Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:54:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:42:01 PM

GiveAway - 1.8BOZC (Exclusively via our Partner Project - Crypto GiveAway)

GiveAway - 7.488855MSWEEP (Exclusively via our Partner Project - Crypto Giveaway)

Crypto GiveAways (https://cryptogiveaways.org/) is the brainchild of none other than 'batesreserach' (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=132621). He is also the Founder and CEO of the highly successful CoinFestUK Coin Summit (http://coinfestuk.org) which we will attend in the coming years and support in many more ways than 'just' coins.

We are proud to support such an awesome and dedicated team, more teams are needed like this in the crypto space!

I have worked with crysx for a number of years now, his support, dedication and knowledge have helped my own projects develop, I am excited to work closely together with these giveaways.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
tidtpro333

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

I think you should have plans to reduce the risk quickly and minimize the loss of the project. You should have conversations to take better measures. You have a great team working but you have to have a good leader to distribute the team. Are you the leader of this project? Where can I watch the news on this project as well as yours? I am very hopeful about this project, it is very promising
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

For SWEEP ...
03sat - 16MSWEEP
07sat - 16MSWEEP
16sat - 16MSWEEP
25sat - 7MSWEEP
I doubt that someone will buy at 25, 16 or even 7sat price with only: "we will start working in next month". It is much cheaper to mine with current diff - if someone really need SWEEP.
Potential investor can only see none of the development for a year since you've got SWEEP, no exchanges at all, no whitepaper. If he can he will calculate mining price and realize that even 3sat is very very pricy.
So, whats the plan when your "sale" fails?
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

For SWEEP ...

03sat - 16MSWEEP
07sat - 16MSWEEP
16sat - 16MSWEEP
25sat - 7MSWEEP
I doubt that someone will buy at 25, 16 or even 7sat price with only: "we will start working in next month". It is much cheaper to mine with current diff - if someone really need SWEEP.
So, whats the plan when your "sale" fails?

Thanks for your opinion ...

Luckily it IS an opinion and one I do not share. Especially with what we have already setup and have been for the last 18months. there are many many MANY things you know nothing of as yet, and that is because there is nothing published about any of it until the main full update. Even then, a few of the project particulars are still under wraps.

The details of the PCO/Sale are stated and published in the main post above and will remain in that stasis. The coins have been on hold for a very long time (1 year SWEEP and 2 years OZC), so putting them in through the selected pricing is of no consequence, when we have held them for as long as we have. This is the main reasoning for the sale pricing, hence also the reason there is no failure, none at all.

The explanation of what will happen to the coins and their full rebase IS starting next month, and now that I am repeating what has already been stated, I'll repeat again. I think that the prices that have been allocated speak for themselves. SWEEP mining currently is only the start. It is low and even while it low, reasonably good trade is well and alive even while the mining is at a low ebb. When an exchange is allocated and paid for (more then likely Cryptopia), then the trading can be further enhanced. So far we have traded in excess of 106MSWEEP in the last 7months via PM and Discord Group #cwi-trade channel, and I certainly believe with the speed of transaction and capacity for growth that SWEEP currently has, when the new codebase is committed in the next couple of months, this so called 'fail' you speak of will never exist.

This means that ALL the coins will have the same codebase and ALL the coins will be similar in usage, so that ALL coins can be integrated into the master wallet that is currently being designed, and developed for the CWI-EcoSystem.

Slowly, this will unfold, and you being one of the more vocal naysayers (for the last two years I have watched and responded your (mostly) negative posts), will see WHY we have taken so long in the production of the ecosystem I spoke earlier of. You will see WHY time and development has been required to assimilate all the coins into a master integrated system, and HOW they can be used when it is ultimately completed. There is no negative downside here based on the pricing structure, even if they don't sell.

Thanks again for your opinions and questions.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

GiveAway - 7.488855MSWEEP (Exclusively via our Partner Project - Crypto Giveaway)

Crypto GiveAways (https://cryptogiveaways.org/) is the brainchild of none other than 'batesreserach' (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=132621). He is also the Founder and CEO of the highly successful CoinFestUK Coin Summit (http://coinfestuk.org) which we will attend in the coming years and support in many more ways than 'just' coins.

We are proud to support such an awesome and dedicated team, more teams are needed like this in the crypto space!

I have worked with crysx for a number of years now, his support, dedication and knowledge have helped my own projects develop, I am excited to work closely together with these giveaways.

Thank you for the very kind words mate ...

VERY appreciated also. It has been, is, and seems like it always will be an absolute pleasure to do business with you and your company. friendship comes of this, and I do see you as one. You have brought to light a number of systems that we have used, and are proud supporters of, for many years now, and we look forward to keeping this relationship going way into the future.

There is much more to do, and a longer road to travel. With help, we can make it a successful travel to each of the goals we commit our businesses to. Together, we will make a solid platform for the CryptoIndustry to work from, and in the process, reduce the delinquent 'dev' and 'projects' that are parasitic on the good people of Crypto.

Thanks again.

#crysx

abudfv2008

Merit: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:36:41 PM

Slowly, this will unfold, and you being one of the more vocal naysayers (for the last two years I have watched and responded your (mostly) negative posts)
I wouldn't call it negative. Pragmatic view or pessimistic - is a better definition.
All is based on the over a year of experience. Just what I see from deeds not words. It doesn't matter for investor what is "behind the scene" if it exists only in words. We already had bad experience with an "advanced SP_devastating miner", when all words remained only words and "soon" became "never will". New SWEEP wallet was also supposed to be released but not in reality:

Quote from: chrysophylax
New Wallets are currently under way. All new wallets will have the CWI-SeedNodes hardcoded, which should make for a seamless and quick synchronization process.
the next release of the wallets WILL be just for the seednodes once we get them compiled - installed - and running ...
when the nodes are used - PATIENCE is absolutely necessary for sync ... in the new version we will have seednodes built in / hardcoded - and wont require this step

our new wallet is just going to have the added seednodes hardcoded in them for ease of sync ...
that will be the only difference from the older wallet - to the newer wallet for the time being ...
all links will be updated as we get that sorted ...

It was on 23.08.2017-25.08.2017. A year had passed - but wallet is still "under way". And please don't tell me that you gave no definite period - I don't want again to argue about evident things that seednodes don't need a year to get them "compiled - installed - and running".
So, that is what potential investor really see behind your big posts claiming something like "we are making new Manhattan project but won't show you, or will show, but tomorrow" ... that never come.

Of cause I'n hopping for better but ready for worse.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:43:08 AM

Slowly, this will unfold, and you being one of the more vocal naysayers (for the last two years I have watched and responded your (mostly) negative posts)
I wouldn't call it negative. Pragmatic view or pessimistic - is a better definition.
All is based on the over a year of experience. Just what I see from deeds not words. It doesn't matter for investor what is "behind the scene" if it exists only in words. We already had bad experience with an "advanced SP_devastating miner", when all words remained only words and "soon" became "never will". New SWEEP wallet was also supposed to be released but not in reality:

Quote from: chrysophylax
New Wallets are currently under way. All new wallets will have the CWI-SeedNodes hardcoded, which should make for a seamless and quick synchronization process.
the next release of the wallets WILL be just for the seednodes once we get them compiled - installed - and running ...
when the nodes are used - PATIENCE is absolutely necessary for sync ... in the new version we will have seednodes built in / hardcoded - and wont require this step

our new wallet is just going to have the added seednodes hardcoded in them for ease of sync ...
that will be the only difference from the older wallet - to the newer wallet for the time being ...
all links will be updated as we get that sorted ...

It was on 23.08.2017-25.08.2017. A year had passed - but wallet is still "under way". And please don't tell me that you gave no definite period - I don't want again to argue about evident things that seednodes don't need a year to get them "compiled - installed - and running".
So, that is what potential investor really see behind your big posts claiming something like "we are making new Manhattan project but won't show you, or will show, but tomorrow" ... that never come.

Of cause I'n hopping for better but ready for worse.

Prgamastism - defintely not. Pessimissm I accept it to be ...

You are correct, we have taken time in doing what we needed to do, whether it be unforeseen circumstances, greedy devs, or simply that we run out of funding to continue the projects. From wallets to mining, you are correct. There is little to be seen on the surface for most to SEE what has been happening. That does NOT mean we have been sitting on our hands doing nothing. The miner (CWIgm) HAS been created and was the most powerful and advanced miner know to Crypto - and still to this day even after 9 months of no development - being used internally now and NOT published. This is our call, not yours. Our miner, not yours. So we needed to do what was necessary to protect the miner AND the code involved in it's creation. I even posted that we would consider selling it, except that there were very poor advances to the pricing and diligence required to keep this miner on top. So you are incorrect - at least on that point and some others I will further discuss. We paved the way to show others that there is a better way than ripping the system and people of Crypto off. Unfortunately, a LOT of devs took the Rune Stensland SP way and copied ALL the code with very little changes made to the code, except for kernel improvement, not miner improvemen, and have since resulted in MANY miners backing the model of Rune and his devious ways. So be it. We will not follow those footsteps.

A year! That is little in the development arena. Especially when the development becomes a 'one man show' then a 'two man show' due to developer greed and malice towards to the abrupt halting of development for money. We are a team, and not many out their actually understand that concept. Some do, which is why they are still here in theTEAM at CWI, while the greed of those is shown to be nothing more than that, as they commission themselves out to those that have money but no morals. Like mercenaries not caring for the WHY they do, just caring for the DO and getting paid for it. Morality seems to matter little with these people.

The full update will explain further, but many hundreds of thousand of AUD of my own money has been poured into the backend systems, and still is. NO means of ICO or Loans or Token sales or anything else. This is something you will never understand regardless of whether you think the backend deserves mentioning or not. The community of gamblers like yourself, has no place in a long term project, a long term Company, nor a long term LEGAL entity that we have become. To solidify this infrastructure and growth of Company, all this was necessary @abudfv2008, and I will never make excuses for it. It takes time and money, especially when dealing with an entity like the Government. Whether you care or not - WE do. Legality plays a massive part in all we do now, and we are one of the only established Companies in this field, as well as the first and one of the only to obtain and keep assets with the likes of infrastructure and property.

Now is the stage of funding and employement, which we will intend on continuing with people that BELIEVE what we believe here in CWI, and not those that just lust after money like most devs here in this Crypto Space. This is why we continue to grow and become an entity, a rock solid legal entity, that can withstand the ravages of the Industry and still come out doing what we do, and continuing the now legacy we have started, while other crumble and abandon projects, disappear from sight, rip off community members and steal money from those that are looking to INVEST rather than gamble.

Some will fall away and that it good. Some will stay and that is good. There will be those (like yourself) that are pessimists and those that are the ones that drive us to DO than to just speak. We have done what is necessary, and we are one of the only one to do so, even at your displeasure.

No matter what happens IN Crypto now, we will be here. THAT was the goal, and we have achieved it. We will not go away, now matter how greedy the devs get, no matter how much the community comes and goes, no matter how much negativity (or pessimism) is thrown upon us. We will endure as we have, and continue.

Wallets WILL come; The internal miner (CWIgmcc) is currently being worked on, which means that eventually CWIgm will be released with a much richer palette of features and optimizations; We have made REAL LIFE deals/contracts with suppliers all over the world so that theSHOP is stocked well and has a variety of items to purchase utilizing the CWI-EcoSystem and integration; We continue to increase theFUND that we have been growing since day one; We increase our standing in ownership of assets so that we are stable as a Company; We continue to grow theFARM which has fast become one of the largest GPU farms in the Southern Hemisphere once again; We continue to build and grow our ideas and our intention to make a great deal of what we work on, a reality and eventually in the hands of the communities and layman alike, along with much much MUCH more.

ALL this takes money - lots and lots of money. All this takes time - lots and lots of time. All this takes work and a single steadfast focus to reach the goals we need to reach as a Company. If that is not important to you as a gambler on coins, we understand as that is what a Gambler does. An investor however, that is what we are after here, and we have a few who INVEST their time and effort for the goal we have, which is for the betterment of the CryptoIndustry, not the juicing of the money that you and others like Rune (SP) seek from it.

I am happy to see that hope still resides with you, but expecting the worse is something that is human, based on what you have actually seen. That is understandable, as you are not one of theTEAM and certainly not the CEO or any part of our Company, you know little of what is required to take this Company and become a legitimate entity that has built a solid base to work from. This is the 'backend' I keep referring to.

Now is the time to see the fruits of our labour, and in effect, the continuation of something I started almost 6 years ago.

Thanks again abudfv2008.

#crysx

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

Now is the time to see the fruits of our labour, and in effect, the continuation of something I started almost 6 years ago.

#crysx
Frankly, thats what every investor has been waiting for during these years and we hope it will finally happen in the near future.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

#crysx
Frankly, thats what every investor has been waiting for during these years and we hope it will finally happen in the near future.

Investors? ...

Gamblers you mean.

We have only TWO investors here in this company, and that is the terminology that needs to be used. Don't ever fool yourself in thinking you have 'invested' anything here at CWI. You haven't. That is the problem with the CryptoIndustry these days and the mentality that people have BECAUSE of the terminology used.

When you buy coins, you GAMBLE, not invest. When you buy shares in our Company, you INVEST (and still gamble to an extent). Know the difference and life will be much better for all of us. This is something I have been arguing and drilling for SO many years now.

There is nothing wrong with either except for one very important thing. Investment goes directly to the entity that is at the core and helps develop it, gambling is for YOUR own pursuit and normally doesn't affect the core entity. When YOU buy coins and GAMBLE on the HOPE that these coins will increase, it is for your OWN benefit, not the developers/Company/core.

I agree though, it IS about time but I assure you that the wait is well within the reasons behind it, and the next few days we will explain (and then explore) why this has been going on.

Investing and Gambling. Two VERY different things, taken as one and the same. Only in the CryptoIndustry can something like this happen.

To the investors, we thank you so very much (the VERY few that have actually invested into our Company), and to the gamblers we thank you also for the interest shown. We are now ready to bring the development stages to the forefront.

Thanks.

#crysx

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:03:10 AM

The whole crypto space is a gamble.  Very curious what your plans are with sweep. Reminded me to double check that wallet.  Cool
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:00:27 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 07:13:07 PM by chrysophylax

The whole crypto space is a gamble.  Very curious what your plans are with sweep. Reminded me to double check that wallet.  Cool

It is mate ...

Which is why we have divested into many other areas, including Company relates investments, not just gambles.

It was not an attack, but a clarification of the words used, as everyone gambles at times, and invests at times. The difference is knowing what the two are and what to do with either or both. CWI itself is doing both, though our risk is much less as we gamble on a minimal level, while our investment is set to a high level. The foundation has now been concreted in, and now we need to start establishing the building that all of CWI will rely to stand strong in even the worst times. To be unshakable.

When that happens, what will come of all this is a rock solid business that works for the betterment of Crypto in various forms, including investing and gambling in various levels. This is what the CWI-Fund (theFUND) is designed for. So that CWI can continue to grow while minimizing the risk, and supporting all that we have built these last few years, including the mining and infrastructure and (now) the asset base we have started a few months back. The next step is the developmental echelon of design and restructure for the coins, the systems for the coins, and the use case system that these coins can be based upon.

The premines are a part of this restructure/cleanup if you will. Which meant simply placing them in the live states that we think they belong, and sell them back out to the public, so that we need not hold them any longer. The future of the coins will be one to watch and may change depending on how they go in the coming months.

The design of the new codebases for the coins has started, so we should be able to see some of the changes (hoping sooner than later) become an integral part of the use system I mentioned above, being part of the CWI-EcoSystem. Hence the purpose of the sale of both OZC and SWEEP, which has stared a few hours ago and will continue until we deem the coins worthy for another project.

Even though CWI is a Company with a legal standing, the projects we work on are still community focused and anything we do will be for the benefit of Crypto in general. Developmental help is always welcomed of course, and we do seek a few talented in the Web (Ruby on Rails/PHP), C/C++ and Marketing/Design. The Graphic/Logo/Web designer is one of the best I have personally seen for a long time, and we just need to generate more funding for him to continue and improve the base of the WebSite and WebSystems we have been working on. This goes for all the developers behind the scenes.

Coin development is a good part of this now.

It is good to see you here also, it has been a while buzzkillb Smiley

#crysx

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:35:57 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 06:47:03 PM by drays

Regarding the 'investment' word... I read your interpretation Crysx, and though emotionally I agree to you, the term itself is not defined the way you described.

See this (source - https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/investment.asp):
An investment is an asset or item acquired with the goal of generating income or appreciation. In an economic sense, an investment is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth. In finance, an investment is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

Read more: Investment https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/investment.asp#ixzz5QRU7CkoQ

This definition means just buying into any coin IS an investment.
So it means in English should be another word for the "investment, which helps the investment grow", where your help the development entity. But I don't know that term - not a native English speaker at all.

Or maybe it is more complex - the one who bought coins, has invested into the coins, not into the project. So he is not a project investor, but is a coin investor, if it makes any sense... Hence is the confusion, especially for non-English speakers, and especially for the people who come from a non-traditionally-capitalist countries (like me Smiley), where there was no financial education in the younger age and all those terms are completely new to most of people.

This is just a thought...more of an off-topic Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:03:01 PM

Regarding the 'investment' word... I read your interpretation Crysx, and though emotionally I agree to you, the term itself is not defined the way you described.

See this (source - https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/investment.asp):
An investment is an asset or item acquired with the goal of generating income or appreciation. In an economic sense, an investment is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth. In finance, an investment is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

Read more: Investment https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/investment.asp#ixzz5QRU7CkoQ

This definition means just buying into any coin IS an investment.
So it means in English should be another word for the "investment, which helps the investment grow", where your help the development entity. But I don't know that term - not a native English speaker at all.

Or maybe it is more complex - the one who bought coins, has invested into the coins, not into the project. So he is not a project investor, but is a coin investor, if it makes any sense... Hence is the confusion, especially for non-English speakers, and especially for the people who come from a non-traditionally-capitalist countries (like me Smiley), where there was no financial education in the younger age and all those terms are completely new to most of people.

This is just a thought...more of an off-topic Smiley

Hi Drays ...

Long time mate Smiley

Your research has proven you correct. It IS an investment for gain on the ASSET in question. What determines the structure of an asset?

Assets are being determined by the GOVERNMENTS only at this current time. REAL Crypto developers and Sympathizers can PROVE that coins are NOT an asset, but an actual CURRENCY. Just because the governments refuse to acknowledge this digital 'money' as a currency and FORCE them to be considered an ASSET, does NOT make them an asset. They ARE a currency as specified by the Satoshi WhitePaper AND further to this, are a transfer of value, which is NOT the definition of an asset.

These coins are not 'investment' items, but merely a proponent of the 'investment' scheme. When you buy shares in a Company that is legally encumbered, THEN you invest. When you buy coins, then you are buying a digital currency WITH another digital currency (or FIAT, or other store of value), and is NOT an asset with which you invest in. The government WANT this ambiguity and complexity to be rampant (as well as those that control the governments like the largest corporations) because when the general public is confused, they win on EVERY level.

So why are digital 'coins' not considered currency? Because the Government says so.
So why are digital 'coins' considered assets? Because the Government says so.
Will this attitude change? It is already changing with the advent of certain governments around the world now looking at using these coins as they were originally intended - as a currency!

What did Satoshi Nakamoto call the creation of these digital 'coins' - a Currency.
Did Satoshi Nakamoto EVER consider these as assets? Not in a million years.
Why did Satoshi Nakamoto call these digital 'coins' a currency? To STOP once and for all the confusion that these imbeciles we have that OWN us all from calling them assets that THEY can control and pass laws on.

The pure essence of what we do here in Crypto IS so that we are freed from the chains we are enslaved by the Corporate's that run the world. So why should we accept that digital 'coins' to become digital 'assets'? Why? They are NOT, so we need to make sure we NEVER fall into that bottomless pit, that it seems almost EVERYONE in the world cannot seem to keep falling into.

I challenge ANYONE to prove that Satoshi Nakamoto EVER created this Crypto system to become an asset, rather than a currency.

Currency - The governments cannot control or tax.
Asset - The governments ARE the ones that create that entity and therefore control and tax.

Buy coins, and you are no more an investor as someone buying air and trying to make money from it, but calling themselves an investor in air. Buy a house and see what you get called then. At least with the purchase of a house, the Banks and Governments can throw you out of if they deem fit, or tax you in every way they can think of, or enslave you to debt and still have full control over the 'asset'. Buy air and they cannot do a damned thing, unless they classify air as an asset you are buying and using and therefore have ownership of and can be taxed, indebted for, and controlled by.

See the difference?

#crysx

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

Today we have been working with chrysophylax on actioning what was discussed in regards to the OZC faucet donation. Here is our update :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1025843.msg45598518#msg45598518

Any questions please let me know

### CWI-COINS - PREMINE

The current amounts in the premine for the two coins are as follows ...

OzzieCoin - 10,000,000,006 OZC (~10 Billion OZC) as seen here - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ozc/address.dws?233527.htm

The distribution of both premines will be as follows ...

For OZC ...

01sat - 2.5BOZC
03sat - 2.5BOZC
07sat - 2.5BOZC
16sat - 700MOZC

#crysx

winding-coils

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

I'm not finding a wallet for OZC? Sorry for the bother can anyone help?
Found it
batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

Found it

Here is the github : https://github.com/chainworksindustries/OzzieCoin/

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

Found it

Here is the github : https://github.com/chainworksindustries/OzzieCoin/

Yup ...

To compile that is the right link. For the compiled versions (Windows and OSX), they can be found here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2844661

Thanks.

#crysx

crysx (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:46:15 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 02:14:19 PM by crysx

Deleted!!!

First of all ...

I will NOT TOLERATE this type of post or aggression towards me, my team or the project itself. You can start your own thread for this, and it will be reported nonetheless.

Second ...

Cryptopia is the ONLY exchange we suggest you use. Yobit does NOT exist in our radar and we will NEVER promote nor condone ANYONE using Yobit. It will not only be at your own risk, but we consider ALL the coins in Yobit already lost due to their lack of response and care to their own exchange, and the disrespect they show to us as the team and developers that try and support them. We will never condone the use of this exchange.

Third ...

If you have a complaint and a VALID one, there are other ways of expressing yourself besides SLAGGING and DEFAMING me, my team, the coin and the project in general. It is THIS stupidity that the community, and the project do NOT NEED. Stupidity that promotes negativity and corruption (yes - corruption) of the projects core values, which has NOTHING TO DO WITH PRICE. Never has, never will. If you know who I am and have followed my LONG history here and in Crypto itself, you will KNOW without question where I stand on all this garbage about price. Seriously!

I will delete what was written, and until you have the correct level of communication here, I suggest you do not post here or in any other thread I am moderating, as they will be deleted.

When you are corresponding on a reasonable level, I will communicate with you as the supposed intelligent human being you supposedly are. Till then, expect nothing but a wall of silence and deletion from here and every one of our other threads.

You have NO IDEA what MY JOB is and as such will never dictate what it is, or will be. I spend WAY too much time, money, resources and effort to make sure that the betterment of Crypto is the goal we have, and you have NO allowances on how difficult things are, and how much work is involved because you are concerned about 'price' and nothing else.

Having a useful situation arise for the coin is FAR more important than price right now. YES! We are selling off ALL the premine starting at 1sat. If this were based on a money situation only, then ANYONE with any an idea of a pump would take advantage of this, considering the work that is being done for the coin RIGHT NOW, by buying it all up at 1sat to make DOUBLE their money when 2sat becomes a reality.

Sadly, your post is as crude and rude as a post can be, and will never be allowed to exist in our threads. Consider your options carefully and act on them accordingly, because what happens with this coin and the others we have in our arsenal, will be for the future project we have aligned for ALL the coins as an integrated unit.

Good day to you!

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

### CWI-INFRASTRUCTURE - PYROXENE (theMINE)

Hi All ...

We will be pulling down theFARM within the next few minutes and mining will cease within the CWI-InfraStructure for a short time, so that maintenance, upgrades and reorganization can be performed. The estimate of downtime we believe will be between 24-72Hours,

Due to the nature of the 'servicing' of the equipment, the pull down of the mining is a requirement. This will not affect the CWI-EcoSystem itself, but merely the mining component of it.

We are doing this in preparation for a major overhaul of the software component of the CWI-EcoSystem, which will start next year. This includes our internal miners, the beginning of a new level for the CWIgm mining project, the internal maintenance system, and the migration project for future upgrades pertaining to both hardware and software.

#crysx

Boriss

Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

Thank you for the information. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: