News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315971 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:56:56 PM

So this is why you can't refute the science and evidence that prove and show that God exists. You are unwilling to become scientifically educated enough to understand science, and, apparently, like a brute beast, you are unable to come to the correct conclusion from simple observation.

What did you call this thing you are doing, again? Oh yes. Argument from ignorance.

Cool

EDIT: By the way, thanks for lending your support for, and thereby helping to prove, that God exists, by not refuting the proof and evidence that God DOES exist, and yet saying that he does not exist. Your prompting has helped me to show the fact of the existence of God in ways I might have not used had you not pushed me a little. So, thanks.

You have not provided any proof of God existence.  
Perhaps not. But I have shown you what the proof is, so that you can actually go out and find and examine the proof. You haven't done even a touch to refute the proof.

You said the entropy is increasing and this causes the complexity to decrease.  That is a half truth.  Entropy does not influence complexity.  It is a measure of disorder at the molecular level, a statistical measure.  At the macroscopic level, complexity increases, we, the smart apes are a good example of it.
As entropy increases, complexity reduces. People are not as smart or as strong as they once were. That's part of the reason they are finally developing machines and computers... to make up for their reduction in ability.

In the universe entropy increases because of the Big Bang, it will continue to do so until the whole universe reaches the thermodynamic equilibrium.
Big Bang is science fiction. It shouldn't even be considered theory, because there will be no way to prove or disprove it.

If you search for it, you will find that there are at least 3 major different forms of Big Bang Theory. There are at least 4 major forms of Black Hole Theory. None of the black holes formed by any of the Black Hole Theories could exist in any of the universes formed by the Big Bang Theories.

In other words, if people want to play with math and probability enough, they could form any number of Big Bang Theories. None of them will ever be known to be true.

That is not a proof of your Bronze Age God, that is a proof of a Big Bang or singularity.
If you really want to know Big Bang as God, you have stated such here. In the long run, entropy will not allow increased intelligence to come from lower intelligence. Intelligence will ultimately always wind up being lower, even though there might be spikes of higher intelligence at times. Cause and effect that produces intelligence must have had much higher intelligence to do it. Thanks for finally expressing that you understand fictional Big Bang to be God. At least you are finally getting real.

We don't know if the universe will end with another Big Collapse, followed by Big Bang and the cycle repeats itself.
Correct. That is why Big Bang is theory. Nobody knows that it is factual. Even if there were some way that a form of BB could be proven to be viable, it would still never be known, scientifically, if this was the way the universe came about.

The physical laws before the initial inflation of 10 to -42 power seconds after the Big Bang are unknown and will probably be never known.
We have no idea what physical laws drove the universe to the existence we observe today.
You are limiting our lack of knowledge. We don't really know much of anything up until the last several hundred years... if that far back. The rest is essentially guesswork. Why? We don't know what forces may have messed with the past that we have not taken into account.

A closed universe can be formed from nothing where the positive energies of mass are balanced by the negative energies of the gravitational field, same goes for electrical charges,
so that overall sum of energies is zero in such universe.  So you don't need God (or something else) to form such universe, it can form out of NOTHING.
Thank you for expressing some more of your science fiction... or do you have the LAW for your stated science somewhere?

Saying the Big Bang or a state of low entropy is a Bronze Age God, is a big stretch, wishful thinking.
Because BB is a far, far stretch in anyone's imagination.

BTW, people not God of the Bible discovered the laws of thermodynamics.  The laws that you are trying to use to prove the existence of your God :-)

So? People only discovered the things that God set in place. What's so difficult in understanding this?

The point is, you are trying to prove that there is no God by using non-facts to do it. That's not the way science works. You might have a theory that God doesn't exist. But all you are doing by stating the above as you have, is to stated that you don't KNOW that God doesn't exist. That's not atheism. At most, that is atheism theory.

Cool

EDIT: Thanks for trying. You are making the case for God stronger all the time.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:31:34 PM

So this is why you can't refute the science and evidence that prove and show that God exists. You are unwilling to become scientifically educated enough to understand science, and, apparently, like a brute beast, you are unable to come to the correct conclusion from simple observation.

What did you call this thing you are doing, again? Oh yes. Argument from ignorance.

Cool

EDIT: By the way, thanks for lending your support for, and thereby helping to prove, that God exists, by not refuting the proof and evidence that God DOES exist, and yet saying that he does not exist. Your prompting has helped me to show the fact of the existence of God in ways I might have not used had you not pushed me a little. So, thanks.

Perhaps not. But I have shown you what the proof is, so that you can actually go out and find and examine the proof. You haven't done even a touch to refute the proof.

You said the entropy is increasing and this causes the complexity to decrease.  That is a half truth.  Entropy does not influence complexity.  It is a measure of disorder at the molecular level, a statistical measure.  At the macroscopic level, complexity increases, we, the smart apes are a good example of it.
As entropy increases, complexity reduces. People are not as smart or as strong as they once were. That's part of the reason they are finally developing machines and computers... to make up for their reduction in ability.

In the universe entropy increases because of the Big Bang, it will continue to do so until the whole universe reaches the thermodynamic equilibrium.
Big Bang is science fiction. It shouldn't even be considered theory, because there will be no way to prove or disprove it.

If you search for it, you will find that there are at least 3 major different forms of Big Bang Theory. There are at least 4 major forms of Black Hole Theory. None of the black holes formed by any of the Black Hole Theories could exist in any of the universes formed by the Big Bang Theories.

In other words, if people want to play with math and probability enough, they could form any number of Big Bang Theories. None of them will ever be known to be true.

That is not a proof of your Bronze Age God, that is a proof of a Big Bang or singularity.
If you really want to know Big Bang as God, you have stated such here. In the long run, entropy will not allow increased intelligence to come from lower intelligence. Intelligence will ultimately always wind up being lower, even though there might be spikes of higher intelligence at times. Cause and effect that produces intelligence must have had much higher intelligence to do it. Thanks for finally expressing that you understand fictional Big Bang to be God. At least you are finally getting real.

We don't know if the universe will end with another Big Collapse, followed by Big Bang and the cycle repeats itself.
Correct. That is why Big Bang is theory. Nobody knows that it is factual. Even if there were some way that a form of BB could be proven to be viable, it would still never be known, scientifically, if this was the way the universe came about.

The physical laws before the initial inflation of 10 to -42 power seconds after the Big Bang are unknown and will probably be never known.
We have no idea what physical laws drove the universe to the existence we observe today.
You are limiting our lack of knowledge. We don't really know much of anything up until the last several hundred years... if that far back. The rest is essentially guesswork. Why? We don't know what forces may have messed with the past that we have not taken into account.

A closed universe can be formed from nothing where the positive energies of mass are balanced by the negative energies of the gravitational field, same goes for electrical charges,
so that overall sum of energies is zero in such universe.  So you don't need God (or something else) to form such universe, it can form out of NOTHING.
Thank you for expressing some more of your science fiction... or do you have the LAW for your stated science somewhere?

Saying the Big Bang or a state of low entropy is a Bronze Age God, is a big stretch, wishful thinking.

BTW, people not God of the Bible discovered the laws of thermodynamics.  The laws that you are trying to use to prove the existence of your God :-)

So? People only discovered the things that God set in place. What's so difficult in understanding this?

The point is, you are trying to prove that there is no God by using non-facts to do it. That's not the way science works. You might have a theory that God doesn't exist. But all you are doing by stating the above as you have, is to stated that you don't KNOW that God doesn't exist. That's not atheism. At most, that is atheism theory.

Cool

The onus is on you guys.  You are making extraordinary claims.  You have to provide proof for your fairy tale.
Showing science facts and laws like cause and effect, entropy, and complexity, is extraordinary claims? Seems that you are showing theories, which are not known to be facts.

I don't have to prove anything.  I don't really care if you believe in your God.  It still is bullshit, no matter how many people believe in this crap.
Thank you for letting us know that you need to console yourself with words like these, just to remain in your atheism faith.

BTW, without science you'd be cold and hungry in some cave using grunts and stone tablets to communicate.  It is the science that made this very forum possible.  Not your bronze age God.  Never forget it this!
Since God created all things, including science, I thank God for allowing us to have and use science.

You are sick and need help.  I tried to help you, but I think you need a team of psychiatrists to pull you out of your cult.
I am not qualified to do that.

You don't happen to a resident at the same funny farm that notbatman and nomad13666 are at, do you?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
OliynyK

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:18:01 AM

I do believe in god and spirituality is a private thing .so lets keep it between me.
mr.bitcoinerf11

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:28:57 AM

yes i blieve in allah Cheesy

▬▬▬▬▬▬ BeOne ICO  ■ Blockchain revolutionizes education ■ BeOne ICO ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread Facebook Telegram Twitter
■ ICO on September 7 ■ Bonus up to 50%
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:33:36 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 09:58:42 AM by BADecker

Cool

Cool

The onus is on you guys.  You are making extraordinary claims.  You have to provide proof for your fairy tale.
Showing science facts and laws like cause and effect, entropy, and complexity, is extraordinary claims? Seems that you are showing theories, which are not known to be facts.

I don't have to prove anything.  I don't really care if you believe in your God.  It still is bullshit, no matter how many people believe in this crap.
Thank you for letting us know that you need to console yourself with words like these, just to remain in your atheism faith.

BTW, without science you'd be cold and hungry in some cave using grunts and stone tablets to communicate.  It is the science that made this very forum possible.  Not your bronze age God.  Never forget it this!
Since God created all things, including science, I thank God for allowing us to have and use science.

You are sick and need help.  I tried to help you, but I think you need a team of psychiatrists to pull you out of your cult.
I am not qualified to do that.

You don't happen to a resident at the same funny farm that notbatman and nomad13666 are at, do you?

Cool

Extraordinary claim is the existence of God.  Many people, like you, are unwilling to believe the truth when it is shown to them. You are not so extraordinary.

You have not even formulated a hypothesis, never mind providing the proof for this extraordinary claim. Well, actually, the info in the links are really hypotheses. It all directs you towards the proof, which can be found in many places. But you won't find it if you don't look. So, what I write is proof at the same time it is hypothesis.

Anyway, I hope you'll recover from the damage your religion has caused you. The interesting thing is that you don't even realize that you have a religion in atheism, and that when people believe science theory to be truth, they have formed a cult for themselves.

Just stop making these stupid assertions: "God exists, everybody knows that, science already proven it etc" Yes, the foolishness of the things I preach, are the things that God uses to put down the stupidity of man's deluded wisdom.

Some uneducated people might actually believe that what you are saying is actually true.  This is my hope. It is also my hope that people everywhere find out that the things that you profess are not true.

That is the damage your bullshit talk can cause.  My BS talk, and any damage it might cause, is nothing when compared with the damage from yours.

Cool

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:10:35 PM

Being a Hindu, I believe in "gods", rather than a single god. In our religion, there are 330 million gods! That is one of the reasons why the Muslims hate Hinduism so much. For them, Hinduism is the religion of the idol-worshipers.

I also believe in the gods. I confess Slavic paganism. And never I do not impose their faith and their opinions

Slava rodu! Muslims hate everything... Hindus, jews, christians, atheists... If you ask me, the idea of spirits, elements and demigods that every planet has that has life on it, sound more enlightening and guides you more to work on yourself and work towards the better you and more thinking about the enviroment, rather than the afterlife.
Believing in God and seeing the signs is a privilege. people see and hear and feel and experience the signs of God everyday yet refuse to submit.
Ancient Egyptians fighting Moses, after being defeated by his staff which turned into a giant snake they backed off and he(Moses) asked them why are you insist on fighting and not accepting the one true God and all that He promises for afterlife?

They said we totally agree and know your God exist, pretty much you are the man but the thing is, we don't wanna save for afterlife but we just want everything in this world here and now though we know we'll end up in hell using magic against you but we don't care bro you gotta do what you gotta do right?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:27:41 PM

I found a picture of BADecker online.

Here he is with some friends at a church function.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:43:15 PM

Also you might add "yeap/nope god did it" to that since all i can see here that tis the best argument so far and as one guy said god created us, but we need to keep god in our minds to keep him from disappearing.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:45:49 PM

I do believe in god and spirituality is a private thing .so lets keep it between me.

between you and who/what?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:53:34 PM

As for me, i belive in God
1. It is very hard to live in third world countries without faith
2. The teachings of Christ is consistent with my inner desire for peace and harmony.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:59:53 PM

*image of how stupid religious people are*

Also you might add "yeap/nope god did it" to that since all i can see here that tis the best argument so far and as one guy said god created us, but we need to keep god in our minds to keep him from disappearing.

That's right if people stopped keeping god in their minds he would disappear off the planet and the world would be a better place. No more killing in the name of god, no more redirecting intelligence that can be used to cure societal issues, pretty much no more evil because evil is an invention of religions.

wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:01:27 PM

As for me, i belive in God
1. It is very hard to live in third world countries without faith
2. The teachings of Christ is consistent with my inner desire for peace and harmony.
The doctrine of Christ is nothing more than a collection of generally accepted norms of behavior in society. Such rules of conduct exist in all religions. If you for making these rules need to think that they say some God this is not to say that the way it is.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:03:19 PM

Spend time meditating the word of God in the bible and he'll reveal himself to you. Just that simple, don't ask any question just do as I've told you if you want the answer.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:13:57 PM

Note the part that says:
Indeed, the "experts" of science are so often wrong that it makes their arrogance laughable, and today we have yet another example of an emerging, unexplained technology that's sending physicists back to the drawing board to rewrite the supposed "laws" of how the universe works.

Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:15:45 PM

Spend time meditating the word of God in the bible and he'll reveal himself to you. Just that simple, don't ask any question just do as I've told you if you want the answer.

So god is a brain flasher? Am I just supposed to just run up and hug him after he "reveals himself" to me?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:21:01 PM

Note the part that says:
One of the reasons I love to cover this sort of news is because it reinforces the all-important idea that arrogant scientists aren’t fooling Mother Nature. It’s nice to see arrogant scientists humbled from time to time by new, emerging phenomena they can’t explain.

Cool

daiyuba1971

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:22:21 PM

Why should a person spend the time to read all nonsense? Can not we just live by the rules of conduct taught in elementary school? Why invent God. Or do you think that it can serve as motivation?
HOT_HEAD

Activity: 136
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:26:30 AM

No, I have been religious, maybe even more than a casual religious man. But I've kind of grown out of it and one day completely neglected it and since then I'm not really paying any attention to it at all.

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;
zhangswujip

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:10:21 AM

Everyone has the right to believe. Americans believe in god. Chinese believe lamas, Taoists, and the most buddhist. When you are in trouble, when you are in danger, or in your struggle is a psychological caine. If all things are created by God, then God is invincible, he does not need to spread through the speaker (Church), he only need to formulate rules.
guqisky

Activity: 264

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:51:24 AM

Do you believe in god. Believe in fate. Of course I believe, I believe that the great creator, also believe that the universe is small, I believe in more ambitious and tiny, invisible, have a heart tugging at me, like gravity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: