Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
XaurumQA

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:10:53 PM

I think it is necessary for xaurum to have some good advisors in the team, all big projects needs advisors and supervisors. Xaurum QA, are you planing to hire some advisors and supervisors?

Hello!

Xaurum team is already consulting with many experts on different topics.

Thank you.

Best.

XaurumQA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:14:15 PM

How do you exchange XAUR for real gold?

Hello!

The process of exchanging XAUR for gold is called MELT. You can melt your XAUR coins for gold by filling from on our website.
https://xaurum.org/en/details/melt

Best,

XaurumQA
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:33:58 PM

Hello QA.

We are still waiting for the roadmap that was predicted to be finished until end of November - beginning of December. I understand that the team can not work on it until they are trying to attract foreign investors (which is now more important), but still, is there a new date when we could get it?

Thank you for answer, and I hope the team has a sucesfull trip.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:56:13 AM

Hello QA.

We are still waiting for the roadmap that was predicted to be finished until end of November - beginning of December. I understand that the team can not work on it until they are trying to attract foreign investors (which is now more important), but still, is there a new date when we could get it?

Iam waiting for roadmap too + iam waiting answer about my question regarding advisors and supervisors.
_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:00:05 AM

Hello QA.

Iam waiting for roadmap too + iam waiting answer about my question regarding advisors and supervisors.

Your question regarding advisors and supervisors was just answered. Check few lines up. 
andone3

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:23:21 PM

Can't wait for mints to start  Grin I believe this will happen soon, next year will be awesome, I am 100% sure!
gobbi

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:56:03 PM

Your question regarding advisors and supervisors was just answered. Check few lines up. 
[/quote]

Thank you,I missed your answer,will you put their names on the website xaurum.org?
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:27:46 PM

Let's see if you reply.

if you look at it that way - all the crypto in ponzi... the price can't go up, if there isn't any new money coming in... without new demand price will fall

Not true. I have never seen someone selling bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and getting comission out of every sell. Are you a xaurum agent? If you are not I can explain why it looks like a Ponzi now. It is a typical MLM strategy: you have a leader, who divides people beneath him in two groups, and everyone of those people divide people below him in 2 groups etc... Out of every single transaction that is made through company, a person directly above you makes % of your every investment. Is this fair? Is this the cryptocurrency you want to invest in? Because to me it looks more and more like OneCoin and SCoin shit. This is not the way you want to stimulate growth. Look at Iota, Verge and other "small" currencies that have made their way from dark corner places of crypto world to the top 30 cryptos in the world! Neither of them is a Ponzi, and you will not find a similar scheme in the top 30 cryptos.
[/quote]

Off course all cryptos are like ponzi!What would happen if nobody would buy bitcoin anymore?Where would be the price??xaurum can fail under golden price but that would mean someone is giving us gold for free.All cryptos are like ponzi,you buy and hope someone buys it for higher price and in between there is huge air bag.Xaurum has the real value this is something unique in crypto,and investors are the owners of gold.
[/quote]

Ceca agree with you totally. Crypto is the biggest of all ponzi schemes of all times.... but everything is ponzi in a world of money in some way. That is why I know that the end of this abnormal rise will stop one day. This is zero sum game at the end and it will be painful for many. I don't know where and when will this happen, but it will definitely come sooner or later.
Only (real) crypto economy are those with assets and/or business related tokens.
Greed is a trap.
Some people are getting mortgages for buying btc.. how stupid is that ??. .
@AK1993, I believe that you are just a kid. if i have a sticker of Ferrari on my Fiat, is this a fiat or ferrari?
[/quote]

So are you all connected to the team, or you just have all been brainwashed? I can not remember that anyone in this group would say that the crypto is "ponzi", but now when Xaurum started with MLM scheme, everything is ponzi. Tell me what happens if there is no new demand for dollar, euro or gold?
Ofc that bitcoin will have corrections and could fall for 90%, but still better this than MLM scheme for me Smiley
And you must understand that: The market is always right, even if you do not agree with it. And the market decided that bitcoin is worth more and will stay that way forever.
opec45

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:15:36 PM

This is not the way you want to stimulate growth. Look at Iota, Verge and other "small" currencies that have made their way from dark corner places of crypto world to the top 30 cryptos in the world! Neither of them is a Ponzi, and you will not find a similar scheme in the top 30 cryptos.

In fact there is one similar scheme in top 30, currently Nr. 19 and it is called BitConnect. That one is one of the greatest ponzi schemes of all time. Xaurum has MLM included from it's early beginning. Only people selling Xaurum have no worries at the moment, because they're the only one with profits. All you get on this forum are stupid answers. Meetings in Monaco, Montenegro, Brasil..., but you don't have any explanation what happened on those meetings. There is no new markets at the moment, just housewifes and uneducated people from Slovenia buying Xaurum. I sold all the tokens for 24c per unit just in time.
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:18:15 PM

So are you all connected to the team, or you just have all been brainwashed? I can not remember that anyone in this group would say that the crypto is "ponzi", but now when Xaurum started with MLM scheme, everything is ponzi. Tell me what happens if there is no new demand for dollar, euro or gold?
Ofc that bitcoin will have corrections and could fall for 90%, but still better this than MLM scheme for me Smiley
And you must understand that: The market is always right, even if you do not agree with it. And the market decided that bitcoin is worth more and will stay that way forever.
[/quote]

Who has been brainwashed?I don´t know how you don´t understand that all cryptos work like ponzi and they are ponzi schemes. It is a zero sum game, you pay 1000 $ for 1 btc and hope there will be more idiots to buy it for 1100 $ and it goes like this. And when people stop invest new money than it is going down down down, and alot of people cry.
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:20:50 PM

This is not the way you want to stimulate growth. Look at Iota, Verge and other "small" currencies that have made their way from dark corner places of crypto world to the top 30 cryptos in the world! Neither of them is a Ponzi, and you will not find a similar scheme in the top 30 cryptos.

In fact there is one similar scheme in top 30, currently Nr. 19 and it is called BitConnect. That one is one of the greatest ponzi schemes of all time. Xaurum has MLM included from it's early beginning. Only people selling Xaurum have no worries at the moment, because they're the only one with profits. All you get on this forum are stupid answers. Meetings in Monaco, Montenegro, Brasil..., but you don't have any explanation what happened on those meetings. There is no new markets at the moment, just housewifes and uneducated people from Slovenia buying Xaurum. I sold all the tokens for 24c per unit just in time.

Happy for you that you sold your coins, i still own pretty big amount of xaur, for me is still the best project, but  I agree with you team doesn´t reveale any informations about meetings, roadmap, xaurum future etc.. So many open questions..
Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:43:51 PM

I guess you can only brainwash people that actually have brains. Brainless people can not be brainwashed. And they think markets are always right. Most of the time markets are manipulated. And why did this educated investors bought xaurum. Is it possible that they made a mistake and are now blameing everybody else but themselves. They are really mature. I am not familiar with xaurum marketing but I know you can spend milions on advertising without any real feedback. Or you can reward people for actual results. For small budget this is far better option. Xaurum project can not be compared to bitcoin. It needs totally  different marketing approach. If you don't  understand that you don't understand xaurum....
hope-crypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

Who has been brainwashed?I don´t know how you don´t understand that all cryptos work like ponzi and they are ponzi schemes. It is a zero sum game, you pay 1000 $ for 1 btc and hope there will be more idiots to buy it for 1100 $ and it goes like this. And when people stop invest new money than it is going down down down, and alot of people cry.
[/quote]

You have problems understanding the difference between the free market and the ponzi scheme. So gold is also ponzi scheme? People don't buy gold just because is store of value, but also hope that there will be more idiots to buy it for higher price. Again what happens if there is no new demand for gold, dollar euro etc?
And for Xaurum? You buy Xaurum trough masternode and first: you buy gold for others + you hope more idiots come, that will buy gold for you. And that is even worse. Someone who bought for 10 000$ Xaurums at 0.02$ and someone who bought at 0.2$, gave same amount of gold in the vault, but doesn't have same share of that gold. Here it is similar to Bitcoin, since even the one who bought Bitcoin at $ 0.1 has a higher profit today than the one that bought it at $ 5 000. The real problem here is, that the one who bought Xaurum at 0,2$ actually bought gold for the one who bought at 0.02$. This actually looks like a pyramidal or ponzi scheme, not bitcoin. And what is even more ponzi like? That who bought at 0.02, doesn't even need liquidity to sell Xaurum, because he is already in profit with just gold and can just melt all his coins...

I guess you can only brainwash people that actually have brains. Brainless people can not be brainwashed. And they think markets are always right. Most of the time markets are manipulated. And why did this educated investors bought xaurum. Is it possible that they made a mistake and are now blameing everybody else but themselves. They are really mature. I am not familiar with xaurum marketing but I know you can spend milions on advertising without any real feedback. Or you can reward people for actual results. For small budget this is far better option. Xaurum project can not be compared to bitcoin. It needs totally  different marketing approach. If you don't  understand that you don't understand xaurum....

Where is the difference if market is manipulated? Market was still right, because you lost or gained money. You cannot change what happened, so it doesn't matter if market was manipulated or not. People with brain should consider that, you know... And yes I made mistake when I bought Xaurum. I gladly admit that. And I really don't care that I made this mistake, but I am sincerely sorry to everyone that I advised Xaurum is a good buy. I am not blameing anyone, I just don't want that more people do same mistake as I did. Yes Xaurum is special and needs different marketing approach. First digital asset that needs to be sold from house to house like tupperware. That seems strange ha? And liquidity will be good that way, right? Do you know that Xaurum had a lot of fake volume? That doesn't know a lot of people, so it's time that I say it. Do you remeber days when Xaurum had 80k-200k volume? A lot of this volume was made inside, so it did not look like Xaurum was a dead coin. There is also a lot of inside traiding, because some people know more than others. And I am not talking about the team, but about people who shouldn't know more than other investors.
Also they have many employees with experience in the MLM scheme.
bakgwei

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:02:17 PM

Looks promising - let me know if you need German translation!
akamy789

Activity: 165

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:14:53 PM

I think it is necessary for xaurum to have some good advisors in the team, all big projects needs advisors and supervisors. Xaurum QA, are you planing to hire some advisors and supervisors?
Very good idea, if you have a good consultant behind XAUR, I think this project will be very hot
ealarry

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:41:29 PM

"Brainwashing" is not necessarily a bad thing because it attracts a lot of people. This is something many projects can not do. You know how many ICO projects nowadays can not be done because no-one cares about success and community marketing fails. . . . So, please crazy "brainwashing" haha
Vidx

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:12:14 PM

What is going on.  Bittrex say 22,12,2017 whil stop whit Xaurum.  Today is 23.12 and still hawe on the list.  Is there some news what is hapening?

Xaurum can liwe without Bittrex,but mor exchange hawe,mor Xaurum will grow.

Xaurum team nice work yesterday was wery god,xaurum didnt fall a lot unlike other big cryptocurrency hi incres the value.

In day like yesterday people can beliwe if they hawe xaurum they cant lost ther money,days like yesterday yust consolidate xaurum.

So everyone who doubts the project yust sell Xaurum so others can buy them.
_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:39:33 AM

You have problems understanding the difference between the free market and the ponzi scheme. So gold is also ponzi scheme? People don't buy gold just because is store of value, but also hope that there will be more idiots to buy it for higher price. Again what happens if there is no new demand for gold, dollar euro etc?
And for Xaurum? You buy Xaurum trough masternode and first: you buy gold for others + you hope more idiots come, that will buy gold for you. And that is even worse. Someone who bought for 10 000$ Xaurums at 0.02$ and someone who bought at 0.2$, gave same amount of gold in the vault, but doesn't have same share of that gold. Here it is similar to Bitcoin, since even the one who bought Bitcoin at $ 0.1 has a higher profit today than the one that bought it at $ 5 000. The real problem here is, that the one who bought Xaurum at 0,2$ actually bought gold for the one who bought at 0.02$. This actually looks like a pyramidal or ponzi scheme, not bitcoin. And what is even more ponzi like? That who bought at 0.02, doesn't even need liquidity to sell Xaurum, because he is already in profit with just gold and can just melt all his coins...

[/quote]

Don't really wanna get in to the debate with you, since you are willing to manipulate the facts, just to get your "truth" across. I would just ask you to check the definitions on MLM, direct marketing and referral marketing... And the other thing, when you buy Xaurum you don't buy gold for others, you buy gold for every Xaurum coin including yours. And you don't have to wait for others to make your Xaurums valuable, because at the moment you buy them they are as equally valuable as all the other XAUR on the market :-)

Whish you all a great holidays.  
gobbi

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:40:32 AM

I thought I would open a champagne to cellebrate xaurum succes and my profit but the only thing I can open now is mesni dorucak..
oktapodia

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:25:59 PM

Go to the moon! I'm in!

Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: