Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
Grandmaster Nitemare

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:41:50 AM

I am seaching for a crypto that has a very stable price like Tether but is backed with gold.
Now I see that the priceswings of Xaurum are not correlated to the price of gold, but relatively wild.
Lets say Bitcoin crashes to 3000$ and people loose trust in crypto.
Tether will stay @ 1$ (if it doesnt blow up) but what will happen to Xaurumprice?
Where can I claim real gold?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:21:41 AM

I am seaching for a crypto that has a very stable price like Tether but is backed with gold.
Now I see that the priceswings of Xaurum are not correlated to the price of gold, but relatively wild.
Lets say Bitcoin crashes to 3000$ and people loose trust in crypto.
Tether will stay @ 1$ (if it doesnt blow up) but what will happen to Xaurumprice?
Where can I claim real gold?

Xaurum has growing gold base, now golden price is around 5-6 cents per xaurum so this is the lowest point where xaurum can go. Golden price is increasing with every mint. You can always claim gold on the page www.xaurum.org but you will get more selling it on market.
Grandmaster Nitemare

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:40:34 AM

Its trading now @ 0,23 $ so it could fall 75% till it hit the Backup-Goldprice-Level! Right?
gobbi

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:45:37 AM

You are right, so that means when you buy xaurum you have gold coverage around 20-30% but with every mint you get more gold behind all xaurums.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:14:16 AM

The recent price dropped has shown that all these Metal backed cryptocurrencies will not work, because in practice it has been shown over and over again that it can't work, people dumping their tokens to get out for fear of getting rekt but their is not buy wall from the team to defend the price ffrom getting lower that a certain price level
Grandmaster Nitemare

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:28:16 PM

The recent price dropped has shown that all these Metal backed cryptocurrencies will not work, because in practice it has been shown over and over again that it can't work, people dumping their tokens to get out for fear of getting rekt but their is not buy wall from the team to defend the price ffrom getting lower that a certain price level

I think so too!
So I will pay out my profits in physical gold. Of cause this takes longer and you have higher fees but more security.
gobbi

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:49:42 PM

I think so too!
So I will pay out my profits in physical gold. Of cause this takes longer and you have higher fees but more security.

Not sure about your statemant Grandmaster!Xaurum could become huge, it is real investment not just speculation with supply and demand but a fair currency for all who own it. All coins are growing like green grass but what about in near future?Do you think so many coins could survive?
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:17:12 AM

XURUM is a safe haven.
Currently all Cryptos are mainly speculative. People are jumping in for speculative purposes. Bitcoin is now gaining some global attention and is seen as the new save haven, digital gold. it is just like any FIAT currency. It is backed by faith of all its users. Will it go to zero?? It is very unlikely. Can it suffer a 51% hack? It is very unlikely. Now that it will be listed in the CME futures and eventually some ETFs will be released will it be more volatile and have the big banks using it for big transfer of wealth? YES!!! Thats how the big banks always have played.
Now Xaurum is in fact the only Crypto designed to serve as Save Haven. A real store of value. The blockchain makes it safe and ownership proof. If you buy any ETF or CFD contract of Gold, you dont own any Gold. The broker or bank can default and you get left with nothing.
Those who use Xaurum as a store of value combined with the safety of blockchain and the services of having real fisical GOLD stored in a vault (reducing risk of storing gold at home), will never sell it. If there will be a dollar collapse and a huge crisis in the financial sector, like the mega huge derivates bubble, gold price,real value of store might reach 12k. Why? Well bitcoin reached 12k and has no value of store.
Gold shorts owned by banks, companies are huge and this information is public, just check a COT report. if there is a real risk OFF, a crisis, and all participants dump their shorts (because thei own longs and shorts for manipulation purposes and makes it easier to dump existing positions), the financial world will be hit by a real tsunami. If big banks collapse, governements collapse, countries collapse, the only thing that will rebalance the markets and reset the economies and currencies is the GOLD that governements own.
Governements (central banks) want the gold price to stay low, and it is proven that it is manipulated. A crisis will just override any manipulation and spark real demand/supply of any big company, institution, hedgefunds, rich families, etc..that seek real value of store,  real safe haven.
Xaurum is a safe haven. End of story. It is designed no matter what happens to  have an amount attached to it. now at current XAU and gold prices XAu is maybe backed by 20% Gold. But If Gold price jumps to 12k (10x), then XAURUM holders will own today 200% of their investment in real GOLD.
Many see Xaurum as a speculative investment, XAURUM is a safe haven of the collapse of the digital banking system.
A lot will happen with bitcoin this next year with the first crypto futures and big non-believers can try to shortsqueeze bitcoin, and many ICOs are now getting investigated, so many scams. XAURUM is a safe haven, hodl is the only real strategy and thing to do with it. A safety and diversification of your wealth.
A humble investors, portfolio manager and enthusiast fundamental analyst.
I wish you all safe and profitable investments.

Woow great words...
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:12:00 AM

Xaurum opened yesterday at 0.2324 USD and closed it at 0.2488 USD. 24h trading volume was 1,125,220. There were 25 transactions made and 12,5 Xaurum burned. Number of Xaurum holders reached 3570
https://twitter.com/XaurumOfficial/status/938665332683825153
nitja

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:55:12 AM

XURUM is a safe haven.
Currently all Cryptos are mainly speculative. People are jumping in for speculative purposes. Bitcoin is now gaining some global attention and is seen as the new save haven, digital gold. it is just like any FIAT currency. It is backed by faith of all its users. Will it go to zero?? It is very unlikely. Can it suffer a 51% hack? It is very unlikely. Now that it will be listed in the CME futures and eventually some ETFs will be released will it be more volatile and have the big banks using it for big transfer of wealth? YES!!! Thats how the big banks always have played.
Now Xaurum is in fact the only Crypto designed to serve as Save Haven. A real store of value. The blockchain makes it safe and ownership proof. If you buy any ETF or CFD contract of Gold, you dont own any Gold. The broker or bank can default and you get left with nothing.
Those who use Xaurum as a store of value combined with the safety of blockchain and the services of having real fisical GOLD stored in a vault (reducing risk of storing gold at home), will never sell it. If there will be a dollar collapse and a huge crisis in the financial sector, like the mega huge derivates bubble, gold price,real value of store might reach 12k. Why? Well bitcoin reached 12k and has no value of store.
Gold shorts owned by banks, companies are huge and this information is public, just check a COT report. if there is a real risk OFF, a crisis, and all participants dump their shorts (because thei own longs and shorts for manipulation purposes and makes it easier to dump existing positions), the financial world will be hit by a real tsunami. If big banks collapse, governements collapse, countries collapse, the only thing that will rebalance the markets and reset the economies and currencies is the GOLD that governements own.
Governements (central banks) want the gold price to stay low, and it is proven that it is manipulated. A crisis will just override any manipulation and spark real demand/supply of any big company, institution, hedgefunds, rich families, etc..that seek real value of store,  real safe haven.
Xaurum is a safe haven. End of story. It is designed no matter what happens to  have an amount attached to it. now at current XAU and gold prices XAu is maybe backed by 20% Gold. But If Gold price jumps to 12k (10x), then XAURUM holders will own today 200% of their investment in real GOLD.
Many see Xaurum as a speculative investment, XAURUM is a safe haven of the collapse of the digital banking system.
A lot will happen with bitcoin this next year with the first crypto futures and big non-believers can try to shortsqueeze bitcoin, and many ICOs are now getting investigated, so many scams. XAURUM is a safe haven, hodl is the only real strategy and thing to do with it. A safety and diversification of your wealth.
A humble investors, portfolio manager and enthusiast fundamental analyst.
I wish you all safe and profitable investments.

Word! Thanks
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:17:50 PM

What can you do with safe heaven if price does not move at all?In one year xaurum profit is less than 100%. while other cryptos are exploding.And for more than 6 months there is no new gold behind xaurum which is the whole point of xaurum.
hope-crypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:41:21 PM

There was time, when I laugh at some people who said, Xaurum will be less than 5k satoshis. I laugh even harder, when they said 2k satoshis. Now we are going under 1k? Price was 0,27$ but of course no mint. I must say that I am really happy Smiley

What now? We somehow get to good price and with miracle some mint, and then BTC correction happens and again you have excuse why price dropped and again no mints? Sounds like a good plan to me.

#bagholder
hope-crypto

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:21:53 PM

Many are absolutely right what regards communication and how Xaurum is promoted. It is a safe haven and what is a safe haven? It is preservation of wealth. I know if bitcoin collapses or Fiat money collapses or the economical financial system collapses my wealth stored in a safe haven will be fine. I think this idea and message is very important and it is little marketed. If you seek speculation and clearly that is what many here seem to seek, you should not be investing what you are not comfortable to lose and should be diversifying your risk with several speculative assets, one in 10 might make that 10x growth you expect. There are so many different coins with different technologies that have potential to disrupt several markets. A safe haven is not a passive income or a speculative asset to take profit quick, it is a vault with an asset that will not suffer from any hyperinflation, that the governments and banks cant take away from you by manipulation. If you have an active income and several diversified investments, Xaurum should be to lock away and forget about it, HODL. With so many pump'n'dump coins and and the CME futures there will be so many people that will lose money! But the human being is selfish by design, ego-driven, and we only think about the FOMO (Fear of missing out). I could be rich by now if I had invested in bitcoins since January, 20x growth!!!
I saw a quote many times but never really listened to it, my inner voice just blocked it and ignored it and I kept losing money.
Then I decided instead of looking for the get rich quick, I should focus on stop losing money first!
"I can't tell you how to get rich quickly. But I can tell you how to get poor quickly: by trying to get rich quickly." - André Kostolany

Forget the past, forget all your emotional attachment to money. Make wise investments, diversify and focus on preservation of wealth and growing several streams of passive incomes. let Xaurums grow, but of course we should always be behind the team and keep reminding them to deliver their roadmap and push themselves and to keep improving. We invested with a future  goal, unfortunately several of the affiliates to not promoted the best way. But I made my due diligence, read the papers and asked questions to people directly involved in the team and project.
I am sorry if that was the case and someone just made you a promise that didn't turn out. Past results are not indicative of future results, could anyone predict bitcoin today above 16k, eleven months ago?? We are responsible for our own investment decisions and as long the team, despite much slower than expected, but is working and moving forward, delivering all planned steps, Xaurum in more exchanges, market of Xaurum in more countries and continents, new white paper, new sites and apps, Gamma smartstreet growing, The Smartstreet project is still in development and it will take some time until it starts growing its own economy and more people get involved and aware of Xaurum, etc.. I am patiently waiting for all this hype and ICO scams to be over and Xaurum reaching more and more people. So far I have no reason to doubt about Xaurum because the work can be seen and I know hard it is to make deals with businesses and people. Commitment and hard work pays off and I rather stack Xaurums than physical gold at home or pay a hefty fee for having it stored in an independent Company. If you store it in the bank, they also can take your gold in case of default. Make your own Due diligence always and get all the facts and conditions under the right context!
Happy investments and I wish you all a blessed Christmas

Can you give me a link to their roadmap?

Still cannot buy Xaurum on Petrol via Bitins. They said at the beggining of October. No mentions about Gamma platform anymore, where we would look at transactions etc.

Also how much money did they get for Gamma after ICO? It looks like, they won't get 5 mio. for quite some time.
rehe

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:46:21 AM

Xaurum Gamma --> https://xaurum.org/gamma/
Gamma Livecam Construction Site --> http://www.whatsupcams.com/wgt/si_buildkrk01/786/480/true/
Gamma Forum updates and ICOS Funds and phases of the project --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057494.400
Xaurum Facebook --> https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/
Xaurum FAQ --> http://cryptocurrencieshub.com/xaurum-the-golden-blockchain/
Xaurum whitepaper and treatises --> https://www.xaurum.org/details/whitepaper

Due diligence Smiley
Thank you for this links. Must be on official website!
sandll

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:24:25 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 07:46:24 AM by sandll

The only good thing in a while are the twitter updates. They show some activity in management. We needed this. Thank you.

Safe haven you say? Xaurum is currently positioned >200 on CC market. It's existance is questionable in case of FIAT or CC market crash. Melt can only be done via their webpage, until then they're the holders/owners of gold. Do you still think it's a safe haven? There's no third party that would be responsible and guarantee us gold backup in case everything goes sour.
Be more realistic... XAUR has a good chance but not so far down the list.

One more thing. I'm glad to see that marketing money isn't wasted on fancy cars at local events.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:36:21 AM

People who claimed to have diamond reserves are already behind the bars, be careful guys...
gobbi

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:13:08 AM

People who claimed to have diamond reserves are already behind the bars, be careful guys...

What diamonds?There is 129 kg of gold stored at loomis.
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:56:22 PM

What happened to the second masternode? I think such information should be publicly commented from the team. If not, we can only speculate that the biggest investors are running away, while they can... Will the only one left also do that? What happens if there are no more masternodes?

This is what I repeat each post, bad communication with existing investors. Such information should be publicly commented before we find it out via etherscan...
rehe

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:21:24 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 10:01:49 PM by rehe

What happened to the second masternode? Xaurum team, please answer this question.
hope-crypto

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:18:54 PM

Xaurum Gamma --> https://xaurum.org/gamma/
Gamma Livecam Construction Site --> http://www.whatsupcams.com/wgt/si_buildkrk01/786/480/true/
Gamma Forum updates and ICOS Funds and phases of the project --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057494.400
Xaurum Facebook --> https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/
Xaurum FAQ --> http://cryptocurrencieshub.com/xaurum-the-golden-blockchain/
Xaurum whitepaper and treatises --> https://www.xaurum.org/details/whitepaper

Due diligence Smiley

And where you found roadmap? I asked you for roadmap not those sites.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: