Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 01:48:18 AM

@chrysophylax, it has been a long time since we spoke Smiley
I remember you had plans to merge or swap all CWI coins into one new coin. How is this project going?

It has been a while ...

I hope You are doing well Mate!

Yes - it is a long time coming, but thankfully the new Coin (the Master Coin CodeNamed CoinX) is almost done. Structurally, it is complete. Still as a Private Git currently, that will change when theTEAM finish it. Logo, Colours, Theme - almost completed. Compiles in Linux gracefully yet have not Compiled in Windows, Android or iOS. Compilation requires a few tweaks using different Flavours of Linux as usual, but it runs currently in latest Fedora, CentOS, and Ubuntu. So now the final edits to the Parameters (this is a rare Coin, but VERY versatile) I would like in it and the Coin, CodeBase and Binaries will be completed.

What is built currently is not 'just' a Coin, but a 'Platform' of Sorts where We can build the Tokens ontop, and integrate the other Five Coins We have into it - GRN OZC DRZ INFX and SWEEP - which unfortunately will be diluted, but the dilution is well worth it for the integration to take place in exact Ratios. In fact, there will be a number of developments once it is released for Use in Integration, Payments (especially via the Main backend Project for Payments - CWI Project Topaz) ontop of many other uses for CoinX.

So We are VERY Close. We will have a more specific Table/List of features and Future Developments soon. As soon as We can finish the running version and can organize to get theSITE updated with all the relevant details and remake of theSITE (even though our website is currently functional - it is getting a revamp).

Where are You situated now? What are You doing? It has been way too long indeed.

#crysx #cwi
So, the idea is to use this new coin as a token platform where old coins are circulating as tokens?
Which coin did you you as a base? Or is it a secret yet? Smiley

Sent you a PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2022, 08:07:46 AM

@chrysophylax, it has been a long time since we spoke Smiley
I remember you had plans to merge or swap all CWI coins into one new coin. How is this project going?

It has been a while ...

I hope You are doing well Mate!

Yes - it is a long time coming, but thankfully the new Coin (the Master Coin CodeNamed CoinX) is almost done. Structurally, it is complete. Still as a Private Git currently, that will change when theTEAM finish it. Logo, Colours, Theme - almost completed. Compiles in Linux gracefully yet have not Compiled in Windows, Android or iOS. Compilation requires a few tweaks using different Flavours of Linux as usual, but it runs currently in latest Fedora, CentOS, and Ubuntu. So now the final edits to the Parameters (this is a rare Coin, but VERY versatile) I would like in it and the Coin, CodeBase and Binaries will be completed.

What is built currently is not 'just' a Coin, but a 'Platform' of Sorts where We can build the Tokens ontop, and integrate the other Five Coins We have into it - GRN OZC DRZ INFX and SWEEP - which unfortunately will be diluted, but the dilution is well worth it for the integration to take place in exact Ratios. In fact, there will be a number of developments once it is released for Use in Integration, Payments (especially via the Main backend Project for Payments - CWI Project Topaz) ontop of many other uses for CoinX.

So We are VERY Close. We will have a more specific Table/List of features and Future Developments soon. As soon as We can finish the running version and can organize to get theSITE updated with all the relevant details and remake of theSITE (even though our website is currently functional - it is getting a revamp).

Where are You situated now? What are You doing? It has been way too long indeed.

#crysx #cwi
So, the idea is to use this new coin as a token platform where old coins are circulating as tokens?
Which coin did you you as a base? Or is it a secret yet? Smiley

Sent you a PM.

Similar ...

It isn't completed so not too much can be revealed as yet - but along those lines is what We aim.

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2023, 03:42:08 AM

Hi All ...

We are now VERY Close to finishing the MasterCoin (CoinX - now renamed to final Production Name) as well as being very close to having Project Topaz into ProtoType Level.

This means simply - the CWI Coin and the CWI PaymentProcessor are almost ready.

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 03:44:49 AM

Hi All ...

CoinX Finally Works! As of Yesterday (31st June 2023 - 20230531), Compilation is complete. If We can get the Parameters of the Coin in place today, that means the Genesis Block will be minted over the next day or so.

QT has a couple of small graphics glitches, but We will soon have that fixed also when We can find someone to fix. Though I believe it would be better to publicly expose the Git/Code and remove from Private as soon as the Genesis Block is minted.

Specifications will be posted shortly. Updates to the Graphics will come as required which means CodeFixes and updates will be small updates as We progress.

Looking forward to the next Post for the Release of the MasterCoin - CoinX!

Yes - it has a Name also, not just the CodeName 'CoinX' Smiley

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 08:06:26 AM

Hi All ...

This week We will be looking at starting a Draw/GiveAways component where all matter of Products are being Drawn as Prizes for Membership/Tokens. This Draw/GiveAway is being setup Manually Initially with WebSite and Systems a little later to Automate everything including the Draws.

The Process is simple enough - You get to our WebSite - Register - Buy Tokens - You get eMailed the Serial Numbers for each of the Tokens - the Draw takes Place with the Tokens Serial Number winners. Simple.

Initially We are looking at a Number of Mobile Phones (since they are reasonably Global anyway) that one of our Suppliers has Kindly organized for Us - but the Prizes are varied and Mobile Phones are only the beginning.

We will have a set of Details coming this week - including the Simple Instructions on how to Enter these Draws as they come. There is no limit to how many Tokens You can purchase and Tokens are 0.99AUD Each. So if payment for the Purchase is made, You will need to verify with what Coin can be used for Payment (Yes - Crypto) as well as PayPal FIAT Payments or Credit Card through PayPal.

It is all still being organized, but so far We have 3 different Samsung Phones that will be in the first bag of Draws to be started this week.

If You have any questions, Please let Us know.

https://chainworksindustries.com/opal/product/cwi-token-001/

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2023, 05:00:22 AM

Hi All ...

A few of the initial pieces We will be GivingAway/Draw - until the WebSite becomes a Reality!

Details in a PDF is currently being Drawn up for instructions on how to be part of the GiveAway/Draws.

A New Channel will be setup in Skype for these Discussions, Details and Winnings.

#crysx #cwi

---

Samsung Galaxy Flip4 128 Graphite
https://www.samsung.com/au/smartphones/galaxy-z/galaxy-z-flip4-graphite-128gb-sm-f721bzaaats/buy/

Samsung Galaxy S22 5G 256GB Phantom Black
https://www.samsung.com/au/smartphones/galaxy-s/galaxy-s22-phantom-black-256gb-sm-s901ezkeats/buy/

TCL 30+ Muse Blue 4/128
https://www.tcl.com/global/en/mobile/tcl-30-plus/specifications

TCL 30+ Muse Blue 4/128

TCL 30+ Tech Black 4/128

WD My Passport SSD 500GB Gray USB3.2
https://www.westerndigital.com/en-au/products/portable-drives/wd-my-passport-usb-3-2-ssd#WDBAGF5000ABL-WESN

WD My Passport SSD 500GB Gray USB3.2
https://www.westerndigital.com/en-au/products/portable-drives/wd-my-passport-usb-3-2-ssd#WDBAGF5000ABL-WESN

WD My Passport SSD 500GB Blue USB3.2

WD My Passport SSD 500GB Gold USB3.2

---

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2023, 03:20:42 AM

Hi All ...

Without much fanfare - CoinX CodeName has now a fully fledged CodeBase and Official Name - kohezion KHZ.

A creation of Name and Coin that has been long in the process. kohezion KHZ - a name derived from the the word 'Cohesion' meaning 'the action or fact of forming a united whole' as per the description from the Oxford Dictionary.

A fitting Name considering We will be integrating all of the other 5 Coins (when they are also finished Development) ... granite GRN - OzzieCoin OZC - Droidz DRZ - InfluxCoin INFX - SweepStakeCoin SWEEP into KHZ.

Details, Specifications and Instructions will be following the Public Launch.

We have a fully functional kohezion KHZ Core Base AND a fully functional kohezion KHZ Pool that seems to be working flawlessly with the test KHZ Coin and the test KHZ Pool.

A few changes and tweaks still required, but and both KHZ/Pool should be ready for Production and Public Release in the coming days.

Thanks to the heavy workload and successes of @barrystyle - this has come to fruition, and even though under a tight schedule, has come through with successfully working versions of both Coin and Pool.

Thanks Very much to @barrystyle - and since We are 99% complete with the Coin and the Pool, when the changes are made in the coming days, Public Release shall follow.

A further note to the immense hard work that @Josh has put in to get his version/code to a working state also, unfortunately unsuccessfully. We had run out of time and needed a different Path to have these Projects come to fruition on the deadlines set. Acknowledgement of Your Work and Effort is VERY Much appreciated!

More to come when Full testing of Coin/Pool in the form of Nodes which will be activated with the New (Public) Genesis Block is created for KHZ.

To ALL involved (some of which have not been mentioned here - such as the Team for the Logo/Graphics) - Well Done Thus Far!

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2023, 12:27:15 AM

Hi All ...

We have a number of things that need to be finished today - of which are requisites for the release of the new and Completed kohezion KHZ Coin - the Coin of All Coins for CWI.

Nodes will be set - the first Block mined and a quiet Release to the Public will be taken on in about 9 hours time today.

Congrats to You all on this huge effort to get a lot of these things together. @barrystyle and I will have this worked on today if any issues arise - but so far it all seems well.

The kohezion KHZ Pool will be released to the Public also - so that KHZ can be finally Mined by the Public also. Some work needs to happen with the KHZ Pool - but that is as it comes - so We can start using the Large Miners (Z15Pro) and have them accessible for Mining KHZ as well.

Have a great day today - it is HUGE MileStone for Us at CWI, even though this is the beginning of the new Era of the CWI EcoSystem, this is a day that will not be forgotten easily for Me.

Thank You theTEAM all Thus Far for the work over the Years. I am looking forward to MANY More to come with You all.

To those of the Community of People who have stayed with Us - Thank You. You are one of the reasons WHY We are doing this - and even though it has taken some time, a lot of work, and a great deal of suffering to get here - You have continued to support Us. For that I thank You - especially those that have helped in even the smallest ways - it is truly appreciated and We are Grateful that We can now move forward with ALL the Plans We have.

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2023, 07:02:56 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2023, 07:33:13 AM by chrysophylax
Merited by drays (2)

Hi All ...

Today is a Day of sheer delight for theTEAM and I at CWI. We hope You all feel the same about this.

Today We finally finished the Code of what has been known as CodeName CoinX for many years now.
Today We finally finished the Pool system for Mining CoinX.
Today We start a new Era in CWI for the Processing Systems CoinX was being built for.

Welcome to the MasterCoin We have been calling CodeName CoinX ...

kohezion KHZ

kohezion KHZ is the MasterCoin CWI will be using as the Core for the Two areas We are continuing to work on.

1 - The Core Transactional Coin for Project Topaz, the Payment Processor that is 3Years in Development thus far.
2 - The MasterCoin for the integration of the 'Shelved' Coins We originally took under CWI's Wing - 5Coins.

5Coins ...

- granite GRN
- OzzieCoin OZC
- Droidz DRZ
- InfluxCoin INFX
- SweepStakeCoin SWEEP

These Coins will get a revamp of their own soon - and will also undergo a complete transformation to be able to integrate smoothly into KHZ over the coming Months. The stages of this Integration is Complex, but We have already been in the process of developing for some time now.

There will be a more indepth and Detailed Post coming soon regarding the Steps, Stages and Goals of what will happen to 5Coins, but all in all, We will all be in the same level of UpGrade/UpDate. Especially since 5Coins are all considered 'Dead' Coins. We want to include them and support all those that have supported Us over the Years.

Ultimately - We wish to have the ONE Coin to Work On, Work With and continue to Develop in the Long term. As such, the end result for the 5Coins is to completely integrate into kohezion KHZ.

The brief Specs of kohezion ...

Name - kohezion
Ticker - KHZ
Base - Bitcoin 25.xxx
Approx CoinCap - 9,000,000KHZ (9MillionKHZ)
PreMine - 4,500,000KHZ (4.5MillionKHZ - Allocated at 900,000KHZ per CoinCap for each of 5Coins)
BlockTime - 300Seconds
BlockEmission - 0.9KHZ
Consensus - Simultaneous PoW/PoS with 256Bit Modifier
PoW Algorithm - EquiHash 200,9

Since this is not an exhaustive Post about kohezion KHZ and the Projects it will be involved in (which are many currently), I will leave this Post with the Links to the Public Git for kohezion KHZ and the current Pool to Mine KHZ if You so wish!

Block 1 is Mined, with the 4,500,000KHZ being kept under 'Lock and Key' for the eventual Swap of the 5Coins. We are NOT leaving the Communities We have been a part of for many Years, behind. The Next block is waiting to be Mined Block 2 Wink

Since kohezion KHZ is now the backbone of the CWI Transactional BackEnd, We are currently working on the Code (and WebSite) for the CWI GiveAway/Draw that We have for the coming Weeks. More on that when We get the PDF with details and instructions on how to enter shortly.

There is SO Much more to come. So We hope that You all enjoy Mining and using KHZ, and for those that know Me - I am very Proud to call the members of CWI theTEAM - MY TEAM!

Links ...

ChainWorks Industries Thread (ALL Links) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.0
kohezion KHZ Git - https://github.com/chainworksindustries/kohezion/
kohezion KHZ Pool - http://khz-pool.chainworksindustries.com/

We are currently in the Process of creating the Windows and OSX Binaries/Wallets - but for those that know how to Compile, the Git is now open.

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2023, 08:27:16 AM

Hi All ...

We are getting quite a lot done in the BackEnd to allow for the Projects some breathing space to continue development and Complete.

As We publicly publish the Projects as We finish them, there will be a form of Celebration of sorts for these long awaited and overdue events. It is a continuous Celebration, in the form of GiveAways/Draws which We will be hopefully starting next Week on Monday 7th August 2023 (20230807).

I mentioned in an earlier post about this, but the WebSite will unfortunately still be a way off - so We will Manually be GivingAway many items in the Coming Week - aiming at starting next Week.

Buying Tokens will mean You are in the Draw of these Items, and as the Code for the Draw/WinnerPicking is being finalized and tested, We are accumulating the Items We will want to Give in the Weekly/Monthly Promotions.

This Winner Picking System is CWI Developed ( @barrystyle ) and is Provably Fair Picking. We don't know of anyone else that has successfully done this using BlockChain Technology to Pick Winners.

For the meantime, a PDF with the instructions on how to Enter via the Purchase of Tokens through the CWI Shopping System on Our WebSite is being created. It will be a StepByStep instruction and should be ready over the next few days for Download.

Until then - We all hope You are having a Great Day and Night ... No matter where You are in this World of Ours Wink

Web - https://chainworksindustries.com/
Token - https://chainworksindustries.com/opal/product/cwi-token-001/

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2023, 06:09:12 AM

Hi All ...

kohezion KHZ Windows Wallet created and Tested all OK thus Far.

Will publish for Download in the next few hours - which will be available on the first Post of this thread when it is updated soon, with Hashes to check and make sure You have the Official Binaries! DO NOT Download them from anywhere else but the CWI MEGA Download Link I will supply. If You do - this is at YOUR own Risk of the Binaries being Tampered with. If the Hashes do NOT Match - do NOT Download them - simple.

Other than that, We hope that You enjoy the Windows Wallet. We are working towards getting the OSX Wallet Compiled and available as soon as We can.

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 07:36:24 AM

Hi All ...

BackEnd KHZ Nodes are up and Running and Sync Flawlessly!

There are 9Nodes Globally based for the Time being. There should be NO issues with Syncing KHZ from any where in the World.

All tested and fully functional. Windows KHZ Wallet will be published tonight (Adelaide Australia Time).

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2023, 05:36:31 AM

Hi All ...

Official CWI Link to the latest kohezion Windows Wallet is available with sha256sum hashes.

Links Below ...

Direct Folder- https://mega.nz/folder/tYlgzBjA#8L5LJ9MioOQpdeZpGivemg
BitCoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.0
GitHub - https://github.com/chainworksindustries/kohezion

Please make sure You DownLoad from the Official CWI Links ONLY. The sha256sum Hashes are there to check the files are the EXACT same ones that CWI Distribute. DO NOT DownLoad from ANY other Site. You do so at Your own Risk.

If there are any issues, Please contact Us from one of the Connections in the BitCoinTalk OP.

Enjoy!

#crysx #cwi

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 08:18:26 AM

Just for note:

When you download win wallet from MEGA link as ZIP-archive you will get an archive in archive and it will have another hash sum that looks as follows:
Code:
C:\Wallet\KHZ>certutil -hashfile cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64.zip sha256 | findstr ^[0-9a-f]$
57db3cbacc3e6deb2cd2234b9562be8066dffcf1b10856c183415c9712f6e549

Just unpack this archive and the hashes will be correct  Wink
Code:
C:\Wallet\KHZ>cd C:\Wallet\KHZ\cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64

C:\Wallet\KHZ\cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64>certutil -hashfile cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64.zip sha256 | findstr ^[0-9a-f]$
157d782450b9150b77c8c9ab5ee25384dcfd0b2e858d9482eb3ada235260bfe3

C:\Wallet\KHZ\cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64>cd C:\Wallet\KHZ\cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64\kohezion-25.x-win64

C:\Wallet\KHZ\cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64\kohezion-25.x-win64>certutil -hashfile kohezion-qt.exe sha256 | findstr ^[0-9a-f]$
90f87046e731db8166deaac538740a1b95f3ebf251ff3389428b37662745e027

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 12:26:17 PM

CWI has a problem with printing too much coins. Potentially unsafe action if u gauge the harm it can bring up in the context of overpopulating the network with excessive token mass. The research paper I am working on concerns solutions to mitigate the issues of similar caliber. The way forward I propose can be repelled by many but it is the best we currently have. Shut down the network. Put it to sleep.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 10:11:12 AM

Just for note:

When you download win wallet from MEGA link as ZIP-archive you will get an archive in archive and it will have another hash sum that looks as follows:
Code:
C:\Wallet\KHZ>certutil -hashfile cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64.zip sha256 | findstr ^[0-9a-f]$
57db3cbacc3e6deb2cd2234b9562be8066dffcf1b10856c183415c9712f6e549

Just unpack this archive and the hashes will be correct  Wink
Code:
C:\Wallet\KHZ>cd C:\Wallet\KHZ\cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64

C:\Wallet\KHZ\cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64>certutil -hashfile cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64.zip sha256 | findstr ^[0-9a-f]$
157d782450b9150b77c8c9ab5ee25384dcfd0b2e858d9482eb3ada235260bfe3

C:\Wallet\KHZ\cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64>cd C:\Wallet\KHZ\cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64\kohezion-25.x-win64

C:\Wallet\KHZ\cwi-kohezion-25xxx-win64\kohezion-25.x-win64>certutil -hashfile kohezion-qt.exe sha256 | findstr ^[0-9a-f]$
90f87046e731db8166deaac538740a1b95f3ebf251ff3389428b37662745e027

Thanks Mate ...

I will attend to that ASAP. It is not meant to have another Archive in it!

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 10:19:35 AM

CWI has a problem with printing too much coins. Potentially unsafe action if u gauge the harm it can bring up in the context of overpopulating the network with excessive token mass. The research paper I am working on concerns solutions to mitigate the issues of similar caliber. The way forward I propose can be repelled by many but it is the best we currently have. Shut down the network. Put it to sleep.

What? ...

Seriously - what on Earth are You talking about here?

We have been working on AMALGAMATING and INTEGRATING the 5Coins We originally took over into kohezion KHZ so that the Communities that hold these Coins are NOT left with Coins they have been holding for a number of Years now - so that such a SHUTDOWN that You are suggesting does NOT happen and they can Swap the Coins they own FOR KHZ. At least giving the Communities of Coin Holders of the 5Coins a chance to redeem something - even if only a little currently.

So what are You suggesting? That We just let ALL the NetWorks die and Move on? If that was the case, We would have done that YEARS ago. What a ridiculous thing to suggest! If that truly is the case, then You seriously need to revise this so called 'Paper' that You are writing to a more fundamentally Community Driven Paper than some rubbish about killing off the NetWorks that a massive amount of Community Members have waited so long for.

As for this 'Calibre' You speak of. The type of Calibre of Developers that leave people in the Lurch and disappear while taking everyones hard earned Work and Money? Fat Chance Mate! We don't work like that nor do We rip people off!

Not only that, but NONE of the 5Coins can do what We need it to do for the EcoSystem We have been building these Many Years. KHZ does and will continue to do so.

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 03:10:13 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2023, 03:27:40 AM by chrysophylax

### CWI-FUND - theTRADE Project Alexandrite

Hi All ...

We have just added #project-alexandrite Channel to the Trade List of Channels in Discord. It is a Private channel and will be only for those involved in, or working with, the Private Trade System and Private Trade Groups involved Project Alexandrite. This includes the Members of the Groups/Traders IF they wish to be known in the Channel.

It will have all the relevant AND up to date Details of Project Alexandrite - including the Trade Bots, Trade Strategies and Trade Systems with relation to making Coin/Money. This Trade System is Unique, Private and most importantly Works - which is WHY it is a Private System and NOT for the general Public! Project Alexandrtite is only available to those that have Money/Coin to Trade since to MAKE Money/Coin You NEED Money/Coin - with CWI only being the Backend for Support (and Investor). This Unique Handful of Trade Systems has a 99% Success Rate and this successful Trade System is separate to, but helped in development by, ChainWorks Industries. Exclusive to ChainWorks Industries - ALL knowledge and Systems are for CWI Customers!

Limited Details - https://tradealexandrite.com/
Discord Server - https://discord.gg/2As8kbw5Wy
BitCoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg62987614#msg62987614

A new Thread on BitCoinTalk.org will be created to cater to the 'General' details and Public information.

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 04:08:29 AM

Hi All ...

In last month's Binance Trade Competition, WorldWide Traders started Trading to reach the top spots on the Binance LeaderBoard. This included some of the best Traders, Bots and Systems in the World vying to make the LeaderBoard.

We (CWI based on Project Alexandrite Bots - Xander and Xandra as well their Spawn S3M3) entered the Competition - and after a Month of trading came 3rd in the World for the Binance LeaderBoard and won the 250USDT Prize for 3rd Place. No small feat for Project Alexandrite that is still in it's growing stage.

This means Three things ...

1 - Xander/Xandra (including their Spawn (S3M3) which I have yet to Name or Release) not only WORK - but Work VERY Well.
2 - Project Alexandrite itself is destined to become a Rival to some of the highest ranking Trade Systems in the World.
3 - We have an absolute Explosive Gold Mine waiting to be tapped with Project Alexandrite.

We were initially hoping that our Bots/Strategies would rank somewhere in the top 300 of the Binance Competition LeaderBoard - but never imagined would rank 3rd in the World against some of the best Globally. Yet - Project Alexandrite did.

Project Alexandrite Trade Group 001 is Private and Limited with Numbers, but for a short time is being offered at a discounted Price.

If You want to join a Winning Trade System that Protects Your Funds, Trades efficiently and precisely, and goes against some of the best in the World and Wins, then I urge You to sign up for more information AND Join the Winning Group of Project Alexandrite. There are Conditions to Membership, but that is to make sure that only the Genuine and Serious Trader is accepted into this Private Group.

https://www.facebook.com/cwiglobal/
https://twitter.com/chainworksind
https://tradealexandrite.com/

We hope to be Trading with You Soon!

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 08:57:04 AM

Hi All ...

The Binance Halloween Trade Competition is over.

Alexandrite Placed 6th Place on a Global Trade LeaderBoard. That's SIXTH in only our second Trade Competition against some of the BEST Traders and Trade Bots in the World.

Project Alexandrite - https://tradealexandrite.com/

Proving that building a Trade System FOR the Community and for Financial FREEDOM, is well worth the effort.

Project Alexandrite is a System that is gaining more ground than all of the others put together and beating most Trade Systems and Bots out there in the Market Today!

Our First Private Group is starting to take shape as a Trading Force - growing by the week. Join Us and show the World's Trade Elite that The People have a System that is fast becoming unstoppable. Making Money FOR The People - standing up against the Giants in the trade Industry.

#crysx #cwi

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: