Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Save you Bitcoin for your (grand) child / children?  (Read 36298 times)
Mirconome

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:39:33 PM

When I die while still owning bitcoin then my coins will die with me. It will be a small donation to everybody else.
Also I don't belive that bitcoin price will be so much higher in the future as people suggest.
If in the future bitcoin really take a leading position among the currencies, and maybe even more, and will be the only currency then the children themselves to adapt to the new realities of the financial world and ourselves will be able to earn themselves and not wait from parents.
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:56:42 PM

The price of a bitcoin can unpredictably increase or decrease over a short period of time due to its young economy, novel nature, and sometimes illiquid markets. Consequently, keeping your savings with Bitcoin is not recommended at this point. Bitcoin should be seen like a high risk asset, and you should never store money that you cannot afford to lose with Bitcoin. If you receive payments with Bitcoin, many service providers can convert them to your local currency. But again since its volatile, its up to you to keep it for your children. No one knows maybe Bitcoin someday will grow its currency value.
The money that can be put off for the future for their children, not much can distinguish their features. The fact that the real better really to invest their savings, and then be able to provide all the income and parents' and children's future.
acarli

Activity: 267
Merit: 77

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 12:55:15 AM

I have engraved private keys onto titanium plates for exactly this purpose....

Nice, very cool. I didn't know you could do that. That would last for a very long time. Excellent idea. I've seen the physical coins, but not the titanium based ones. Thanks for sharing.

SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:11:02 AM

I currently and a few others of my team just give some away each holiday.
I tend to give them a link of sites and stores they can spend it at or choose to save it.

Its easier to educate people about it with little amounts then save it for them mass adoption is needed.

Because your able to buy giftcards and such with btc from third parties these stores and companies don't see the transaction that are happening with it.
So im really starting to feel unless the model is changed or brought up to bigger parties not really worth saving long term for my grand children.

Its would seem better that i invested much early on cashed out and put it into investments that have a good chance of a passive income and same that money.

But then again that's me and we have no clue where crypto is going.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rexdavinci

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:15:10 AM

Hello,

Can you imagine what 16btc (~$12000) will do for you in 2017.

Am inviting you specially to this wonderful opportunity to 16 Btc in less than 4 weeks. You can use this to propel your dream business in the new year.

All you need is 0.002btc ($2) to Earn this Massive 16 Btc every 6 months. You've got absolutely Nothing to lose but everything to gain.

All other work required to get you to the top are done for you by Our TEAM effort because we do paid advertising and promotions to move our Team Fast.

You can as well share this opportunity with 2 people who you think deserve the opportunity to Earn 16btc every six months.

REGISTER NOW AND UPGRADE IMMEDIATELY

http://btcinvestments.co.za/ref/ea73f0572d/register

The name of who referred you should be Rex Davinci.

Undecided, join the team where we strategically place excess prospects under next-in-line downline.

https://telegram.me/teameasybit Where everyone is serious.

Then u can decide later. See you there.

Thanks for reading
Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:14:59 PM

first i have to confirm that bitcoin will sustain for a very long time and then i have to make plans on investing for long haul. I would be glad to invest in a regular manner rather than investing with digital token.
friend666

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:48:15 AM

I have a daughter, I love her, I was born that day enough to buy a bit bitcoins, this is her new gift, I will keep waiting for her to grow up.
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:14:17 AM

It's a perfect idea as bitcoin will half in 20 years so by the time they'd be grown up , the investment would have yielded enough to take them to college with or without your presence. I bet that's a secured future investment.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:53:34 AM

The price of a bitcoin can unpredictably increase or decrease over a short period of time due to its young economy, novel nature, and sometimes illiquid markets. Consequently, keeping your savings with Bitcoin is not recommended at this point. Bitcoin should be seen like a high risk asset, and you should never store money that you cannot afford to lose with Bitcoin. If you receive payments with Bitcoin, many service providers can convert them to your local currency. But again since its volatile, its up to you to keep it for your children. No one knows maybe Bitcoin someday will grow its currency value.

Yes you are right, but any how some day bitcoin price will increase for sure. Right now many people are saving for their future needs to make their future bright full with bitcoin income. Today what we are saving is the best option because many experts are keep suggesting us bitcoin will have more users from different parts of the world, so bitcoin is going to be one of the future currency so it's better to save some for our grand children better they will eat the tiny eggs of bitcoin.
Jessica136

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 02:22:59 PM

Bitcoin is a long term project. Therefore it makes sense to save small parts over a long horizon. Do you save Bitcoins for your (grand) child or children?

For those who do not have (grand) children (yet), would you save Bitcoin for them if you would have (grand) children?

I wouldn't prefer to save money for my grand children. Personally, I don't believe in future. I do believe in present.

renfangfua

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:13:44 AM

Maybe, but I hope they get bitcoin by themselves.
Lorik

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:10:34 PM

For greater stability of the lives of children and perhaps it would be necessary to save a bit bitcoin for their future, but if the social situation in the country and the financial condition of the family in a good standard, there is no cause for concern.
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:25:22 PM

I was hoping to use my bitcoin to startup a business. Not sure what I want to do with it just yet but I have a few ideas. If that pans out then there will be no bitcoin for my kids. Too bad they can work or takeover the family business if everything works out.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:54:01 PM

I was hoping to use my bitcoin to startup a business. Not sure what I want to do with it just yet but I have a few ideas. If that pans out then there will be no bitcoin for my kids. Too bad they can work or takeover the family business if everything works out.
It really is better to take the money and invest in the family business, and his business has to transmit to children by inheritance. Rather than collect and store bitcoin, I hope for the good of their future.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:48:07 PM

For greater stability of the lives of children and perhaps it would be necessary to save a bit bitcoin for their future, but if the social situation in the country and the financial condition of the family in a good standard, there is no cause for concern.
This happens only in science fiction films. Always and everywhere, in every country, it is necessary to do something to provide for themselves and children. Therefore, if you have the opportunity to work with bitcoin, then the children will need to teach and the case.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:14:02 PM

It really is better to take the money and invest in the family business, and his business has to transmit to children by inheritance. Rather than collect and store bitcoin, I hope for the good of their future.

I agree it is better to use it to generate more money for the family.  Your plan is actually briliant and if it become successfull, you can buy bitcoin more than just waiting and sitting your bitcoin idle in your stash.  There is no rule that you cannot buy bitcoin if you sold yours.  There are plenty in the trading platform, willing to take our fiat money in exchange of their bitcoin.  So I would sugget to go on if you are confident that your business will be  successful  then buy bitcoin out of that business profit to save for your kids.
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:30:33 PM

I agree it is better to use it to generate more money for the family.  Your plan is actually briliant and if it become successfull, you can buy bitcoin more than just waiting and sitting your bitcoin idle in your stash.  There is no rule that you cannot buy bitcoin if you sold yours.  There are plenty in the trading platform, willing to take our fiat money in exchange of their bitcoin.  So I would sugget to go on if you are confident that your business will be  successful  then buy bitcoin out of that business profit to save for your kids.
If your business, and even bitcoin, then so it is possible and not only for children but also for the grandchildren to make good savings, the main thing that the business has been in demand.
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:56:44 PM

Bitcoin is a long term project. Therefore it makes sense to save small parts over a long horizon. Do you save Bitcoins for your (grand) child or children?

For those who do not have (grand) children (yet), would you save Bitcoin for them if you would have (grand) children?

I wouldn't prefer to save money for my grand children. Personally, I don't believe in future. I do believe in present.

Agree with you on present, i try to live present life too. But i think he is right. If you have some part of BTC it wont hurt to leave some for future. It can go down and it can go up, its weary risky. But if risk is bigger the gain is too, so i would leave some part of BTC that i dont need atm for future.
The main thing that myself enough, and show the children how to earn money, then they themselves provide, and so on will be passed to grandchildren skills. And because of inheritances are always some problems. So it is better knowledge of their post and not in bitcoin wallets.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:37:39 AM

Agree with you on present, i try to live present life too. But i think he is right. If you have some part of BTC it wont hurt to leave some for future. It can go down and it can go up, its weary risky. But if risk is bigger the gain is too, so i would leave some part of BTC that i dont need atm for future.
The main thing that myself enough, and show the children how to earn money, then they themselves provide, and so on will be passed to grandchildren skills. And because of inheritances are always some problems. So it is better knowledge of their post and not in bitcoin wallets.

I agree with you we are living in competition world in order to make money we have to learn very fastly, and coming to my concern i won't save any money to my grand children because if i save them they will not learn any new things, they spend their rest life with the money i saved to them. Better i try to help them how to make bitcoin very fastly with my knowledge, in this way they will learn many new things like me.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
oltobit

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:36:48 AM

My child or grandchild inheriting my Bitcoin? I guess someone or people have already done that. If some of my money is in Bitcoin by that time, sure, someone will get it. In some years to come, Bitcoin won't be a "big deal" like it's now. We will all be used to it - like Gold or Silver.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: