Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 10:05:50 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Unmoderated thread  (Read 17381 times)
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:46:48 AM

@pradalady, all of your accounts were created between August 8th and August 9th.

Checkmate troll/scammer. Go another place with your accounts and try to scam another people, not here.

Edit: Iudica, I cant believe that you support this scammer. You've lost all your credibility as lawyer.

CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:48:41 AM

@pradalady, all of your accounts were created between August 8th and August 9th.

Checkmate troll/scammer. Go another place with your accounts and try to scam another people, not here.

Btw, you and wasserman have been active till October 2014 and then boom, active again in 2016 just before the ICO. What a coincidence.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 11:50:34 AM

If you can't answer seriously to my post, go and play in the moderated thread. Here you can't hide behind nonsense postings and buzzwords.

Good health to Opair and all this promise, fix in second blabla stuff too...

Edit: I don't see scam here. And if I must choose one it would be Opair. And happily, my credibility is not judged by sock puppets like you. Real BCT-Members see it quite different.

kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:51:35 AM

@CoinManiac1, because i invest here and want to support this project and attack to this trolls/scammers like pradalady and all his accounts. Are you supporting these scammers too?

CoinManiac1

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:56:35 AM

@CoinManiac1, because i invest here and want to support this project and attack to this trolls/scammers like pradalady and all his accounts. Are you supporting these scammers too?

You called them scammers !!  Look who is talking  Cheesy

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
pradalady

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:57:04 AM

Edit: Iudica, I cant believe that you support this scammer. You've lost all your credibility as lawyer.

I scammed whom? I host an ICO to scam you? You start to hysteric shouting and screaming? You mean I am wasserman's alt and scam people by this Opair project?

Multi-account is allowed in the forum, it is not scamming with multi-account, and if that's scamming, you and wasserman, opairfrank, frankopair blablablabla are all scammers, if you call me a scammer.

CoinManiac1

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:01:46 PM

Those of you who got my pm, we can try that.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:15:54 PM

wasserman is very afraid about facts, fud he leaves but such stuff he removes very fast:

You are telling me in private that you cant share your real id because then people might look to come after you guys if things go wrong. That opair is just part time ect.

If this is true, they will never be able to found a (g)GmbH or similar, because there shareholder and CEO are not anonymous anymore. The hole project is breaking on each corner  Roll Eyes

YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:14:25 PM

Yeah sure, he lost his credibility as a lawyer because he doubts a project that cannot even prove his dev's identities. makes sense.
BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:44:36 PM

Its funny that Kooke ignores my question every time I ask about his affiliation with wasserman99.

If we would have asked at the beginning of Opair project he probably would have said he doesn't know him. But now he isn't sure what to say.
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:51:41 PM

Its funny that Kooke ignores my question every time I ask about his affiliation with wasserman99.

If we would have asked at the beginning of Opair project he probably would have said he doesn't know him. But now he isn't sure what to say.

My guess is that he's one of his friends in real life, maybe someone he met online. Kooke is simply too dedicated to Opair, nobody simply wakes up one morning and decides to support a crypto project blindly. All of his recent messages are Opair-related. the other option could be that he invested in Opair and now wants to gather move investements towards the project, hoping it will succeed and he will be a rich man, but I doubt that, if someone invests in a project this much money, he is probably already a pretty wealthy guy who won't be spending his time defending a project.

His only proof of being unrelated to wasserman is that he actually invested bitcoins. but that doesn't mean a thing. it is exactly the same thing as sending yourself bitcoins, he's not risking anything.
BasementRot

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:16:36 AM

Kooke is obviously in cahoots with wasserman or may even be wasserman himself. I keep asking but he won't answer me.

It is frustrating that so many new people are investing in Opair and don't realize these red flags even exist. They probably assume that people would be warning them in the opair thread and don't realize than when we try, wasserman deletes it.
ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:49:59 PM

It's extremely simple.

The dev wont show his face.

Look at Jewels and how the dev.

He has his face and name on the project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.0

If the opair devs cant do that then it is a scam by default.

Anon devs wont get our money.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
BasementRot

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:53:50 PM

The dev wont show his face.

This is true.

Technically fake 'Frank' did show his face. His linkedin profile shows his picture, his full name and his employer. But for some reason he won't make a video because it compromises his identity. Wassermans excuse makes 0 sense.

'Frank' won't even talk to his investors or the community.

This scam would be dead in the water if people took the time to read these threads before they invested. I feel sorry for investors that don't speak english.
vasdav

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:33:01 AM

I trust the developer
BasementRot

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:50:39 AM

I trust the developer

What developer? You mean wasserman the marketing director?

Frank and Hao are the supposed developers and they won't talk to anyone. 'Frank' made one post from a brand new account and that is it. What kind of dev team would refuse to talk to the investors and community during the ICO?
BasementRot

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:21:52 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 11:50:25 AM by BasementRot

(this was deleted from main thread and got me banned from it. Kooke called me paranoid when I said he was connected with Wasserman99)

@Kooke

To shut me up all they had to do was prove that Frank was real and not just a picture wasserman got off the internet. But you just can't do it!

You are affiliated with Wasserman. Anyone can see that by looking at the activity times of your accounts...

-You both stopped using this site in late October 2014.

-Wasserman came back from that long hiatus April 2016 and his first post was.. "Hi, i´m looking for community manager/marketing guy because i´m working in something."

-Then you came back from that long hiatus on July 12, about a week before wasserman posted the Opair ICO announcement.

You have been an unconditional cheerleader and promoter of Opair no matter how shady it looks.

Do you really expect people to believe those timings are a coincidence?
singaporedollar

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:51:36 PM

(this was deleted from main thread and got me banned from it. Kooke called me paranoid when I said he was connected with Wasserman99)

@Kooke

To shut me up all they had to do was prove that Frank was real and not just a picture wasserman got off the internet. But you just can't do it!

You are affiliated with Wasserman. Anyone can see that by looking at the activity times of your accounts...

-You both stopped using this site in late October 2014.

-Wasserman came back from that long hiatus April 2016 and his first post was.. "Hi, i´m looking for community manager/marketing guy because i´m working in something."

-Then you came back from that long hiatus on July 12, about a week before wasserman posted the Opair ICO announcement.

You have been an unconditional cheerleader and promoter of Opair no matter how shady it looks.

Do you really expect people to believe those timings are a coincidence?

Kooke will never and ever answer your the question, he will copy-paste the olds detective thing and call every 2-word accounts are made to attack opair, lol.
iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 03:01:27 PM

Wasserman is doomed. He promised to make a coin software from scratch with a functional programming language. Does someone know such a coin? He chose OCAML. So he can't copy and paste just a wallet to get the money from Sebastian.

But in the same time he must stay anonymous, or approx. 50% of the ICO money is taxed away, investors could ask for money back, he could be sued from me for false accusing and a lot of other stuff.

So the developing of the coin will stall very fast and someone, who is a real community manager will make the same crypti/lisk take over and get all glory and money.

Do I feel pity about this, not too much...

BasementRot

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:26:57 AM

Who knows what his plans are. He sent the last day escrow money so he has some kind of plan.

Any idea what he could try to do?

Try to deliver something to unlock the funds?

Is some kind of blockchain attack possible? Maybe give yourself a ton of free coins and dump them on the exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: