Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Unmoderated thread  (Read 17373 times)
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 06:46:03 AM

wasserman deleted this post in the moderated thread. After he was too greedy to invest money in legal support of his ICO, looks like he want to ignore mistakes.

I've invested 1 btc and I would like my btc back, but what I can do? Anyone here want to buy my opair account?

This point was made clear in our rules: "-   Due to the nature of our proposal, investments are strictly non-refundable."

This is not true. As Opair is a German or at least European Project the German/European law allows private person to cancel online treaties under specific circumstances (like here). The rules of wasserman can't break the law.

If you really want a refund, ask officially for it now. If there would be later something public (gGmbH for example) you can get your BTC + interest rate back.
[/quote]

altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:56:52 AM

Yeah I agree, a short interview with both devs will clear almost all the doubts.

did you delete your thread? about oracle?

Oracle thread was moved to "Investigation" section which we don't have permission to access, only mods and admins can I think.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1593453.0
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:04:31 AM

Yeah I agree, a short interview with both devs will clear almost all the doubts.

Oracle thread was moved to "Investigation" section which we don't have permission to access, only mods and admins can I think.

That some good news. I hope OPAIR can also be investigated by the mods.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
altcoinrich

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:08:20 AM

Can you access the thread? I can't and will the investigation be useful? I don't think so. No results of larger scams(over 1k btc).
CoinManiac1

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:17:20 AM

Can you access the thread? I can't and will the investigation be useful? I don't think so. No results of larger scams(over 1k btc).

Yup, I can access the thread. Will update here, if I see some update from the mods

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
altcoinrich

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:21:10 AM

Yup, I can access the thread. Will update here, if I see some update from the mods

LOL, do mods say sth there? Maybe my member rank is too low? Senior or above can access it.
iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 08:52:24 AM

Someone asked me how to get his money back from opair, according to this post

wasserman deleted this post in the moderated thread. After he was too greedy to invest money in legal support of his ICO, looks like he want to ignore mistakes.

I've invested 1 btc and I would like my btc back, but what I can do? Anyone here want to buy my opair account?

This point was made clear in our rules: "-   Due to the nature of our proposal, investments are strictly non-refundable."

This is not true. As Opair is a German or at least European Project the German/European law allows private person to cancel online treaties under specific circumstances (like here). The rules of wasserman can't break the law.

If you really want a refund, ask officially for it now. If there would be later something public (gGmbH for example) you can get your BTC + interest rate back.

It is very simple, but the chances are not very high because the ICO is very shady: Ask in the official thread about refund. Tell that you want to use your "Widerrufsrecht". This will work for each private person in Germany and Europe. Till now, the Company of Wassermann, "Frank" and "Hao" is offically located in Berlin, as "Frank" is the CEO. So German law will be valid.

If wasserman continues to delete unpleasant postings (like that above), repost them here for proofing your demand for later.

This right to cancel the participation of the ICO is not limited, because of the unproper implementation of the ICO. But of course as earlier you do it, as higher are your chances, that you get your money back AND interest rates starts from this time.

Good luck guys! If wasserman refuse your legit wishes, he will never have a chance to found a official/public company. Because he/it will be sued to death immediately and on top he will pay 30-50% taxes on top from his own pocket.

So he has just two opportunities, pay you back now or confirming, that the project failed.

pradalady

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:57:02 AM

He is a fucking shady person, I intended to invest some bitcoins for identity proofs but he deleted my post.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I have many btc to invest in a big project, but I need your 2 devs show up in public for example a video.

(I can't post an image due to non-member above rank, you can copy the link or quote to see my bittrex wallet)

I wear Prada and I have money, but I need more real proofs of identities if you wanna get my involvement. Be quick, the ICO only left a few days.   Cheesy

And he PMed me: I know that you are the same troll over and over again. Again an account created the August 9th with two words in your name.  

Bye bye scammer, I won't invest you even 0.001 btc. You call me troll and deleted non-troll post.

CoinManiac1

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:58:42 AM

It is very simple, but the chances are not very high because the ICO is very shady: Ask in the official thread about refund. Tell that you want to use your "Widerrufsrecht". This will work for each private person in Germany and Europe. Till now, the Company of Wassermann, "Frank" and "Hao" is offically located in Berlin, as "Frank" is the CEO. So German law will be valid.

If wasserman continues to delete unpleasant postings (like that above), repost them here for proofing your demand for later.

This right to cancel the participation of the ICO is not limited, because of the unproper implementation of the ICO. But of course as earlier you do it, as higher are your chances, that you get your money back AND interest rates starts from this time.

Good luck guys! If wasserman refuse your legit wishes, he will never have a chance to found a official/public company. Because he/it will be sued to death immediately and on top he will pay 30-50% taxes on top from his own pocket.

So he has just two opportunities, pay you back now or confirming, that the project failed.

Reposted in the main thread. I will know he wil delete it. But people must know their rights

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:11:28 AM

I doubt wassermann is actually in germany. He wouldn't be running a scam AND give us any ability to track him down. Would he?

But I guess a lot of the stage 2 escrow money is in germany isn't it? If someone from stage 1 sued this fake company would a judge order stage 2 funds to be divided up?
chousbwxx

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:22:13 AM

From Hao Wang's LinkedIn profile, we can know that he was studying in USA, I don't think he is in Germany now. Why he moved to Germany?

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 10:28:00 AM

I doubt wassermann is actually in germany. He wouldn't be running a scam AND give us any ability to track him down. Would he?

But I guess a lot of the stage 2 escrow money is in germany isn't it? If someone from stage 1 sued this fake company would a judge order stage 2 funds to be divided up?
I see they are running a signature campaign here without escrow.This is really sad that such campaigns are allowed here
iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 11:00:41 AM

From Hao Wang's LinkedIn profile, we can know that he was studying in USA, I don't think he is in Germany now. Why he moved to Germany?

Do you still believe, that a Hao Wang exist?  Grin

There are some hints, but no proofs. But it doesn't matter. As he told, that the CEO is located in Berlin, he must face, that he chose the residence of his/their company. Even if it isn't true, he must offer the same or better rights to his participants, who trust in this.

BasementRot

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:02:23 AM

@btvGainer you are wrong. They are working with SebastianJu who will release the funds by parts. Would be good if one of the milestones to release the funds be pay first the signature campaign. I will send a message to wasserman asking this.

Kooke,
What is your relationship to wasserman?
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:05:47 AM

@btvGainer you are wrong. They are working with SebastianJu who will release the funds by parts. Would be good if one of the milestones to release the funds be pay first the signature campaign. I will send a message to wasserman asking this.

Kooke,
What is your relationship to wasserman?

The funny is that kooke claimed some accounts are shills, but the real truth I read here is: kooke is wasserman's shill.   Grin  Or is his alt.
iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 11:17:41 AM

Grin  Or is his alt.

The accounts
  • wasserman99
  • frankopair
  • opairfrank
  • kooke
  • tomsmith26
  • Isildur (official)
  • Dank Frank

have some strange connection.

newbies I didn't count here and the list is not complete.

Maybe investing less in buying account will leave some time and money for an hangout interview?

pradalady

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:29:33 AM

Grin  Or is his alt.

The accounts
  • wasserman99
  • frankopair
  • opairfrank
  • kooke
  • tomsmith26
  • Isildur (official)
  • Dank Frank

have some strange connection.

newbies I didn't count here and the list is not complete.

Maybe investing less in buying account will leave some time and money for an hangout interview?

How can he do that? He refused that at least 10 times, and deleted my request, I will invest at least 10 btc if he shows 2 devs are real.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570330.msg16033518#msg16033518

kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:38:39 AM

@pradalady hahaha another troll, you are part of this list  Wink

Everyone, please read my last post ..it's pretty clear what's going on here.

@findscam Your are a joke men. This is so obvious. Another newbie account that was created in the first days of August (as the others). Much coincidence haha. Please delete this troll comments and all their multiple accounts.

I continue with my research and I found another strange thing. All these accounts follow the same pattern. They write in the same hours (chinese, even most of them write on the china local board) and support Stratis (and attack Opair). My conclusion is that it is a Stratis investor fears that the launch of Opair damage his investment.

I deserve a bounty for this investigation haha  Cool. Here you can see some of these users (there are more):

findscam
odgaard
altcoinlambo
hugelobster
scammerdie
christjesus911
trilingualme
futurebillions
loveversace
whenbuyhouse
likevirgins
icoprofit
wannaberich
daobadico
singaporedollar
emmarose
lovelybear

You are trapped, i demand an explanation for your actions.

Even they use the same structure, all of them use two words like: huge-lobster, scammer-die, future-billions, love-versace, find-scam, like-virgins, singapore-dollar, lovely-bear, ico-profit and now, prada-lady. So go to another place with your accounts.

Anyone really think these people are disconnected between them ? It is so clear.

pradalady

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:41:20 AM

@pradalady hahaha another troll, you are part of this list  Wink

Everyone, please read my last post ..it's pretty clear what's going on here.

@findscam Your are a joke men. This is so obvious. Another newbie account that was created in the first days of August (as the others). Much coincidence haha. Please delete this troll comments and all their multiple accounts.

I continue with my research and I found another strange thing. All these accounts follow the same pattern. They write in the same hours (chinese, even most of them write on the china local board) and support Stratis (and attack Opair). My conclusion is that it is a Stratis investor fears that the launch of Opair damage his investment.

I deserve a bounty for this investigation haha  Cool. Here you can see some of these users (there are more):

findscam
odgaard
altcoinlambo
hugelobster
scammerdie
christjesus911
trilingualme
futurebillions
loveversace
whenbuyhouse
likevirgins
icoprofit
wannaberich
daobadico
singaporedollar
emmarose
lovelybear

You are trapped, i demand an explanation for your actions.

Even they use the same structure, all of them use two words like: huge-lobster, scammer-die, future-billions, love-versace, find-scam, like-virgins, singapore-dollar, lovely-bear, ico-profit and now, prada-lady. So go to another place with your accounts.

Anyone really think these people are disconnected between them ? It is so clear.

Every account with 2 words in the forum are my accounts? GTFO   Grin  Koo-ke is also a 2 words in Japanese, wasser-man. Oh nice, you fucking retarded 2 words account trolls are my accounts.

Aha, actually I am your wasser-man's or koo-ke's account.   Grin

iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 11:44:19 AM

Can't find me in this list and I am not fitting...

by the way

tom-smith

wasser-man

frank-opair

have the same structure and maybe 2000 other BCT-members.

Not really working...

And you forget your nonsense paste, here for you:
The Opair features are promising, his platform works smoothly, wasserman fix all the problems in seconds as you can see above, marketing campaign, news coverage, china coverage, they are offering an escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds by parts (milestones, etc), the signature campaign is running and managed by Lutpin.

Good health to opair!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: