Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Save you Bitcoin for your (grand) child / children?  (Read 36298 times)
muhcoins

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:24:32 PM

f*ck my gran childs.... i'll spend all my bitcorns.  Tongue
but i will advise them to buy.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:07:21 PM

I think it's a good idea to keep bitcoin in the future and someday children or my grandchildren will be using bitcoin, so they do not have to earn free or buy, because I am sure in the future we will be hard to get free bitcoin or buy in the future price already risen quite high.
Jonar21

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:18:24 PM

I think it's a good idea to keep bitcoin in the future and someday children or my grandchildren will be using bitcoin, so they do not have to earn free or buy, because I am sure in the future we will be hard to get free bitcoin or buy in the future price already risen quite high.
It is a good idea if the children will be interested in the question bitcoin. Otherwise, no benefit will not only be disappointed.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:49:46 PM

this is good idea, and i use it. i stored one bitcoin into wallet and saving them in case their price will rise to 100k$ some day, or for future when i will be dead so my family could use it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:07:14 PM

It is a good idea if the children will be interested in the question bitcoin. Otherwise, no benefit will not only be disappointed.
the interest of the child is maybe not to important. if bitcoin will have some value the child will want it and be glad about it. if bitcoin will be nothing worth it will most likely be tossed away.

phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:42:11 PM

I do not think that i am going to leave Bitcoin behind for my children but I am going to make enough money with Bitcoin and I will behind money for them.
That is going to be allot better instead of Bitcoin because maybe Bitcoin will die and they have no use for the Bitcoin.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:38:09 PM

I do not think that i am going to leave Bitcoin behind for my children but I am going to make enough money with Bitcoin and I will behind money for them.
That is going to be allot better instead of Bitcoin because maybe Bitcoin will die and they have no use for the Bitcoin.

Exactly we cannot be sure how long bitcoin will survive and if we simply hold for them and if bitcoin disappears then our holding will go in vain so its better to collect till its alive and sell when price goes higher and convert to fiat as fiat will always survive in future.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:19:46 PM

Its a good idea to save Bitcoin for long term returns but i have never thought about saving it for my grand sons.I dont think that it makes any sense.I save 60 percent of my bitcoin for future and invest the rest in trading.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:02:11 PM

Yeah I think that it is a good idea to be leaving behind bitcoin for them but I have to make sure that at that point those bitcoin are still going to be worth something.
If the bitcoin will die or something then I have left those bitcoin for them to use for no reason.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:13:03 PM

Yes! I am saving some of my bitcoin for my children and grandchildren. I know that this is the right choice. So when the time comes, my family will know the greatness of bitcoin in today's generation.
I always believe that saving some bitcoin is a good idea. We should learn to save for our future. I am hoping that it will be worth it in the future.  
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:19:15 PM

One has to wonder: if the technology is around for your grandchildren to enjoy, that would speak to eventual public adoption. Do you think bitcoin will still be a leading crypto 30 years from now? Because I have the strong belief government currencies may all be cryptos by then. The blockchain is happening to finance, hell or high water. It's just a function of time at this point.
rezha275

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:53:13 AM

Bitcoin is a long term project. Therefore it makes sense to save small parts over a long horizon. Do you save Bitcoins for your (grand) child or children?

For those who do not have (grand) children (yet), would you save Bitcoin for them if you would have (grand) children?
if bitcoin including long-term project, I would probably save it for my future, especially for my children someday. I'll leave it, use it as good as possible for myself, my family, my children, even my grandchildren someday. so do not lose if indeed bitcoin including long-term investments for a period of time long enough until I was older.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:02:22 AM

I'm going to save only a couple. Because only a couple is all I need.

Nah, just kidding. Maybe i'll save a couple hundred for my family.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:35:36 AM

I think they would be happy if they receive bitcoin from 10 20 years old wallet and store 10 20 years back. And i am damn sure that bitcoin's price will touch sky at their time. So if we care to save 1 bitcoin for them then at their time its price will be quit high and they will be happy to get such huge anoint of money which we bought with $600 now.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:02:56 AM

I'm going to save only a couple. Because only a couple is all I need.

Nah, just kidding. Maybe i'll save a couple hundred for my family.

We should keep ourselves engage in collecting as many coins as possible and save for the future and if bitcoin survives longer then our children will surely get benefited from it.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:09:41 AM

Bitcoin is a long term project. Therefore it makes sense to save small parts over a long horizon. Do you save Bitcoins for your (grand) child or children?

For those who do not have (grand) children (yet), would you save Bitcoin for them if you would have (grand) children?
if bitcoin including long-term project, I would probably save it for my future, especially for my children someday. I'll leave it, use it as good as possible for myself, my family, my children, even my grandchildren someday. so do not lose if indeed bitcoin including long-term investments for a period of time long enough until I was older.

Agree Cheesy grand children or your children just sort of 1bitcoin is enough to store until you have a grand children or children then try to give it to them then if they discover what the real price of it then we know that time the price of bitcoin is reallyy high so on that time they can buy a ton of stuffs

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:19:44 AM

It would be nice if bitcoin is more relevant in the future and commands more value than what it is now. Everything is headed towards digitalization and bitcoin being the leading digital currency might be a big thing in the future. If that will be the case, my grandchildren would be the ones who would benefit the most from what I have been saving in the present.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:40:26 AM

I think they would be happy if they receive bitcoin from 10 20 years old wallet and store 10 20 years back. And i am damn sure that bitcoin's price will touch sky at their time. So if we care to save 1 bitcoin for them then at their time its price will be quit high and they will be happy to get such huge anoint of money which we bought with $600 now.

Yeah, less than 1 bitcoin should safe for them, i also believe they will be very happy when they know about old and biggest crypto currency Bitcoin.
Just imagine if our parents's time if any crypto currency found and they hold for us, So seriously i would be very happy to know about it, but its only imagination but we come true this imagination, if we save the bitcoins for our new generation.
Cheepot10

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:36:36 PM

By the time that I will have grandchildren, I think the value of bitcoin is so much higher than physical currency. It is a good idea to save some for your future family members. Who knows what the future holds but lets hope that it will be a good one for us using bitcoins  Smiley
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:40:06 PM

Its a good idea but you dont now if bitcoin is still have a value at that time, or how much is it no one knows its money you need to decide what is good for you , and for me I will use it now .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: