Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56502 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
crysx (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 11:53:40 PM

The Dev, tell me how to registe to program.

hi ngoctrinh ...

there is no registration as such - yet ...

the website ( http://chainworksindustries.com/ ) is being worked on and will have its launch on the 1st april 2017 ...

at least thats the plan ...

granite ( grn ) is our flagship coin - and we will be updating the op with the details - and the latest wallets available for windows - osx - and a compile for linux also ...

though granite is our flagship coin / project - it is not the only one we have and not the only one we support ...

if you have an os that you work on - let me know and i will put a link here for the wallet download as a temporary measure ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crysx (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 03:48:13 PM

### ACCOUNTS - BCT

hi all ...

im posting currently from the account ive known ( this one - 'crysx' ) for about a year since i 'lost' ( actually locked myself out of ) the original 'chrysophylax' profile on bitcointalk ...

im so very happy to announce that due to the diligence and fair heartedness of the mod here at bct - cyrus - an unbanning of the chrysophylax account was issued and i finally had access to the 'change password' facility finally ... because of this ( and because i actually do own the email addresses that these accounts belong to ) i was able to change the password and reactivate full accessibility of the 'chrysophylax' profile once again ...

im jumping for joy ...

no really - jumping! ...

after over a year of messaging - and requesting help - and receiving almost no help from anyone except mprep ( but he does not have the elevated level of authority to unban or unblock unfortunately ) - cyrus within a matter of a little over a week - read my messages ( two were sent ) and just unbanned the profile ... i did the rest ...

this has made me a very happy man - more than even i care to admit ...

this also means that a few things are put into a complex situation ...

1 - i now have two accounts here on bct ... the current - crysx ... and the original - chrysophylax ...
2 - a few threads belong to chrysophylax - and now a few threads belong to crysx ...
3 - this 'official' chainworks industries thread is the main thread we will be running everything from - but is locked to crysx and i need it connected to chrysophylax ... especially if all the original threads ( started a while back now ) belong to the chrysophylax profile ...

so the possibilities are a few on how to handle this - but i am thinking that there really is one solution ...

1 - continue where i left off with the original chrysophylax profile ...
2 - keep the crysx profile dormant until it is necessary to make admin changes ( ie - op changes / deletion of posts ) ...
3 - amalgamate ( which was the plan anyway - but is now much easier ) the other threads we have for granite - ozziecoin - dbm into this cwi thread ( hence the three reserved areas under the op ) and continue working with this thread under chrysophylax ...

any advice that anyone has with regards to this or how to be able to pass authority for threads from profile to profile - would be very much appreciated ...

so from now on - ill be coming back as chrysophylax and will continue on with that profile ... checking in on the crysx profile from time to time ...

tanx to all that have helped ( mprep - steven saxton - cyrus - and others ) ...

now off to sleep for me - and back to work in a day ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:38:00 PM

I would go for option 3 Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 08:58:40 AM

tanx jonesd ...

i tend to move more towards that also ...

so here i am Wink ...

#crysx

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:06:49 AM

tanx jonesd ...

so here i am Wink ...

#crysx

Welcome back Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 09:12:14 AM

tanx jonesd ...

so here i am Wink ...

#crysx

Welcome back Smiley

tanx again mate ...

lots going on - and lots changing ... so lots to do this year for cwi ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:25:23 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 09:13:17 PM by drays

My sincere congratulations, Crysx!!!  Cool

As per your dilemmas on which account to use... Don't overthink it Smiley
Just post from one which you are logged in from Smiley

Frankly speaking, I didn't even notice which account you are posting from - as your writing style is so distinguishable, one doesn't even need to look who is posting - just one glance on the text is enough to know it is you Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
f.ytyu

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:36:24 PM

maybe  option 3 is better choice
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:03:50 AM

My sincere congratulations, Crysx!!!  Cool

As per your dilemmas on which account to use... Don't overthink it Smiley
Just post from one which you are logged in from Smiley

Frankly speaking, I didn't even notice which account you are posting from - as your writing style is so distinguishable, one doesn't even need to look who is posting - just one glance on the text is enough to know it is you Smiley

hehehe ...

tanx drays ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:11:38 AM

maybe  option 3 is better choice

tanx f.ytyu ...

it seems to be the consensus - here and via pm ...

i think this is what ill go with - and as drays has mentioned - the way i write is reasonably unique - which is the reason i write the way i do anyway ... Wink ...

the profiles differ in that one ( this one ) was a hero profile that i started with at bct - was about to hit legendary ... where as the 'crysx' profile is a newer profile and i had to start all over again ... apart from the status - the contacts and accessibility to the threads created originally ( granite thread - dbm thread - for example ) could not be accessed by the 'crysx' profile - so no changes can be made via any other profile from what i can see and understand ...

in any case - its a good thing that both exist now - and will focus more on the original profile with access to the 'crysx' profile when necessary ... like changes to the chainworks industries thread here - which only 'crysx' can access now ...

tanx for all the feedback guys and gals ...

i would really like to see a LOT more ladies show themselves as part of the crypto industry as well - which is what this industry is lacking i think ... a much more feminine touch Smiley ...

anyway - thats another area we are already looking at this year ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 02:25:40 AM

### CWI-POOL SYSTEM - OLD OFFICIAL GRANITE ( GRN ) / GOLDBLOCKS ( GB ) PERMANENT CLOSURE

hi all ...

the time has come to close these older pools forever ...

so if not already done - please withdraw ALL the coins that are contained in your accounts on these pools ...

the full closure will happen on 07022017 - 7th february 2017 ... thats about a week away ...

after this date - the pools and wallets will not be accessible - and any coins left in the accounts forfeited to the cwi-trust account if you have not withdrawn them ...

so please be diligent and make sure these coins that are sitting in the pools wallets are moved to your own personal wallets ...

it has been about around two months now - that the old stratums have been shutdown and the new pools active ( which will go 'production' this week ) ...

tanx for your attention to this ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 04:58:58 AM

### CWI-POOL SYSTEM - CHANGES

hi all ...

a few changes are happening with the pools on the cwi-pool system ...

- we will be bringing a lot of these pools on the cwi-pool system out of beta this week - and into full production ...
- we will be adding a few more to the cwi-pool system ... aiming at 7more currently ...
- we are currently negotiating for a new dedicated server for the split of the pool / daemon / stratum ...
- we are redesigning the portal for the cwi-pool system to make it simpler to access and get to ...
- we are developing / writing a backend ( via scripts currently ) to automate a lot of the tedious manual work in the backend of the cwi-pool system ...

so if there are pools you would like to see here - let us know ( from the algos we CAN support - a list is forthcoming ) ...

the next step is to finish the 'standard template' for the scripts to automate daemon / wallet compiles on the cwi-pool server - which includes all seednodes also ...

adhering to our creed as best we can ...

--- simple - solid - stable ---

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:34:59 AM

Ahh got you tag  back, thats lucky!

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 05:51:55 AM

Ahh got you tag  back, thats lucky!

yup - published earlier to say that ...

was a lot for work - and wait - but the people who were involved in helping me - anyone could see that i was being honest and forthright ...

all i needed was to be unbanned from bct - and i could do the rest ... and i did Wink ...

Smiley ...

im glad to see you are still around mate ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 05:00:22 AM

### CWI-POOL SYSTEM - CHANGES

hi all ...

cwi-pool system has had some major changes over the last few weeks ...

the pools are mostly done - with the exception of the scrypt algo pools giving us a little grief ... we are working diligently to getting them fixed as we find issues ... as a result - we have lowered the starting diff to about cpu level diff - which will change if the cwi-stratum sees it is required to ... thi sis for testing purposes only and will be resetting the values when the testing is finalized ... the scrypt pools - even though in 'alpha' mode - are still functional and are still in the sso setup ... so they will function as a full production pool - except that we are still ironing out any bugs we find ...

the other algos that have been implemented via the different coins are going well - from the tests conducted ... currently - x11 - x14 - sha256 ...

we will have the cwi-pool system functioning better ( read - much more efficiently ) when we have full access to the new LARGE server - and build the new server to take some of the load off the current one ... this means when this happens - a full shut down of the cwi-pool system will occur and a full backend revamp will take place ... you will not see any changes on the front end ( aesthetically ) but you notice it will perform MUCH better when it all comes back online ...

a notification will occur when that happens in the coming weeks ...

a full exchange ( backend ) system is currently being built also - and when we have that backend coin exchange system in 'alpha' working order - we will require some testers ...

again - a notification will occur when that happens in the coming weeks ...

some interesting negotiations have been taking place for the 'other' pool setup - for cwi-pool system - and are moving along nicely ... the dev we are negotiating with is a very solid one - and more than good to deal with - making these talks we are having run quite smooth ... we hope that they will go well for all involved - as this 'other' pool setup will compliment the cwi-pool system in a very big way ...

more news when it happens ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:05:19 AM

Wow somone else has been buying OZC, i thought i was only one. Then after time off see it was hitting 4 sats, Hummph didn't have any sells up.

Any reason for bump up?

Might have to direct some BTA profits back into this, My GRN wallet was on a comp I think I fucked, would hate to miss the boat

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 05:32:58 AM

Wow somone else has been buying OZC, i thought i was only one. Then after time off see it was hitting 4 sats, Hummph didn't have any sells up.

Any reason for bump up?

Might have to direct some BTA profits back into this, My GRN wallet was on a comp I think I fucked, would hate to miss the boat

hi mate ...

with ozc - the project will not be redeveloped right this minute - but we are looking at doing a number of things with it ...

this however is a future market - not the current one ...

instead - our flagship coin being granite - will be ... the immediate future of granite is such that it will continue to be in the same state it is ( with codebase and mining ( PoW ) only ) but is already under redevlopment for a newer codebase - so that it is 'uptodate' with the codebase for the redevelopment of it ... an algo change may be part of this also - but will see how that pans out ...

this is only being done due to the build of the infrastructure and entire ecosystem for cwi ...

massive changes are coming - but will only be released when they are finished - as we have always worked in the past ... we are not about drumming up marketing hype and garbage like that ( even though that works for so many other coins to generate funds ) ... we are about bringing working systems and solutions to issues that we believe will bring the payments systems to the 'everyday' person of our society ... you are - 'they' are - as i am - a consumer and user of finances and products and services ... thats what we are focusing on - while pretty much the majority of other coins are focusing on getting rich quickly and disappearing ...

as you may well know i have personally been involved with the granite project for more than three years since i took over - and theteam is involved in the cwi progression for about a year now ( skaia - about 2year ... steven saxton - about 1year ) ...

the infrastructure is almost set ( thebase ) which the rest of the cwi ecosystem will be built on ... this includes the cwi-pool system we are currently building - the coin redevelopment - the affiliate and supported coins - thefarm - theshop - as well as a number of other modules that make up the cwi-ecosystem ... one of the most difficult modules we are working on - is with our isp ... but much more on that when we have at least a working prototype - for full integration later ... which is why granite needs to be rebased to current working code ... ozziecoin will follow ( as its the experimental coin that most of these developments will work on first ) ...

my estimate ( this is NOT a prediction or a roadmap or deadline ) will be that by the end of the year - we will have a few of the components full functional - especially the cwi-website ... which we are hoping to have opened and have basic functionality by 1st april 2017 (yes - that too is an estimate not a deadline ) ... that of course is also subject to development and availability of working modules of the cwi-ecosystem ...

it is a big year ahead ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 05:47:04 AM

### CWI-POOL SYSTEM - DECOMMISSION OF OLD GRANITE AND OLD GOLDBLOCKS POOLS TONIGHT

hi all ...

today is the last day for the removal of ANY coins you may have sitting in the previous 'official' granite and goldblocks pools ...

by midnight tonight ( gold coast queensland time ) - these pools will be terminated - and will no longer have accessibility ... both these pools have been open without mining for approx three months - for everyone to transfer their coins from the pool ... at the time of closure - all coins remaining in the pool will be forfeited - and removed from the wallets ... with the full decommissioning of the pools as complete ...

this mean that as of posting this - there is approximately 8.5hours left before these pools are gone forever and the coins contained in the pools will be inaccessible and forfeited ...

old granite pool - http://grn-pool.granitecoin.com/ ...
old goldblocks pool - http://goldblocks.granitecoin.com/ ...

the new cwi-pool system is now the only place we will have all of our pools located - including the official granite - ozziecoin - goldblocks pools ...

new cwi-pool system - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

we thank you for mining at our pools - and for supporting us over the years ... and hope that the new cwi-pool system will be a place that miners worldwide can come to mine ... where support - stability - fair fee structure - is where miners can come to expect when mining here ...

njoi ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 02:10:08 PM

### CWI-POOL SYSTEM - DECOMMISSION OF OLD GRANITE AND OLD GOLDBLOCKS POOLS

hi all ...

as of 5 minutes ago - the two old pools of granite and goldblocks have now been officially decommissioned - and terminated ...

the instances ( aws ) they belong to will be terminated within the coming week ...

we appreciate all the miners that have contributed to the success of the pools ...

the new cwi-pool system now contain the new official pools - as well as the affiliate pools - as well as the pools of the coins that cwi support ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

### CWI-SEEDNODES - BERNCASH

hi all ...

an update to the berncash seednodes was started and completed ...

berncash seednodes are now upgraded to the latest version 1.2.3.0 - and have finished syncing ...

disruption was minimal - and the complete upgrade / resync completed successfully ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: