Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
koinsmart

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:06:50 PM

Devs be devvin'.

We're currently actually uploading/editing the latest Jewels Talk where we focus on our monetization plans for the mini-games, Heroes and Rebirth. Once this is uploaded, I'll post the link.

The video also goes into our plans a bit on the notion of PR as others have brought up. Our first point of advertisement / awareness for Jewels will be centered on the mini-games we're developing as well as Heroes. While we currently do have things we can show for Heroes (screenshots/videos from in-game) we're really waiting on being able to demonstrate functionality from the mini-games so we can get the most out of our PR. It goes a long way to show relevant pictures and videos to what's being developed rather than abstract art that may look nice but really has nothing to do with the product being developed.

Also, when we were reviewing the video we noticed we forgot to mention how monetization will affect the burning of Jewels. To clarify on this for Heroes, it will be using a burn mechanism similar to what we have planned for the mini-games allowing all JWL holders to directly benefit in value-increase. In other words as the house wins, so do JWL holders also win Wink. We'll have specifics on this when the first mini-game is officially launched into production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC-EMzEQBpk&feature=youtu.be

My fav episode yet! Wink Woohoo, am excited Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:37:11 AM

Devs be devvin'.

We're currently actually uploading/editing the latest Jewels Talk where we focus on our monetization plans for the mini-games, Heroes and Rebirth. Once this is uploaded, I'll post the link.

The video also goes into our plans a bit on the notion of PR as others have brought up. Our first point of advertisement / awareness for Jewels will be centered on the mini-games we're developing as well as Heroes. While we currently do have things we can show for Heroes (screenshots/videos from in-game) we're really waiting on being able to demonstrate functionality from the mini-games so we can get the most out of our PR. It goes a long way to show relevant pictures and videos to what's being developed rather than abstract art that may look nice but really has nothing to do with the product being developed.

Also, when we were reviewing the video we noticed we forgot to mention how monetization will affect the burning of Jewels. To clarify on this for Heroes, it will be using a burn mechanism similar to what we have planned for the mini-games allowing all JWL holders to directly benefit in value-increase. In other words as the house wins, so do JWL holders also win Wink. We'll have specifics on this when the first mini-game is officially launched into production.

Love the update! Great information and a lot of transparency regarding the future. I'm really looking forward to seeing these things start coming to fruition!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
dolph

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:29:33 PM

Devs be devvin'.

Excellent! Looking forward to that announcement next week Cool
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:27:13 PM

Excellent! Looking forward to that announcement next week Cool

same def look forward to hearing the news Smiley
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 11:24:44 PM

Cash tournaments and jewels token trading have arrived!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw1-BO9v2rY
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 12:04:03 AM

great job dev  Cool

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:35:22 PM

Woot. Now thats the way to do it Smiley Cash tournies & token trading. About time Smiley keep up the awesome work.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 06:42:12 PM

What is the trade like guys ? I haven't really looked. I mainly am asking higher level players here their opinion on the trading market within the game. I'm talking about trading jewels though. That is why I say high level. xP

How many jewels have you traded with and how often ?

I hope jewels are used more and more within and out of the game swinging too and fro all the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:44:27 PM

Excellent job!Great news!You've got our support!Keep it going!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:00:04 PM

Shit/dumptrex destroy the coin, it will take a long time to get back to good levels.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:04:28 AM

Shit/dumptrex destroy the coin, it will take a long time to get back to good levels.

It wont take too long. Just after the gambling starts I think you'll see it pick right back up. So enjoy the end of the year, site back, relax and wait for the big pump coming 2017 for JWL.
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:28:23 AM

It wont take too long. Just after the gambling starts I think you'll see it pick right back up. So enjoy the end of the year, site back, relax and wait for the big pump coming 2017 for JWL.

Agree. At this point the price could plummet even more but it wont for long.(X fingers). Like you said once the gambling starts and picks up it will hit like a tsunami. And once JWL starts being used more for in game vanity items etc it will start to reduce the amount of total coins (It's been a bit but i swear i read that when JWL were used to buy items that they would be burned to reduce coin supply. but who knows might be going a tad insane, been staring at the screen for what seems like forever lol)
Sourgummies

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:40:27 AM

Agree. At this point the price could plummet even more but it wont for long.(X fingers). Like you said once the gambling starts and picks up it will hit like a tsunami. And once JWL starts being used more for in game vanity items etc it will start to reduce the amount of total coins (It's been a bit but i swear i read that when JWL were used to buy items that they would be burned to reduce coin supply. but who knows might be going a tad insane, been staring at the screen for what seems like forever lol)

Well let's not go to far and have the price plummet. It looks like the sellers have almost dried up, I been watching the distrabution and order books since day one. Most coins are in staking wallets and only a small amount is for sale in the sell side.

Price will rise and rise fast once it starts! Im ready dude, but you gotta stor staring at the screen becuase you'll really go insane.

P.s. IO heard the same thing as you,
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:49:18 AM

that's perfect for sure it will attract more players and will make a good impact with the project and its value, good luck hard working dev..
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 02:53:43 AM

that's perfect for sure it will attract more players and will make a good impact with the project and its value, good luck hard working dev..

These Devs are professional people not like other crappy coins. Good to see things like this happening.

Well let's not go to far and have the price plummet. It looks like the sellers have almost dried up, I been watching the distrabution and order books since day one. Most coins are in staking wallets and only a small amount is for sale in the sell side.

Price will rise and rise fast once it starts! Im ready dude, but you gotta stor staring at the screen becuase you'll really go insane.

P.s. IO heard the same thing as you,

I wouldn't even worry. I would buy now whilst its cheap. They need to bring out vanity items this is true they also need to have more ingame trading for JWL themselves so the economy can grow. When these things are done the coin will pick up massively.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 07:09:55 PM

Here's some materials relating to the new artifact systems added to heroes! This system is live in game now and players are able to use it without limitations.

Break down unwanted artifacts into points

Use those points to extend the duration of artifacts you've applied to your equipment (they change the looks and give bonus stats but are temporary)
Sourgummies

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:43:22 PM

Here's some materials relating to the new artifact systems added to heroes! This system is live in game now and players are able to use it without limitations.

Use those points to extend the duration of artifacts you've applied to your equipment (they change the looks and give bonus stats but are temporary)

Keep up the good work Chris but can you tell us ANYTHING about the upcoming gambling components.
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:58:00 PM

Rise JWL rise.

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 02:30:08 AM

Keep up the good work Chris but can you tell us ANYTHING about the upcoming gambling components.

The next Jewels hangout will be discussing them more in depth but here's a teaser of the concept art

Please note, this is NOT the ingame interface, it's the concept our artist drew as reference for the interface and in-game elements.

<edit> Seems this computer mangled the fonts when I loaded the preview... Still gives you a rough idea of layout but worth mentioning those fonts are most definitely not correct.

Fuck, I missed so much action here but it looks like I did buy around 13k more jwl in the last 2 months while I was away at work in a mine.  Can anyone tell me more about what I missed so I dont need to read pages and pages of posts. I see the price is a little lower then I had expected but I never expected bitcoin to start pumping.

Quick version of progress.

-Heroes launched, full jewels integration
-Tradable Jewels token added so players can trade in-game items for jewels
-Cash tournaments added where players can win jewels through in-game weekly events
-Recruitment systems and moderation systems created to allow players to be rewarded for advertising the game
-Lots of new in-game custom features such as those posted above added
-Multiple hangouts discussing the direction we're looking at taking the project with rebirth and the style of game it will be
-LOTS of updates and improvements to heroes to make sure it's fully fleshed out and any reported issues get squashed

Right now we're putting the finishing touches on our December events so we can start a new wave of advertising and recruitment to help push the game growth now that there's so much more content available to players and any annoying bugs that have been reported have been taken care of.

Once we have that pushed out in the coming days we will be re-focusing our efforts on making sure the first set of gambling games is available for testing and working on building hype for their launch.
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:03:55 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 08:55:03 AM by Simple858

The next Jewels hangout will be discussing them more in depth but here's a teaser of the concept art

Please note, this is NOT the ingame interface, it's the concept our artist drew as reference for the interface and in-game elements.

<edit> Seems this computer mangled the fonts when I loaded the preview... Still gives you a rough idea of layout but worth mentioning those fonts are most definitely not correct.

Fuck, I missed so much action here but it looks like I did buy around 13k more jwl in the last 2 months while I was away at work in a mine.  Can anyone tell me more about what I missed so I dont need to read pages and pages of posts. I see the price is a little lower then I had expected but I never expected bitcoin to start pumping.

Quick version of progress.

-Heroes launched, full jewels integration
-Tradable Jewels token added so players can trade in-game items for jewels
-Cash tournaments added where players can win jewels through in-game weekly events
-Recruitment systems and moderation systems created to allow players to be rewarded for advertising the game
-Lots of new in-game custom features such as those posted above added
-Multiple hangouts discussing the direction we're looking at taking the project with rebirth and the style of game it will be
-LOTS of updates and improvements to heroes to make sure it's fully fleshed out and any reported issues get squashed

Right now we're putting the finishing touches on our December events so we can start a new wave of advertising and recruitment to help push the game growth now that there's so much more content available to players and any annoying bugs that have been reported have been taken care of.

Once we have that pushed out in the coming days we will be re-focusing our efforts on making sure the first set of gambling games is available for testing and working on building hype for their launch.

DEV thank you for all your great work. I guess JWL will be next years great crypto hit.
Just one idea: Maybe you could contact gaming portal http://www.kongregate.com/ to somehow implement Conquer Heroes into system. And the best thing is that games are free but players can still buy items for games via kongregate billing system... for example: in game League of Angels that you play inside Kongregate you buy diamonds with visa/paypal,etc via kongregate... So Conquer Heroes  and Jewels are already ready for this kind of billing system.
This way Conquer Heroes could be visible to more than 40000 players that play games on Kongregate. Best promotion as you directly promot to gamers.

here is the link for game developers http://developers.kongregate.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: