Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:32:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Unmoderated thread  (Read 17373 times)
gilang

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:09:44 AM

I cannot post pictures
futurebillions

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:12:55 AM

I cannot post pictures

Just send the link of the image, we need to be member to post them.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:20:58 AM

We hope you understand that we work for our investors and we must make our platform, as we promised and we want, because we owe it. But if we do not stop in our main thread all the attacks that we consider unjust and unfounded, that affect our investors.  We work for people I trust in us.

About Iudica:

Even if it isn't scam, your project is so badly planned and executed, that it will fail.

This is terrible. I mean, you do not mind all the people who trust us. You just want us to fail to prove your point.

No wonder nothing coming from you.

About us:

hi all,

I wrote a review for Opair http://btc12.com/2016/08/16/opair-ambitiousblockchainplatform/

http://btc12.com/ is a promising blog specially for chinese investors.  we are offering insides/updates of newest ICOs, altcoins, and new technology.

we bridge chinese investors and fund raisers.

enjoy!

Thanks for your support ! Expansion into China is one of our goals.

Regards

PS: We have said hundreds of times that if no one wants to invest in our project or wait until the end of ICO to invest are free to do so.

Just take the money and run away you piece of shit. You fucking scammer you fucking THİEF
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:21:39 AM

Just seen one member opened a scam accusation.     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587226

I was a victim of ico scams before, vootcoin scam, lost 60BTC

my name: Mscollec is a scammer too, we will see God will punish those scammers!  That's why my name is damn him, lol.    Grin Grin

yeah write in this thread dont let the scammer take more money
loveversace

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:54:23 AM

Kooke is wasserman's shill, maybe his alt account, or a stupid big investors cry about his investment will be shit soon.
san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:26:37 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

OP will delete your post very soon, dude. I think OP and kooke are same guy. People deserve to lose money because they failed to research before investing.

KOOKE is not good person, im in the slack chat, he intentionally lure new victim in, because he is already in, so to protect his investment (because he is currently the biggest investor in opair) by making sure the project well funding
actually im also having same situation as him, but im not that mean,, and i will not involve others

wesserman, IF you ARE ALONE, NO PROBLEM, you dont have to act there is hao and frank
we only need to see a face, and video.. so we know whom responsible to our funds,, we will support you if you show up, actually i really like the opair video, design, concept and wallet UI
[/b]

i dont like why you said "People deserve to lose money because they failed to research before investing." they abuse humanity trust
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:30:16 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 12:34:49 PM by san2ok

Kooke is wasserman's shill, maybe his alt account, or a stupid big investors cry about his investment will be shit soon.

kooke invest big amount of btc,, i found his statement in slackchat
so he is afraid the project in danger, because ICO target is not met, he dont care if the developer is real or scam, he will help dev met his target, and see how later

he is similar to me in ORACLE, the difference only i dont help invite more member
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 11:57:00 AM

Does someone has a disqus or yahoo account and can warn the people there too?

- https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/opair-projects-cryptocurrency-ico-functional-programming-decentralized-debit-cards-unique-blockchain-platform/
- https://www.ukinvestornetwork.com/opair-projects-cryptocurrency-ico-functional-programming-decentralized-debit-cards-and-a-unique-blockchain-platform/
- http://finance.yahoo.com/news/opair-projects-cryptocurrency-ico-functional-172000207.html

whenbuyhouse

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:00:52 PM

so he is afraid the project in danger, because ICO target is not met, he dont care if the developer is real or scam, he will help dev met his target, and see how later

is kooke invested 15 btc? The biggest whale? Lol.
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 12:11:08 PM

This is just their engineering course.

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:35:30 PM

This is just their engineering course.

he is similar to me in ORACLE, the difference only i dont help invite more member
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:23:16 PM

How did Opair get all this media coverage? that might boost the ICO quite a bit.
whenbuyhouse

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:31:51 PM

How did Opair get all this media coverage? that might boost the ICO quite a bit.

Clever guys do not buy this shit, they do deep research like the Germany layer, before investing.
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:52:17 PM

Clever guys do not buy this shit, they do deep research like the Germany layer, before investing.

I agree, iudica added some serious amount of research to ours. Updated OP with the Opair scam accusation by scammerdie: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587226
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:55:13 PM

It is a press release. Its paid marketing. Contact PR Newswire with your article and they will post it, along with their affilates

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
BasementRot

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:54:53 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2016, 11:40:42 AM by BasementRot

Frank not proving that he is real or talking to anyone is killing this ICO. No sensible founder would let their ICO suffer this much damage from something so trivial.

I regret my investment!
Cboy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:34:43 AM

I bet that he invested lot of $ in the scam and now is supporting it on every thread.
Cboy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:40:25 AM

Frank not proving that he is real or talking to anyone is killing this ICO. No sensible founder would let their ICO suffer this much damage from something so trivial.

I regret my investment!

why didn't you a make a research before investing?
likevirgins

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:46:31 AM

I regret my investment!

You should research before investing, asked questions about it, if wasserman couldn't answer, it may be fishy.
BasementRot

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:49:19 AM

I regret my investment!

why didn't you a make a research before investing?

I wanted the 25% bonus and it wasn't obvious on day 1 that the dev team wasn't real. Also I'm new here..

I didn't invest a lot. I just want to inform newcomers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: