Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56504 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 12:31:03 PM

### CWI-SEEDNODES - EVERGREENCOIN / SEEDNODE01

hi all ...

the cwi-seednodes have all had the latest egc wallet / daemon upgraded to version 1.5.0.1 - which has a hardfork builtin ...

so all the seednodes are currently up to date - with the exception of egc-seed02 - which is still syncing ... the other seeds were not reset for a sync until seed02 was fully synced ...

as it stands - seednode01 was rebuilt in the last 24hours - and as such - egc-seed01 is currently syncing evergreencoin daemon also ...

when egc-seed01 has finished syncing ( and egc-seed02 ) - the rest of the egc-seedxx will be flushed and fully resynced as well ...

this means that when egc-seed01 and egc-seed02 are finished - the rest of the seednodes AND the majority of wallets / daemons will be relying on those two seednodes ( and a couple of others in the egc network ) for the full ( new ) blockchain ...

the status of the daemons are as follows ...

grn-seed01 - finished sync ...
ozc-seed01 - syncing ...
bern-seed01 - syncing ...
egc-seed01 - syncing ...
egc-seed02 - syncing ...

the rest of the seednodes are currently fully synced and fully functional ...

maintenance on the seednodes will be forthcoming this week - on or around 240216 ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 12:32:48 PM

I was just thinking huh, theres been no recent updates, then I see this email notification and its on this thread. Weird. Smiley

I've 2 other coincidences like this happen today.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 12:35:20 PM

I was just thinking huh, theres been no recent updates, then I see this email notification and its on this thread. Weird. Smiley

hehehe ...

its always the way it works mate ...

i have only just come back from the court case ... so a full update is pending this week some time ...

a number of other things that have been setup / in the process of setting up will be updated also ...

i am trying to find the time to update the op as well - even if only in point form ...

#crysx

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 12:36:57 PM

hehehe ...

i have only just come back from the court case ... so a full update is pending this week some time ...

a number of other things that have been setup / in the process of setting up will be updated also ...

i am trying to find the time to update the op as well - even if only in point form ...

#crysx
What court case? Involving granite?

Sounds good man, have a good evening.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 12:39:36 PM

hehehe ...

#crysx
What court case? Involving granite?

Sounds good man, have a good evening.

no - personal ...

which is what has been holding a HUGE amount back from moving forward with all of these projects ... nothing detrimental - just a major pain ...

though it looks like it will all be over soon - and ill be able to get heavily 'stuck into' cwi soon ...

have a great nite mate ... im off to bed ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 03:01:16 AM

### CWI-SEEDNODES - EVERGREENCOIN / SEEDNODE01

hi all ...

ALL the egc seednodes have been updated to the latest 1.5.0.1 version and have completed a full resync of the current blockchain ...

seednode01 is full rebuilt - and is also currently active and ( once again ) part of the cwi-backbone and cwi-infrastructure ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 04:21:57 AM

### CWI-POOL SYSTEM - GOLDBLOCKS POOL / FAILCOIN POOL

hi all ...

after coming back from my personal trip to the courthouse and back - maintenance on all the system of cwi went underway ...

the goldblocks and failcoin pools had a small issue that blew out to be a bigger one as it went along ... pplns payouts were disabled and even though mining was allowed to continue automatically - the cause of the pplns payout suspension was not a simple issue ...

it seems to be an inherent one in mpos pools worldwide - and only those in the know have the ways and means of dealing with it currently ... im trying to find out the issue fix - and the stratum dev also is working on it ... though this issue has been a long standing one - there are fixes in place for them that make the pools much more reliable ... ill be messaging about the place to find out how - as im stumped currently ...

so in this event - could ALL users please remove their coins from the goldblocks and failcoin pools at cwi-pool system while we find a permanent fix for this issue ...

the issue itself is a 'possible double payment detected on block xxx' issue ... no one seems to know HOW to fix this problem with the mpos pools - except those that have had a long standing run with mpos ... but ill keep messaging and researching until i find what that fix is ...

once i see that there is no more coins held for users in the coming days - both the pools databases will be reset - as a small ( but hopefully effective ) work-around in the stratum has been placed in the interim by the stratum dev for the cwi-stratum ... for this to be activated - the pool needs to have their respective databases reset ...

so if by sunday 26th february 2017 - all coins have been moved to your personal wallets - then ill reset the database and run the goldblocks and failcoin pools once again ... so that monday 27th february 2017 will be the start of the new workaround ...

this is the reason for the delay in adding more of the pools that were scheduled for this week - quark and x11 and sha256 ... so the addition of the other pools will be delayed until next week ...

much appreciated for your time ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 04:27:50 AM

### CHAINWORKS INDUSTRIES - FULL UPDATE

hi all ...

as many of you know ( for those of you that dont - you will now ) - i have had some personal issue to deal with on a legal level in both my life and the lives or others that are close to me ...

it has so far involved court cases and the resulting issues thereof - which are the consequences of such legal things ...

why am i explaining my personal goings-on and exposing the potential for backlash? ... read on ...

as many of you can appreciate ( though some not ) - the 'real-life' issues need to be resolved before any of the work / crypto related projects can move forward in a solid and meaningful way ... i have stated to a few of you that converse with me on a regular basis - that 'my life comes first - before all any of 'this' ... to be resolved as soon as possible and create a solid foundation for the growth and expansion of anything we work on' ... without this solid foundation - no form of structure can be built without it toppling at later date ... one cannot build a house on sand - unless the foundation is built solid first ...

why? ... because its 'my' funds - along with those that are financially involved - that keep everything together and paid and running ... thats why ... if 'i' am unstable in this link - then i am the link in this chain that will cause it to break ... and being the 'founding' member and one of the financial entities here - this cannot happen ... nay - WILL not happen ... this is not 'another dev-dumping crypto coin' we are building here ... we have been at this for more than three years with much more than 133kaud invested in it - and growing ... we are here for the long haul ...

so getting 'real-life' issues in order and creating a rock solid ( or granite solid - as it were ) foundation is exactly where i am personally at ... one court issue down - the other to go ... even though this second case does NOT affect the projects and 'business' we have now started as profoundly as the first court case - it is still a thorn in my side that needs to be removed and the wound from it allowed to heal ... hence the reason i have put a LOT of the production and development on suspension in a few areas of the cwi-ecosystem ...

i do apologize publicly for the inconveniences this brings about ... but again - those who know me also know how strict - tough - and rigorous my work ethic is ... and my personal life is even moreso ...

the issues ( legal or personal ) is all being put behind me - and the business that is now chainworks industries - is now at the forefront of 'our' todo list - thus allowing the projects on the list to be placed as priorities ( in order ) to attend to and complete this year ...

now - moving on ...

current work - pools ...

i shall be rebuilding the entire pool system databases today ...

which means a full rebuild of workers - and all things associated with the pools ... this is why the pools will be staying in beta designation and will continue to do so until as many as the operational ( if not all ) bugs are completely squashed ...

this will take most of the day today ( as its saturday morning here in the gold coast - queensland - australia ) - so much of my time in the next 24hours will be focused on the pool and databases and rebuild of the cwi-pool system ...

quite a few changes have occurred to the cwi-pool system structurally via changes in the os / stratum / and pool codes - resulting in a few issues that when fixing yesterday ended in corruption of the database system which had to be completely blown away ...

the consequences are twofold ...

1 - that the cwi-databases are being rebuilt from scratch for the mpos segment of the cwi-pool system - with new wallets included in the rebuild ...
2 - the cwi-pool system is being prepared for the inclusion of the new segment of the cwi-pool system - the exchange backend ... which will also be coded in preparation for the new non-registration pool ( based on unomp and custom scripts / exchange processing ) ...

current work - seednodes ...

in the very near future ( even today if there is any possible time left after the database / daemon rebuild ) - the seednodes will be taken off line for FULL vps system maintenance and upgrades ... this is still about 24-48hours away - so for those that require a full resync of any of the coins that we support in our system - there will be ONE seednode active at any ONE time ... the rest will be pulled offline for the maintenance and rebuild ...

this too is in preparation of the full infrastructure revamp and expansion ... as we are aiming to have upto 70seeds available at any one time - distributed globally - for the new cwi-infrastructure backbone and granite daemons ... and yes - that also means that granite itself sometime this year is destined for a full rebuild ... all the ideas and plans i have had for it ( and have not implemented due to lack of developmental resources ) for this project will move ahead in leaps and bounds - and i can assure the community that it will be worth all this effort when it all happens ...

considerations - cwi-miner / thefarm ...

another project we have had under our belt - is the cwi-miner ...

one of the most optimized and fastest nvidia based miners for maxwell ( and soon to be ) pascal chipset - in the world ... it is NOT released to the public - but we are considering a number of options available to us at this time with regards to release of the miner ( as its currently linux based only ) ...

one of those options we have considered is partnering with two very large mining entities ( or possibly just one - discussions are still underway ) - that have approached us with regards to working together to form a much larger scope for mining at its very core ... this means that not only will thefarm ( details also below ) will be undergoing the massive changes it is already taking on this year - but cwi-mining will possibly be working with these other entities to form a massive mining system that will benefit both ourselves and miners worldwide ...

thefarm is evolving into one of the most efficient and productive environments that exist today ...

not only is thefarm running on one of the highest optimized nvidia miners today ( cwi-miner ) - but the software system design is fast becoming a reality and is based on a grid-like system ( coined simply 'thegrid' ) that has been planned and built with modularity as the core of its design ... further - the physical developments in efficiency ( especially the cooling system ) is like no other that exists today ... leveraging the modular design we have now started to implement - we are seeing a much more enhanced version of thefarm due to its implementation on thegrid ...

once we have this software / hardware design 'standardized' for a production environment - we will unleash it in the crypto-mining sphere ... this is all in development currently though - and as such - design and workability is the main focus currently ... this mining system is NOT a 'cheap' garage / basement design - and will more than likely never be used for the 'home' miner ... which is why once this version of thefarm-based-on-thegrid is finalized - we shall work on a smaller cut down version for the home-miner / smaller-farm miner ... but that is a way off yet - possibly not this year at all ...

takeovers - coins / projects ...

ill be brief - as discussions are always long term and usually stagnant for a while before anything is ever finalized for takeovers / mergers ...

we are in discussion and consideration of a couple of projects currently - some discuscussions public and some private ... all will be revealed as they progress - if discussions progress ...

one such public one is the droidz project full takeover ... whereas one such private one is the pool system - which has come to an agreement - but an arrangement is forthcoming ...

business - chainworks industries ...

as some of you know - the business end of this system ( who i still cannot seem to coax into posting here ) known as gownam in some circles - has registered chainworks industries as a business entity here in asutralia ... he takes care of the 'business' side of the cwi and as such is the one in control of the registrations and paperwork and 'real-life' components ...

now that the chainworks industries name has been registered as a business entity - gownam and his brothers ( who own an asp company - dealing with domains and the like ) will become more and more involved with the dealings in the business that will become chainworks industries the incorprated company ( when the time comes ) ...

i shall be working more in the background on the technical side / backend alongside developers worldwide ... 'theteam' will have much to do with the expansion of the cwi-ecosystem - and will work alongside the developers that are contracted to work on the various components ( modules ) of the ecosystem ... even though we will not always post to the cwi-thread or cwi-forum ( theforum ) or irc or other communications channels individually - there will always be some communication somewhere - moreso on our own platform when we eventually get that orgainzed alongside the cwi-website which is currently being worked on ...

moreso ...

over the coming weeks - more changes will occur ... so that by the end of the year we will have the entire cwi-ecosystem in place and make 2018 a year to be doing nothing else but be a productive one ... this year however at the second month of 2017 thus far - shall be and IS the 'knuckle-down' year which we will establish ( and already have established ) much of the components of the cwi-ecosystem ... so even though we have achieved much so far - there is much much MUCH more to be organized - setup - developed - designed - produced - procured - and rolled out ...

we will always be hard at work in the background to bring a great many ideas and plans on our various projects to fruition ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:19:50 PM

Thanks for the update!

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 12:07:35 AM

Thanks for the update!

hi jonesd ...

i think i needed to elaborate further about the things that are going on in the background - but that is as brief as i could make it without creating another volume ...

a few things i have neglected to state - is that as we go along with our projects and growing as organically as we are - negotiations and deals are always being made ...

but i prefer NOT to say or do much until things have been finalized and in our grasp - before publishing / posting anything at all ...

the web developer is hard at work with the 'base' creation of the cwi-website - and im looking forward to have at least a foundation of the website to be building on ...

today - i should have the cwi-pool system back up and running and testing once again ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 02:52:02 PM

### CWI-POOL SYSTEM - FULL POOL REBUILD

hi all ...

as has been mentioned earlier - issues arose with the pool system that had to be rectified as quickly as possible ...

double payout issues occurred - and the more we looked into the issue - the less we found ... but the more corrupt the mysql mpos database became as we kept them online ...

we would like to mention a massive tanx to the miners / users for promptly removing their mined coins out from the pools - and into other wallets away from the pools as soon as i posted the request ... because of this decisive action - all users recovered all the coins mined - and no coins were lost ...

the biggest tanx goes to the stratum dev - that has worked outside of the realm of service agreed - to repair and recode the stratum core ... he is an amazing dev that seems to pull rabbits out of hats when such an issue occurs ...

since then - i have been tirelessly working to rebuild not only the databases - but the daemons / wallets - and the pools ...

this constitutes the best part of two full days and nights to get it all upto working order ... and it is currently in good shape as i type this post ...

ALL the pools are active - ALL the stratums are active - ALL the daemons are currently syncing their respective blockchains ... obviously the larger the blockchain - the longer it will take ... the bitcoin pool being the longest of them all to fully sync a 70+ gigabyte blockchain ... when the daemons are fully synced - mining can restart ...

unfortunately due to the database corruption - ALL the databases had to be deleted and rebuilt from scratch ... this was not a side effect we had anticipated - and as such - decided to move the database system from oracle-mysql to mariadb ... this change seems to be working for the better being quite stable - as the databases are humming along nicely ...

this means that any miner using the pools - need to register once again - and setup the workers for the pools ... thankfully - sso ( single sign on ) is working well and you will only have to do that once - and the details of your account and workers will be saved in the granite database - which is the main sso db ...

consequently - a full backup of the databases is currently being manually done - with an automatic cloud based backup facility sought ...

next on the agenda is to create a few more pools when we can establish these pools as stable - and the upgrade of the system soon ...

negotiations are continuing regarding the registration-free exchange pool - and is currently looking positive ... all in all - we will keep a sharp eye on the system - and everything seems to be running as expected ... mining should stress the systems in place and prove its worth ...

below is the list of pools that is currently active and syncing ...

-------

CWI-Pool System
------- ------- -------

Main CWI-Pool System | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/

Official CWI-Pools
------- ------- -------

granite - X11 Official CWI-Pool | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/grn/index.php?page=dashboard
ozziecoin - X11 Official CWI-Pool | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ozc/index.php?page=dashboard

goldblocks - X11 Official CWI-Pool | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/gb/index.php?page=dashboard

Affiliated CWI-Pools
------- ------- -------

berncash - X14 CWI-Pool | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/bern/index.php?page=dashboard
donationcoin - sCrypt CWI-Pool | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/don/index.php?page=dashboard

Supported CWI-Pools
------- ------- -------

Algo - SHA256d
bitcoin - SHA256d CWI-Pool | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/btc/index.php?page=dashboard

Algo - sCrypt
bata - sCrypt CWI-Pool | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/bta/index.php?page=dashboard
failcoin - sCrypt CWI-Pool | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/fail/index.php?page=dashboard
litecoin - sCrypt CWI-Pool | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ltc/index.php?page=dashboard

Algo - X11
dash - X11 CWI-Pool | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/dash/index.php?page=dashboard
influxcoin - X11 CWI-Pool | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/infx/index.php?page=dashboard
startcoin - X11 CWI-Pool | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/start/index.php?page=dashboard

Algo - QUARK
monetaryunit - QUARK CWI-Pool | http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/mue/index.php?page=dashboard

-------

ALL the pools in the cwi-pool system have a very small fee of 0.7% - so please dont hesitate to register and mine - as there will be many many more to come ...

if you have any suggestion of what pools you would like to see in our pool system - please dont hesitate to contact or post ... if the daemon and pool can be built and will work with the stratum - we will consider it for inclusion ...

tanx ...

#crysx

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 05:34:58 PM

where's the latest grn src?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:14:45 PM

where's the latest grn src?

Here you go,

https://github.com/chrysophylax69/granite

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 07:25:37 PM

thanks

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 01:20:44 AM

tanx steven ...

we now have the cwi-git ready for inclusion and permanent holding of the latest code ...

my git will be merely to code and work with ...

and tanx crackers also - for updating to the latest code ...

if you are updating from a version earlier than 1.3.0.0 - please note that not only changes to some of the 'regular' components of granite have been made internally - but also the naming of the wallet directory and the conf file ...

the wallet directory is now '.granite/' which has changed from '.GraniteCoin/' - and the conf file has changed accordingly from 'GraniteCoin.conf' to 'granite.conf' ...

awesome work done by our core dev - steven saxton ( cryptocanary ( his main profile ) - to name one of the profiles he controls and uses ) ... and a massive undertaking on his part ...

#crysx

CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:59:33 AM

This is the only 'personal' BCT account I use. The other accounts I use are legitimate 'coin' accounts (SLG, DON, EGC, BERN to be perfectly transparent). I do not have or use any 'sock puppet' or 'fake' accounts.

I only say and post this because I do take my integrity very seriously and do not want people to get the wrong impression.

Have a nice week everyone, cheers!

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 02:25:12 AM

This is the only 'personal' BCT account I use. The other accounts I use are legitimate 'coin' accounts (SLG, DON, EGC, BERN to be perfectly transparent). I do not have or use any 'sock puppet' or 'fake' accounts.

I only say and post this because I do take my integrity very seriously and do not want people to get the wrong impression.

Have a nice week everyone, cheers!

as do we ...

i didnt allude to them being 'sockpuppet' accounts - and did not meant to come across that way ...

if ANYONE knows you ( as i do ) - they KNOW the integrity you have with the projects you work on - as do we all at cwi ...

in any case - this is all just coming together - so we will work towards a better functioning 'system' here also ...

a great many have voiced their opinion ( as have you ) to concatenating the other projects threads to this one - as being a bad idea ... i originally wanted ONE place to post and publish from - though it looks like that may just be a cluttered thread making this a bad idea ... im just sheer overloaded to handle all the threads involved also ... so if that is the case - maybe a universal post on all thread op of each so everyone knows that its part of our projects base - but has its own thread ...

so will consider what can and needs to be done - then discuss further ...

tanx a great deal for helping also ...

just to clarify ... we have opened the cwi git account - but not added anything into it yet - so you are correct in saying the 'official' code is sitting in my git ... that will change in future and the cwi git will hold all the current and uptodate code in the future ...

tanx again mate ...

#crysx

Fat835

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:20:46 AM

Good afternoon . I am glad that everything is fine with you and let it continue. Tell me please where to get the wallet
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 12:18:48 PM

Good afternoon . I am glad that everything is fine with you and let it continue. Tell me please where to get the wallet

wallet? ...

we have a few projects we cover here - the flagship being granite ( grn ) ...

but the coins we own and support are good projects in their own right ...

which wallet are you after mate? ...

our op and supporting posts will be updated soon ... im getting together as much infor as i can to just get the base information up - so that no one confuses what we are and why and how ...

let us know which wallet you are after ( or whether you after a few of them - or all of them ) - and we will do what we can to help ...

#crysx

Fat835

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:22:11 AM

Thanks for answering . Yes I want all the wallets of your projects is very interesting your work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: