Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
Meatboy

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:59:09 AM

xaurum price 0.00001222 BTC     

here is stability-now I see.

lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nitja

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:49:08 PM

lol

So you pay your food&drink in btc? well you have to learn a lot, if you do. maybe you don't know what is going on. lol
opec45

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

So you pay your food&drink in btc? well you have to learn a lot, if you do. maybe you don't know what is going on. lol

It would bi nice if someone like you, who has a lot of information would tell us what is going on. A lot of questions has been asked, but they're unanswered. New markets, bitins coupons, masternode, roadmap... That must be a really hardworking team that doesn't have time to answer such simple questions Grin
Meatboy

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:21:07 AM

lol

So you pay your food&drink in btc?

yes, the world is changing and this has already become a reality - Google will help you in this to make sure. Grin

well you have to learn a lot, if you do. maybe you don't know what is going on. lol

open my eyes, shed light?

because I only see promises ...
hope-crypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:00:12 AM

lol

So you pay your food&drink in btc?

yes, the world is changing and this has already become a reality - Google will help you in this to make sure. Grin

well you have to learn a lot, if you do. maybe you don't know what is going on. lol

open my eyes, shed light?

because I only see promises ...

Man chill... They said it's hardworking team, how you cannot believe it? I mean 1001 delays, a lot of unanswered questions etc. How this is not hardworking?
And Xaurum is safe heaven so it's not speculative... It's stable, and there are no pumps... So spikes on the chart are probably not real, because Xaurum is not pump and dumb you know Wink Oh and I forgot that: Xaurum is a gift to community and not for the team... So we have huge gains and drive in lambo, and they don't... Oh shit, something went wrong Smiley

From 26 on CMC to 208... Almost under 1000 satoshis, but I pay my bills in fiat and not in BTC so everything is ok. Smiley
goldenboi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:27:07 AM

Its funny, they changed their logo 2 times this year, they changed their website, they changed their roadmap... All this just to make xaurum token more value. They didnt made it in 6 months, and  i  doubt they can now. Daily volume is around 250-300k all this time. Nothing really changed, so I dont know why are they still pushing in this way. For example: olive oil with gold HuhHuhHuhHuh?? xaurum was 18c and they praudly present olive oil with gold... Thats the way they to spend money ... for my opinion if some stupid christmas topic gift is around the corner to be presented here, is better to think twice before announce it. Just sayin that this is not way to thread your community
hope-crypto

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:46:43 AM

Its funny, they changed their logo 2 times this year, they changed their website, they changed their roadmap... All this just to make xaurum token more value. They didnt made it in 6 months, and  i  doubt they can now. Daily volume is around 250-300k all this time. Nothing really changed, so I dont know why are they still pushing in this way. For example: olive oil with gold HuhHuhHuhHuh?? xaurum was 18c and they praudly present olive oil with gold... Thats the way they to spend money ... for my opinion if some stupid christmas topic gift is around the corner to be presented here, is better to think twice before announce it. Just sayin that this is not way to thread your community

where do you see roadmap? they don't have it...
goldenboi

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:48:53 AM

where do you see roadmap? they don't have it...

Upss so its even worse :/    Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
opec45

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:09:16 PM

I invested in five altcoins this year, one of them was Xaurum. This is the only coin with no profit for me. It is quite hard to achive no profit in altcoins these days; of course this will end one day. Xaurum "soldiers" will say that I have no evidence for my claims, but they don't give me any evidence which will convince me, that I'm wrong.

constant growing goldbase: No growing goldbase since May

positive inflation: Investors shuld live at least 1000 years. 18804 transactions in more than one year, which means alomost 9402 tokens burned. Success Wink With new mint, which will probably happen someday in future, will bring out another 3 million tokens. That's definitely positive inflation Grin

hard working team: They work so hard, that there is no answer from them.

safe haven for investors: Almost everybody in crypto is making money now. I will say now, because this will certainy change in the future. But Xaurum investors are in safe haven. They didn't make any money from the month of may 2017. A lot of them suffer losses because they bought this "precious" tokens for production price. It's quite clear who made profit from this.

This are the reasons I'm leaving this sinking ship. But sadly most Xaurum investors don't read this forum and their english is very bad.
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:40:10 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 06:10:07 PM by XaurumQA

What happened to the second masternode? I think such information should be publicly commented from the team. If not, we can only speculate that the biggest investors are running away, while they can... Will the only one left also do that? What happens if there are no more masternodes?

This is what I repeat each post, bad communication with existing investors. Such information should be publicly commented before we find it out via etherscan...

What happened to the second masternode? Xaurum team, please answer this question.

Hello!

Xaurum masternodes must prove on regular basis that they hold more than 8.000.000 XAUR.

We can confirm there is no change in Xaurum structure, there are still two masternodes.

Due to the security reasons XAUR tokens were split in more than one account, but they are still owned by the same person, which is the only condition that needs to be met to have the masternode status.

Thank you.

Best,

XaurumQA
rehe

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:33:03 AM

I have a question for the Xaurum team: is Xaurum categorized as a utility token or security token?
Look at the explanation on the video (Slovenian language, first 24 min.): https://www.facebook.com/mladipodjetnik/videos/10155911309694518/
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:28:43 AM

What happened to the second masternode? I think such information should be publicly commented from the team. If not, we can only speculate that the biggest investors are running away, while they can... Will the only one left also do that? What happens if there are no more masternodes?

This is what I repeat each post, bad communication with existing investors. Such information should be publicly commented before we find it out via etherscan...

What happened to the second masternode? Xaurum team, please answer this question.

Hello!

Xaurum masternodes must prove on regular basis that they hold more than 8.000.000 XAUR.

We can confirm there is no change in Xaurum structure, there are still two masternodes.

Due to the security reasons XAUR tokens were split in more than one account, but they are still owned by the same person, which is the only condition that needs to be met to have the masternode status.

Thank you.

Best,

XaurumQA

Sorry, but I don't buy this answer. I would guess that a guy sitting on millions would use some secure usb key stored in Swiss bank. Tokens from masternode should be locked from use anyway, at least this is what was explained in the beginning of the year. It was told that masternode can not freely use his 8.000.000 tokens, but they are locked.
I'm not buying this answer, but this is only my opinion and others should make their own. I don't expect an answer.

But my previous question stays: What happens if all masternodes sell their tokens? All investors are left with "no future" coin? How can the community supervise that this is not already happening when masternode can disburse coins freely? How can we even be sure that masternode still holds 8.000.000 tokens? In the whitepaper it is stated the masternode must have this amount to act in the benefit of the community. How can the community supervise that he has those 8.000.000 when he can distribute them freely? Sorry, but "trust us" doesn't work anymore. Masternode should be able to prove his tokens to the community, if the community should trust him!

Another question: There was no mint for half a year, so there were no official papers on stored gold. Can we get an updated official document that gold is still where it should be? How can we be sure that it wasn't used/taken away? Who has access to this gold? Can the Auresco director go and take the gold?

I think that some "supervision possibilities" should be implemented that investors can really trust that things are being run like written in the whitepaper. I wish only so much talked about "transparency". I hope you will take this comment seriously and consider it.
strongstorm

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:43:01 AM

Hello!

Thank you.

Best,

XaurumQA

Sorry, but I don't buy this answer. I would guess that a guy sitting on millions would use some secure usb key stored in Swiss bank. Tokens from masternode should be locked from use anyway, at least this is what was explained in the beginning of the year. It was told that masternode can not freely use his 8.000.000 tokens, but they are locked.
I'm not buying this answer, but this is only my opinion and others should make their own. I don't expect an answer.

But my previous question stays: What happens if all masternodes sell their tokens? All investors are left with "no future" coin? How can the community supervise that this is not already happening when masternode can disburse coins freely? How can we even be sure that masternode still holds 8.000.000 tokens? In the whitepaper it is stated the masternode must have this amount to act in the benefit of the community. How can the community supervise that he has those 8.000.000 when he can distribute them freely? Sorry, but "trust us" doesn't work anymore. Masternode should be able to prove his tokens to the community, if the community should trust him!

Another question: There was no mint for half a year, so there were no official papers on stored gold. Can we get an updated official document that gold is still where it should be? How can we be sure that it wasn't used/taken away? Who has access to this gold? Can the Auresco director go and take the gold?

I think that some "supervision possibilities" should be implemented that investors can really trust that things are being run like written in the whitepaper. I wish only so much talked about "transparency". I hope you will take this comment seriously and consider it.

Half of your questions was already answered a lot of times till now, you just need to look back a liitle bit.

Btw, why would masternodes sell their coins now, since project is performing good? Why would you kill golden goose?

Regarding transparency of gold.. As I know there will be third trust party, which will supervise quantity of gold each month and publish informations to public...
Mp777

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:07:59 AM

Half of your questions was already answered a lot of times till now, you just need to look back a liitle bit.

Btw, why would masternodes sell their coins now, since project is performing good? Why would you kill golden goose?

Regarding transparency of gold.. As I know there will be third trust party, which will supervise quantity of gold each month and publish informations to public...

Golden goose???! Are you kidding? When all kripto is going fast up Xaurum holds its price, and you call it a golden goose? Just having a Bitcoin for last half of the year would make you x10, and having Xaurum makes you loose (from 0.31 last mint, to 0.22)... I don't know what goose you are looking at, but it isn't golden for sure!

And yes, masternode would run away when he finds out that the project has no future. He, with internal information, would save himself but all of us would be stuck with "no future" coin. One masternode has already left, the answer from QA is a lie to prevent panic, if you ask me. "Security reasons...", I'm not buying it for a second.
GaPR

Activity: 353
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:22:15 AM

Please, give your facts, which give grounds not to trust this project.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
Mp777

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

Please, give your facts, which give grounds not to trust this project.

Please give yours, why to trust.

Until now we have been listening to a lot of promises and ideas. The ideas are mostly ok, but when it comes to realization we get nowhere. Even bigger problem is communication with the community. We get no information at all or some stunts "it was a typo, it should be 17th not 7th...". Getting only 40% of Gamma goal was a success for the team. They are turning the words to make them look better. I doubt that we get the truth. They never confess a mistake... We have open questions for more months now and they are just ignored. I don't want to repeat myself over and over again.

But when you look at this forum, people started to troll. They are really making fun of this project and I see why. For me this is not funny since I invested quite a lot into it. I'm afraid that people behind are doing their best, but their best is just not good enough to make Xaurum long living successful token. I have only one wish for the start. I wish the team would be honest with the community and disclose full information what is going on. What are the projects they work so hard on...
hope-crypto

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:20:09 AM

Not to mention that someone dumped Xaurum to 370 satoshis on 7th December at 03:00.

How can we know it wasn't masternode? If you go track every transaction there are just to many. And I also don't understand why it would be safer to have tokens in 50 wallets if you can have one in cold storage.
viktoriybliznyk

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:18:04 PM

Its money supply grows slower than its gold reserves, this is the main innovation of profitable inflation, that will be additionally enhanced by its economic infrastructure composed of different projects that will either reduce the money supply and therefore increase the proportion of gold reserves to the money supply, or increase the gold reserves directly.
xardas1

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:19:25 PM

I told you 2 month ago..
This project is shit. I moved to Hive project.
On their telegram there is guy responsible only for community.
He is present there practically 24/7. That is how communication must be done.
Not to mention that i already tripled my investion. But its still nice to come here
and see that the situation is still the same.

Good luck to everyone!
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:50:57 PM

I told you 2 month ago..
This project is shit. I moved to Hive project.
On their telegram there is guy responsible only for community.
He is present there practically 24/7. That is how communication must be done.
Not to mention that i already tripled my investion. But its still nice to come here
and see that the situation is still the same.

Good luck to everyone!

Yeah I feel you. A good communication is really important. I hate when my questions being unread and nobody answering me.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: