Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:06:27 PM

As i say with no bittrex xau have big big problem!
Now only binance or some bigger exchange can save xau to not calaps!! Other way first smart holders that will start to sale will get much btc out! More you wait more you lost! Btw soon btc will be 25k! Better get btc from xau now ! You can buy later back xau if token get listed on some big exchange! Other way i see soon price as its gold back up and as i know its approx 0.06$
Can somebody confirm it!?

Xau need binance!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:18:27 PM

STATEMENT ON BTC/XAUR
MARKET REMOVAL ON Bittrex.com

Due to US regulatory changes all US based exchanges will have to delist tokens that hold something more than just a name. Bittrex is not an exception. They already delisted some tokens, more tokens will follow, including Xaurum on 22.12.2017. We believe Bittrex delivered great service to its users and it is sad to see that US regulatory changes are forcing them to do that. You can read our full statement on the link below.

https://medium.com/@xaurumsocial/statement-on-btc-xaur-market-removal-bittrex-com-96f983701bb5

Hello Xaurum developers and QA.

My question is: "Did you know that this is going to happen?". You write like you did. "We anticipated the separation of tokens connected with assets from others and have been preparing for that moment to come."

In this case I am very interested in why didn't you warn the investors? You could have prevented the panic and inform the community in advance! You could have written that new exchanges are in "to do" list and give rough dates when will normal trading with Xaurum be possible again (since HitBTC is a joke, Bittrex had 90% of trade volume). What can you do with tokens that can not be sold anywhere?

A lot of people lost a lot of their investment value today and you knew it will happen... Are the investors not important? You have email addresses and telephone numbers of people registered in "xaurum pro" and you didn't find it important enough to inform us? When you were selling Gamma you have used those numbers and sent us SMS message invited us to invest, but now, when bad things happened we were not important anymore?

Is this why one masternode left, because he knew what will happen?

Again great communication Xaurum team! About the masternode we were informed via etherscan, now we were informed via Bittrex... Please think, if you find it ok, that we get bad news about Xaurum from other sources first...

They cannot inform just a few people in community. They should do it publicly, if they would do this...
Do you know what they said about summer drop? That they knew that the drop will happened, because same was last year. But do you know what's really interesting about that? Almost all customers bought Xaurum through a salesman who is a member of the Xaurum Foundation. (I think that's what it was called then, but I'm not sure.)So what does that mean? That the whole summer sellers didn't work? At the beginning, we could still believe, because there was a big correction, but in six months they were unable to get back to the production price.
During this time, we fell from 12000 satoshis to 1000 and from 50 to 200+ on CMC. Believers say that the coin is at least stable, but I see a fluctuation from $ 0.15 to $ 0.27 and that didn't happen just once. If you look at the chart, you see a lot of pumps and dumbs.
And for cherry on a cake: In September, I was told that there will be few mints until the new year and the price could rise to 1$. That told me someone from the team. Of course, this did not happen, but I believed only because of greed, I can admit that. I do not know if this is a legitimate marketing strategy, but it is certainly not transparent.

Ask there few people how easy they make a money from unexperinced people...on Xaurum market there is few people who like to earn money from others...and they are not honest.

What comes around goes around.

Bealive me that unfair game will make them to loose..its not everything in money.

Do you see all those spikes and dips...but Xaurum will win, devs will win because they are hard workers, honest and genius.
zrjawkn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:23:08 PM

Now only binance or some bigger exchange can save xau to not calaps!! Other way first smart holders that will start to sale will get much btc out! More you wait more you lost! Btw soon btc will be 25k! Better get btc from xau now ! You can buy later back xau if token get listed on some big exchange! Other way i see soon price as its gold back up and as i know its approx 0.06$

Xau need binance!

With binance is not nothing wrong like not with Hitbtc( top 10),...it s wrong with your way of playing game.

If you want to buy more Xaurums be fair...and don t play with people.
Zinacrypto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:24:32 PM

this is awesome. I will definitely throw some fund into this.
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:26:27 PM

Xau need binance!

With binance is not nothing wrong like not with Hitbtc( top 10),...it s wrong with your way of playing game.

Will ask you after 22.12. guy... i will ask you.

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:28:35 PM

I'll buy xaur around 300 sats each, if enough liquidates at trex I'll open a masternode.

MP4

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:30:13 PM

I heard you do not be listed on Bittrex anymore. What is your explanation about that?
zrjawkn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:44:00 PM

Xau need binance!

Will ask you after 22.12. guy... i will ask you.

My purpose is honest but your is not...everyone who read your post knows that.
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

Big drop just came,but with this low price it is a great time to buy stakes,iam sure xaurum will fall more,but when we reach 10 cents price will get back to 0,2-0,3 soon,people who believe in xaurum woun’t sell,they will buy more and price will go up..do not forget there are more than 129 kg od gold behind all xaurums.
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:40:02 AM

Btw DBX2017 is a big manipulator,he was biggest promotor of leocoin, so do not believe him alot
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:31:28 AM

STATEMENT ON BTC/XAUR

Due to US regulatory changes all US based exchanges will have to delist tokens that hold something more than just a name. Bittrex is not an exception. They already delisted some tokens, more tokens will follow, including Xaurum on 22.12.2017. We believe Bittrex delivered great service to its users and it is sad to see that US regulatory changes are forcing them to do that. You can read our full statement on the link below.

https://medium.com/@xaurumsocial/statement-on-btc-xaur-market-removal-bittrex-com-96f983701bb5

My question is: "Did you know that this is going to happen?". You write like you did. "We anticipated the separation of tokens connected with assets from others and have been preparing for that moment to come."

In this case I am very interested in why didn't you warn the investors? You could have prevented the panic and inform the community in advance! You could have written that new exchanges are in "to do" list and give rough dates when will normal trading with Xaurum be possible again (since HitBTC is a joke, Bittrex had 90% of trade volume). What can you do with tokens that can not be sold anywhere?

A lot of people lost a lot of their investment value today and you knew it will happen... Are the investors not important? You have email addresses and telephone numbers of people registered in "xaurum pro" and you didn't find it important enough to inform us? When you were selling Gamma you have used those numbers and sent us SMS message invited us to invest, but now, when bad things happened we were not important anymore?

Again great communication Xaurum team! About the masternode we were informed via etherscan, now we were informed via Bittrex... Please think, if you find it ok, that we get bad news about Xaurum from other sources first...

Hello! Unfortunately we did not know what will happen, since we can not predict the future. As any company we constantly contemplate on different scenarios.  We considered an option that regulatory changes can affect US exchanges and were preparing for this possible scenario. We released the official statement right after we got confirmation from Bitterex.

HitBTC yesterday exceeded more than 200.000 USD 24h trade volume which was XAUR average 24 trade volume (all exchanges included) just few weeks ago and it will definitely increase in following days.

And again we would kindly ask you to stop spreading false information about masternodes. Xaurum structure still has two masternodes, ona is currently in Brazil and the other just came back to Slovenia from Istanbul where the audit of gold reserves happened.

Thank you.

Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:29:49 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 11:44:25 AM by Mp777

STATEMENT ON BTC/XAUR

Hello! Unfortunately we did not know what will happen, since we can not predict the future. As any company we constantly contemplate on different scenarios.  We considered an option that regulatory changes can affect US exchanges and were preparing for this possible scenario. We released the official statement right after we got confirmation from Bitterex.

HitBTC yesterday exceeded more than 200.000 USD 24h trade volume which was XAUR average 24 trade volume (all exchanges included) just few weeks ago and it will definitely increase in following days.

And again we would kindly ask you to stop spreading false information about masternodes. Xaurum structure still has two masternodes, ona is currently in Brazil and the other just came back to Slovenia from Istanbul where the audit of gold reserves happened.

Thank you.

I'm not spreading the false news. As I was told by your sellers in the spring of 2017, the masternode has to have all his coins in one wallet locked and unable to use. Since one of the masternodes used/have spread his coins, he can not be masternode anymore. Now tell me, do you have bad sellers that give false information or do you change the rules when it suits you. It is only one way or the other. (Now is the good time for him to buy back and act like he never have sold... this is provocation but sentances above are the truth)

You can not predict the future but you "anticipated  it". This is the official statement. So why didn't you inform your cliens that an event like this might happen? You say the Xaurum is different, it is tranparent, masternodes work in the good of the community. Do they really or do they work only in the good of the project? A guy here asked you few days ago if Xaurum is treated as "securities". He knew what will happen and so did you, but you ignored his comment, so the rest of us wouldn't find out what is going on.

I know HitBTC will become biggest exchange for Xaurum, but it wil take months (maybe years) to return to the point where we were before (because investors loose trust in you). In that time all other coins will just go up and bigger investors will not wait for slow Xaurum. My opinion...
goldenboi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:33:18 AM

Bravo to Xaurum Team Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry eventually you cant even have name Team anymore, better name is fans Tongue cuz you really aren t doing anything, even responding to community here is to hard to do everyday. You actually sucks so much, that you blew up even what was ok (bittrex). There was post here, about kicking you from bittrex 3 months ago, and yet you did absolutly nothing.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

And also this  Shocked 95% of xaurum in sold thrue salesman. When we check your fb page we see pictures of plenty salesmans. Ironic, almost same pictures we see at Onecoin sites Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:03:19 PM

STATEMENT ON BTC/XAUR

Hello! Unfortunately we did not know what will happen, since we can not predict the future. As any company we constantly contemplate on different scenarios.  We considered an option that regulatory changes can affect US exchanges and were preparing for this possible scenario. We released the official statement right after we got confirmation from Bitterex.

Thank you.

I'm not spreading the false news. As I was told by your sellers in the spring of 2017, the masternode has to have all his coins in one wallet locked and unable to use. Since one of the masternodes used/have spread his coins, he can not be masternode anymore. Now tell me, do you have bad sellers that give false information or do you change the rules when it suits you. It is only one way or the other. (Now is the good time for him to buy back and act like he never have sold... this is provocation but sentances above are the truth)

You can not predict the future but you "anticipated  it". This is the official statement. So why didn't you inform your cliens that an event like this might happen? You say the Xaurum is different, it is tranparent, masternodes work in the good of the community. Do they really or do they work only in the good of the project? A guy here asked you few days ago if Xaurum is treated as "securities". He knew what will happen and so did you, but you ignored his comment, so the rest of us wouldn't find out what is going on.

I know HitBTC will become biggest exchange for Xaurum, but it wil take months (maybe years) to return to the point where we were before (because investors loose trust in you). In that time all other coins will just go up and bigger investors will not wait for slow Xaurum. My opinion...

Hello!

Your interpretation of interprteation on masternode is false. Xaurum structure still has two masternodes.

In our opinion Xaurum is not a security, but that does not mean Bittrex can not have different opinion on that. We got the news on delisting at the same time as it was published on Bittrex so it would be imposible to inform anyone in advance.

In one day HitBTC reached the average volume that Xaurum had a month ago, so we a certain that it will take less time than you suggest.

_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:17:26 PM

Bravo to Xaurum Team Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry eventually you cant even have name Team anymore, better name is fans Tongue cuz you really aren t doing anything, even responding to community here is to hard to do everyday. You actually sucks so much, that you blew up even what was ok (bittrex). There was post here, about kicking you from bittrex 3 months ago, and yet you did absolutly nothing.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

And also this  Shocked 95% of xaurum in sold thrue salesman. When we check your fb page we see pictures of plenty salesmans. Ironic, almost same pictures we see at Onecoin sites Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ummm... Before posting such a childish comment you should at least get your facts right and try not to talk about things that can be easily checked out. Here is the link to Xaurum FB https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/?ref=bookmarks please visit it and see for yourself how in how many posts in the last month you will find so called salesmen ;-)

This kind of things really make your comments relevant and thrustworthy. Cheesy Bravo to you too :-)
nitja

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:50:35 PM

Ummm... Before posting such a childish comment you should at least get your facts right and try not to talk about things that can be easily checked out. Here is the link to Xaurum FB https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/?ref=bookmarks please visit it and see for yourself how in how many posts in the last month you will find so called salesmen ;-)

This kind of things really make your comments relevant and thrustworthy. Cheesy Bravo to you too :-)

Exactly @_jk_
And one more thing, how can a Xaur team blow up Bittrex? It is not their decision, they don't own Bittrex!
_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:21:42 PM

Exactly @_jk_
And one more thing, how can a Xaur team blow up Bittrex? It is not their decision, they don't own Bittrex!

True :-) Since Bittrex is US based then ned to comply with their SEC regulations. I am sure Bittrex does not want to delist anyone. It means less profit for them. That is why they are doing it step by step. Each few weeks few coins... 
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:53:21 PM

Sad day for xaurum,volume was good price was moving up and we could probably soon face new mint,now because of this news price went down alot,I think team should find some big exchanges to get listed and keep their focus to show xaurum is great idea with big potentiL not just pump and dump.
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:10:35 PM

Hello!

Your interpretation of interprteation on masternode is false. Xaurum structure still has two masternodes.

In our opinion Xaurum is not a security, but that does not mean Bittrex can not have different opinion on that. We got the news on delisting at the same time as it was published on Bittrex so it would be imposible to inform anyone in advance.

In one day HitBTC reached the average volume that Xaurum had a month ago, so we a certain that it will take less time than you suggest.

As always, I'm wrong and you are not...

I'm just pissed for the guys that are not daily on bittrex and were not informed in time. You have to understand, you sell face to face and gain people trust. Now was the time to show they can really trust, and they got burned. You wrote "you anticipated" that could happen. So why didn't your salesmen inform the clients this could happen, so the investors can decide what to do. Maybe some of them need money in those days.

Bottom line: I just think the investors should have been informed about the new law in the States.

I wish you a nice evening.
akecheta_to

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:39:35 PM

Well, will see how it goes, definitely nice entry point though.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: