Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56508 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
adsamy

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:49:42 AM

Using gears to make LOGO, nothing is more vivid than this. Is it used in industry?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:56:11 AM

Using gears to make LOGO, nothing is more vivid than this. Is it used in industry?

gears and industry go hand in hand - yes ...

chainworks the name is quite accurate with the blockchain industry we are all in ...

the coins we have - and the projects we develop - are in fact directed and ALL industries ...

we are working very hard to bring these projects to the public - and when we finally can get the CWI-WebSite running - will tie it all together ...

so in answer to your question - yes ... we are already using the projects in certain industries - for the market that each project is directed ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 09:05:59 AM

### CWI-POOL - MAINTENANCE / SETUP

hi all ...

the CWI-Pool maintenance / setup is now complete ...

we have disabled a few pools - and kept the CWI owned Pools and Partner Pools as well as a couple of the Supported Pools that are being used open for use ... the others have been suspended - which will show 'error's on the pool interface currently ... this will be until we can get other areas ( including the larger server / servers ) organized and active ...

the performance of the system is now 100x better than previous performance - due to the disabling of the many of the systems hogging the resources of the CWI-Pool Server ...

the following pools are still open for mining ...

CWI-Owned
Granite - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/grn/index.php?page=dashboard
InfluxCoin - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/infx/index.php?page=dashboard
OzzieCoin - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ozc/index.php?page=dashboard

CWI-Partner
BernCash - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/bern/index.php?page=dashboard
DonationCoin - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/don/index.php?page=dashboard

CWI-Supported
Einsteinium - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/emc2/index.php?page=dashboard
CreamCoin - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/crm/index.php?page=dashboard

all other pools have been suspended for the time being ...

- BitCoin (BTC)
- Crown (CRW)
- Bata (BTA)
- FailCoin (FAIL)
- LiteCoin (LTC)
- Dash (DASH)
- StartCoin (START)
- MonetaryUnit (MUE)

we have also moved the miner addresses to 'stratum' ( stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:<port>/ ) in preparation for the impending
 migration to the new servers ...

please enjoy mining on the much faster and streamlined CWI-Pool system ...

#crysx

GintoniK

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

I Speak Future

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:35:00 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 10:04:46 AM by GintoniK

Funky things are happening at c-cex where DRZ is listed.

I had plenty of coins in there but the wallet was offline for quite some time. Then one day it shows up marked for delisting, i check and the price seems unchanged with plenty of buy orders so i thought "oh i am so lucky, the people with the buy orders havent noticed the delising while the wallet was offline (which means lost coins, looking at the history of delisted coins in c-cex). I sold my coins, crusted the price by 50% and moved on. I also notified all the DRZ holders i know about the issues... and i kinda fucked them since most sold their coins.

Yesterday morning i check c-cex and i see that they have removed the sign of DRZ being delisted... someone had accumulated a bit over 1 million coins and pumped the price in the thin orderbook. The trade volume had reached  8 BTC!! Looking at the top wallets, on the block explorer i notice that c-cex has 3 wallets on the top 20 with holdings of 1.2m coins.

The DRZ wallet on c-cex is still not working but the error message is different from last week, now it seems they are syncing it instead of keeping it offline.

Don't take me wrong, it is a good sign that DRZ will not be delisted and that c-cex will for sure open the wallet but i cant hide my disappointment for selling my stack due to the confusion and the warring signs c-cex gave...

Who accumulated ? ? come clean ! ;p i know you are here ! <3 <3 <3

Bear markets are boring !
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 10:47:56 AM

I had plenty of coins in there but the wallet was offline for quite some time. Then one day it shows up marked for delisting, i check and the price seems unchanged with plenty of buy orders so i thought "oh i am so lucky, the people with the buy orders havent noticed the delising while the wallet was offline (which means lost coins, looking at the history of delisted coins in c-cex). I sold my coins, crusted the price by 50% and moved on. I also notified all the DRZ holders i know about the issues... and i kinda fucked them since most sold their coins.

Yesterday morning i check c-cex and i see that they have removed the sign of DRZ being delisted... someone had accumulated a bit over 1 million coins and pumped the price in the thin orderbook. The trade volume had reached  8 BTC!! Looking at the top wallets, on the block explorer i notice that c-cex has 3 wallets on the top 20 with holdings of 1.2m coins.

The DRZ wallet on c-cex is still not working but the error message is different from last week, now it seems they are syncing it instead of keeping it offline.

Don't take me wrong, it is a good sign that DRZ will not be delisted and that c-cex will for sure open the wallet but i cant hide my disappointment for selling my stack due to the confusion and the warring signs c-cex gave...

if only we could track these things ...

as mentioned in slack - i WISH it was us that could just throw 8btc into a buy at a whim ... yes - this means we are NOT rich beyond measure - but work at developments of the CWI-EcoSystem like any one else would ... simple 'normal' people ...

through our discussions in slack also - you know well that there are many difficult things to explain - and that is one of them ... no one controls the actions of the other - and im glad that is so ... but to have the coins stuck still - thats an issue we need to resolve very quickly ...

im off for the night ... but will be back tomorrow night with a fresh look at all thats been happening - as i have way too many 'real life' things to do ...

you know where i personally stand with all this - and how i am with the way things are done - also explained in slack ... we as a business need to be the same - where we absord and move forward ... thats the only way we can work efficiently enough to cater for any losses and move onto the goals we have set for ourselves ...

will have an update of some things we have been working on for theFARM and the mining side this weekend ...

nite ...

#crysx

GintoniK

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

I Speak Future

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:03:24 AM

as mentioned in slack - i WISH it was us that could just throw 8btc into a buy at a whim ... yes - this means we are NOT rich beyond measure - but work at developments of the CWI-EcoSystem like any one else would ... simple 'normal' people ...

through our discussions in slack also - you know well that there are many difficult things to explain - and that is one of them ... no one controls the actions of the other - and im glad that is so ... but to have the coins stuck still - thats an issue we need to resolve very quickly ...

im off for the night ... but will be back tomorrow night with a fresh look at all thats been happening - as i have way too many 'real life' things to do ...

you know where i personally stand with all this - and how i am with the way things are done - also explained in slack ... we as a business need to be the same - where we absord and move forward ... thats the only way we can work efficiently enough to cater for any losses and move onto the goals we have set for ourselves ...

will have an update of some things we have been working on for theFARM and the mining side this weekend ...

nite ...

#crysx

Guys, despite the small community on the CWI slack, Chrysophylax has always been attentive and humble. He always explains the CWI approach and what they are working on. I dont want anyone to think that i was implying that the accumulation and the c-cex shenanigans was caused by CWI. I am pretty sure they where also caught off guard!

Keep up the good work CWI, we are with you!

<3

Bear markets are boring !
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:10:30 AM

nite ...

#crysx

Guys, despite the small community on the CWI slack, Chrysophylax has always been attentive and humble. He always explains the CWI approach and what they are working on. I dont want anyone to think that i was implying that the accumulation and the c-cex shenanigans was caused by CWI. I am pretty sure they where also caught off guard!

Keep up the good work CWI, we are with you!

<3

its always changing ...

which means its always a surprise for ALL of us - in one way or another mate Smiley ...

every day is a new day - and a new way - and a new horizon to look forward to ...

CWI slack is growing - and so is our backend development ... soon there will be a lot more to 'show' in terms of what has been going on - and the setup we have been working on ... its taken many mnay months - and will take many many more to get to the level we are aiming at ...

so patience is what is asked - and expected ... something that the crypto industry really does not have a great abundance of ... which is fine for us ...

we will continue to move forward - break new ground - and further our developments not only for the coins - but for all projects we have currently ... the latest being the Closed Beta for the 'our' miner - CWIgm ...

tanx for your support mate ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:17:22 AM

### CWI-MINING - CWIGM

the beginning of our new way of mining ...

we here at ChainWorks Industries (CWI) are very happy to present the latest in our arsenal of projects - CWIgm ...

we have opened a new thread yesterday here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054431 ...

we have also setup a new channel inside slack for the miner - alongside the other channels for the coins and donation project ( DBM ) ...

this brings a new era to the way we mine - and this Closed Beta test is just the beginning of the development process - which we hope will become something of a massive service to the CWI-Mining and CWI-Pool systems we have been developing ...

if you are a miner whether veteran or newbie - or just even interested to watch from the sidelines - this project we are bringing from the backend to the public eye will be a positive step towards making mining crypto a better place ... without the sharks and scammers and ripoff merchants out there ...

CWIgm miner project aims to be a better way to mine - and our goal is to simplify the entire process - from miner to pool to exchange ...

simple powerful stable - thats the goal of CWIgm miner ...

njoi ...

#crysx

Propagandalf

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:53:58 AM

CWI project sounds very interesting.  Smiley

Do you have an approximate ETA for when your others mining pools will be up and running again?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

CWI project sounds very interesting.  Smiley

Do you have an approximate ETA for when your others mining pools will be up and running again?

tanx ...

the only pools we currently have running are -

- CWI owned ...
   - Granite ( GRN ) | X11 ...
   - OzzieCoin ( OZC ) | X11 ...
   - InfluxCoin ( INFX ) | X11 ...

- CWI Partner ...
   - BernCash ( BERN ) | X14 ...
   - DonationCoin ( DON ) | sCrypt...

- CWI Supported ...
   - CreamCoin ( CRM ) | X11 ...
   - Signatum ( SIGT ) | SkunkHash ...

all other pools are offline until we migrate to the new server ... the resources are very limited in this current server - and are required for the systems we are putting together currently ...

what pools were you after? ...

if we have a list of pools - we can make that a 'wishlist' for future CWI-Pool additions ...

#crysx

Propagandalf

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:26:28 PM

if we have a list of pools - we can make that a 'wishlist' for future CWI-Pool additions ...

#crysx

Thanks for the reply. I'm just researching pools in general at the moment, as I'm waiting for some scrypt and x11 ASICs to be delivered. Litecoin and Dash or HLM will likely be the first ones I will try, but I haven't decided on which coins to mine yet. I will keep an eye on CWI project and affiliated projects.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 02:21:16 PM

#crysx

Thanks for the reply. I'm just researching pools in general at the moment, as I'm waiting for some scrypt and x11 ASICs to be delivered. Litecoin and Dash or HLM will likely be the first ones I will try, but I haven't decided on which coins to mine yet. I will keep an eye on CWI project and affiliated projects.

nice ...

we have disabled a number of pools - and in the realm of scrypt - you can go to the main pool page to see the list of pools we HAD running ... in scrypt quark x11 sha256d ...

we can reenable one or two pools - but the new server is the pivot to reenabling one pool - or all of them ... the migration to the new server will happen in the coming weeks - but even that rebuild will take much more than time ... as everything will need to be rebuilt from scratch ...

the main CWI-Pool page is here - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

we are currently working on many other modules of the CWI-EcoSystem - and the CWI-Pool system is one of those ... so in the coming months - we will have a much larger - more sturdy system to work on - and grow with ...

let us know ...

#crysx

Ryuh

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:29:16 PM

Looks really well, keep the good work!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:19:14 AM

### CWI-MINING - CWIGM

hi all ...

a full update for CWIgm miner ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054431.msg20558707#msg20558707 ...

tanx ...

#crysx

donsdgr81

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:18:20 AM

What is the recommended hashrate to mine on high difficulty in signatum? Currently I have my 7 gtx 1060 6gb miners (141 mhs) mining on low difficulty.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:26:49 PM

What is the recommended hashrate to mine on high difficulty in signatum? Currently I have my 7 gtx 1060 6gb miners (141 mhs) mining on low difficulty.

hi donsdgr81 ...

lodiff port definitely ...

tho this probably would have been answered quicker on the CWIgm thread Wink ... there are MANY that would have answered LONG before i got here ...

ive been completely inundated today - so off to bed for me - and will check everything tomorrow ...

the new CWIgm-0.9.9 is almost done ... so internal testing - then sometime next week will have it for the beta testers ...

#crysx

genspeed

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:29:15 AM

I think the pool is offline.
https://i.imgur.com/26txBdH.png
genspeed

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:20:20 AM

I think the pool is offline.
https://i.imgur.com/26txBdH.png

UPDATE: it is now online
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:33:40 PM

### CWI-POOL - MAINTENANCE

hi all ...

in approx 25mins ( 0730 adelaide australia time - https://www.google.com.au/search?q=what+is+the+current+time+in+adelaide+australia&gws_rd=cr&ei=BLqUWcqdG8Sn8QW-wIeYDQ ) - the CWI-Pool system will be down for some urgent maintenance ...

the entire process should take no more than 7mins total - and the downtime for each pool will be about the same ...

please be patient - as this maintenance is required - and will make the CWI-Pool platform more stable ...

we appreciate your patience in while this happens ...

#crysx

uhro

Activity: 209

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:12:19 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 11:22:59 PM by uhro

I'm guessing your doing some work on the front end too because my workers went down for the time you said and they are back up and running full speed but the website isn't reporting my works properly???

EDIT: All is good, ignore my impatience.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: