Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:18:59 AM

manhunterBTC, buy some patience mate. There are many examples of cryptocoins making rebounds after laying low for some time. A recent example is PotCoin (up 30x in a few days). Perhaps this TrumpCoin slump is a reflection of Trump's experience with Atlantic City. You sound like you put half your savings into TrumpCoin... how many coins did you buy?

That said, it would be nice to hear from Signal7. Maybe an apology for letting people down and an offer to hand over the project.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:57:11 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 02:47:13 AM by sayyedraza

So Is this the End of Trump ? I mean Trump Coin

Thanks
Regards
sayyedraza
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:43:37 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 03:42:54 AM by manhunterBTC

manhunterBTC, buy some patience mate. There are many examples of cryptocoins making rebounds after laying low for some time. A recent example is PotCoin (up 30x in a few days). Perhaps this TrumpCoin slump is a reflection of Trump's experience with Atlantic City. You sound like you put half your savings into TrumpCoin... how many coins did you buy?

That said, it would be nice to hear from Signal7. Maybe an apology for letting people down and an offer to hand over the project.

I hope you aren't serious?

Maybe you should look at the history of PotCoin and see that the original dev has stuck with his coin from 2014 and never abandoned the project.

It has an active leader behind it and it seems there's a community behind it too.

Now can I ask what about Trumpcoin? Do you know that the original dev has abandoned it. The 2nd leader also caused a lot of mess for this coin and then Signal7 was the final straw that broke the camel's back. And he's the 3rd one to abandon this coin.

Sorry you can't compare these 2.

Infact let me give you an example of what Trumpcoin reminds me of.

A coin named Destiny. Which so many people had faith in and the dev did the same stunt as Trumpcoin. He abandoned it.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/destiny/

Destiny ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1416068.0

Everything was going well for Destiny and the dev suddenly went silent and never logged in to update anyone, it was meant to be a very interesting project. And everybody who were left holding Destiny are bag holders.

But you see even destiny only had 1 dev to fuck the coin up.

If you want more examples of dead coins which can be compared to where Trumpcoin is about to head very soon, let me know. And I can show you how they compare.

Trumpcoin has been fucked over 3 times which I don't know of any coin that has been done over 3 times and recovered.

There's like 1 in a 10000 chances for Trumpcoin to recover now. And there isn't much time either since November was meant to be the month. You might just be a little too late unless you can somehow get a celebrity on board right now to help get out of this mess or if you have deep pockets with money to spend

I put enough I could afford to lose. In the thousands. Which I bought at the time at 6 cents. Which I actually sold yesterday. (I wasn't the guy who caused the massive dump btw) I sold at a loss as I see no chance of this coin surviving. Better sell now than when the coin is only worth a few SATS

There's no big enough community behind it. No guidance from a true dev. No plans. It's all messed up. And I sold at a loss because of the mess. And you can't blame me. The culprits are the guys on trumpcoin.com (excluding the video guy since he is the only one that seemed to have done his job right) and chicken65 + cantstump
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:48:12 AM

Fine if there's 10-12 people then wtf have they been doing these past 2 months to help the project?

The past two months are gone. Wasted. I only know what a few of us on Twitter have done. I have seen these people post here and elsewhere that they wish to continue. But they can speak for themselves.

Why is the coin crashing everyday? Why is there no rise in the value? Why are people losing interest in Trumpcoin?

You know why. Absent devs, limited utility and not enough shills.

You see this is where it doesn't add up. You say there's 10-12 people. And on the flipside we see Trumpcoin dying.

Something isn't right. Either these 10-12 people do not exist, or most of them are inactive or too lazy to put in any work. Which is the reason why I took into assumption there's only 3-5 ACTIVE people.

I don't know which one it is.

Annoyingly, anything worth mentioning doesn't seem to get posted here. That's why I been posting what I know.

Why aren't we seeing any improvements, demand, growth for Trumpcoin? Instead every day it's falling and if you look at the volume from the past month it was a disgrace. Barely $1k volume. Do you know that's not a good sign?

Few know or care about the coin. Chicken ruined our rep on /pol/, because /pol/ is now reddit and the_donald denounced the coin as a scam.

And since nobody else has posted, once again I will and it really shouldn't be coming from me but I hate the secrecy. There will not be a PAC this side of the election. Dan Backer is too busy with his other PACs. Maybe Signal tries it after the election, but as nobody rightfully trusts him it doesn't matter.

Yeah....the coin lost steam at a critical breakout moment. I feel like this coin might have been sabotaged by Hillary fanatics.

It just doesnt seem like the coin can regain it. I'm really surprised it was abandoned so quickly, though. I thought Trump fans had more fight in them.

With a dead community we have a dead Trump coin.

I think its just time to call it. Time of death: 10/10/16.

A real shame. A lot of lessons to be learnt through this journey. Never put faith in a developer. No matter how sweet he sounds. Take matter in your own hands. Too late for that as well it seems since there's hardly an active community here
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 02:51:04 AM

A coin named Destiny. Which so many people had faith in and the dev did the same stunt as Trumpcoin. He abandoned it.

Everything was going well for Destiny and the dev suddenly went silent and never logged in to update anyone, it was meant to be a very interesting project. And everybody who were left holding Destiny are bag holders.

Oooh thats harsh man ^^ You cant compare those two. lolol

You should really read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1640886.0;topicseen

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:55:56 AM

Oooh thats harsh man ^^ You cant compare those two. lolol

You should really read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1640886.0;topicseen

Just looked at it. I was comparing another similar coin to Trumpcoin not a thread dumbass  Grin

Nice try though. But if you want me to compare us to that thread, then it's not only me who got fucked over here. So did you and the rest who bought above 5 cents and are holding
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:00:26 AM

Hmmm maybe i should takeover and be the dev Smiley i wont disapear i will post regular updates and i can do my best. I dont have any trumps really anymore but i coupd buy some and then be dev. I dont want to work behind the scenes in a skype thread tho id like to work right here and openly on /biz/

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:07:25 AM

Hmmm maybe i should takeover and be the dev Smiley i wont disapear i will post regular updates and i can do my best. I dont have any trumps really anymore but i coupd buy some and then be dev. I dont want to work behind the scenes in a skype thread tho id like to work right here and openly on /biz/

Good luck with that you'll need it. If I'm not correct you were the 1st guy to dump Trumpcoins back in chicken65's days.

I personally wouldn't trust you as a dev. But hey it doesn't matter what I really say since I've sold all my Trumps

Trumpcoin's already dying (near to its death infact) and now you want to be the 4th dev to take over this project? Again... good luck you will need it
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:10:51 AM

I warned the fuckers here. Nobody listens.

Let's all suffer. This coin has to drop further till it fucking dies.

And you can all thank these people behind the scam:

Signal7

Bitbobb

ToadKing

DecentralizeEconomics

Hey now... we're all victims here, except for Signal7.  Would you rather that Bitbobb, ToadKing, and I had posted nothing and let this coin completely grind to a halt?  You're wrong about the marketing team.  A grassroots movement is the only way for this coin to succeed.  Unfortunately, with the election a few weeks away, I don't think we will be able to build up the momentum necessary to make TRUMP a go.  Once the election is over, people will lose interest in TRUMP.  Signal7 ought to be deported for his lack of leadership and incompetence.  I fear that Signal7 will soon dump all his TRUMPs and decimate the price.  Not only does Signal7 have the 100k TRUMP fund, but I believe he also owns 600K TRUMPs personally.  From what I know, he mined all these TRUMPs on computers from his place of employment, which he doesn't own.  That makes him a thief.  He put zero money into acquiring his TRUMPs, and imo, will dump them down to 1 sat, because he would still make a profit.  The bid book is so thin right now it wouldn't take much to drive the price to zero.  I didn't like Signal7 taking over TRUMP from chicken.  He basically attempted to blackmail Chicken.  Signal7 is bad news.  I managed to acquire quite a few TRUMPs, and I too am not happy with the outcome.  This coin could have had such potential, but unfortunately, Signal7 lied to everyone and squandered the opportunity.

Signal7...

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Bitinator

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:17:42 AM

Good luck with that you'll need it. If I'm not correct you were the 1st guy to dump Trumpcoins back in chicken65's days.

I personally wouldn't trust you as a dev. But hey it doesn't matter what I really say since I've sold all my Trumps

Trumpcoin's already dying (near to its death infact) and now you want to be the 4th dev to take over this project? Again... good luck you will need it

Knock off about the shit where i sold 300k coins i let everyone know i was doing it and why because i could have just done it behind the scenes  and not let anyone know. And i had a legit reason for selling at the time

yaooke

Activity: 280

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:57:17 AM

I bought this coin primarily because I believe Trump will win the general election.
heck I even have casual bets on Trump. If Hillary wins, the money loss is the last thing that worries me.
If you're putting more in it then you can lose, you're stupid.
There's absolutely no reason to get angry but to be angry on yourself. You know the risks of this business.
If there was a genuine reason - like very negative news - and as a result this coin price falls, I understand it.
However, now people are just selling off because of a lack of news, that's absolutely the worst reason to sell.
There's nothing, no positives, no negatives. The situation is the same as 3 weeks ago when the price was higher,
why did you decide to buy? Now the situation is still the same, and you sell. Enjoy your loss.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:49:14 AM

lol with this fucking asshole manhunter

72 size
complaining about lack of demand
then someone comes and says he's gonna buy some coins...
and starts bullying him...
lol

you wanna buy all the TRUMP?

dude, thanks for the cheap coins
Bitinator

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:56:10 AM

Im not a bad person to be dev if this coin if all devs abandon but i will give signal benifet of the doubt until after election if theres no sign of a new dev or signal I will be willing take over and ill have less than 50,000 coins. I think this is a great coin and i can get some PC together to keep the network alive but i think signal and others are just busy it takes a lot of time to run a coin and people have lives. I Do not have a life. All i do is trade forex and cryptos and browse bitcointalk and 4chan so i would have the spare time to update consistently.  I dont know how the llc would keep me from running the coin legally but i dont think signal would go through the trouble of starting a llc for no reason

brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:12:20 AM

Was all that big letter shit really needed? All it did was hurt my eyes!
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:31:06 AM

I bought this coin primarily because I believe Trump will win the general election.
heck I even have casual bets on Trump. If Hillary wins, the money loss is the last thing that worries me.
If you're putting more in it then you can lose, you're stupid.
There's absolutely no reason to get angry but to be angry on yourself. You know the risks of this business.
If there was a genuine reason - like very negative news - and as a result this coin price falls, I understand it.
However, now people are just selling off because of a lack of news, that's absolutely the worst reason to sell.
There's nothing, no positives, no negatives. The situation is the same as 3 weeks ago when the price was higher,
why did you decide to buy? Now the situation is still the same, and you sell. Enjoy your loss.

What a dumb fuck.

Ok if you never wanted to read my replies read others. By you saying the situation was the same 3 weeks ago how the fuck was it when the coin was actually 4.5 cents 3 weeks ago and then dropped to 3 cents and then 2 cents?

I know you like to dream alot. But sorry the coin is dying (if it's still not dead yet). I don't care if you believe me or not. I've sold my Trumps at loss to be safe before the price crashes further..

started off at 10 cents......8 cents.......6cents.........5cents............4.5cents...........4cents......... ....3cents...........2cents...............FOLLOW THIS PATTERN

And then looking at the lack of work from the community, how the fuck you expect this coin to rise? What do you think that it's just simply the election that's going to cut it? No fucking chance.

And as the guy above said, Signal7 holds a massive portion of the coins. How do you know he won't crash the price? He holds 100k Trumps + 600k Trumps and I can assure you he's been dumping daily. He got the coins free.

And investors like myself had to pay. Where's the fairness?

Enjoy your Trumps at 1k sats very soon..... then 500 sats....... 100 sats..............DEAD
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:33:34 AM

Was all that big letter shit really needed? All it did was hurt my eyes!

Yes it was because there's a lot of dumb fucks here who call themselves Trumpers but when it comes to work they lack the fucking skills

They thought they could sit back and Trump would magically sky rocket without any work.

No active dev + dead community + no plans = Perfect recipe for disaster (Trumpcoin dying)
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:35:49 AM

lol with this fucking asshole manhunter

72 size
complaining about lack of demand
then someone comes and says he's gonna buy some coins...
and starts bullying him...
lol

you wanna buy all the TRUMP?

dude, thanks for the cheap coins

Lol angry?

I know you are. But hey, don't blame me for this. Blame yourself as you are meant to be a part of the community and you put zero input towards this project and then you can blame the worthless scamming devs who have moved on and dumping their stash daily while fools like you keep buying. No loss for me..... go keep buying the dead coin and when it's time to sell good luck.... because it's gonna be tough
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:42:25 AM

Hey now... we're all victims here, except for Signal7.  Would you rather that Bitbobb, ToadKing, and I had posted nothing and let this coin completely grind to a halt?  You're wrong about the marketing team.  A grassroots movement is the only way for this coin to succeed.  Unfortunately, with the election a few weeks away, I don't think we will be able to build up the momentum necessary to make TRUMP a go.  Once the election is over, people will lose interest in TRUMP.  Signal7 ought to be deported for his lack of leadership and incompetence.  I fear that Signal7 will soon dump all his TRUMPs and decimate the price.  Not only does Signal7 have the 100k TRUMP fund, but I believe he also owns 600K TRUMPs personally.  From what I know, he mined all these TRUMPs on computers from his place of employment, which he doesn't own.  That makes him a thief.  He put zero money into acquiring his TRUMPs, and imo, will dump them down to 1 sat, because he would still make a profit.  The bid book is so thin right now it wouldn't take much to drive the price to zero.  I didn't like Signal7 taking over TRUMP from chicken.  He basically attempted to blackmail Chicken.  Signal7 is bad news.  I managed to acquire quite a few TRUMPs, and I too am not happy with the outcome.  This coin could have had such potential, but unfortunately, Signal7 lied to everyone and squandered the opportunity.

Signal7...

Fair enough but the Bitbobb guy definitely never put much towards this project.

Chicken65 was just as bad as Signal7. He lacked skills. He couldn't even make a solid plan

Signal7 just a plain scamming thief. Who has now moved on and dumping his stash out there.

They have all been bad news and as you can see, the time is close and this coin has no plan, no community, no devs it's a big shame but the sad truth is..... It's gonna die

Or it's already dead.....

RIP Trumpcoin: 10/10/2016

In the end it turned out to be a blatant scam by the hungry devs and then the community who most are full of cowboys with no real skills are the cause of Trumpcoin's chaos.
Flow-Joe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:45:52 AM

REEEEEEEEEEEE

We get it. Either contribute something or fuck off. You are making this thread unreadable. Everybody got your point.
So either do something usefull or fuck off already.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:47:31 AM

REEEEEEEEEEEE

We get it. Either contribute something or fuck off. You are making this thread unreadable. Everybody got your point.
So either do something usefull or fuck off already.

No I won't. Instead why don't you FUCK OFF.

Truth hurts fucker  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: