Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56508 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 12:07:00 PM

### CWI-COINS - OZZIECOIN (OZC)

Hi All ...

As you all know we here at CWI have been working relentlessly to bring forth a stable, fast and fully functional updated Maintenance Release for OZC.

During that time, the DeList period for OZC under Cryptopia has come ever increasingly close to the DeList deadline, and many in the community have expressed their concern over this situation.

We have contacted Cryptopia, over the coming update to the OZC CodeBase, as well as a number of other things, including the request for the Extension period for the DeList. We have received communication back from Cryptopia stating they understand, and are committed to helping where they can in this precarious area of DeList. They have seen the justification for the DeList Extension to the 25th of this month while we iron out a few issues/bugs that have in our current CodeBase, and they have stated that the posts on Cryptopia will reflect the same.

We are working diligently on a fix, as we have placed the OZC Git back into Private while we work towards the fix, and hope this can be forthcoming quickly. As soon as we have the fix and tests done, we will notify Cryptopia for the update and consequent release of the OZC/BTC market. Meanwhile, we are currently working with Zapple Exchange to test/change the latest OZC CodeBase so that we can at least have a place to move your funds to from Cryptopia, in the event we don't have wallets created for you, the community, in time.

We will endeavour to make haste with this fix and bring the Maintenance Release for OZC, so we can work on the HardFork soon thereafter.

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maryparley

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:57:02 PM

### CWI-COINS - OZZIECOIN (OZC)

Hi All ...

As you all know we here at CWI have been working relentlessly to bring forth a stable, fast and fully functional updated Maintenance Release for OZC.

During that time, the DeList period for OZC under Cryptopia has come ever increasingly close to the DeList deadline, and many in the community have expressed their concern over this situation.

We have contacted Cryptopia, over the coming update to the OZC CodeBase, as well as a number of other things, including the request for the Extension period for the DeList. We have received communication back from Cryptopia stating they understand, and are committed to helping where they can in this precarious area of DeList. They have seen the justification for the DeList Extension to the 25th of this month while we iron out a few issues/bugs that have in our current CodeBase, and they have stated that the posts on Cryptopia will reflect the same.

We are working diligently on a fix, as we have placed the OZC Git back into Private while we work towards the fix, and hope this can be forthcoming quickly. As soon as we have the fix and tests done, we will notify Cryptopia for the update and consequent release of the OZC/BTC market. Meanwhile, we are currently working with Zapple Exchange to test/change the latest OZC CodeBase so that we can at least have a place to move your funds to from Cryptopia, in the event we don't have wallets created for you, the community, in time.

We will endeavour to make haste with this fix and bring the Maintenance Release for OZC, so we can work on the HardFork soon thereafter.

#crysx

This is a very nice development. I was afraid that my OZC coins in Cryptopia would be destroyed. I will be waiting for developments.
Korvin

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:44:29 AM

Thanks for letting us know Crysx!
I believe Cryptopia will handle this case the right way.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 12:27:26 PM

So do I ...

Apart from the DeList itself, there has been nothing extremely negative with dealing with Cryptopia. They are communicative, polite, and quite helpful in such a situation.

Bittrex was crude, rude, and disgustingly disrespectful. This shows the 'good' from the 'bad' in no uncertain terms, no matter how big or small the Exchange is. The way they treat their 'customers' goes a LONG WAY in proving how much they 'care' about their customers.

Zapple, have been THE Exchange to deal with, and I hope this level of service is maintained WHEN Zapple get to the level of Cryptopia and Bittrex and above, as I certainly believe they will rise to high levels.

We should have the next bug fixed in the next Maintenance Update for OZC soon, and when we do, will have that code rolled out to all involved.

Droidz is being shelved at the moment, until OZC can be publicly distributed.

#crysx

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:45:59 PM

So do I ...

Apart from the DeList itself, there has been nothing extremely negative with dealing with Cryptopia. They are communicative, polite, and quite helpful in such a situation.

Bittrex was crude, rude, and disgustingly disrespectful. This shows the 'good' from the 'bad' in no uncertain terms, no matter how big or small the Exchange is. The way they treat their 'customers' goes a LONG WAY in proving how much they 'care' about their customers.

Zapple, have been THE Exchange to deal with, and I hope this level of service is maintained WHEN Zapple get to the level of Cryptopia and Bittrex and above, as I certainly believe they will rise to high levels.

We should have the next bug fixed in the next Maintenance Update for OZC soon, and when we do, will have that code rolled out to all involved.

#crysx

Seriously? What was wrong with dealing with Bittrex?

Were you dealing with Julian? He has very little patience for altcoins these days I think.

twitter.com/notsofast
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 03:04:41 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 08:27:13 PM by chrysophylax

So do I ...

#crysx

Seriously? What was wrong with dealing with Bittrex?

Were you dealing with Julian? He has very little patience for altcoins these days I think.

Initially Julian ...

Who happens to be an Australian as well in Victoria (so a neighbour per se), who really wasn't the main issue, but was more the useless teat on a bull that explained nothing and did nothing to answer ANY question, or query I had.

The antagonistic attitude and then the disrespect from Ritchie himself was the clincher. What a farce of a man (and I use that word 'man' very loosely). The disrespect and disgusting attitude I received when I was on the Discord Thread was beyond a joke, only to have been accused of some rubbish as well, THEN to be slammed by that imbecile Bittrex fanboi pretending to be a caring an honestly concerned person who is nothing but a fool in kings clothing, caused a great deal of duress. Only to be further ridiculed about the delists when I categorically stated more than THREE times it had nothing to do with DeListing, and my questions were pushed to the side and shrugged off, especially when Ritchie turned up and started antagonizing me further about having pizza. All the while being bombarded with post after post after post flooding the channel so I couldn't get a word in edgewise and couldn't keep up with typing to even DISCUSS (a term they do not understand) the issue and situation. CEO to CEO went right out the window and Ritchie turned out to be a pathetic excuse for a CEO/Partner of Bittrex, regardless of how much money he is worth or owns. Complete disrespectful people who care nothing of the people they abuse (yes - ABUSE) and nothing of the adult and professional discussion I was expecting to receive from the CEO of a multimillion dollar enterprise like Bittrex.

Complete and utter fools acting as professional and caring people. I subsequently saw the 'interview' of Bill with the news desk (can't remember which one) while he tried to answer and evaded some of the questions put to him, especially about listing/delisting and he made himself out to be just that professional I was expecting when I approached them in their discord group. If I had received that professionalism and honesty, with some compassion at the very least, then I wouldn't be having this rant in any way shape and form. But contrary to any belief that they are a group of professionals, the truth is they are nothing but a rabble of rich imbeciles that prefer to antagonize, rudely abuse, and categorically shun any one that they do not see worthy of their presence. ESPECIALLY if they cannot benefit from us through our coins.

I know of you notsofast. A respected member of the community and one that jumps on the mining coins and bagholder/trader of many coins. A process that seems to work well for you. You and I have never dealt with one another, but I have been in the CryptoIndustry for a LONG time now (almost from the beginning), and I 'watch' much more than I 'speak'. I know of your exploits and how damn good you are with project seeking and weeding out 'the bad from the good' projects out there. But even you must admit that when the owner of an exchange disrespects the owner of a company, then this shows the level of character Ritchie and his minions have. This is not just an opinion, it is MY experience. From what I can tell, MANY have had a similar experience but never speak out because they are 'afraid' of the delist mark on the coins they develop.

I am utterly disgusted with their performance and their false accusations, especially their diversion of questions I STILL have yet to have any answers for, and so I expect none.

To hell with them and their bullshit excuse for professionalism. Money doesn't buy respect mate! All they are - are a rich bunch of disrespectful two faced scumbags that have disrespected the wrong guy, in the wrong company. No matter how big we get, we will NEVER work with nor deal nor with nor endorse Bittrex as long as I am CEO of CWI. Which is also why we don't give a damn about listing/delisting on Bittrex.

#crysx

Xivibe

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:50:38 PM

Ozziecoin (OZC)?

With the dead website and only being traded at Yobit (of all exchanges...  Roll Eyes )?

https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=ozziecoin&e=com

Don't tell me you are talking about this project.
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:31:44 PM

As for now I am no longer able to synch SWEEP wallet on laptop (only desktop). There won't be much trade on zapple for the simple fact there isn't a functional wallet.
I mean, at least give us a faster beta wallet, give us some hope. Grin

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 12:06:48 AM

Ozziecoin (OZC)?

With the dead website and only being traded at Yobit (of all exchanges...  Roll Eyes )?

https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=ozziecoin&e=com

Don't tell me you are talking about this project.

Seriously?

Your powers of deduction are astounding!

Somehow I believe that you are either too lazy to read back and research, or you are purposely posting this bizarre sense of sarcasm for an outcome that is unfathomable by my mind at the moment.

Before you decide to post rubbish like this again, let me clarify a number of things, seeing that it seems you dislike research in any way, shape or form, as I have posted NUMEROUS amount of times and updated NUMEROUS amount of times regarding this very same subject over the last two years, in almost ALL the threads we have on almost ALL our projects.

CWI is the custom brand of ChainWorks Industries which is backed by the Incorporated Company in Australia, ChainWorks Industries Pty Ltd. There are many projects that CWI undertake, of which the Coin Project is one. Namely granite (GRN), OzzieCoin (OZC), Droidz (DRZ), InfluxCoin (INFX), SweepStakeCoin (SWEEP) and the next coin project for the integration of the aforementioned coins - codenamed CoinX currently.

The WebSite for CWI is located here - http://chainworksindustries.com/ - which is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
The WebSite for GRN is located here - http://chainworksindustries.com/ - which is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
The WebSite for OZC is located here - http://chainworksindustries.com/ - which is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
The WebSite for DRZ is located here - http://chainworksindustries.com/ - which is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
The WebSite for INFX is located here - http://chainworksindustries.com/ - which is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
The WebSite for SWEEP is located here - http://chainworksindustries.com/ - which is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

In fact - ALL our projects are under the ONE WebSite; the ONE roof; the ONE system.

How you can deduce that the OzzieCoin.com domain, which is NOT in our control or registration, is part of the reason the site is DEAD, is beyond me. Had you ACTUALLY READ what I have written multiple times before, as well as the post prior to yours regarding that ridiculous excuse for an exchange, you would see that what you have written as a post is nothing more than complete rubbish, and utterly a waste of space here on our thread. If you are going to continue to post such abysmal non-facts, I will certainly and swiftly appropriate the actions with the contempt that such a post deserves.

I see you have also posted in the OZC thread also, which proves that you have done almost no reading of our history, on either the Threads here, or my history. So I will either redirect that post to this post here, copy and past this response over there, or just outright delete that post in the OZC. This type of misdirection is not needed nor wanted here. If you wish to ASK, or have a question that you wish to have answered, then that is one thing, but to post rubbish from a poorly researched and executed deduction that is WAY OFF the facts is another thing altogether.

Please be MUCH more mindful of what you post here, as these types of posts are the REASON our Threads are Self Moderated Threads. No FUD, No Scams, No Crap.

#crysx

Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:31:48 AM

As for now I am no longer able to synch SWEEP wallet on laptop (only desktop). There won't be much trade on zapple for the simple fact there isn't a functional wallet.

Me too. Since few weeks I can no longer sync Sweep wallet. Can somebody help

Thanks
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 12:36:06 AM

The wallet itself IS working, and working well ...

Your sync issue is NOT a wallet related issue. It is a network issue. So deciphering what it is that is causing this sync issue is what should be focused on, not so much that Zapple won't have trade for one reason or another.

Zapple wallet is synced and running fine. Citrine Wallet/Daemon is synced and running fine. My wallet is synced and running fine with more than 43 connections at any one time as can be seen below (with the balance removed) ...

Code:
{   
    "version" : "v1.3.0.0",
    "protocolversion" : 80002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : xxxxxxx,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 2309928,
    "timeoffset" : -2298,
    "moneysupply" : 763418270.99843526,
    "connections" : 44,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "ew2m6nt6dkbz4oz2.onion",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 0.22012072,
        "proof-of-stake" : 1.07780738
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1542105365,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00001000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""

So your assumption is not indicative of what is actually happening in the network, especially considering that my own desktop wallet has over 40 connections alone as of the time of writing this post, showing that there are quite a number of wallets open and staking readily. This can only mean there is an issue on your end, which we need to find and resolve. If you machine is Windows based, this could be a number of things, including FireWall, Malware and Virus Scanning interference, TOR port blocking, or a combination on any of those and others.

Check EVERYTHING on your system, router, proxy, etc. You find there is an issue somewhere there, as it is definitely not the network. We will remove TOR eventually as we believe this is the main cause of so much grief on a local level, especially when another app is using the TOR port, or TOR is blocked altogether.

Got all the nodes added to the SweepstakeCoin.conf file?

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 12:38:06 AM

Thanks

As above ...

This can only be an issue on a local level.

Check all the areas you can, especially in terms of TOR port blocking. Open the P2P port on your router if need be, and direct it to the IP where the wallet exists. Thant can help quite a bit.

This really should be in the SWEEP Thread Smiley

#crysx

Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:16:55 PM

Thanks

As above ...

Check all the areas you can, especially in terms of TOR port blocking. Open the P2P port on your router if need be, and direct it to the IP where the wallet exists. Thant can help quite a bit.

#crysx

I agree with you. Thanks
Solve my problem by adding the following to SweepstakeCoin.conf

addnode=3wd3nbhtdgddtx4h.onion
addnode=5slfn3awzl57ftvv.onion
addnode=72on5j7lka23vria.onion
addnode=7ct3pczdcewclvet.onion
addnode=b533yszythmkef5e.onion
addnode=d6ctxlqtmawd4737.onion
addnode=ew2m6nt6dkbz4oz2.onion
addnode=hrrnrv24t7fzfauz.onion
addnode=i2cmzlpiycbe6fal.onion
addnode=lvj2rglrkudb5xw2.onion
addnode=nmcixiaafw2v42rj.onion
addnode=pahft6hnremsyuz7.onion
addnode=pgh6mcdbjnz4htrx.onion
addnode=ri56obna33llvn77.onion
addnode=uikngu2nkfc34dzn.onion
addnode=wrdfhpzkph3h6kb7.onion
addnode=znvdusbtm2v456vz.onion
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 11:48:13 AM

Thanks

As above ...

#crysx

I agree with you. Thanks
Solve my problem by adding the following to SweepstakeCoin.conf

addnode=3wd3nbhtdgddtx4h.onion
addnode=5slfn3awzl57ftvv.onion
addnode=72on5j7lka23vria.onion
addnode=7ct3pczdcewclvet.onion
addnode=b533yszythmkef5e.onion
addnode=d6ctxlqtmawd4737.onion
addnode=ew2m6nt6dkbz4oz2.onion
addnode=hrrnrv24t7fzfauz.onion
addnode=i2cmzlpiycbe6fal.onion
addnode=lvj2rglrkudb5xw2.onion
addnode=nmcixiaafw2v42rj.onion
addnode=pahft6hnremsyuz7.onion
addnode=pgh6mcdbjnz4htrx.onion
addnode=ri56obna33llvn77.onion
addnode=uikngu2nkfc34dzn.onion
addnode=wrdfhpzkph3h6kb7.onion
addnode=znvdusbtm2v456vz.onion

Great ...

As I have just posted in the SWEEP Thread, this is an issue with nodes, and with a lot of other issues on a network level, it leads me to believe that TOR itself is part of the overall issue.

TOR itself will be completely removed when OZC is finally rebased.

I'm glad it is syncing and working for you now.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 11:48:26 AM

### CWI-MINING - COMPONENTS

Hi All ...

We are now selling a number of Aorus 1080TI Extreme WaterForce Cards to make way for the upgrades we are currently doing in the backend.

If anyone is interested in purchasing these powerful cards for use as either a Gaming Video Card or Miner, please let us know. We can always discuss the terms, the ideas, the amount and the payments as we are open to all options here.

The eBay item listing is located here - https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Aorus-1080TI-Xtreme-WaterForce/382843449547?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3D68693cca814344faaca59f2a9642a776%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D15%26sd%3D302089119436%26itm%3D382843449547&_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci%3A23f64ff6-47b8-11e9-9cf6-74dbd180b118%7Cparentrq%3A8546765b1690ab6709969961fffe8712%7Ciid%3A1 - but let us know if you are interested outside of eBay and we can discuss further.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 03:02:23 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2019, 11:43:33 PM by chrysophylax

### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - PYROXENE/theTEAM

First ...

Pyroxene (theMINE) platform has a new contender to the minig arena with the newest of our additions open to the public - Chrysolite Mine.

Chrysolite is still being developed, but is stable enough to be open to the Public in a Public Beta format. This means there will be interruptions and work continuously being made, but the mining interruptions will be kept to a minimum.

Chrysolite Mine is a uNOMP based Mine that is built for very high capacity, for the 'larger' Algos. ie - GPU, ASIC and the newest FPGA systems will have a place to hash away. Being a Public Beta, we will be making changes as we move along with the build, but we will make sure the disruption is kept to as minimal as possible. This also means that if you have any issues that you see, please notify us via the Pyroxene Channel (mining/#pyroxene) on the CWI Discord Server or the Pyroxene BCT Thread, and we will attend to it as soon as possible.

Chrysolite Mine (Public Beta) is located here - http://chrysolite.chainworksindustries.com/

So please extend a helping hand so that we can make Chrysolite Mine one of the Mines you turn to for a great, solid mining experience. Pyroxene Platform is rock solid, and as we move forward building Chrysolite Mine, we will improve Chrysolite with every step we take with it. We hope that you enjoy mining with Chrysolite Mine as we enjoy building a stable system for your miners.

Second ...

EliteMobb has joined us in this build, and has in fact made it a project of his own doing in more ways one, and we are pleased to announce that he is now officially part of theTEAM of CWI development. This means Chysolite Mine, the CWI website, as well as a few other backend areas will be complemented (and indeed run by) EliteMobb. Many of you know EliteMobb as one of the core developers, and builders of the uNOMP platform, the builder of many pools, and WebDesigner/FrontEnd developer of many websites and pools.

We welcome him, and are happy to have him with us.

Third ...

On a personal note and a CWI revelation.

I will be leaving for a 4.5hour drive to the airport, where a plane trip to Sydney (from Adelaide AirPort) will be taking place. This is a very important trip which will determine the course of the financial direction we take, and hence the backing of the projects involved. I will be back Sunday evening when the meetings are done, and the very next day, will have the long awaited eye operation. If all goes well, I should be able to see again in my right eye, and in 6weeks time, the left eye will be operated on.

This means I will be around in a much lesser capacity, and will leave some of the main people here for the news/responses to cater to.

Further, our core coin developer James (@barrystyle) has left us and decided to go to another Team, leaving us with an empty position of a coin developer/backend developer to fill. If you are interested in joining and helping our projects, we are happy to discuss what we need to do to fill that position.

Overall, we hope you all have a great day, as I have a little more packing to do, and will be off in a an hour with my wonderful Fiance, who is looking after the majority of this trip. I hope to be back soon bearing much better positive news, even if it is just about positive news.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:44:25 AM

### PYROXENE - MINING RENTALS

Hi All ...

We have established components of our mining farm (theFARM), as components for rental is you so wish to be able to use some of our mining infrastructure for your own use. Whether it be as a foray to test, or to actually mine for coins on a spec nature, or just to supplement what you already have, then the CWI Rental Component of theFARM is fully functional and active on the well respected Mining Rig Rentals.

Below are the short URL addresses for each of the Algorithms we have supported and allocated. We will grow this as time allows, and we hope that you find it a useful tool. This is one tool that will be integrated into our next setup of the WebSite and Coin Wallets.

Enjoy!

#crysx

Addresses to access Rental Miners ...

CWI - theFARM Lyra2REv3
http://rig.rent/rigs/129965

CWI - theFARM MTP
http://rig.rent/rigs/129953

CWI - theFARM X13
http://rig.rent/rigs/129959

CWI - theFARM X14
http://rig.rent/rigs/129964

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 03:03:00 PM

### PYROXENE - CHRYSOLITE MINE

Hi All ...

Update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3829887.msg51740873#msg51740873

#crysx

san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:24:09 PM

Subscribed..  Cheesy seeing some dedication here.. love it
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 05:05:45 AM

Subscribed..  Cheesy seeing some dedication here.. love it

Thanks You and Welcome ...

We are always here, and always working on our projects. The most public of the projects are the dormant ones, which is predominantly the coin projects, but that will change soon enough, when the background projects are finalized.

These  will take a while yet to finalize, but it will all be worth it when they all come together. Like pieces of a JigSaw - the large picture will take shape if you are looking at it from our global perspective.

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: