Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:40:25 AM

That's because it passed the cutoff date for removal last Friday.

The pool was terminated, as the new pool servers and setup are currently being built for migration across from the old pools.

SIGT had gone PoS a couple of weeks ago, and as such, CWI-Pool Signatum was set for decommissioning on Friday 21st October 2017, and requests were made for owners of any accounts to empty their funds into other wallets, which would have been terminated after the cutoff date. As it stood, we kept the pool open a few days longer for the stragglers to remove funds, then terminated.

CWI-Pool Signatum is no longer available.

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slimslots

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:47:46 PM

The pool was terminated, as the new pool servers and setup are currently being built for migration across from the old pools.

SIGT had gone PoS a couple of weeks ago, and as such, CWI-Pool Signatum was set for decommissioning on Friday 21st October 2017, and requests were made for owners of any accounts to empty their funds into other wallets, which would have been terminated after the cutoff date. As it stood, we kept the pool open a few days longer for the stragglers to remove funds, then terminated.

#crysx

OMG !! My sigt coin in pool TT . Can withdraw this time ?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:09:37 PM

#crysx

OMG !! My sigt coin in pool TT . Can withdraw this time ?

The pool has been terminated.

Which means the wallet has been also.

If you have credentials we could look up, we would be happy to research what we can from our pool database, but that will only show records, not coins. There was ample time and warning about the closure of the pool.

PM with details and what you believe you had in SIGT in the pool. Let's see what we can come up with.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:59:29 AM

Hi All,

Everything is moving along with only a few delays in a couple of places now.

So we are hoping that the majority of the work that needs to be done can be finished in the next few days. The new servers are getting updated and fully installed in the coming week, which means CWI-SeedNodes and CWI-Pool systems will be fully functional with their new, powerful servers.

We have also decided that a number of the servers will be allocated for specific tasks for the CWI-EcoSystem, and so the seednode server count will be reduced for the time being, until everything is done, then we will add the rest of the servers for the CWI-SeedNode system to be completed at a later date.

Our delays are due to some parts of the project not being completed yet, so when they are, we will have a few more areas of the CWI-InfraStructure online which will make for an easier system to work with, and add to.

CWIgm-0.9.9 is coming along fine also, and will be released when these backend areas are finished, to support the miner in a much bigger way.

Thanks,

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:32:15 AM

Hi All,

We have just finished a massive cleanup of the CWI-Pool server that is currently running.

An issue that started out small, became a massive issue with the server. This issue was a memory leak in one of the daemons/wallets that forced ALL the RAM in the server to be used, with another 34GB swap to be forced. This has led to incredibly massive delays in the usage of the server and it's frontend (MPOS), which made accessibility to pool interface VERY slow. Mining it seemed was unaffected, but the processing of the payment and updates to the frontend, which are all controlled by automatic scripts, could not run due to this delay.

The culprit daemon/wallet of one of the pools will be kept an eye on over the coming week to see if it does it again. If so, we will notify the devs of that coin of this issue, and look out for any updates if they release one.

All seems well so far, and running quite smooth again, so please resume your mining.

We have yet to update Obsidian (our custom stratum), as we need to be available for revert in case any issues arise in the upgrade. Once the new stratum code for Obsidian is installed, we will make it available to all the pools if everything tests well. We will be looking for testers for the SWEEP pool, as it seems to be the main one that has issues with low hashrates.

Maintenance and testing of the server will commence in the next 24-48hours, and if all goes well, the installation of the updated Obsidian code will be shortly after that. So expect some interruption as we upgrade an improve the CWI-Pool mining experience.

Thanks,

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:43:15 PM

Hi All,

As many of you have noticed, the CWI-Pool server was down for approx 52minutes tonight for it's FULL maintenance and update, along with the installation of the newly coded CWI-Stratum Obsidian.

All went well with the maintenance, and the installation of Obsidian. So far so good, and quite stable. In fact, it is the most stable we have seen the CWI-Pool system in a while.

Quite a few pools have been tested, and all seems well, especially with difficulty adjustment, which was one of the issues we have had been struggling to get to a better level. So if you have hashpower you wish to send to the pools, please do so, as you will find that mining is becoming much more streamlined now.

We hope these updates will make your mining experience a much smoother one.

If there are any issues you may see, or can pinpoint any issues, please let us know.

Thanks,

#crysx

shubaduba

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

mine safe o/

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:51:37 AM

It is more stable, but stratum diff is changing every 2 minutes, causing nonce errors.
I would like to set optimal diff manually to get 10 shares per minute and keep on mining without such problems.
This will also fix a problem when 2 or more rigs using one account and stratum diff is trying to set same diff for all rigs, no matter how big difference between them.

And the last - we need your JHA module to make it work as it should.
Maybe it worth making pre-0.9.9 CWIgm release with limited features just for test and tweaks.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:22:27 AM

It is more stable, but stratum diff is changing every 2 minutes, causing nonce errors.
I would like to set optimal diff manually to get 10 shares per minute and keep on mining without such problems.
This will also fix a problem when 2 or more rigs using one account and stratum diff is trying to set same diff for all rigs, no matter how big difference between them.

And the last - we need your JHA module to make it work as it should.
Maybe it worth making pre-0.9.9 CWIgm release with limited features just for test and tweaks.

Hi shubaduba,

I'm assuming you are talking about CWI-Pool SweepStakeCoin.

The new coded Obsidian is set at 7SPM which the optimal shares per minute we seem to work well with, so increasing that will only flood the stratum with more shares.

The nonce errors are mainly miner encoded, as the change in diff causes these errors to occur. We have been working on minimizing this, but unfortunately, this is a case where almost ALL miners are susceptible to this issue, which means we can only work within our boundaries to make sure this is reduced in every way possible. The Algo plays a apart in this also, which leads me to your next point. The diff however, cannot be set manually. We have no facilitation in Obsidian for such forced diff rates, and in doing so, we lend ourselves (and other miners as a consequence) to similar issues that Yiimp pools encounter, with allowing 'basic' users granular control causing issues such as stratum flooding, unnecessarily high diffs, and massive support times due to this, resulting in wasted time for all involved.

The next point regarding the JHA algo.

The algo IS different to the 'JackPot' algo originally used, but works similar in that it mines using different miners. CWIgm-0.9.9 has the correct JHA algo required to mine SWEEP. While the latest release of CWIgm is currently finished and up to date, the surrounding infrastructure is not, due to the massive issues which have affected the ISP we use. Their issues have in turn caused us a massive issue in that the new infrastructure is now defunct, and a new infrastructure is currently being sought. This delay, as bad as it is, has actually opened up new doors for us as a business, and we are working on these opportunities to expand ChainWorks Industries in ways we are quite happy with. Which also means 2018 will be a VERY different year for us all.

Keep us up to date with how you fare with the mining, as we are always open to suggestion and improvement if and when we can.

Thanks mate,

#crysx

Kryptoid

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:40:48 PM

Sorry guys, but contact form via your homepage does not work. So please comment:

Hello,

two points befor signing up:

1. Why don't you use a secure connection when entering password, pin etc?
2. What would be a setup for antminer 3:

In https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350803.3720 you give:

Small hash (ASIC/GPU/Small Farm)
ccminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:1206/ -u cwi.cwi -p x -a x11 <other parameters specific to your setup>

But webinterface for D3 looks different.

can you confirm:

URL: stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:1206
Worker:  <worker name, specified when setting up an account>
password: <empty>

Or do I have to enter the whole stuff? What do all the parameter mean?

Thanks
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:19:36 PM

Sorry guys, but contact form via your homepage does not work. So please comment:

Hello,

two points befor signing up:

1. Why don't you use a secure connection when entering password, pin etc?
2. What would be a setup for antminer 3:

In https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350803.3720 you give:

Small hash (ASIC/GPU/Small Farm)
ccminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:1206/ -u cwi.cwi -p x -a x11 <other parameters specific to your setup>

But webinterface for D3 looks different.

can you confirm:

URL: stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:1206
Worker:  <worker name, specified when setting up an account>
password: <empty>

Or do I have to enter the whole stuff? What do all the parameter mean?

Thanks

Hi Kryptoid,

Let's look at these points as you list them.

1 - https (and encryption overall) is being slated for the new infrastructure, not the current server platform. We have had some issues getting our new infrastructure active due to the ISP issues they have had.
2 - Any ASIC like the AntMiner D3 usually has it's own interface, so you would need to research what that interface is, what it does, and how to set the parameters.
3 - at port 1206, you are referring to CWI-Pool HomeBlockCoin. Although the setup would be relevant to any pool you set this to, the address to set the AntMiner D3 to is correct in the URL. Being an ASIC, there usually isn;t any more parameters you need to use, but that would have to be verified by the documentation you have for the ASIC, or by other users that are experienced in using the ASIC.

In CWI-Pool HomeBlockCoin (as with all our other pools that have both lodiff and hidiff ports), the 1206 port is the 'lodiff' port, which is explained in the quoted BCT thread post you published above. It is for smaller hash, and not for large hash like farms and rental hash. For the larger hash, port 5206 should be used instead of port 1206.

#crysx

zzleepy68

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:42:33 PM

Hi,
I was trying to mine HBC (X11) coin ... using my D3
i see that we need to put :
using port 1206
stratum
user
password

how to change the diff ? cause my d3 have a lot rejects
in antminer, it shows diff 65.539 ... using default setup

so what can i do to lower rejects ?

and do we also need xnsub options ?

thank you

Umpi

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:07:52 PM

Hey chrysophylax
Whats about your website?
Could you give some more Informations about your team?
Please give me a prove that your whole thing is not a big scam?!?!
I did a lot of research and could not find any informations about you scares me from invest in your coins or mine them.
Peace
Umpi
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:31:24 AM

Hi,
using port 1206
stratum
user
password

thank you

Read the post above mate - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg25792044#msg25792044

#crysx

zzleepy68

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:54:06 AM

Hi,
using port 1206
stratum
user
password

thank you

Read the post above mate - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg25792044#msg25792044

#crysx

i already did follow your recommendation before i post my reply, that's why i am asking ... it still gave me a lot rejects on port 1206 ...
btw, i was running 3x D3 ... should i try change port to 5206 ?
thank you for pointing it out ....
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:25:59 PM

Hi,
using port 1206
stratum
user
password

thank you

#crysx

i already did follow your recommendation before i post my reply, that's why i am asking ... it still gave me a lot rejects on port 1206 ...
btw, i was running 3x D3 ... should i try change port to 5206 ?
thank you for pointing it out ....

Yes mate.

That was what the post was pointing out. That it may be that the hidiff port (5206) is the one you need to use. It may be that you are flooding the lodiff port.

There is also the issue of non-standard characters used if you use BFGMiner with any of the asic systems, though I don't think with that miner it uses any external miner apart from the one that is used inbuilt. If that is BFGMiner, then let us know and we will look into it further.

I personally won't be around till Monday now, but if the other team members notice the thread, they will answer as well. Otherwise, join the CWI-Slack to chat directly.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:46:34 PM

Hey chrysophylax
I did a lot of research and could not find any informations about you scares me from invest in your coins or mine them.
Peace
Umpi

What is it with the use of this word 'scam'.

Is it used everytime you are unsure of something? Do you guys even KNOW what the word 'scam' means?

You are asking whether all that we do and are is a 'scam', even after KNOWING (if your research is actually done properly) that I personally have been around for over 5 and a half years, and we (ChainWorks Industries) have been acquiring coins and improving the backend infrastructure for a long time also. So 'scam' should NEVER play a part in ANY conversation you have with us. EVER!

Agreed that there is not a great deal of information in the ONE place, as most of the information is scattered between the threads, and as such, it is understandable that most will not have a FULL idea of what we are all about, but that will change when I post the full update next, which we will segregate and add to the OP. Thsi will mean a continuous update as we progress.

If you feel 'scared' to 'invest' (another word used when in fact it does not belong - as you are GAMBLING and NOT investing), then you really haven't done too much research about me, about the team, or about what we have been doing with our projects. Without sounding rude, as this is not the intention, we do what we do and have no intention of 'marketing' ourselves to attract anyone to spend money on anything. We are about producing better systems, better coins, better miner and a damn good ecosystem which we have been building from the ground up. In doing so, that takes a LOT of time, money and effort with setbacks as part of that.

Again, there will be a full update soon, but being so inundated, with little help from anyone else, we need to attack each part of the project one module at a time. Damage control recently took a massive part of our time and soon our money, when our ISP had their systems taken offline, which ALL our new infrastructure was based.

We will not try and convince you to go one way or another, that is up to you. As for 'investing', there is NO investment with us or any other company unless you directly buy INTO the company. For the most part, most coins and other projects here are just your average student or person looking to make a quick buck, by calling themselves a 'dev' and creating a coin with massive promises and flashy graphics to lure your so called 'investment' in just to run off with your BTC so they can live a more comfortable life AFTER they make off with the BTC you apparently 'invested' in. We at least are a registered business in Australia who have a team of CryptoProfessionals who have been in the Crypto Industry for many many years, some of us almost from the beginning.

So if you want to spend your money gambling (not investing) on buying our coins, then go right ahead. If you don't, then that is also just fine. If you actually want to 'invest', our business if not for sale and we have no interest in taking investors on and making partnerships happen for the business itself. At least not for the time being.

2018 is our target for making things really happen. There will be some major changes internally in the business, and some major changes in what we are doing and how we are doing it which will happen all next year.

How long? We can't tell you. We don't pretend to know that things will happen in a certain timeframe, and pretend that we are following some deadlines that most call a 'roadmap', which is also a false terminology to be used. It is a 'plan' we follow, and so far we have been on the plan as best we can under the circumstances.

Our infrastructure comes first - PERIOD!

Once we get that back on track, we will focus on the rest. As mentioned earlier, a full post will explain further all that we do and are.

scam? Don't ever mention that here again. I personally don't take kindly to it.

#crysx

Litvin

Activity: 78
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:14:01 PM

I had a lot of coins on coinking.io. I could not take them off, I'm sorry.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:22:52 AM

I had a lot of coins on coinking.io. I could not take them off, I'm sorry.

All good.

We are not coinking.io nor do we have any affiliation with coinking.io.

We would like to connect with them and do a deal for the coinking.io pool and site, but contact is very rare if ever, so we can do nothing more than continue with our own developments.

#crysx

Umpi

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:58:33 PM

Hey chrysophylax
Peace
Umpi

Is it used everytime you are unsure of something? Do you guys even KNOW what the word 'scam' means?

You are asking whether all that we do and are is a 'scam', even after KNOWING (if your research is actually done properly) that I personally have been around for over 5 and a half years, and we (ChainWorks Industries) have been acquiring coins and improving the backend infrastructure for a long time also. So 'scam' should NEVER play a part in ANY conversation you have with us. EVER!

Agreed that there is not a great deal of information in the ONE place, as most of the information is scattered between the threads, and as such, it is understandable that most will not have a FULL idea of what we are all about, but that will change when I post the full update next, which we will segregate and add to the OP. Thsi will mean a continuous update as we progress.

If you feel 'scared' to 'invest' (another word used when in fact it does not belong - as you are GAMBLING and NOT investing), then you really haven't done too much research about me, about the team, or about what we have been doing with our projects. Without sounding rude, as this is not the intention, we do what we do and have no intention of 'marketing' ourselves to attract anyone to spend money on anything. We are about producing better systems, better coins, better miner and a damn good ecosystem which we have been building from the ground up. In doing so, that takes a LOT of time, money and effort with setbacks as part of that.

Again, there will be a full update soon, but being so inundated, with little help from anyone else, we need to attack each part of the project one module at a time. Damage control recently took a massive part of our time and soon our money, when our ISP had their systems taken offline, which ALL our new infrastructure was based.

We will not try and convince you to go one way or another, that is up to you. As for 'investing', there is NO investment with us or any other company unless you directly buy INTO the company. For the most part, most coins and other projects here are just your average student or person looking to make a quick buck, by calling themselves a 'dev' and creating a coin with massive promises and flashy graphics to lure your so called 'investment' in just to run off with your BTC so they can live a more comfortable life AFTER they make off with the BTC you apparently 'invested' in. We at least are a registered business in Australia who have a team of CryptoProfessionals who have been in the Crypto Industry for many many years, some of us almost from the beginning.

So if you want to spend your money gambling (not investing) on buying our coins, then go right ahead. If you don't, then that is also just fine. If you actually want to 'invest', our business if not for sale and we have no interest in taking investors on and making partnerships happen for the business itself. At least not for the time being.

2018 is our target for making things really happen. There will be some major changes internally in the business, and some major changes in what we are doing and how we are doing it which will happen all next year.

How long? We can't tell you. We don't pretend to know that things will happen in a certain timeframe, and pretend that we are following some deadlines that most call a 'roadmap', which is also a false terminology to be used. It is a 'plan' we follow, and so far we have been on the plan as best we can under the circumstances.

Once we get that back on track, we will focus on the rest. As mentioned earlier, a full post will explain further all that we do and are.

#crysx
Hey thanks for your reply.
I dont want to attack you! Your doing a great job! But there are some things like your website that shows your project in a bad light. You can avoid "gambling" your money if you just buy coins which seem to be a great thing for the future. If your looking for more informations about your company you get almost nothing. Whats about an introduction about your team? Is there a date when the Website will be online?
Keep on your work!
Peace
Umpi
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:14:18 AM

Hey chrysophylax
Peace
Umpi

#crysx
Hey thanks for your reply.
I dont want to attack you! Your doing a great job! But there are some things like your website that shows your project in a bad light. You can avoid "gambling" your money if you just buy coins which seem to be a great thing for the future. If your looking for more informations about your company you get almost nothing. Whats about an introduction about your team? Is there a date when the Website will be online?
Keep on your work!
Peace
Umpi

We are collating now.

Information about the broad overview of the business, us and the developments, including theTEAM is being collated currently. There is SO much that needs to be put together on physical as well as informative level. I am hoping that we can get a number of the components that make up ChainWorks Industries finalized so we can move on to the more 'public' section. Right now, there is little (if any) details we are releasing about anything we are doing because of the implications involved with publicizing information before anything is finished. This is why we are so quiet and somewhat secretive about it all.

A document is being put together currently, and I would like to have this finished this week if there is time. If so, I will publish it here as a post, albeit a long one at that.

You are correct though in saying there is very little information, and we over time, change that.

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: