you explain this a bit more in detail?

Paypal fiat purchases: 50% burned, 50% used to buy coins at cheapest price off exchanges
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:08:43 PM

Can you explain this a bit more in detail?

Yes that would be great.
And what is more interesting its adds value to coin, because if game will be popular it guarantee Jewels deflationary status.
And give people reason even from outside to buy Jewels.
This is awesome IMO.

Later probably I will gamble with that what I am stacking.

JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 05:40:33 PM

Updated roadmap (update main page as well):

Road Map
Revised for Q1 2017

• Heroes (now - January)
    • Tournaments - DONE
      • Cash Prizes (for some tournaments, not all) - DONE
      • Elite PK (gear is factored) - DONE
      • Skill PK (gear is irrelevant, skill based) - DONE
      • Elite Team PK (gear is factored) - DONE
      • Skill Team PK (gear is irrelevant, skill based) - DONE
      • Class PK - DONE
    • Gambling Games
      • 3-reel Slots, 5-reel Slots (progressive Jackpot) - Design document finished
      • Video Poker - Design document finished - Design document finished
      • A Dice based Game - Nearly completed (~75%)
    • Events
      • King of the Hill (PvP) - DONE
      • Soccer (PvP) - DONE
      • Christmas Event (PvE) - DONE
    • New Systems
      • New composition system (continued to be epxanded) - DONE
      • Marketplace (expanded as time goes on into Auction House)
      • Mail System - DONE
      • Raid System - DONE
    • Mechanics
      • Push/Pull skills - DONE
    • Expansion
      • New (Raid) Bosses - DONE
      • New Quests / Events - In progress
      • New Skills - In progress
      • New Cosmetics / Visuals - In progress
      • American (NA) Server Launched - Awaiting other expansion sub steps
  • Rebirth (primarily December - January)
    • Initial Concept Paper Released - DONE
      • Discuss Theme - DONE
      • Pacing and Progression - DONE
      • Classes and Design Philosophy - DONE
      • Game Play Mechanics - DONE
    • Video Logs / Discussion
      • First of which expected October 28th, 2016 - DONE
    • Prototype Development Starts (end of December) - In progress: some prototype work finished.

JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

Updated roadmap (update main page as well):

Road Map
Revised for Q1 2017

• Heroes (now - January)
    • Tournaments - DONE
      • Cash Prizes (for some tournaments, not all) - DONE
      • Elite PK (gear is factored) - DONE
      • Skill PK (gear is irrelevant, skill based) - DONE
      • Elite Team PK (gear is factored) - DONE
      • Skill Team PK (gear is irrelevant, skill based) - DONE
      • Class PK - DONE
    • Gambling Games
      • 3-reel Slots, 5-reel Slots (progressive Jackpot) - Design document finished
      • Video Poker - Design document finished - Design document finished
      • A Dice based Game - Nearly completed (~75%)
    • Events
      • King of the Hill (PvP) - DONE
      • Soccer (PvP) - DONE
      • Christmas Event (PvE) - DONE
    • New Systems
      • New composition system (continued to be epxanded) - DONE
      • Marketplace (expanded as time goes on into Auction House)
      • Mail System - DONE
      • Raid System - DONE
    • Mechanics
      • Push/Pull skills - DONE
    • Expansion
      • New (Raid) Bosses - DONE
      • New Quests / Events - In progress
      • New Skills - In progress
      • New Cosmetics / Visuals - In progress
      • American (NA) Server Launched - Awaiting other expansion sub steps
  • Rebirth (primarily December - January)
    • Initial Concept Paper Released - DONE
      • Discuss Theme - DONE
      • Pacing and Progression - DONE
      • Classes and Design Philosophy - DONE
      • Game Play Mechanics - DONE
    • Video Logs / Discussion
      • First of which expected October 28th, 2016 - DONE
    • Prototype Development Starts (end of December) - In progress: some prototype work finished.

Trello updated as well with latest implementations - https://trello.com/b/FUKn6T3T/jewels-dev

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:34:27 PM

Trello updated as well with latest implementations - https://trello.com/b/FUKn6T3T/jewels-dev

Thanks for update Smiley
I respect that you are doing a lot for Ingame events and make players happy.
So i am waiting for that:
"budgeting spreadsheet for additional clarity and tracking."

Edward_Distance

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:04:21 PM

Hello dev i think it's very good of you that you don't need to respond to all the negative people. I'm sorry i was a bit angry before, i hope i didn't scare you and i want to apologize from the bottom of my heart. You are truly amazing and you deserve every grinch of respect. You are a wonderful guy and the jwl community deserves you. You are amazing, you are the best. You are a wonderful guy and you deserve every grinch of respect.
Bemerand

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:35:54 PM

Dead???

Looks like it.

SO happy I sold all my jewels on the pump.

Sorry bagholders.

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:52:08 PM

Dead???

Looks like it.

SO happy I sold all my jewels on the pump.

Sorry bagholders.

yup thread is dead, DEV is focusing on in-game features to attract people while JWL blockchain part is lagging to me,
of course he is better game developer than crypto developer so in long run this can be "+" for project that main goal is to create GAME : ) .
But at end I see on own eyes that DEV was able to add JWL item shop to game.

So he is missing that JWL browser games from real road map. - so far

Now slowly he will move to that what is doing the best that is game development so once he will start hire few people we will see some progress in new game development. I have time and I have bag Cheesy but o like games and I believe in that Developer.
He promised give feedback every 2 weeks what is going on so I have hope that all is ok.
We will see how will go progress with new game - because whole deal is about new GAME Cheesy
That JWL browser game is side job to make crypto people happy like me IMO .
Is something like if you have bag of JWL just go web and gamble it at least you will be able to do more with JWL than with 90% crypto on market.

PS: I won't bash DEV because he is delivering, so far he is a behind only with that browser games so we will see.
PPS: Updates should be in every 2weeks so 8+14= 22 /  So 22 march next update.

Bemerand

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:00:45 AM

xblade you're just a sorry bagholder. Chris has lied on every turn to all of us.

Answer these simple questions for me please.

Where are the Jewels buybacks and burns? (That was supposed to start happening over 5 months ago.)

Where is the transparency that Chris promised regarding this?

Where are the many gambling games that were promised (In & Out of game) and supposed to be ready before Q1 2017?
Its now going on Q2 2017 and they have yet to be developed and deployed. Why.\

And my last question is why should anyone believe in Chris when he has failed to meat most of his goals from his first roadmap, let alone his second.

In case you forgot I'll post a picture of the original roadmap.

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:18:00 AM

xblade you're just a sorry bagholder. Chris has lied on every turn to all of us.

we will see i hope he is good man Smiley

FredDag

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:02:39 AM

I WANT AN UPDATE DEV AND I WANT IT NOW. You think it's funny when all of us lose 50% of our net value?? I will tell you this is NOT funny. You are a bastard dev and next time don't promise us updates in FEBRUARY when you are incompetent for the potential of this coin. COMMUNITY TAKE OVER AND I WANT IT NOW.

Fella... If you can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen. Leave the adults be.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: