News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315971 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:11:46 PM

Ofcourse I believe in God because he is our savior. He is always here for us to save us from harm. All we need to do is to praise whenever we are or what ever we do. God also give us leaders who guides to become a better man. God gave us parents who take care us when we are not matured. And also God gaves us talent, skills and knowledge so that we can engage in several problems in this world. So love God and put God first.

Are you absolutely sure about all that?

We truly live in an era of smart phones and stupid people.

*snip 4 images proving God doesn't give a shit about the welfare of little children*

God doesn't do the above pictures. People do. If you hate this poverty so much, give more to helping these people, and to replacing governments that let or make it happen.

Cool

There you go again, cherrypicking what your god is or isn't responsible for.  Roll Eyes
Either your god is responsible for everything, or your god is responsible for nothing. You can't pick and choose to your liking, that's absurd.

Well, ask yourself about yourself. Imagine that you are a cab driver. You give a couple of guys a ride to a fast food place with the instruction to wait for them to get lunch, and then to take them on to another destination. They rob the fast food place. You don't know it. Are you a crook for earning a living, especially since you didn't know what they were doing?

God, with good and right intentions, made people to be righteous. People could have remained righteous. The fact that they didn't isn't God's fault. If God had forced them into being unable to sin, they would not have had freedom, and they would not be people.

Why do you want to place the blame on God when it isn't His fault? Are you afraid to accept His salvation where there is forgiveness for the sins?

In the New Universe God is creating, there will be none of the pains and problems any longer. There will only be joy. Everything in this universe and life will be forgotten forever by those who go to the New Universe God is making.

When you get to the quagmire of everlasting destruction that Hell is, remember that you are the one who didn't accept the way out. It wasn't God's doing. He sent me to you to warn you, and probably other people as well. But you, of your own free will, didn't listen. Turn and be saved while you have the chance.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:15:11 PM

Why is there no option for ALIENS?!?

I think we will find evidence of aliens before evidence of any god (as described by religions)

Who says there is not such an option? Perhaps it is simply your conception that is lacking.

Non native life may simply be far more advanced then we can imagine entities of pure consciousness pure spirit. In the words of your forefathers Trancendental beings.

Besides, talking about aliens is simply a distraction.

If aliens made people into what they are, who made the aliens to be what they are?

We don't have anything but a tiny bit of evidence that aliens had anything to do with anything. At the same time, we have the eye witness reports of the Bible about what has happened in history.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:51:39 PM

There is but only the immanent, and the wishful to not be such, or maybe be [much] more than what seems immanently possible - this I call "transcendent", a magnificent stretching of what and who I am.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:02:46 AM

There is but only the immanent, and the wishful to not be such, or maybe be [much] more than what seems immanently possible - this I call "transcendent", a magnificent stretching of what and who I am.

Transcendence barely works at all. It often lies to the imagination of its practicer, that it is doing something. But it dies right along with those who practice it.

Cool

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:27:57 AM

I think we will find evidence of aliens before evidence of any god (as described by religions)

Who says there is not such an option? Perhaps it is simply your conception that is lacking.

Non native life may simply be far more advanced then we can imagine entities of pure consciousness pure spirit. In the words of your forefathers Trancendental beings.

Talking about the poll you retard... wtf do you think I'm talking about?

Why are christians so stupid?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:29:46 AM

Love the way you express yourself. All that gay sex is making your brain to be more and more retarded every day, right?

Cool

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:46:20 AM

Love the way you express yourself. All that gay sex is making your brain to be more and more retarded every day, right?

Considering every insult you make is psychological projection, I assume you are gay? (not that there is anything wrong with that) (but I hear, god hates fags)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:55:24 AM

Considering every insult you make is psychological projection, I assume you are gay? (not that there is anything wrong with that) (but I hear, god hates fags)

Seems like you are admitting to it. That's one way for you to take time off from thinking logically.

Cool

CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:52:50 AM

Who said anything about Christians I have not.

But I am genuinely curious if you are willing to share what led you to abandon the faith of your ancestors?

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:10:05 AM

Don't treat all Christians the same, just as non Christians are different from one another. Just a little respect. Anyway there are no need for arguments when we talk about God, it is not in the sphere of knowledge but in the sphere of faith. We don't get anything from debating why don't we just act morally and respect each other, that way all could be united, Christians or not.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:22:18 AM

Poll: Is BADecker a paid troll or just a simple idiot?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606430.0
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:52:53 PM

Well, ask yourself about yourself. Imagine that you are a cab driver. You give a couple of guys a ride to a fast food place with the instruction to wait for them to get lunch, and then to take them on to another destination. They rob the fast food place. You don't know it. Are you a crook for earning a living, especially since you didn't know what they were doing?

Cool
I told you before, the cab driver thing doesn't work, because the cab driver isn't omnipotent.
Now if God was the cab driver, he would know full well in advance what the guys would do. If he was happy with them doing it, he would give them a ride, if not then he wouldn't.

God, with good and right intentions, made people to be righteous. People could have remained righteous. The fact that they didn't isn't God's fault. If God had forced them into being unable to sin, they would not have had freedom, and they would not be people.

Cool
God obviously designed people so they can sin. So yes, it's his fault people sin.
Why just not invent sin in the first place?  Huh

Are you afraid to accept His salvation where there is forgiveness for the sins?

Cool
Loaded question. You've presupposed that I need salvation.

In the New Universe God is creating, there will be none of the pains and problems any longer. There will only be joy. Everything in this universe and life will be forgotten forever by those who go to the New Universe God is making.

Cool
Well, let's hope he doesn't use rotten wood and dodgy nails this time round.

When you get to the quagmire of everlasting destruction that Hell is, remember that you are the one who didn't accept the way out.

Cool
Better than brown nosing.

He sent me to you to warn you, and probably other people as well.

Cool
The only people that has sent you are the religious elite, with their manufactured artifical threat.
Well, if it makes you feel important.  Roll Eyes

But you, of your own free will, didn't listen. Turn and be saved while you have the chance.

Cool
Can't do that. No free will remember.
We don't even have free will.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:17:03 PM

Cool
I told you before, the cab driver thing doesn't work, because the cab driver isn't omnipotent.
Now if God was the cab driver, he would know full well in advance what the guys would do. If he was happy with them doing it, he would give them a ride, if not then he wouldn't.
But you conveniently forget the part where both the O.T. and Jesus said that we are gods. God made us so great that we have some God-like capabilities. God made us so great as to have free will that He can't entirely outguess. But this free will is in the strength of our faith.

Cool
God obviously designed people so they can sin. So yes, it's his fault people sin.
But God also designed people so that they didn't have to sin, and he commanded them not to. So, it was people who decided to sin when they were told not to.

Then, to make sure that people didn't have an excuse like you are trying to use, God made a way out for people, but people rejected the way out willingly, just like you are doing. You have no excuse.

Cool
The fact that you continually speak against God, shows that you need salvation from His anger against you for the way you talk. The fact that you are able to exist for even a moment after speaking against God shows that you have this salvation temporarily. But if you don't acknowledge Jesus, your Savior, you will lose any salvation that you have, when you die.

Cool
God didn't use anything imperfect the first time. The second time will only be for those people who have placed themselves under His dominion, voluntarily, while living here. So, when He takes away the will to sin in the afterlife, He will simply be doing as everyone who joins Him has asked Him to do. Those who don't ask Him to do it will perish with this universe.

When you get to the quagmire of everlasting destruction that Hell is, remember that you are the one who didn't accept the way out.

Cool
But it won't feel better in Hell. Your choice, however.

Cool
The only people that has sent you are the religious elite, with their manufactured artifical threat.
The proof will be in the resurrection. But think well. It doesn't hurt me much to be religious if there is no resurrection. But it will hurt you greatly if there is and you haven't changed.

But you, of your own free will, didn't listen. Turn and be saved while you have the chance.

Cool

We don't have free will in the things of life. We do have partial free will regarding our faith in God. Then God looks at our faith, and adjusts life according to the way our free will faith suggests. No free will in the things of life, but free will in a portion of our faith strength.

Consider this parable that Jesus told. From Luke 13:6-9:
6 Then he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any.

7 So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, ‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?’

8 “ ‘Sir,’ the man replied, ‘leave it alone for one more year, and I’ll dig around it and fertilize it.

9 If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.’ ”

Jesus is watering you and fertilizing you through the things I am telling you. But if you don't produce fruits of faith within the time allotted to you, you will be cut down and thrown into Hell.

Cool

MadHatZ

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:25:27 PM

Yes, I believe in God, but not in a way it is known by Man. I believe there is a all powerful higher beings watching us. Time is time is irrelevant to them and they are immortal. They came from Level maybe Level 4 or 5 Civilization. They are controlling us no matter we like it or not.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution
  █ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:16:33 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 09:29:55 PM by exemplaar

Yes, i definitely believe in god. God created everything and were so blessed that God created human and give theme knowledge so that here we are today right now, earning money from bit coin so we must be thankful for that. and we must tell everyone that god created all from this world and we should thank him for that.

It is bitcoin not bit coin.

What proof do you have that God exist?  I don't see God anywhere.  If he existed he would be one sick motherfucker.  Creating people just to kill them with viruses and other incurable diseases is
really sick.

Nobody created Earth and all living creatures 6000 years ago, if that is what you are implying.

We should be thankful that we are alive, yes.  But not to "God", but to our parents.  

Your imaginary God did not copulate with your mother to create you, your father did.

And from where all the fatherhood originates? Only a fool said in his heart, there is no God.

So according to your "reason" and "logic" Bitcoin just pop-in into existence and was not created?  Grin  I don't know Satoshi Nakamoto, but I know that bitcoin was created, is a undeniable fact. it was first an idea in Satoshi's mind. That idea came out and become an ideology. That's how all works.  

If nothing else, flat earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.1460 is proof of a Divine Creator for you atheists. Logic and reason enough that you can grasp that. Spinning ball earth destroyed and with it also you can say hello-goodbye to atheism.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:41:52 PM

Cool
But you conveniently forget the part where both the O.T. and Jesus said that we are gods. God made us so great that we have some God-like capabilities. God made us so great as to have free will that He can't entirely outguess. But this free will is in the strength of our faith.

LOL, what type of useless God is that? Cannot even figure out what we are going to do next!
Little wonder he messed up the universe this time round with rotten wood.  Roll Eyes
I suggest we revoke his status of God.

Cool
But God also designed people so that they didn't have to sin, and he commanded them not to. So, it was people who decided to sin when they were told not to.

Then, to make sure that people didn't have an excuse like you are trying to use, God made a way out for people, but people rejected the way out willingly, just like you are doing. You have no excuse.
So let's get this straight. God invented sin. Designed people so they could sin. Told them not to. Then they sinned, which he knew would happen in the first place, but went along with it anyway. Then gets angry.

Something tells me you've haven't thought this through properly.  Roll Eyes

Cool
The fact that you continually speak against God, shows that you need salvation from His anger against you for the way you talk. The fact that you are able to exist for even a moment after speaking against God shows that you have this salvation temporarily. But if you don't acknowledge Jesus, your Savior, you will lose any salvation that you have, when you die.
There is zero evidence he is angry with me. What you mean to say is you want God to be angry with me. But not quite saying it.
I still exist because either 1) God doesn't exist, or 2) God exists, but doesn't care. Anymore than that is blind speculation.
Presupposing I need a savior of course with the Jesus thing.

Cool
God didn't use anything imperfect the first time. The second time will only be for those people who have placed themselves under His dominion, voluntarily, while living here. So, when He takes away the will to sin in the afterlife, He will simply be doing as everyone who joins Him has asked Him to do. Those who don't ask Him to do it will perish with this universe.
If the universe is perfect this time round, why bother making another one? The next one will be identical, because anything different wouldn't be perfect.

Cool
Assuming hell exists of course.

Cool
The proof will be in the resurrection. But think well. It doesn't hurt me much to be religious if there is no resurrection. But it will hurt you greatly if there is and you haven't changed.
All to do with probability.
The probability that I will die in a car accident tomorrow is smallish, but not zero. But for all intends and purposes the probability of it happening is zero really. It probably won't. So I base my life on that, and jump into my car.
The probability that I will have a heart attack or stroke tomorrow is low, but not zero. But for all intends and purposes the probability of it happening is zero really. It won't. So I base my life on that, and have commitments.
The probability that I will win the lottery tomorrow is minute, but not zero. But for all intends and purposes the probability of it happening is zero really. It won't. So I base my life on that, and goto work to earn some money today.
The probability that I need to seek salvation in Jesus is microscopically tiny to the smallest atom, but not zero. But for all intends and purposes the probability of it happening is zero really. It won't. So I don't.

I won't be losing any sleep over it. Smiley

Cool

We don't have free will in the things of life. We do have partial free will regarding our faith in God. Then God looks at our faith, and adjusts life according to the way our free will faith suggests. No free will in the things of life, but free will in a portion of our faith strength.

6 Then he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any.

7 So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, ‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?’

8 “ ‘Sir,’ the man replied, ‘leave it alone for one more year, and I’ll dig around it and fertilize it.

Jesus is watering you and fertilizing you through the things I am telling you. But if you don't produce fruits of faith within the time allotted to you, you will be cut down and thrown into Hell.

Cool

I've told you before, you cannot cherrypick what we have free will over. Either we do with everything or we don't with everything. Simply as that.

I already have fruit on my tree. The fruit are fine, they are just not to your taste that's all. Your better off picking some from another tree instead of trying to change the fruit.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:25:38 PM

Cool

LOL, what type of useless God is that? Cannot even figure out what we are going to do next!
Little wonder he messed up the universe this time round with rotten wood.  Roll Eyes
I suggest we revoke his status of God.
Yeah. Hurts, doesn't it? Thinking that God is useless, and knowing that you are so insignificant that your useless god has to make things move for you because you don't have the strength to even recognize the tiny spot of free will that you have.

Cool

So let's get this straight. God invented sin. Designed people so they could sin. Told them not to. Then they sinned, which he knew would happen in the first place, but went along with it anyway. Then gets angry.

Something tells me you've haven't thought this through properly.  Roll Eyes
Nope. God didn't invent sin. He made perfection, and warned people about what they had to do to maintain that perfection. Then they sinned, and now you try to blame God for your sinning. And that in the face of God trying to save you from your sin.

Something tells me that you might not be honorable enough, that if you were somehow saved, to be with us in eternal glory anyway. What God sees in you that He keeps on trying to reach you, I'll never know.

Cool
There is zero evidence he is angry with me. What you mean to say is you want God to be angry with me. But not quite saying it.
I still exist because either 1) God doesn't exist, or 2) God exists, but doesn't care. Anymore than that is blind speculation.
Presupposing I need a savior of course with the Jesus thing.
God's anger was so great that He almost destroyed the earth at the time of the first sin, even with the promise of Jesus holding everything in place. You can see this from the corruption that is in the world. The corruption that is here now was the start of the destruction back then.

And here you are, trying to make the anger of God worse by ignoring the salvation He is holding out to you. Change while He gives you time, because if he stops holding His anger back regarding you, you will be destroyed in great agony, forever.

Cool
If the universe is perfect this time round, why bother making another one? The next one will be identical, because anything different wouldn't be perfect.
You are so limited mentally. Considered. If God made the perfect grain of sand, why couldn't He make two? The New Universe will exist because it will hold more perfect opportunities for us. This universe will hold the imperfection of those like you who would not turn and be saved. Since you are making God's perfect universe here to be imperfect, he will destroy both, the universe and you along with all the other imperfection that people have made.

Cool
Assuming hell exists of course.
It's a faith thing. God said it, so will it be.

Cool
All to do with probability.
The probability that I will die in a car accident tomorrow is smallish, but not zero. But for all intends and purposes the probability of it happening is zero really. It probably won't. So I base my life on that, and jump into my car.
The probability that I will have a heart attack or stroke tomorrow is low, but not zero. But for all intends and purposes the probability of it happening is zero really. It won't. So I base my life on that, and have commitments.
The probability that I will win the lottery tomorrow is minute, but not zero. But for all intends and purposes the probability of it happening is zero really. It won't. So I base my life on that, and goto work to earn some money today.
The probability that I need to seek salvation in Jesus is microscopically tiny to the smallest atom, but not zero. But for all intends and purposes the probability of it happening is zero really. It won't. So I don't.

I won't be losing any sleep over it. Smiley
What was the probability of Hiroshima being destroyed in the eyes of the Japs before it happened? Zero. Even after it happened they didn't believe when they were told what it was. It took Nagasaki to start to convince them that the A-bomb was real. You don't know when your "Hiroshima" will hit you.

The point is, aftter it hits, you won't be able to change your mind. Change now, while you can.

Cool

Cool

I've told you before, you cannot cherrypick what we have free will over. Either we do with everything or we don't with everything. Simply as that.

I already have fruit on my tree. The fruit are fine, they are just not to your taste that's all. Your better off picking some from another tree instead of trying to change the fruit.

True, can't cherrypick. You might have free will to walk down the street. But you don't have free will to jump to the moon. What is, exists. Cherrypicking doesn't have anything to do with it.

Cause and effect makes it so that there isn't any free will in the things we do. God holds open a section of free will in all of us to choose Him or not.

Choose God while God continues to hold that choice open for you. At your death, the ability to choose anything at all is gone.

Cool

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:47:26 PM

Poll: Is BADecker a paid troll or just a simple idiot?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606430.0
haetinglol

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:58:33 AM

Yes, I believe in God.

FYI: You are to write God as G-o-d, not g-o-d.

My reasons: Nature follows an orderly and precise pattern, so precise that you can forecast the whether. Scientific principles are based on the precise laws of nature, we have technology because nature can be counted on to behave in a particular manner ALL the time.
That screams creation.

Nature was created, that is why it's so precise.
If you say no it wasn't, you might as well tell me bitcoin and the blockchain just came into existence, they were not developed by someone.

Yes,  God,  with G,  not with g. That is how we spell God. He is our creator, we should believe in God.
God is who createed this big big world.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:59:24 PM

Yes, I believe in God.

FYI: You are to write God as G-o-d, not g-o-d.

My reasons: Nature follows an orderly and precise pattern, so precise that you can forecast the whether. Scientific principles are based on the precise laws of nature, we have technology because nature can be counted on to behave in a particular manner ALL the time.
That screams creation.

Nature was created, that is why it's so precise.
If you say no it wasn't, you might as well tell me bitcoin and the blockchain just came into existence, they were not developed by someone.

Yes,  God,  with G,  not with g. That is how we spell God. He is our creator, we should believe in God.
God is who createed this big big world.

It's Sunday. The atheists might not answer you. They are in church.    Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: