Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56524 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:15:00 PM

### CWI-POOL SWEEPSTAKECOIN

hi all ...

we have been working as best as we can to on the CWI-Pool SweepStakeCoin - and our work has come with some poitive results ...

it seems to have brought the pool / database back - without the requirement of s full 'reset' of the db and wallet ...

we have brought the pool back online - but are keeping it in alpha for the time being - until we can be sure that it is stable ...

so please resume the mining when you can - as its open to public use again with NO loss of coins in the corruption ... we appreciate your patience with this ... its great to know that miners and testers alike are helping build this pool and the entire CWI-Pool system into a stable mining platform ... a long way to go - but we are slowly getting there ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Good news, however my earnings are ridiculous now  Sad
Went to 500 sweep/hour from 2200 yesterday.
Diff is higher but cannot explain a such result IMO.

have you seen the nethash and pool hash lately? ...

thats why ...

dont expect the same results when the hashrate jumps by 1.6gh ... that will never work out ...

which is what frustrates me the most about these ridiculous calculations that a LOT of miners do - and rely on the calculations that are completely inaccurate for a small network ... IF the nethash is consistent - the diff will remains the same and the rewards will vary only slightly ... that NEVER happens ... nethash and poolhash and miners ALL change the variables attached to how many blocks any one pool or another can solve - and the 'luck' each pool has in solving these blocks ...

so the 1.2gh yesterday is actually currently 4.6gh at the time of writing this ...

so always watch for these factors when assuming you will get the same coins in the same conditions - because conditions are NEVER the same ...

#crysx

gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:25:14 PM

hi all ...

we have been working as best as we can to on the CWI-Pool SweepStakeCoin - and our work has come with some poitive results ...

it seems to have brought the pool / database back - without the requirement of s full 'reset' of the db and wallet ...

we have brought the pool back online - but are keeping it in alpha for the time being - until we can be sure that it is stable ...

so please resume the mining when you can - as its open to public use again with NO loss of coins in the corruption ... we appreciate your patience with this ... its great to know that miners and testers alike are helping build this pool and the entire CWI-Pool system into a stable mining platform ... a long way to go - but we are slowly getting there ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Good news, however my earnings are ridiculous now  Sad

thats why ...

dont expect the same results when the hashrate jumps by 1.6gh ... that will never work out ...

which is what frustrates me the most about these ridiculous calculations that a LOT of miners do - and rely on the calculations that are completely inaccurate for a small network ... IF the nethash is consistent - the diff will remains the same and the rewards will vary only slightly ... that NEVER happens ... nethash and poolhash and miners ALL change the variables attached to how many blocks any one pool or another can solve - and the 'luck' each pool has in solving these blocks ...

so the 1.2gh yesterday is actually currently 4.6gh at the time of writing this ...

so always watch for these factors when assuming you will get the same coins in the same conditions - because conditions are NEVER the same ...

#crysx
I know conditions are always changing... But I used to get very accurate results between reported HR, calculated HR, shares, diff, nethash, estimations and real earnings on CWIs pools, this time it is not the case at all and that's why I try to figure out what happened.
Also I see the pool has a very bad luck, combined to other parameters it may explain why earnings dropped.
Will still mine for some days and see how things goes.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:36:45 PM

hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Good news, however my earnings are ridiculous now  Sad

thats why ...

#crysx
I know conditions are always changing... But I used to get very accurate results between reported HR, calculated HR, shares, diff, nethash, estimations and real earnings on CWIs pools, this time it is not the case at all and that's why I try to figure out what happened.
Also I see the pool has a very bad luck, combined to other parameters it may explain why earnings dropped.
Will still mine for some days and see how things goes.

pool bad luck??? ... and 'very' bad luck according to you? ...

i count 16blocks as of writing this - and the CWI-Pool SweepStakeCoin solving many more blocks than 'normal' ... ie - than yesterday ...

how is that bad luck compared to yiimp - who had 1.6hs and about half of those blocks? ...

i understand only what i see - and i cant see how you can consider that 'bad luck' ...

i hope your numbers increase mate ... but honestly - i cannot see how you can come to these assumptions based on the facts that are prevalent in the pool and wallet ... im watching the wallet now - and a block is sent through almost every 30seconds ( blockchain ) so there is literally a block solved via mining ( PoW ) or staking ( PoS ) approximately every 30seconds ... if we are getting a number like that on our pool in PoW alone - then this cannot be considered 'bad luck' in any sense of the term ...

btw - ALL our pools are pplns ( Pay Per Last 'N' Shares )  - which means the longer you stay on the pool and the higher the difficulty of your share - ( and the higher the hashrate of course ) the better chance of solving a block and a better payout for those that stay on the pool ...

let us know how you go over the next day or so ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:18:13 PM

### CWI-MINING - CWIGM | POOLS

hi all ...

as many of you are aware - we have been working on the next revision for CWIgm ... a few more bugs to squash and we will have the build ready for the next test ...

in conjunction with the release - we have also setup another two pools to accommodate the algorithms that CWIgm-0.9.9 will have additional to the two algos it already has in CWIgm-0.9.8 ...

the algos contained in - and in addition to are ...

- skunkhash ( current )
- tribus ( current )
- timetravel10 ( CWIgm-0.9.9 )
- jha ( CWIgm-0.9.9 )

the two additional pools to the CWI-Pool system are ...

- CWI-Pool SweepStakeCoin ( active | beta )
- CWI-Pool Magnatum ( active | alpha )

any miner can be used to mine at our pools - and we welcome honest and constructive feedback ... so dont hesitate to setup up an account - setup up workers in the account - and mine ...

most of the basic details are in the menu item of the pool ... from name and ticker symbol - to lodiff and hidiff ports required to mine on stratum.chainworksindustries.com ...

njoi ...

#crysx

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:01:16 PM

Any chance you can add altcom to your pool list when they switch over to skunk, Friday?
dagoz87

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:26:55 AM

hi all ...

as many of you are aware - we have been working on the next revision for CWIgm ... a few more bugs to squash and we will have the build ready for the next test ...

in conjunction with the release - we have also setup another two pools to accommodate the algorithms that CWIgm-0.9.9 will have additional to the two algos it already has in CWIgm-0.9.8 ...

- skunkhash ( current )
- tribus ( current )
- jha ( CWIgm-0.9.9 )

any miner can be used to mine at our pools - and we welcome honest and constructive feedback ... so dont hesitate to setup up an account - setup up workers in the account - and mine ...

most of the basic details are in the menu item of the pool ... from name and ticker symbol - to lodiff and hidiff ports required to mine on stratum.chainworksindustries.com ...

njoi ...

#crysx

Hi there, just wondering any way to download CWIgm-0.9.9 miner application???

Thanks in advanced.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:40:29 AM

hi all ...

- skunkhash ( current )
- tribus ( current )
- jha ( CWIgm-0.9.9 )

njoi ...

#crysx

Thanks in advanced.

any person that has the Welcome Pack in their private message - will have the link to the beta test download ...

CWIgm-0.9.8 is the only one available - as we are still ironing out bugs in CWIgm-0.9.9 ... but we are close to releasing for testing ...

when we publish that it is available - you only have to look into that link - and the new revision will be there ready for download - which you can double check authenticity when we publish the md5hash to compare to in the CWIgm thread ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:47:29 AM

Any chance you can add altcom to your pool list when they switch over to skunk, Friday?

do you have a link? ...

we only added magnatum due to the skunkhash algo in CWIgm - and because sigt is going pos soon ...

we are more than happy to look at suggestions ...

or they can wait till we release our algo soon Wink ...

#crysx

nfr

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:14:47 AM

do you have a link? ...

we only added magnatum due to the skunkhash algo in CWIgm - and because sigt is going pos soon ...

we are more than happy to look at suggestions ...

or they can wait till we release our algo soon Wink ...

#crysx

here is their ANN crysx,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105778.0

regards..
selectnumber123

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:30:10 AM

Your translation is great. It's seamless with the local language. The coins are also good. I will actively participate in the ICO activities
sypher9

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:48:16 PM

hi all ...

- skunkhash ( current )
- tribus ( current )
- jha ( CWIgm-0.9.9 )

njoi ...

#crysx

Thanks in advanced.

any person that has the Welcome Pack in their private message - will have the link to the beta test download ...

CWIgm-0.9.8 is the only one available - as we are still ironing out bugs in CWIgm-0.9.9 ... but we are close to releasing for testing ...

when we publish that it is available - you only have to look into that link - and the new revision will be there ready for download - which you can double check authenticity when we publish the md5hash to compare to in the CWIgm thread ...

#crysx

may I kindly request to be added to your beta ? I would like to apply to receive a Welcome Pack :-)
dagoz87

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:58:45 AM

hi all ...

- skunkhash ( current )
- tribus ( current )
- jha ( CWIgm-0.9.9 )

njoi ...

#crysx

Thanks in advanced.

#crysx

How can i have welcome pack? could you please send me one? thank you sir.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:27:21 AM

hi all ...

njoi ...

#crysx

Thanks for adding timetravel10 from Bitcore. Very appreciated....

Greetz
Steve
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:45:30 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 04:06:32 PM by OLDARH

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sweep/   no work? What are the problems with the pool?
Jonathanbareza

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:23:21 PM

Hi chrys of influxcoin may i know what happened on influxcoin right now.. it is not working in bittrex and it says merchant maintenance.. thank you

Regards,
Jonathan bareza
DigitalCurrencyinvestors

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:59:05 PM

sent message for invite to influx slack
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:55:34 AM

hi all ...

soon to be relocating myself to theFARM - which includes my computer as well ... this is so i can personally focus more time on theFARM itself - and the testing facilities for the CWI-Pool system and its components - as well as the development of other components of the CWI-EcoSystem such as CWI-Coin and CWI-Fund trade and staking system ...

so ill be offline for a few hours - to a day while this happens ...

ill catchup with posts that have been published earlier here - as well as other threads when im a little more settled ... there is also a full update post ill be publishing shortly - as there have been many changes and improvements made ... especially the backend systems ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:41:14 PM

### CWI-POOL SIGNATUM

posted in the signatum thread - and is relevant here also ...

-------

hi all ...

the CWI-Pool Signatum will be closing in the coming days ...

we have notified once before about the impending closure some weeks ago - so sufficient time should have been available to remove all your coins from any accounts contained in the CWI-Pool Signatum ... if anyone still have coins stored within the pool wallet after midnight Friday October 13 2017 ( adelaide time - google 'what is the current time in adelaide australia' ) - then the coins will be lost to you ...

we can see a few coins left in the wallet so please remove them promptly ... we thank those who have taken the time over the last few weeks to remove their funds ... it makes our lives so much easier ...

we have our new pool server commissioned - and are currently building the system ... we should have the new server active with the new pools soon ...

CWI-Pool Signatum - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt/ ...

we thank you all for supporting us with not only our pool - but also the CWIgm miner thus far ... which incidentally will have a new version release ( CWI-0.9.9 ) in the coming days ...

tanx ...

#crysx

-------

a full update will be forthcoming soon ...

#crysx

Klo-Sa3uf3r

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:02:55 PM

dear cwi,

your company timer of http://chainworksindustries.com/ is up, but it do nothing? Undecided Huh Huh

greets
klo
Dumbastronaut

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:23:28 PM

dear cwi,

your company timer of http://chainworksindustries.com/ is up, but it do nothing? Undecided Huh Huh

greets
klo

I'm wondering about this as well. Any updates?

@Astronode
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: