Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:10:41 AM

dear cwi,

your company timer of http://chainworksindustries.com/ is up, but it do nothing? Undecided Huh Huh

greets
klo

I'm wondering about this as well. Any updates?

ive reported on our slack channel two weeks ago ...

but have yet to actually post an update here ...

the website in totality has been delayed AGAIN ... we are not happy with the result - and will be moving forward with a new directive ...

we will also be removing the timer - which has caused an issue several times due to the unknown nature of the release ...

a full update is pending - and being done currently regarding ALL the projects - not just the website ...

we are quite annoyed that it has taken so long - but wont release anything we are unhappy with ... the website unfortunately is one of those things - and even tho we have considered a 'basic information pages' as the initial website release - even that has come under delay ...

so removal of the timer - and replacement with an 'under construction' title will be forthcoming ...

the components of the website are just not ready - so we simply will not release an unfinished semi constructed site ...

again - a full update will be posted in a few days time ...

#crysx

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RzeroD

Activity: 272
Merit: 107

Paranoid In Chief

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:03:05 AM

Crysx it would be a good idea to create a channel called Announcements in the Slack where only you and the rest of the team can comment. This way everything would be more organized and people would find the updates easier.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

Crysx it would be a good idea to create a channel called Announcements in the Slack where only you and the rest of the team can comment. This way everything would be more organized and people would find the updates easier.

this makes a lot of sense ...

i am in a transition of properties again - so ill get this done tomorrow ...

tanx for the idea ...

a changes have been made - and when i get time to finish the post for the update - it will explain all ...

tanx ...

#crysx

blackshoe

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:32:11 PM

Would someone pls send me slack link? I can't find it. Thank you.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:41:40 PM

did you pm me? ...

i have hundreds of pms that im going through currently ( a break from the new pool server build ) - and havent reached yours yet if you have ...

if not - ill get to it ...

ill put the public link here - and add it to the op when its done ...

CWI-Slack - https://join.slack.com/t/chainworks-industries/shared_invite/enQtMjA1NjA3NDcyNDQ4LWFiZjNiMDA4OWY0Zjk3YTM2ZmEyYjJiNTAxNWRjMzM1ZjliMGFkYTE1ZGZmZjQyODU3YmM3NzViODZkODA4M2I

#crysx

blackshoe

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:05:00 PM

did you pm me? ...

i have hundreds of pms that im going through currently ( a break from the new pool server build ) - and havent reached yours yet if you have ...

CWI-Slack - https://join.slack.com/t/chainworks-industries/shared_invite/enQtMjA1NjA3NDcyNDQ4LWFiZjNiMDA4OWY0Zjk3YTM2ZmEyYjJiNTAxNWRjMzM1ZjliMGFkYTE1ZGZmZjQyODU3YmM3NzViODZkODA4M2I

#crysx

No, cuz i just thought slack link must be public.
I've joined in slack.
Thank you, Crysx.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:07:58 PM

did you pm me? ...

#crysx

No, cuz i just thought slack link must be public.
I've joined in slack.
Thank you, Crysx.

all good mate ...

i will need to spend a week sorting all this out i think ...

ive been meaning to - but building what we are building is taking a LOT of time ... time away from all this other 'stuff' thats our exposure to you ... this will change - as we get much more proficient with how to do things on the frontend here ... we have another engineer join our team - and he is doing some awesome work ... i will update soon - as you all need to know what is actually happening with our projects and infrastructure ...

#crysx

shapoy

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:26:47 PM

lol, a simple website takes several month time? So with this in mind, how long does it take to work on the project itself?
A great website should take half a day for a mildly experienced programmer...
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:44:11 PM

time is ticking for INFX on bittrex. would be nice to see where this is going in due time. masternodes would make things a lot more interesting, but who knows what you have installed for us. hope some sort of announcement comes till the end of the week. will the new website have other functionalities, or just presentation?

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
jimmykl

Activity: 349
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:12:02 AM

Ahahahahahah hah ha ahahha hahah a ahahahhha ahah ha

Sorry let me compose myself and start again

Ahahah ah haha ahh ah ah hah hah ha

Oh dear. How long is a piece of string? Or more accurately, define 'website'. Did a 'mildly experienced programmer' throw bitcointalk.org together before lunch? And then bash out youtube.com that afternoon just for shits and giggles?

Hah
Leppard71

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:49:37 AM

What about the Web page of this crypto?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 04:55:45 AM

lol, a simple website takes several month time? So with this in mind, how long does it take to work on the project itself?

before you post something as ridiculous as this ...

expect to KNOW the facts before you open your proverbial bct mouth here ...

we are NOT building a basic site - nor are we talking about a single piece of crap that every other coin builds for their benefit ...

we are building a WEBSITE - a fully functional operational backend frontend FULL site ...

when you get your facts straight - post ...

till then - ill be deleting garbage like this in future ...

we dont need it here in the thread ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 04:58:30 AM

time is ticking for INFX on bittrex. would be nice to see where this is going in due time. masternodes would make things a lot more interesting, but who knows what you have installed for us. hope some sort of announcement comes till the end of the week. will the new website have other functionalities, or just presentation?

no time ticking for anything ...

a new algo - and a full rebase is emminent ...

and yes - bittrex have been notified of this impending change ...

infx is next in line after ozziecoin is finished ...

website? ... ive responded many time about that - especially in CWI-Slack - as i dont always have a huge amount of time to respond here ...

the website will be delayed indefinitely now - due to the build ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 04:59:32 AM

Oh dear. How long is a piece of string? Or more accurately, define 'website'. Did a 'mildly experienced programmer' throw bitcointalk.org together before lunch? And then bash out youtube.com that afternoon just for shits and giggles?

Hah

crudely put ...

but VERY to the point ...

appreciated for responding in a way i would have if i had the chance - face to face ...

it seems we have highly experienced web developers - c++ developers - php developers - core engineers - stratum engineers ( and thats to name a few of the things we require ) - that seem to do nothing but spew garbage like that - but always seem to do nothing else ... not one lending a helping hand - not one bothering to give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism ... not ONE bringing forth ANY money to pay for any of these professionals ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 05:05:31 AM

What about the Web page of this crypto?

there is no 'this crypto' ...

ChainWorks Industries is an umbrella for the projects we have taken on ... even the op says that - with its little amount of info ...

im intending on filling in some of the gaps with a full update soon ...

btw - this umbrella ( CWI ) - is also an australian business ... so a number of things in the REAL WORLD has been taking shape ...

news as it comes - as all this takes much more time than in the crypto world ... especially paperwork and deals ...

but as has been stated many times over - the website itself is not going to be released - until we are finished ... and that build is quite a while away ... we are just not happy with the build the way it is ...nor have we allocated any more funds to it - as its cost a HUGE amount already ... so either a redesign is in play - or a cut back on what needs to be done is being considered ... the way we work tho - a cutback is probably NOT going to happen - so as a result - the delays will be greater ...

we can confirm tho - its all happening ... even tho you cant see it in the fronted ...

#crysx

jimmykl

Activity: 349
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:34 AM

Hah

crudely put ...

appreciated for responding in a way i would have if i had the chance - face to face ...

it seems we have highly experienced web developers - c++ developers - php developers - core engineers - stratum engineers ( and thats to name a few of the things we require ) - that seem to do nothing but spew garbage like that - but always seem to do nothing else ... not one lending a helping hand - not one bothering to give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism ... not ONE bringing forth ANY money to pay for any of these professionals ...

#crysx

All good. Throwaway comments like that push my buttons and I can't be bothered with politeness or subtlety. Often you just have to add "…like me, if I could be bothered." to the end of their statement for it to make sense.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:01:56 AM

Hah

crudely put ...

#crysx

All good. Throwaway comments like that push my buttons and I can't be bothered with politeness or subtlety. Often you just have to add "…like me, if I could be bothered." to the end of their statement for it to make sense.

we have shown ONE person outside of theTEAM the template being used for CWI-WebSite ...

he assumed the same and queried its existence as well - BUT he is a long term follower AND respected member of the community ... he is a trader as well - which meant that when he saw the 'base' website - he was pulled back quite a bit with the things that are actually going into the site itself ... this is no basic site ... if he ever come here and commented - he would verify the same ...

tho we have contemplated the 'basic' site approach with a build later - we preferred to keep it as a full build THEN release ...

right now - its at a standstill for various reasons ... from time to money - these reasons are varied and we need to give no explanation regarding them - only to say that its been delayed once again ...

so again - i appreciate your reply ... as you seem to understand what actually goes on in the backed - from code to databases that need to be built and running before ANY frontend stuff can started ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

### CWI-SEEDNODES - MIGRATION

Hi All,

Yes, I'm actually going to start conversing in my usual constructs and verse. Stop having a heart attack Wink

This post is to update you on the impending FULL migration of the CWI-SeedNode Infrastructure and what the consequences are of this.

A full post is forthcoming and I am sure that a great deal of those involved with us will pant a sigh of relief that this time has actually come. The reason is simple. The current seednodes are in dire need of upgrade. The size of the seednodes; the memory; the processing power.

A number of the seednodes have seized which have caused a great deal of issues for our Partner coins (BERN, DON, EGC, SLG), as well as our Supported Coins (MTR, EMC2 and others). As a number of you know by now, via CWI-Slack as well as Skype and various posts made in our other threads, we have been organizing a full upgrade to our entire backend infrastructure. As such, CWI-InfraStructure is currently undertaking a massive overhaul. Part of this revamp are the CWI-SeedNodes, as well as the CWI-Pool servers, CWI-Stratum and CWIgm. This in turn, will have interruptions with the operation of the seednodes, and as such will temporarily suspend support on a network level for any new adopters of our coins (partner and supported coins included). The interruptions will not be for long, and when the migration is complete, the DNS re-directions will only take 'upto' 24 Hours to complete.

We are aiming to have everything finalized and ready by the weeks end next week, and if all is well, we will have the CWI-Pool system migrated as well to the new powerful servers that are now part of CWI-InfraStructure.

We have taken some time to get to where we are now, and this major revamp has taken a great deal of effort, as well as finances, but we believe that it is all justified. The improvement in the backend, will manifest itself in the frontend when the syncing of our coins, the speed of our stratum, the stability of our systems (especially CWI-Pool) are all working seamlessly with one another.

Thanks,

Just one more thing - for the sake of it.

... ... ...

Wink

#crysx

pp688039

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:57:58 PM

### CWI-SEEDNODES - MIGRATION

Hi All,

Yes, I'm actually going to start conversing in my usual constructs and verse. Stop having a heart attack Wink

This post is to update you on the impending FULL migration of the CWI-SeedNode Infrastructure and what the consequences are of this.

A full post is forthcoming and I am sure that a great deal of those involved with us will pant a sigh of relief that this time has actually come. The reason is simple. The current seednodes are in dire need of upgrade. The size of the seednodes; the memory; the processing power.

A number of the seednodes have seized which have caused a great deal of issues for our Partner coins (BERN, DON, EGC, SLG), as well as our Supported Coins (MTR, EMC2 and others). As a number of you know by now, via CWI-Slack as well as Skype and various posts made in our other threads, we have been organizing a full upgrade to our entire backend infrastructure. As such, CWI-InfraStructure is currently undertaking a massive overhaul. Part of this revamp are the CWI-SeedNodes, as well as the CWI-Pool servers, CWI-Stratum and CWIgm. This in turn, will have interruptions with the operation of the seednodes, and as such will temporarily suspend support on a network level for any new adopters of our coins (partner and supported coins included). The interruptions will not be for long, and when the migration is complete, the DNS re-directions will only take 'upto' 24 Hours to complete.

We are aiming to have everything finalized and ready by the weeks end next week, and if all is well, we will have the CWI-Pool system migrated as well to the new powerful servers that are now part of CWI-InfraStructure.

We have taken some time to get to where we are now, and this major revamp has taken a great deal of effort, as well as finances, but we believe that it is all justified. The improvement in the backend, will manifest itself in the frontend when the syncing of our coins, the speed of our stratum, the stability of our systems (especially CWI-Pool) are all working seamlessly with one another.

Thanks,

Just one more thing - for the sake of it.

... ... ...

Wink

#crysx

thanks for your hard work!!

we are look forward to the new version!!
slimslots

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:09:42 AM

I can't join http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt/index.php?page=account&action=workers

http://www.mx7.com/view2/Ac84siW3Aq1nn8OA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: